GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 am
Rileysmomma wrote:
Night lady wrote:It looks like Esmes favorite part of the day at the indoor play place was the unicorn.
(There weren't any unicorns at the play place)
Ho hum....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This "conversation" with Esme was painful to watch. I can't understand most of what she says. And the inability to answer the simplest of questions is alarming. "Unicorn"?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
And to think, Esme seems like the smart one of the bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, and the only reason I would even give her that credit is isn't she the one that looks a bit artistic? Or at least colors better than the other dullards? And if it's not Esme, whichever looks more artsy I would give the edge to.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 pm
ears wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:10 pm Is Ashley carrying her on to the ride because she was scared and mommy dearest was forcing her to go on it? Or could she not get on herself with the huge dress?

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Probably because of the dress. How silly they look going on the rides dressed like that!
It almost looks dangerous with all that material; like it could get caught in or on something. Dummies.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AuntieEm »

The girls have the flattest expressions for children that are SO EXCITED. No Tyler. They are 'litrally" trying to process what's happening around them. Excitement comes after a child figures out what's going on and decides they like it. Which either takes a very long time for them or doesn't happen at all. Your personal excitement is not what your children are feeling. Look at them. Blank faces while they cope with comprehension.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

tg910 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 pm
gram3 wrote:
tg910 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 am
And according to Asswitless Mrs Frost is with them a big chunk of the week. (Or she said something to that effect)
So many lies, so many inconsistencies. But I know saying it here is just beating a dead horse (pardon the expression)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They have school 2 days a week for what, about 2 hours? That is not a big chunk of time, but a teacher sure can get a good read on the cats (or any kids) in pretty short order. I'm sure savvy Mrs Frost had their number(s) right from the start. And Bassley can finagle a story, so I'd LOVE to know how the teacher actually described the cats, not BigMouthBassley's spewing version.
I was surprised she didn’t try to vlog it. Though we all know it wouldn’t have seen the light of day because it would have shattered the KADs illusion that all is well in Greedland; no stuttering issues, no eyes turning in, no issues taking turns, making friends, etc., etc., etc.
Hod will make all these things disappear, just like the car on the way to the hospital, and everything else they do that’s unsafe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If Dumbster had wanted to, I'll bet she could have vlogged conference. I remember seeing the Busby video when the teacher discussed separating some of the kids because one was more advanced or more of a leader or something - I don't watch them at all, for some reason I saw that. If Dumbster knew the cats were doing well and wanted to post, she would have found a way. Mrs Frost wouldn't have needed her face in the vlog, just her voice. Reality is nothing to brag about truthfully, nothing to vlog.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

AuntieEm wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:28 pm The girls have the flattest expressions for children that are SO EXCITED. No Tyler. They are 'litrally" trying to process what's happening around them. Excitement comes after a child figures out what's going on and decides they like it. Which either takes a very long time for them or doesn't happen at all. Your personal excitement is not what your children are feeling. Look at them. Blank faces while they cope with comprehension.
I know of a child who was diagnosed with dysthymia, in that child's case a mild form of the persistent depressive disorder. Flat effect is part of it. The cats just aren't joyous/excited in situations like you might usually see preschoolers be joyous/excited. Just an observation.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

The big twin with TyTwinkleToesAndEars on Thunder Mountain (if that was the name of the ride) looked pretty scared to me.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

gram3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:53 pm The big twin with TyTwinkleToesAndEars on Thunder Mountain (if that was the name of the ride) looked pretty scared to me.
I was just going to say that.
crogan97
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by crogan97 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f349f4.jpg[/IMG]
She’s awful

soooawesome
Talker
Talker

GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by soooawesome »

I can't believe Tylie didn't go to the parent-teacher conference. Something is def up with that! Ca$hley looked like she had been crying when she talked about it. I think it must have been bad since she kept saying they were 'on track' as opposed to soooo advanced like the KADs always say.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'll give her that she admits it. So later when the minions are defending her behavior we can be like she clearly admits it like when she said they'll do what's easier for the not what's best for the girls.
Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

Hod can assley been any more selfish. In the blog one girl wanted hatchimal shoes but “Mommy” says they aren’t moms style. Come on! Let them be kids as you like to say. I’m not a fan of character shoes either but if it makes my kids happy and they enjoy wearing their favorite shoes so be it! That just really irked me. She isn’t the one who has to wear them!

