GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

GA Peach70 wrote:Do the KADs actually believe Asswipe doesn’t use a filter and/or did some kind of photoshopping to her last picture below? Look at her multiple chins in the other pics. She is getting so fat in the face. It shows in every single blog. Not in her pictures because she fixes those.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5fa87b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 554034.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6dd890.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 97e837.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant to say vlog not blog. Damn autocorrect.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

skipperpt wrote:2 weeks in the new rooms and the beds are covered with minky blankets and there are sippy cups on the floor. Good job! Image

That’s because they need down comforters on their beds. It’s winter in Utah!

I remember when the girls were babies and the girls were freezing at night- Ashley had to add blankets to their cribs... same thing applies here.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Cavmom20 wrote:ImageImageImage

Learn to spell assholes[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4ea098.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lol, I love that they can't spell or use proper grammar. The way they have 'their' as 'they're' would be the sentence they are because the apostrophe fills in for the A in they Are. Their is a proper noun I believe.
Admiring THEY ARE work. Ha ha! Dummies.

fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

Enough wrote:Now she is on FB selling Sugar Bear Hair gummies. I didn’t watch but someone asked how she knows they work so well after 1 week. She doesn’t know but she knows the stupid KADS will click on her link and buy them. All about the cash!

Their whole life has turned into a huge ad. It’s disgusting. I unfollowed them on all social media platforms. It got disgusting. How much crap are you going to try to sell while pretending to be a page about your quads? Trash!

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

RolyPoly123 wrote:was just watching QTK and she's doing her make up, i watched another seneshit person KE doing hers the other day and Ashley copied nearly everything she did and said
Yes! Both used a metal lash comb. I wonder if senegence is telling their sales people to recommend them because customers are complaining about clumpy tarantula leg lashes with the new best-thing-ever, I'm-obsessed primer.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

I suffered through parts of the vlog, thanks to being bored and having a few glasses of wine. Trashley was talking about the shirts and said that there was a quad aunt one.... I didn’t see that on anyone!! Also saw a huge pack of pull-ups in the heavies room too, I thought they were all night trained now?? More lies!

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:Asswipe went live on GQS IG to tell everyone they are having another sill. They had previously said on some items that they were sold out but fatboy found some more so hurry and order if you want any. You lost some of your knock-off Chinese blankets?? Seriously? I shouldn’t be surprised in that shit hole you call a basement. That definitely isn’t professional. Also fatboy and Asswipe if you are on one of your 5,679 business pages it is not professional to be sitting there shoveling food in your fat mouth. Trust me fatboy, you could afford to skip several mills. You too Asswipe. Also, her sweater looks like it something from the ‘80’s.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 475fe5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 564b19.jpg[/IMG]

I swear, on workdays by the time I get on here at night, there's nothing left to say. You ladies are so beautiful!! I captured this exact same picture of him, Peachie. He is huge!!!! (Those are not Ass exclamation points. He us literally huge and deserves them all.)

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Rileysmomma wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote:was just watching QTK and she's doing her make up, i watched another seneshit person KE doing hers the other day and Ashley copied nearly everything she did and said
Yes! Both used a metal lash comb. I wonder if senegence is telling their sales people to recommend them because customers are complaining about clumpy tarantula leg lashes with the new best-thing-ever, I'm-obsessed primer.

Those SeneShit sellers probably have a script on what they have to say in any social media platform they use. They all use the same pictures the same days they promote something from SeneShit. And yet they say they work "so hard". Bullshit, they don't even have to think of what to say because it's all written out FOR them ahead of time. Just like any other scheme/ scam.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Phillygrl wrote:I suffered through parts of the vlog, thanks to being bored and having a few glasses of wine. Trashley was talking about the shirts and said that there was a quad aunt one.... I didn’t see that on anyone!! Also saw a huge pack of pull-ups in the heavies room too, I thought they were all night trained now?? More lies!

I'd really like to know exactly how potty trained they really are. At the end of yesterday's vlog when Tyler is asking each of the girls if they liked their caramel apples, he looks down to talk to one of them (not sure who) and asks, "Why are you taking your jammies off?" Ass says because they're wet. Tyler say, "oooh," in a knowing way. She didn't spill a glass of water on herself, folks.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

How much you wanna bet they're under the impression school will potty train them?

I admit if Nash wrote a book I'd download the ebook and read it. I imagine it would be like The Help - she's still in the wet diaper when I get there. Sitting in her own mess for 10 hours but for these girls it's more like 14 hours.

If they're in matching Pajamas - do all the girls have to change if only 1 girl has a potty accident?
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Rileysmomma wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Asswipe went live on GQS IG to tell everyone they are having another sill. They had previously said on some items that they were sold out but fatboy found some more so hurry and order if you want any. You lost some of your knock-off Chinese blankets?? Seriously? I shouldn’t be surprised in that shit hole you call a basement. That definitely isn’t professional. Also fatboy and Asswipe if you are on one of your 5,679 business pages it is not professional to be sitting there shoveling food in your fat mouth. Trust me fatboy, you could afford to skip several mills. You too Asswipe. Also, her sweater looks like it something from the ‘80’s.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 475fe5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 564b19.jpg[/IMG]

I swear, on workdays by the time I get on here at night, there's nothing left to say. You ladies are so beautiful!! I captured this exact same picture of him, Peachie. He is huge!!!! (Those are not Ass exclamation points. He us literally huge and deserves them all.)

He is so disgusting and vile.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Her foot isn't turned a weird way. Her pajamas are so big on her her foot doesn’t stay in them where's it's supposed to. Extra safety points for them since she's spinning in circles. Not a tripping hazard at all.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d59fa5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Someone is getting quite pudgy. Those jeans look awful on her. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 33a1dd.jpg[/IMG]

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

JD386 wrote:Someone is getting quite pudgy. Those jeans look awful on her. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 33a1dd.jpg[/IMG]

All the Raising Cane's is already showing up on her waist line.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

ears wrote:
JD386 wrote:Someone is getting quite pudgy. Those jeans look awful on her. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 33a1dd.jpg[/IMG]

All the Raising Cane's is already showing up on her waist line.

Mimi is losing it and she’s taking the pounds lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5ffe85.jpg[/IMG]

Evie’s doing the pee pee pose just like mommy! Seriously, I’m sure they took a ton of pictures and you pick this one to post?

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Remind us again how generous they are in serving others? How do people continue to defend them? If they were humble and godly and generous we would see that. Or at least a balance. All they do is focus on looks, food and shopping. Such a vacuous life.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Totally read this as semen, cos shes not like every girl... Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 656841.jpg[/IMG]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Phillygrl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5ffe85.jpg[/IMG]

Evie’s doing the pee pee pose just like mommy! Seriously, I’m sure they took a ton of pictures and you pick this one to post?

Only one of them is standing with her feet flat on the ground!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

I feel sad for Sam and Lane’s kids having to act second fiddle on the Disney trip. It should have been a special trip for them too. Hopefully they got to choose what they wanted to do and didn’t just get to tag along on what the Gardner girls wanted to do.

Way to make those kids feel unspecial. Here, wear a shirt all about the quads! The quads that push you to the ground to get you out of their way. I’m sure they all force that little one to be friends with the girls. What a terrible message they are sending that little girl.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”