Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Ebbies turn wrote:
Enough wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 508393.jpg[/IMG]

Nice way to talk to your “fans”. Their comments today seem rather bitchy. Or maybe I am just taking them that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone has quite the attitude today. With their already falling views they really cannot afford to lose any more. I don’t know if 4 full sided beds, Trash’s bed and Tubby’s “guest” bed can all fit in Mimi’s basement.
Internet win for today! ImageImageImageImage

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Rileysmomma wrote:His lunch was two meals -- shrimp tacos and nachos! Disgusting.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c4af79.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Heart attack on two tin foil platters waiting to happen.

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

It took him so long to disassemble the beds because he stops every two minutes to like an IG post of a young girl with her boobs falling out of her shirt and then he falls down the rabbit hole of scrolling further back to find more photos. He's a disgusting excuse of a man. If I EVER found out my husband was liking pictures of girls he doesn't know, that would be the end of it right then and there. It shows an absolute disrespect for the sanctity of marriage. And doesn't he pontificate about his amazing marriage advice often? Saying he could've been a marriage counselor or something to that effect. What a fraud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

On the lie feed the ObeseOgre unzipped his shirt or whatever he had on and someone posted right away to 'Zip that back up.' The reason he's keeping his beard so bushy is to try and camouflage how huge his head is getting. It's not working, watermelon head. Fatty said they are meeting up with the Bings on Friday. I think it's for the cooking class the Bings gave for Christmas. That should be appetizing for the Snoop/Bing clan to see food caught in that gross brillo pad of hair on FatBoy's face or find beard hair in the food. Yummy. :(
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

lisajohnson120 wrote:Here is his new Blog... I bit the bullet and saved y’all from going over to read it lol

This past week has been so much fun working on house projects around here! We’ve finally got to the project that we’ve been waiting to finish for quite a while now; The Girls Bedrooms! Its been a process not only because we’ve been so busy, but mostly because we couldn’t make up our minds!
The girls got to go shopping with us and we got their opinions on all things for their rooms! This made all of the shopping and decorating so much fun, because their eyes were just as lit up as mommy’s! They looked at beds, tested the mattresses, picked out blanket colors, and picked a theme for their rooms! So much fun for all the girls in the house. Dad was pretty excited too!
Although shopping and decorating can be fun, we had to take down the old beds and clean out their rooms first! This was the boring part of the process, but I was happy to take that task and let Ashley and the girls have their fun!
It only took me a couple of hours to get the old beds taken down. For me, this wasn’t just a simple task, it was emotional. These were the first beds the girls ever had. They slept in these beds with their apnea monitors and oxygen cords. They held their first bottle in them. They imprinted their first teeth marks in them. They climbed into them and out of them for the very first time. Seeing them all torn apart at the end of my task got me feeling a little sad. Sad that they aren’t babies or toddlers anymore; they’re big girls now.

As sad as it is to see one door close, its always exciting to see another one open. If anything, the girls have taught us that each stage of life brings with it something magical and special, always bringing wonderful memories!
So here we are, stepping into the next stage of life with our beautiful miracles! If you haven’t watched todays vlog of them shopping for their beds, check it out below!
Stay tuned for the bedroom reveal vlog, as well as a new blog with all the fun pics! Love you all! Have a wonderful day!

Freaking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

GA Peach70 wrote:I bet fatboy didn’t even touch the beds and had no part in taking them down. He probably made #notarealnanny do it while she still had to watch the girls, clean the house, and do the laundry. He has never been one to get his hands dirty, so to speak, when it comes to doing anything around the house. More than likely he made up the time thinking it made him sound busy. We all know he would be sweating like a pig and would be out of breath doing anything besides laying his fat ass on the couch all day. He couldn’t tear himself away from his phone long enough to take the beds down. He is again throwing some BS in there about it being emotional just to get the KAD to blow smoke up his ass about him being a great dad. No, a great dad would have put his damn phone down while they were at the doctors office. A great dad wouldn’t talk to little girls online. A great dad wouldn’t let the girls run around climbing on furniture at the store. He is such a pansy ass douche bag. He makes my skin crawl looking at him and listening to him spew BS out of his fat mouth.

GA Peach, I’m so proud of you for using your words! You are actually, literally so beautiful! Do you! Love! It!