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Mommasnark wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:12 pm Hod can assley been any more selfish. In the blog one girl wanted hatchimal shoes but “Mommy” says they aren’t moms style. Come on! Let them be kids as you like to say. I’m not a fan of character shoes either but if it makes my kids happy and they enjoy wearing their favorite shoes so be it! That just really irked me. She isn’t the one who has to wear them!

So much for the kids “choose to be alike”. One of the KAD actually tried to say that the kids get jealous of each other if they are not exactly the same. Well, that’s bs. They can’t even pick out their own shoes. How often do they end up wearing the wrong shoes b/c they can’t tell the difference? These people are idiots. Have I mentioned, lately, that I despise them?
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

That poor child on thunder mountain with Tyler was TERRIFIED! You can hear her say she’s scared when the ride started taking off.

Tyler sure sounds like he’s getting off on all the princesses! He’s one sick pup

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:32 am Branden and Mindy are going to New York in April. I bet Tyler and Lashley are FUMING because they have been talking about going to New York while in Australia.

Have to say Branden and Mindy will be far more interesting to watch vlogs from while in New York than the Faddy Duo eating their way around the town would be.
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Dresses didn’t last long, just seen on Mannyash Instagram (think it was Indie) with her hair all done with a crown but in what looks like leggings and a hoodie for doing a ride x
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Snarky33 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 am I bet Tylard was jealous he didn't get his own princess transformation. Seems like something he would enjoy for himself.
The sparkly pink Minnie ears are as close as he'll get, in public anyway.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

welshmum wrote:Dresses didn’t last long, just seen on Mannyash Instagram (think it was Indie) with her hair all done with a crown but in what looks like leggings and a hoodie for doing a ride x
I hope they're having to carry those huge things around all day. They aren't staying on property so it won't be easy to just go drop them off.

In fact, it looks like they're staying at the same rental the binghams did when they went to Disney. What do you want to bet we'll see a "full house tour!!!!", just like the binghams did. Such copycats

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

crogan97 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:56 pm
She’s awful

Had to delete link. That's the snotty, haughty Ghastley shining through that I remember from the video she posted to "all the perfect parents." The one where she announced that the money they made off youtube wasn't that much or important and if they got "hate" comments they would just block those people because the Grubs didn't need them anyway. Fast forward to last fall and Faddy's begging for input about what people wanted to see on vlogs. They wanted to see more of the "mom" interacting with her kids. Assley has gone along with it for the most part, but I think it is done grudgingly. She doesn't want her time infringed upon by something as trivial as the cats. She is a passive-aggressive bitch, so she'll have a phony smile on her face while telling you indirectly she doesn't give a shit what your opinion is. Thus the, better get used to how I'm dressing the odds, because I'm keeping it this way as long as I can no matter what, response.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

It has always annoyed me when they showed the girls coloring. They never show them starting to color, it's always been in the middle of it or towards the end. When you look at what they have colored, there are always sections of the picture that it is so obvious it wasn't colored by the girls. When you see them coloring there are 'scribbling/jerky motions', while a few sections look pretty good. (Ah, someone who knows how to color and pretending not to) Did I say it annoyed me? Let's say it pisses me off. The Greeds let the KADs believe that all of this was done by the cats. There are always 'Good Job' 'So advanced' comments by the 'fans'. I will make sure I take notice during the next coloring session.

The reason about bringing up about their 'coloring sessions' was because of their puzzle session, or should I call it puzzle performance?, two days ago on the vlog. They have Indie? with only 5 or 6 pieces left to finish the puzzle and there is a heavy by her side 'helping'... 5 or 6 pieces...edit to 2 or 3...edit to one. I was happy for her that she was happy she got the last piece. The heavy's puzzle was sort of started, guessing not by her, and she says something like ' Let's do mine" But it goes over to Esme who has 6 or 7 pieces left, then an edit to two pieces in order to finish the puzzle. She also was happy about it, which was nice, but the whole thing is sad to me. Their little brains are not being allowed or taught how to figure things out. There doesn't seem to be a process about anything in their lives. Everything is just presented, no rhyme or reason why it happened or why it is there. It's just the bottom line that is being taught, not how to get there. They have no road/path to follow, just what do I have and what can I get. That is why I am sad for them.
The parents..."Fuck Them!!!" Assholes
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Maybe Assley did record parent teacher conferences but we didn’t get to see it because Mrs Frost didn’t rave about the girls the entire time.

Tyler likely didn’t attend because he likely would have gone off on her for calling his precious Durls duds.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”