GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by OldCountry »

4kkids wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:55 pm That poor child on thunder mountain with Tyler was TERRIFIED! You can hear her say she’s scared when the ride started taking off.

Tyler sure sounds like he’s getting off on all the princesses! He’s one sick pup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard him say, pointing over to one of the Disney princesses, 'She was my first crush..pervgiggle..pervgiggle" It was Princess Aurora, who I had no idea who that would be. It turns out it is Sleeping Beauty. WELL SURE.. that would be his first crush. (I read an article about 'her') . She was the 'weakest female' of all of the princesses and she was ASLEEP most of the time in the movie. Of course he dreamed that he might 'get' her, she wasn't awake. :rofl: I'm curious at what age he saw this movie, that should be telling and when did he start running around with a baseball and a football as he claims? Tyler, you are such a man.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

My husband speaking about Tyson, "Hes a fat lazy fuck".... later in the vlog Tyson is shown laying down again. My husband says "hes still not doing anything".
Doesn't take someone to watch the vlogs every day to know the truth!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I saw the clip about Peppa accent. One clip is a little longer with the cats in it, the other doesn't have them. The Grub cat can hardly be understood in English much less if she is speaking in a Peppa accent. The other kids used as examples were clear speakers, enunciated, looked pretty small and I could hear the accent imitation. Cat's accent was barely there as far as I could hear. What a poor example. And I'm not just saying that because the Grubs are the dregs of social media.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Night lady wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm My husband speaking about Tyson, "Hes a fat lazy fuck".... later in the vlog Tyson is shown laying down again. My husband says "hes still not doing anything".

What's the speech? "We hold these truths as self-evident...."
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gram3 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm My husband speaking about Tyson, "Hes a fat lazy fuck".... later in the vlog Tyson is shown laying down again. My husband says "hes still not doing anything".

What's the speech? "We hold these truths as self-evident...."
I was watching the vlog from today and my husband saw it just because he was sitting next to me. He doesn't watch them but he knew right away that Tyson is a lazy fat fuck and that Tyson just sits or lays there all the time.
In other words, you don't need to know these people at all to know what lazy fucks they are. At least Tyson anyway.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

SqueakyWheel wrote:So they can spend loads of money on anything that is impractical but nothing on practical things. Like a snowblower. Maybe that’s so they can act surprised when the paid “helper” brother shows up to try to shovel snow off their driveway (way to try to convince us this was a surprise Tyson. Not buying it.)

And I’m sorry if I have to leave before I get a chance to shovel due to my poor planning I don’t drive over it again and again turning it into ice and making it nearly impossible to shovel off. I make time to shovel ASAP. And no you weren’t too busy Tyson. You were just too lazy. Signed an overweight lady with Multiple Sclerosis and cancer that doesn’t need to have a relative shovel my snow.

Snark note: there is nothing wrong with having someone else do it if you are unable but so long as I’m able that won’t be happening. And I don’t believe for a second that Tyson is unable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brandon Bingham just got a snowblower so I’m sure the Greeds will get one now.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

gram3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:27 pm I saw the clip about Peppa accent. One clip is a little longer with the cats in it, the other doesn't have them. The Grub cat can hardly be understood in English much less if she is speaking in a Peppa accent. The other kids used as examples were clear speakers, enunciated, looked pretty small and I could hear the accent imitation. Cat's accent was barely there as far as I could hear. What a poor example. And I'm not just saying that because the Grubs are the dregs of social media.

I did try and find it, saw many clips but without the cats. Curious how it was put out there with the Greeds part to begin with, didn't think that was any thing special. Did that last three days? maybe. Was it one of those hashtag thingys?
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

gram3 wrote:
tg910 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:13 am
snarksite wrote:Is there a reason Asswit couldn’t look directly at the camera while describing the parent teacher conference? And Typerv didn’t even go? Translation from Mrs Frost: “Evil is a bully/brat”. Asswit’s response “well the girls love her and we love her”. What the hell? Indie listens when she wants to. Scarlett is the peacemaker. And Esme - actually did she say anything about Esme? And I am guessing Typerv couldn’t be trusted to keep his temper when Mrs. Frost criticized the little miracles. So, best to just leave him home. The excuse that they couldn’t find a babysitter. Didn’t her parents just leave them? And wasn’t Oakland shoveling their driveway? The girls couldn’t stay with either of them? I’ll bet this conference was unpleasant for Mrs. Frost. And Asswit was too stupid to understand anything that was said. Congrats- the best thing you could tell us was that they could all cut lines with scissors. Thank hod Nash worked on that with the miracles. Or else there would have been nothing good for Mrs Frost to report.

Doesn’t matter what is said, or who says it, the girls and their development will never matter to these assholes. It is interesting to watch how these type of cycles are self fulfilling. What a total waste of oxygen these people are.
And according to Asswitless Mrs Frost is with them a big chunk of the week. (Or she said something to that effect)
So many lies, so many inconsistencies. But I know saying it here is just beating a dead horse (pardon the expression)

They have school 2 days a week for what, about 2 hours? That is not a big chunk of time, but a teacher sure can get a good read on the cats (or any kids) in pretty short order. I'm sure savvy Mrs Frost had their number(s) right from the start. And Bassley can finagle a story, so I'd LOVE to know how the teacher actually described the cats, not BigMouthBassley's spewing version.
2 hours 2 days a week ***when it’s convenient for them. They missed yesterday. They’ve missed other dats for trips, like the last time they visited SamLane. When one girl is sick, they all miss school.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

JD386 wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:I bet Tylard was jealous he didn't get his own princess transformation. Seems like something he would enjoy for himself.
I’m more surprised that Ashley didn’t wear a princess dress and get her hair done and do some ridiculous Facebook live get ready with me where she did princess makeup on herself.

