JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Unread post by JD386 »

ears wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4a0335.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Didn’t they actually say they tried (and failed) to do interviews because they couldn’t get the girls in the “right mood” to do them? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

skipperpt wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:07 am Just watched the QTK liefeed from yesterday. A$$ chooses to do her GRWM look at 2 PM when the girls are getting out of school. When they walk in and see their mom putting on makeup, the quads ask “Where are you going?” and Evie bursts into tears. Sad that the kids know that if mom is putting makeup on she is leaving the house without them.

That is heartbreaking. Why didn't she stop filming and comfort her own child instead of passing her off to the nanny. Such maternal instincts. NOT.

Who the hell has 45 minutes every day to put on their make up. How delusional is she FFS.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Head to the title suggestion thread (link in first post of thread) and make a suggestion or vote for your favorite... New thread coming in 3 hours.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk[/quote]
Didn’t they actually say they tried (and failed) to do interviews because they couldn’t get the girls in the “right mood” to do them?

[/quote]

And when they have asked them questions. What did you do today? Blue! What is your favourite vegetable? Yellow! How many sisters do you have? All of them!
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Abbiedownunder wrote:
skipperpt wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:07 am Just watched the QTK liefeed from yesterday. A$$ chooses to do her GRWM look at 2 PM when the girls are getting out of school. When they walk in and see their mom putting on makeup, the quads ask “Where are you going?” and Evie bursts into tears. Sad that the kids know that if mom is putting makeup on she is leaving the house without them.

That is heartbreaking. Why didn't she stop filming and comfort her own child instead of passing her off to the nanny. Such maternal instincts. NOT.

Who the hell has 45 minutes every day to put on their make up. How delusional is she FFS.
And an HOUR taking it off. I don’t even have an hour to watch, so when I saw that she had done s nighttime routine that was 56 minutes, I didn’t even try to watch.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Abbiedownunder wrote:

Why wouldn’t she plan to do this earlier so that she isn’t interrupted? She has no common sense. Those girls need hair cuts- they look like rag a muffins. What are they wearing? I’ve never seen sweater dresses like that for a 4 year old..

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

All tbe freeking clothes she has and this is what she brings on vacation, I'm sorry but that clingy grey dress she had on for the photo shoot looked terrible, and where did those boobs come from? I'm not looking at her breast but you can't help seeing those humongous mellons.
Cats cracking eggs and playing with play-doh thrilling footage, and their house is a pig sty
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

The heavies have learnt early how to lie whilst looking someone straight in the eye, their parents must be so proud. At 4 years old you'd think they would be smart enough to blame someone for something only if they were in the same house #likefatherlikedaughters
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:All tbe freeking clothes she has and this is what she brings on vacation, I'm sorry but that clingy grey dress she had on for the photo shoot looked terrible, and where did those boobs come from? I'm not looking at her breast but you can't help seeing those humongous mellons.
Cats cracking eggs and playing with play-doh thrilling footage, and their house is a pig sty
Weight gain for sure. I’m sure all those extra pounds she’s gained have gone up there.

schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-mormo ... 05055.html

Former Morman conversion therapist says he is choosing to pursue life as a gay man.

Wonder what Tyson's thoughts are on this? Maybe he will finally come out himself.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I know it’s not that big of a deal and the word is not actually written but this is not very professional to put on your business page IMO. Your personal page do whatever you want but not a business page. If you are trying to attract new customers this isn’t the way to do that. What about all the little girls that follow her page? Good job dumb ass.
IMG_0379.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whoever posted this, good job!
IMG_0380.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 6ca933.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:Just watched the QTK liefeed from yesterday. A$$ chooses to do her GRWM look at 2 PM when the girls are getting out of school. When they walk in and see their mom putting on makeup, the quads ask “Where are you going?” and Evie bursts into tears. Sad that the kids know that if mom is putting makeup on she is leaving the house without them.

I heard them asking her too. That’s sad when at 4 years old they know that already. What was she doing earlier in the day that was so important that she just had to wait until it was time for her miracles to come home to lock herself in the room to apply 50 pounds of Seneshit? If my child was sobbing as hard as Evie was I would have dropped everything I was doing to soothe and comfort my child who was clearly upset and having a meltdown. I felt so sorry for Evie. I know she is a brat, no fault of her own, but she is still a little girl who wanted her mommy. But what does mother of the year do? Y’all know the one who claims to love her children so much Imageand who has just been gone for what was it 11 days? Hand her to the nanny, her new mommy. If it hasn’t happened already it will very, very soon, the girls will want nothing to do with Asswipe & fatboy and just go to the nanny who they will prefer over their own so called parents. I’ve heard many, many stories from people who grew up with nannies saying their parents were never there and if they were home they weren’t available to them, they were always locked in their office or on the phone, they were always gone on trips or going out without the kids, and the kids were home with the nanny, the person who raised them and was always there for them. That is the person they consider their mother, the nanny.

On fatboy’s IG stories last night when he is, of course on the couch as usual, the girls were playing with hats and gloves. The stimulation these girls receive is overwhelming. Image Maybe instead of Asswipe being “so obsessed” with every new little thing, for example the ear cuff she had yesterday, or makeup, how about getting “so obsessed” with rill life with your children and get them some toys/games/activities that actually stimulate their brains. These poor girls are so desperate for some fun, educational activities not playing with blankets, hats, gloves, or Asswipe’s makeup. One of the reasons they act up is because they are bored out of their freakin’ minds!

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Hey, folks. I took a screenshot of a comment on youtube but I can't figure out how to add it here. I tried "insert image" but even though my screenshot gave me the option to copy, it would not paste. Help?
Last edited by Morning Glory on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in Part 42 -

viewtopic.php?f=248&t=14146
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”