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

So I just stomached half of the lie feed. First off wtf is he doing? Is he trying to sit all upright like he looks sexy or something? When he even unzipped his top zip on his shirt I almost vomited.. yuck. Also it is really all little tiny boppers watching. I use to see older women and mothers, and now it’s just young girls with a few new ppl in there. And wtf is with that girl wanting him to text her?!?!? He really tried to act like it would be either Ashley or him that would get back to her. BULLSHIT.... he is totally still talking to little girls .. god I hate him

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

4x4 year olds wrote:
Ebbies turn wrote:

Nice way to talk to your “fans”. Their comments today seem rather bitchy. Or maybe I am just taking them that way.

Someone has quite the attitude today. With their already falling views they really cannot afford to lose any more. I don’t know if 4 full sided beds, Trash’s bed and Tubby’s “guest” bed can all fit in Mimi’s basement.
He’s such an arrogant twat... there’s a part of me the kinda gets why they get defensive, but I think they forget that their followers are their bread and butter. Shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Or only bite it when there’s a Snickers in it!

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

On the lie feed, he talked about all the traveling they would be doing this year. Greece "in a couple months" and he specifically said the girls are going. I'll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

mandm4dad wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I bet fatboy didn’t even touch the beds and had no part in taking them down. He probably made #notarealnanny do it while she still had to watch the girls, clean the house, and do the laundry. He has never been one to get his hands dirty, so to speak, when it comes to doing anything around the house. More than likely he made up the time thinking it made him sound busy. We all know he would be sweating like a pig and would be out of breath doing anything besides laying his fat ass on the couch all day. He couldn’t tear himself away from his phone long enough to take the beds down. He is again throwing some BS in there about it being emotional just to get the KAD to blow smoke up his ass about him being a great dad. No, a great dad would have put his damn phone down while they were at the doctors office. A great dad wouldn’t talk to little girls online. A great dad wouldn’t let the girls run around climbing on furniture at the store. He is such a pansy ass douche bag. He makes my skin crawl looking at him and listening to him spew BS out of his fat mouth.

GA Peach, I’m so proud of you for using your words! You are actually, literally so beautiful! Do you! Love! It!

Lol! It’s! So! Cool!, huh?!Image

He is so repulsive. I can’t stand to hear him talk. I just want to reach through my phone and punch him right in the throat. I swear I’m not a violent person. He is just so nasty. By the way I love the name Fat Nasty Fuck Sperm Donor Lazy Ass. That’s great! Why are you so beautiful?

I agree with what someone said earlier, who would want to be them? Seriously, who? They are nothing special whatsoever. They have no morals, no compassion, no smarts, no common sense, no work ethic, no couth, etc., etc., etc. There is literally nothing special or great about them. Fatboy writes so much BS that he knows will get the KADs panties wet thinking he is some great dad and husband. He knows exactly what he is doing when he does that shit. The KADs think he is such a hands on dad and such a great husband when in actuality he is just a lazy piece of fuck that doesn’t work and has no friends or life. Do these KAD really think he is so great even though he has secret, private conversations with little girls or likes women’s pictures of their boobs hanging out? No married, grown man should be doing that. Ever. Talk about being disrespectful. He is in no position to ever give out marital advice. I wonder what Mimi and pervy stage dad Steve think of their son-in-law doing that to their daughter. Fatboy and Asswipe are both alike. They don’t pay any attention to their children except when they know the camera is on them. For example Asswipe grabbing one of the girls the other day and making her dance. Fatty at the doctors office with his face buried in his phone. He’s such a dick.

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

What the hell are they going to do with the girls in Greece?? Is this a senegence thing or just something random they came up with? I've never even heard them say they want to go to Greece. Wasn't one of their excuses for not taking the girls to Australia was that the flight was too long for them to handle? How do they think the flight to Greece will be any better? Those girls are going to be nightmares on the flight AND in a foreign country. Can't wait to see it actually

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Cavmom20 wrote:What the hell are they going to do with the girls in Greece?? Is this a senegence thing or just something random they came up with? I've never even heard them say they want to go to Greece. Wasn't one of their excuses for not taking the girls to Australia was that the flight was too long for them to handle? How do they think the flight to Greece will be any better? Those girls are going to be nightmares on the flight AND in a foreign country. Can't wait to see it actually