Adults aren’t allowed to wear costumes at Disney. Unless there is a special event. You know that is the only reason she isn’t.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

OldCountry wrote:
4kkids wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:55 pm That poor child on thunder mountain with Tyler was TERRIFIED! You can hear her say she’s scared when the ride started taking off.

Tyler sure sounds like he’s getting off on all the princesses! He’s one sick pup

I heard him say, pointing over to one of the Disney princesses, 'She was my first crush..pervgiggle..pervgiggle" It was Princess Aurora, who I had no idea who that would be. It turns out it is Sleeping Beauty. WELL SURE.. that would be his first crush. (I read an article about 'her') . She was the 'weakest female' of all of the princesses and she was ASLEEP most of the time in the movie. Of course he dreamed that he might 'get' her, she wasn't awake. :rofl: I'm curious at what age he saw this movie, that should be telling and when did he start running around with a baseball and a football as he claims? Tyler, you are such a man.
He made some other creepy comment in the past about Princess Aurora being his favourite. What grown man has a favourite Disney Princess. Creeper perverts that’s who.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:50 pm
gram3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:27 pm I saw the clip about Peppa accent. One clip is a little longer with the cats in it, the other doesn't have them. The Grub cat can hardly be understood in English much less if she is speaking in a Peppa accent. The other kids used as examples were clear speakers, enunciated, looked pretty small and I could hear the accent imitation. Cat's accent was barely there as far as I could hear. What a poor example. And I'm not just saying that because the Grubs are the dregs of social media.

I did try and find it, saw many clips but without the cats. Curious how it was put out there with the Greeds part to begin with, didn't think that was any thing special. Did that last three days? maybe. Was it one of those hashtag thingys?
Here is an address to the site I watched. The first clip is 1 min 6 and features the cats and there is a 52 second clip right after on same topic which doesn't feature cats. I hope this works. https://globalnews.ca/news/4961058/kids ... peppa-pig/
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

gram3 wrote:

Here is an address to the site I watched. The first clip is 1 min 6 and features the cats and there is a 52 second clip right after on same topic which doesn't feature cats. I hope this works. https://globalnews.ca/news/4961058/kids ... peppa-pig/
Thanks for the link! That's weird. The story comes from a Canadian website. I wonder how they got those clips of the cats? Maybe it was because of some hashtag they used. At least Manny was in them and not Trash.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lboogie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lboogie »

AthenaA wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 pm
OldCountry wrote:

He made some other creepy comment in the past about Princess Aurora being his favourite. What grown man has a favourite Disney Princess. Creeper perverts that’s who.

Does anyone else notice how TyAss blatantly picks a favorite set of twins (the heavies) and then one of his favorites dress as his "favorite princess"? Also, in the vlog, dumb Ass insisted on getting the girls the same size shoes? Poor Scarlett has too big shoes now because she can't be bothered to get proper ones and I think some KADs are starting to see the true Ashley, especially when she said the Hatchimal shoes weren't "mom's style" and refused to get the light up shoes the girls were so obviously excited about. They are killing their own channel.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Some of the media were soliciting videos from parents, but if these loudmouths had a part in it, it seems like they would be blabbing about it. Maybe the researchers for the story that I saw were on YT and did a search related to the topic and the Grubby's came up. As long as the station credited the cat's clip, I think that's all they need to do. I most certainly don't see anything special about it.
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I can't believe she wouldn't let them get the shoes they wanted. I mean, I CAN because it's Ashley but it still is so annoying to me. I remember watching them at toddlers and the one kid kept taking off her cardigan and Ashley said "don't do that! That makes mommy sad! You look so pretty!" That was the first time I got a bad feeling about them and certainly not the last. All about looks, all about labels. I have nice shoes for my son but I also have light up star wars shoes because he loves them. And some days he ONLY wants to wear his star wars shoes. Thats fine with me, seeing his joyful smile when he stomps around the house and makes them light up beings ME joy :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Those will be some DYN-O-MITE Disney vlogs with all the rain. Rain or shine, borefest to come but especially dreary ones at that.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gram3 wrote:Those will be some DYN-O-MITE Disney vlogs with all the rain. Rain or shine, borefest to come but especially dreary ones at that.
I loved Jay Jay Walker! Good Times!
Hey hey hey its dy-no-mite.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

If I had money, I would totally send the one who wanted the hatchimal shoes and write her name all over the box so they know it’s just for her.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Ld5 wrote:If I had money, I would totally send the one who wanted the hatchimal shoes and write her name all over the box so they know it’s just for her.

And on the inside too so it is blatant who they belong to. Not that it’s going to happen.

I usually let my kids get the shoes they want, there have been a few times where we compromised on a different pair, due to $50 shoes that will only last a few weeks- with the September growth spurt they always seem to get, but I do try to respect what they want. Trash is just a pathetic excuse for a breathing organism.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

These are not the faces of girls enjoying life. They are so dead in the eyes. Those are forced smiles. There is no happiness in that photo. My daughter would have been grinning from ear to ear. Shit, she smiles bigger than that if you give her a piece of candy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 8ffc0d.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”