GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Fibro96
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Unread post by Fibro96 »

GA Peach70 wrote:I wonder how long it will be before there is a lie feed with Asswipe and fatboy blubbering on and on about their Heavenly Father and how blessed they while they are trying to squeeze out some fake tears from all comments from the so called haters. That their followers mean so much and they are family to them blah, blah, blah.

Since QTK is fatboys business too, I wonder how the thousands of women who follow and buy from Asswipe feel about his comment. Y’all know the ones who support this family financially so that neither one have to work a real job. After all isn’t Seneshit all about promoting and empowering women and not knocking them down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't he post the same comment about 6 months ago maybe longer? Same post from 2008 also?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Donits
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Donits »

2019-01-25 13.26.00~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

I'm honestly baffled when people tell him he's so handsome and has lost a lot of weight.
What are they smoking??
Or has the lipshit soaked into their brains?
Screenshot_2019-01-25-13-38-55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... dd1bf4.jpg[/IMG]

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Her makeup look is straight up KEB. Although darker, KE has been promoting Pink Posey and Lava Shimmer, She’s Apples long before Assley.

And now this. KEB promoted this 11 weeks ago and tadah...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 83985d.jpg[/IMG]

Follower, no leader.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Donits wrote:I'm honestly baffled when people tell him he's so handsome and has lost a lot of weight.
What are they smoking??
He seriously makes me want to gouge out my eyes. That picture of him with his t-shirt stretching across his big ol’ belly, all proud and on display, picking his teeth is beyond disgusting. Makes me want to puke. I wonder if she videoed him looking like that on purpose. Now that would be funny.

That side by side someone posted above of fatboy and Brandon...wow! What a difference. Seeing them together like that can you blame the girl for wanting to mount Brandon when she has that at home pawing at her and wanting to climb on top of her? Eww! I just threw up in my mouth. ImageImageSorry ladies for that image. I need to go bleach my eyes now.

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Lipshitz wrote:
ears wrote:I literally can't. Is this rill life, everyday look.

I fell like an idiot when I talk like Trashley. Even when it's just typing something on here to snark. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4c6106.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
What has happened to her?!? She USED to be very pretty, but now....omg she looks like Joni. So freaking sad.

The eyebrow has a life of its own.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

PollyKrome ... you win the Internet today. She gave you a lot to think about, TyPerv. You better pray to Hod for forgiveness and repent. Special place in H*ll for the likes of you. You suck.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:29 pm Hey Ashley, here’s some “rill life” for ya. What Mindy’s husband’s body looks like on the beach vs yours. Rill life y’all. Do you love it?

I'll bet Ashy longs for Mindy's rill life.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Donits wrote:I'm honestly baffled when people tell him he's so handsome and has lost a lot of weight.
What are they smoking??
^^^^THIS^^^^ Internet winner #2 today! ImageImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:Her makeup look is straight up KEB. Although darker, KE has been promoting Pink Posey and Lava Shimmer, She’s Apples long before Assley.

And now this. KEB promoted this 11 weeks ago and tadah...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 83985d.jpg[/IMG]

Follower, no leader.

Ok but can we discuss this real quick? I totally saw KE post it before Australia. Ashley said her “best friend from high school Katelyn” posted about it on IG. Is she really calling KE her best friend from high school!? Her full name is Katelyn. And if so, why did she call her Katelyn and not Katie? Were they really best friends in high school!?

Sunny_01+
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunny_01+ »

In the latest instastory girls are spinning chubby Tyson in the rocker recliner and the whole thing tips over, lucky for the girls one is not crushed under the weight. Of all the things they post they should start a new vlog called “stupid parenting 101” they would have unlimited footage
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Excellent post Polly Krome. I agree that you win the internet today. Tyson thinks he has it all figured out in his brain damaged mind, but he wont and can't "win" this one no matter how hard he tries. Because he doesn't have a uterus, he has a penis, most likely a very small penis, but nonetheless a penis. Anything he says about abortion, pregnancy etc... is irrelevant.
He needs to be physically castrated. Slowly, without any anesthesia. Since he thinks he can make decisions for women, then I'll make a decision for him... physical castration asap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Sunny_01+ wrote:In the latest instastory girls are spinning chubby Tyson in the rocker recliner and the whole thing tips over, lucky for the girls one is not crushed under the weight. Of all the things they post they should start a new vlog called “stupid parenting 101” they would have unlimited footage
One of the heavies was holding her crutch/pullup Image

Unread post by Guest »

3momstrong wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:56 pm PollyKrome ... you win the Internet today. ImageShe gave you a lot to think about, TyPerv. You better pray to Hod for forgiveness and repent. Special place in H*ll for the likes of you. You suck.
Awww thanks! I've never won anything - and now I won the internet. :-)
All that was stuck in my head so I was thankful to have a place to say it and I felt much better afterwards.
Honestly in my head I had many more swear words. :-)

Unread post by Guest »

Night lady wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:13 pm Excellent post Polly Krome. I agree that you win the internet today. Tyson thinks he has it all figured out in his brain damaged mind, but he wont and can't "win" this one no matter how hard he tries. Because he doesn't have a uterus, he has a penis, most likely a very small penis, but nonetheless a penis. Anything he says about abortion, pregnancy etc... is irrelevant.
He needs to be physically castrated. Slowly, without any anesthesia. Since he thinks he can make decisions for women, then I'll make a decision for him... physical castration asap.
Hahaha. Yes something needs to be done sooner rather than later.
But I really think his brain doesn't work like normal brains. He was turned away from a mission. I didn't even know that was possible. And has very little work history for some one his age. And he took two years in college - most likely to just study whatever is wrong in his head. Maybe he had a rehabilitation counselor who suggested he take the class to see if he was capable of a scheduled day with hopes to hold down a job. Then of course the ferals arrive and he starts vlogging that hod spoke to him that his job now is raising four 'miracles'. And his job title on his IG is a 'disciple'. I think he's trying to say that hod has told him that his mission is selling his children's lives. And that he is now to 'minister' to us by copying and pasting his cult dogma.
I know I'm singing to the choir here. ;-)
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Sunny_01+ wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:10 pm In the latest instastory girls are spinning chubby Tyson in the rocker recliner and the whole thing tips over, lucky for the girls one is not crushed under the weight. Of all the things they post they should start a new vlog called “stupid parenting 101” they would have unlimited footage
Oh drats, it cut out too soon. I wanted to see how lardass got himself out of that chair. :-o :-o :-o
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Did anyone also notice that the heavy holding her crotch then proceeded to stand off to the side with her legs crossed, paused, then went back to normal? She looked like she was peeing in her pull up and then finished and went back to playing. So gross.

Unread post by Guest »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:20 pm
Sunny_01+ wrote:In the latest instastory girls are spinning chubby Tyson in the rocker recliner and the whole thing tips over, lucky for the girls one is not crushed under the weight. Of all the things they post they should start a new vlog called “stupid parenting 101” they would have unlimited footage

Unread post by Guest »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:20 pm
How can they not see the universal symbol of a child saying "I have to pee?"
Instead of saying 'heavy, do you need to use the restroom?' Screech cackles like a banshee and ignores her.
They weren't going fast enough for Jumbo to get dizzy.

Perhaps its another attempt to go viral?
This and the reposting of the heavy asleep by the railing.

TyPerv - you need to think much bigger than this to undo the mess you made today.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”