When is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Cavmom20 wrote:What the hell are they going to do with the girls in Greece?? Is this a senegence thing or just something random they came up with? I've never even heard them say they want to go to Greece. Wasn't one of their excuses for not taking the girls to Australia was that the flight was too long for them to handle? How do they think the flight to Greece will be any better? Those girls are going to be nightmares on the flight AND in a foreign country. Can't wait to see it actually

Do the kids even have passports?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

This is all from the same girl. In his lie feed he said he didn't know what she was talking about to message GQS and he or Ash would get back with her. I say BS. Just trying to cover up his creepy prevyness.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e1ce5f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4b45df.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 13f454.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 585979.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6598dd.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ab4a12.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2850ac.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1a867e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 51ccb9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Here is his new Blog... I bit the bullet and saved y’all from going over to read it lol

This past week has been so much fun working on house projects around here! We’ve finally got to the project that we’ve been waiting to finish for quite a while now; The Girls Bedrooms! Its been a process not only because we’ve been so busy, but mostly because we couldn’t make up our minds!
The girls got to go shopping with us and we got their opinions on all things for their rooms! This made all of the shopping and decorating so much fun, because their eyes were just as lit up as mommy’s! They looked at beds, tested the mattresses, picked out blanket colors, and picked a theme for their rooms! So much fun for all the girls in the house. Dad was pretty excited too!
Although shopping and decorating can be fun, we had to take down the old beds and clean out their rooms first! This was the boring part of the process, but I was happy to take that task and let Ashley and the girls have their fun!
It only took me a couple of hours to get the old beds taken down. For me, this wasn’t just a simple task, it was emotional. These were the first beds the girls ever had. They slept in these beds with their apnea monitors and oxygen cords. They held their first bottle in them. They imprinted their first teeth marks in them. They climbed into them and out of them for the very first time. Seeing them all torn apart at the end of my task got me feeling a little sad. Sad that they aren’t babies or toddlers anymore; they’re big girls now.

As sad as it is to see one door close, its always exciting to see another one open. If anything, the girls have taught us that each stage of life brings with it something magical and special, always bringing wonderful memories!
So here we are, stepping into the next stage of life with our beautiful miracles! If you haven’t watched todays vlog of them shopping for their beds, check it out below!
Stay tuned for the bedroom reveal vlog, as well as a new blog with all the fun pics! Love you all! Have a wonderful day!
-Tyson

It took a couple hours to take down 4 cribs!? Every time my husband has taken down a crib it's been maybe 10 minutes.

Well, he did have to stop and huff and puff and stroll down memory lane with each crib/bed...ImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:

No, you're right, their comments back are definitely super bitchy.

Especially given that the girls liked the single beds and bunk beds.
But by all means, buy what _you_ want, Trashley.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur

Re: What The Bed Blog REALLY Says

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

[quote=lisajohnson120 post_id=1319230 time=1549406234 user_
He's so full of it! Here's what I think he is REALLY saying if you read between the lines (my changes in blue)

This past week has been so much fun working on house projects around here! I'm lying, we hate doing anything that resembles work! We’ve finally got to the project that we’ve not been waiting wanting to finish for quite a while now; The Girls Bedrooms!
Its been a process not only because we’ve been so busy doing anything else we can like eating out, sleeping, following young girls & women on IG, but mostly because we couldn’t make up our minds! just didn't really want to! The girls got to go had to come shopping with us so we could have vlog material and we pretended to get got their opinions on all things for their rooms!
This made all of the shopping and decorating eating so much fun, because their eyes were just as lit up as mommy’s! Because "mommy" is a narcissist, and it is really all about her!
They looked climbed all over the at beds, tested jumped on the mattresses, picked out blanket colors, and picked a theme for their rooms! I'm lying again, "mommy got to pick the colors and themes, because, well, narcissist!
So much fun for all the girls in the house, since we all know Ashely is forever stuck at 13. Dad was pretty excited too! Because I got to eat and be creepy on my phone!
Although shopping and decorating can be fun, we had to take down the old beds and clean out their pig sty rooms first! This was the boring part of the process, but I was happy (not really) to take that task and let Ashley and the girls have their fun in the germ-infested hot tub!
It only took me a couple of hours to get the old beds taken down, because I'm not a real man. For me, this wasn’t just a simple task, it was emotional, because I was seeing the $ slipping away. These were the first beds the girls ever had. They slept in these beds with their apnea monitors and oxygen cords. The cords that annoyed Ashley because they ruined "photo ops". They held their first bottle in them. For hours on end, so we could sleep longer! They imprinted their first teeth marks in them. Again, while sitting in them for hours, so we could lay around in bed. They climbed into them and out of them for the very first time. hours, during "quiet time".
Seeing them all torn apart at the end of my task got me feeling a little sad. Sad that they aren’t babies or toddlers anymore; they’re big girls now. And won't be bringing in as much $.

