Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by Haulnarse »

nahthxx wrote:His shirt is so tacky “most expensive day ever”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paid for by some stupid travel company who failed to do their research on this scamsquad
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Another attempt to make money through affiliate discounts. Also, is that really the best photo they got of the one heavy in the Ariel dress? Pretty damn funny. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f695bc.jpg[/IMG]

spooky
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spooky »

Tyler, we know you are an asshole; there's no need to prove it in every picture and now you have your four miracles doing it. Congratulations on making them fodder for skeevy, pervs like yourself.

And Wicked; please take note of Aurora's makeup...she has a lot on too but somehow doesn't manage to look like a cartoon character (ironic, isn't it)?
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

Ld5 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So were they able to do the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, or were they SOL?
I am surprised they didn't meet up with the Tannerites or the Ohana Family. They were with the group at that stupid racist "Juanito Bandito" show. Maybe they really are jerks, (beyond what we know them to be) and the girls are even more out of control than the other vlogger kids, and the only vloggers in Utah who will hang out with them are the Bingdings and April and Davey.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Apparently they did... I have no idea how they got six kids appointments altogether. Well maybe I can.. this whole trip is sponsored.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think the trip was sponsored through the travel agent not from Disney. All the links go right to the agent. Disney didn’t have shit to do with it.

I’m in the middle of booking a trip and got a quote from the agent (NOT using the Gardner code) it was a little cheaper. We still haven’t decided how we are going to book though.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

Is Ashley’s vlog to all the perfect parents still there? I can’t find it and wanted to watch it. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

nahthxx wrote:His shirt is so tacky “most expensive day ever”

That shirt is VERY popular. Every time we go we see multiple families where the mom and kids are wearing shirts that say “best day ever” and dad is wearing the shirt Tyler is wearing

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Rileysmomma wrote:
tg910 wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageCreepy vibe
Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 702755.jpg[/IMG]

There is something really off about him. I can see (and would even expect) a dad to fawn over his daughter's dress or hair or meeting a princess to HER. But Tyler seems to enjoy these things himself. The photo wearing the rose gold mouse ears or with Sleeping Beauty (without kids or even Ass). Calling Dr. Freud.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
OMG he seriously looks like he needs a bra! He’s got a full on set of boobs (I shouldn’t be surprised, they’re just more obvious in that pic than usual)

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

It is concerning to me that they don’t argue about what to wear. They know that they don’t have a choice. Now if they applied that to important things and set boundaries maybe they would have better behaved children.

Most kids have feelings about what they wear-a colour they like, a style of shirt, a really weird ensemble of things that don’t match but they love. These kids don’t get the chance to express themselves that way or in any way.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

JD386 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:51 pm Another attempt to make money through affiliate discounts. Also, is that really the best photo they got of the one heavy in the Ariel dress? Pretty damn funny.

What a waste of money those dresses were, the girls look so over dressed in them. I notice Scarlett was wearing the Ariel one after all her whining about wanting to wear it instead of Evie (in a previous vlog) but tbh she looks the worst especially with her hair done in a centre parting lol Evie was wearing Indie's so Indie ended up with the Belle one which no one seemed to want. Ironically i thought she looked the best out of all of them.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

AthenaA wrote:It is concerning to me that they don’t argue about what to wear. They know that they don’t have a choice. Now if they applied that to important things and set boundaries maybe they would have better behaved children.

Most kids have feelings about what they wear-a colour they like, a style of shirt, a really weird ensemble of things that don’t match but they love. These kids don’t get the chance to express themselves that way or in any way.

Thats the scary part. They don’t know that they can disagree with whats happening to them. Thats how children get taken advantage of and molested (and worse). Having no say in what happens to your own body is wrong.

I feel so incredibly sad for these girls, so so sad. Faddy and Trash are for ever putting words in their mouths, “don’t you love it”, “isn’t this exciting”, “isnt this the best day ever”... etc. the girls have no thoughts of their own because they have never been able to have thoughts of their own - purple and unicorn are about as far as their own thoughts go.

And yes my three kids have picked some horrid shoes and tacky character clothing in the past (in fact Mr11 currently loves this tacky palm tree tshirt that was brought for a school music event, i cringe every time he puts it on... but he loves it Image). Thats what being a parent is about, supporting your children’s right to be an individual, make decisions and choices for themselves.

Theres no wonder Mrs Frost has reservations and couldn’t please Trash. They seem to be the type of people who will just pull the girls out of this school and pop them in another and keep school hopping if they don’t hear what they want to hear from the teachers and staff. In the meantime the girls pay the price.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Beauregard1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 pm Is Ashley’s vlog to all the perfect parents still there? I can’t find it and wanted to watch it. Am I looking in the wrong place?
I saw it on Facebook. A Miracle Unfolding-Gardner Quadruplets. Go to the video tab on the left. That brings up all videos. It was dated April 14 2017 and titled something like - What the what? To all the perfect parents. Hope this works.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

JD386 wrote:Another attempt to make money through affiliate discounts. Also, is that really the best photo they got of the one heavy in the Ariel dress? Pretty damn funny. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f695bc.jpg[/IMG]

Indie is the only cute picture. 2 look like they hurt their neck and the other looks miserable.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Reading between the lines of what Mrs Frost supposedly said it seems she may have stressed to Ashley how important it is to treat the girls as Individuals. She may have said it in a kind way but was probably meaning they should do it at home too but Mother of the year is too stupid to understand and just thought it was great that their teacher thought to do this.
Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 am Reading between the lines of what Mrs Frost supposedly said it seems she may have stressed to Ashley how important it is to treat the girls as Individuals. She may have said it in a kind way but was probably meaning they should do it at home too but Mother of the year is too stupid to understand and just thought it was great that their teacher thought to do this.
Btw, any ideas which school the cats grace with their presence? Of course, I don't ask for the exact name, just hints.
Last edited by Predikat on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Words of wisdom from Ashley, having a massage pushes the sickness out of you :roll: :rofl: :rofl:
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Predikat wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 am Reading between the lines of what Mrs Frost supposedly said it seems she may have stressed to Ashley how important it is to treat the girls as Individuals. She may have said it in a kind way but was probably meaning they should do it at home too but Mother of the year is too stupid to understand and just thought it was great that their teacher thought to do this.
Btw, any ideas which school the cats grace with their presence? Of course, I don't ask for the exact name, just hints.
I went to the first day of school/visiting the class vlog and zoomed in on the papers and google mapped it. I can’t remember what it’s called now but I was looking to see what was on the website and I don’t remember seeing much

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Exactly what I thought. Especially when Dumbash answer the KAD that the girls would dress identically for as long as she (Ash) wanted them to. What a special pair of idiots.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Time for a new thread my lovely sisters in snark, who was the clever person who did it last time? Gotta keep up the good work for when Snarkadoodle returns to our snarky bossom :D
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Time for a new thread my lovely sisters in snark, who was the clever person who did it last time? Gotta keep up the good work for when Snarkadoodle returns to our snarky bossom :D
I think it was Sassy. I voted on the title thread page. Head over to the title thread page and vote. Theres some good ones to vote on. Happy snarking :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”