True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit : longtimelurker7

"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Continuing our snarking from part 42!

Dont forget its never to soon to go suggest the next thread title!

Happy Snarking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by 4kkids »

Thanks for starting new page.
Titles always make me chuckle!

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Thank you for the new thread.

Love the title.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Who disrespects and belittles their own mother on camera for the world to see. That is disgusting and disrespectful. She probably worked her ass to provide the best she could for him and his siblings. She didn't luck up and have quadruplets and capitalize on it and invade their privacy and well-being to make a buck. Those two are living pretty high on the hog thanks to those girls. They very rarely ever takes those girls anywhere without help yet the nanny manages to do it just fine. The arrogance is ridiculous. Eventually the Youtube train is going to come to a crashing halt so they better hope they have a backup plan to keep them living the lifestyle they have become accustomed to. They didn't even allow them to pick their own beds and only took them to look at beds for vlogging content and couldn't even abide by multiple signs that clearly said do not let children climb on the beds. The obnoxious loud over the top behavior affects more people than just them especially when they are in a public setting.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Who disrespects and belittles their own mother on camera for the world to see. That is disgusting and disrespectful. She probably worked her ass to provide the best she could for him and his siblings. She didn't luck up and have quadruplets and capitalize on it and invade their privacy and well-being to make a buck. Those two are living pretty high on the hog thanks to those girls. They very rarely ever takes those girls anywhere without help yet the nanny manages to do it just fine. The arrogance is ridiculous. Eventually the Youtube train is going to come to a crashing halt so they better hope they have a backup plan to keep them living the lifestyle they have become accustomed to. They didn't even allow them to pick their own beds and only took them to look at beds for vlogging content and couldn't even abide by multiple signs that clearly said do not let children climb on the beds. The obnoxious loud over the top behavior affects more people than just them especially when they are in a public setting.
Exactly.. there was no reason to bring them to the store since she picked out whatever she wanted anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

The fact that they bought the girls something at the store even though they were acting horrendously is so telling of how they raise the girls. Zero discipline.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 19f1e3.jpg[/IMG]

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b93962.jpg[/IMG]

Hehe

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

In regards to the post about tylard out driving when all of his "jobs" are at home and there's a warning to stay off the roads... you forgot about Bison's most important job of all... going to get the donuts!! Of course he's got to ignore the safety warning for the sake of the donuts! Lord knows they don't have anything in that house with which to make a healthy breakfast even though they have an enormous pantry, fridge, and cold storage. Must have take out for every meal! He's such a douche.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:Who disrespects and belittles their own mother on camera for the world to see. That is disgusting and disrespectful. She probably worked her ass to provide the best she could for him and his siblings. She didn't luck up and have quadruplets and capitalize on it and invade their privacy and well-being to make a buck. Those two are living pretty high on the hog thanks to those girls. They very rarely ever takes those girls anywhere without help yet the nanny manages to do it just fine. The arrogance is ridiculous. Eventually the Youtube train is going to come to a crashing halt so they better hope they have a backup plan to keep them living the lifestyle they have become accustomed to. They didn't even allow them to pick their own beds and only took them to look at beds for vlogging content and couldn't even abide by multiple signs that clearly said do not let children climb on the beds. The obnoxious loud over the top behavior affects more people than just them especially when they are in a public setting.

And yet his mom and siblings know how terrible those girls behave, how they have been neglected, that they have never been a priority to Scumbag and Dimwit, how their son and brother uses his family, probably know he’s a pervert, have to know he’s a control freak and a male chauvinist pig, but they continue to do what he wants, when he wants and refuse to step up and help those girls have better lives. This is what amazes me - how MANY “adults” have been around this pathetic family, seen the girls come last and are neglected, if not abused, and not one person has the balls to step in and say, “ENOUGH”!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Hey dummies, neither of you put a swipe up link on your post. And I thought you already had the swing set in the garage? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ed4544.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I think they’ll end up with the smallest, cheapest, lamest swingset / playhouse that they can find for sure.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

You know what? Let these 2 idiot parents let their kids behave terribly, let them run amok, let them not have consequences.... see what happens in years or even months to come.
If one of my kids intentionally ran amok even when I said not to, I would have brought the kid back home and took out the other kid to eat. Scarlett ripped her sweater, bring her home and go out with the ones that behaved well. If all of them behaved badly, all of them go home and don't get to eat out nor do they go out for the next outing. Pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Regarding these dipshits letting the girls run in parking lots. My cousin, who is a grown man, was riding his motorcycle down an aisle in the parking lot and a man not paying attention hit him with his car. Obviously he was seriously injured and had to be airlifted to a bigger hospital than what his hometown had. He was in the hospital for over a month. He was in the ICU. He did recover but for a while they didn’t think he was going to make it. If he is a grown man on a motorcycle and got hit and was hurt so bad imagine what could happen to a little child. Hold their hands assholes! They are called accidents for a reason. Not everyone looks when backing out of a parking space. You need to be aware of your surroundings as well. Start teaching your 4 year old children to be aware.

I’ll also add that my sister saved a child from being hit by a car in a school parking lot. The driver couldn’t see behind her very well as she backed up. My sister saw what was about to happen and ran over and pushed the child out of the way just in time. That too could have ended very badly. It happens so much and these two dimwits just let their girls run off. I guess they are thinking more views and more free shit from the KADs.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:Hey dummies, neither of you put a swipe up link on your post. And I thought you already had the swing set in the garage? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ed4544.jpg[/IMG]

I thought fatboy Waddles said months ago they had one picked out already. I guess they can’t keep their lies straight.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

GA Peach70 wrote:
JD386 wrote:Hey dummies, neither of you put a swipe up link on your post. And I thought you already had the swing set in the garage? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ed4544.jpg[/IMG]

I thought fatboy Waddles said months ago they had one picked out already. I guess they can’t keep their lies straight.

And his words were it was on its way before Christmas! Gosh these people lie so much and the KADs are just as stupid as they are! Ugh!

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why not just ask Asswipe which one she wants. After all, what she wants them to have they get.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Of course he ignored this question.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 3e7ade.jpg[/IMG]

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I posted in the old thread, sorry guys. Thanks for the new thread.

WhyamIsosmart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhyamIsosmart »

Anyone subscribed to their “Quad Squad Tribe” emails? Wonder what they send out in those?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”