As sad as it is to see one door close, its always exciting to see another one open. If anything, the girls have taught us that each stage of life brings with it something magical and special hopefully more $, always bringing wonderful memories of all we've got off the backs of our miracle$!
So here we are, stepping into the next stage of life with our beautiful miracles moneymakers! If you haven’t watched todays vlog of them shopping for their beds, check it out below! That is if we remembered to post it!
Stay tuned for the bedroom reveal vlog, as well as a new blog with all the fun pics! Hopefully we beat the Bingdings to it, since we hurried to copy them again!
I don't Love you all! Have a wonderful day! As long as you're making us money!
-Tyson

[/quote]
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ears wrote:This is all from the same girl. In his lie feed he said he didn't know what she was talking about to message GQS and he or Ash would get back with her. I say BS. Just trying to cover up his creepy prevyness.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e1ce5f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4b45df.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 13f454.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 585979.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6598dd.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ab4a12.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2850ac.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1a867e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 51ccb9.jpg[/IMG]

Busted! You sick pervert. Better sleep with your eyes open. Authorities like to come knocking when you least expect it.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

schnitzel94 wrote:[quote=lisajohnson120 post_id=1319230 time=1549406234 user_
He's so full of it! Here's what I think he is REALLY saying if you read between the lines (my changes in blue)

This past week has been so much fun working on house projects around here! I'm lying, we hate doing anything that resembles work! We’ve finally got to the project that we’ve not been waiting wanting to finish for quite a while now; The Girls Bedrooms!
Its been a process not only because we’ve been so busy doing anything else we can like eating out, sleeping, following young girls & women on IG, but mostly because we couldn’t make up our minds! just didn't really want to! The girls got to go had to come shopping with us so we could have vlog material and we pretended to get got their opinions on all things for their rooms!
This made all of the shopping and decorating eating so much fun, because their eyes were just as lit up as mommy’s! Because "mommy" is a narcissist, and it is really all about her!
They looked climbed all over the at beds, tested jumped on the mattresses, picked out blanket colors, and picked a theme for their rooms! I'm lying again, "mommy got to pick the colors and themes, because, well, narcissist!
So much fun for all the girls in the house, since we all know Ashely is forever stuck at 13. Dad was pretty excited too! Because I got to eat and be creepy on my phone!
Although shopping and decorating can be fun, we had to take down the old beds and clean out their pig sty rooms first! This was the boring part of the process, but I was happy (not really) to take that task and let Ashley and the girls have their fun in the germ-infested hot tub!
It only took me a couple of hours to get the old beds taken down, because I'm not a real man. For me, this wasn’t just a simple task, it was emotional, because I was seeing the $ slipping away. These were the first beds the girls ever had. They slept in these beds with their apnea monitors and oxygen cords. The cords that annoyed Ashley because they ruined "photo ops". They held their first bottle in them. For hours on end, so we could sleep longer! They imprinted their first teeth marks in them. Again, while sitting in them for hours, so we could lay around in bed. They climbed into them and out of them for the very first time. hours, during "quiet time".
Seeing them all torn apart at the end of my task got me feeling a little sad. Sad that they aren’t babies or toddlers anymore; they’re big girls now. And won't be bringing in as much $.

As sad as it is to see one door close, its always exciting to see another one open. If anything, the girls have taught us that each stage of life brings with it something magical and special hopefully more $, always bringing wonderful memories of all we've got off the backs of our miracle$!
So here we are, stepping into the next stage of life with our beautiful miracles moneymakers! If you haven’t watched todays vlog of them shopping for their beds, check it out below! That is if we remembered to post it!
Stay tuned for the bedroom reveal vlog, as well as a new blog with all the fun pics! Hopefully we beat the Bingdings to it, since we hurried to copy them again!
I don't Love you all! Have a wonderful day! As long as you're making us money!
-Tyson

[/quote]
You win today..: Image Bravo!!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”