GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by Ld5 »

I haven’t watched any vlogs lately so I decided to watch this morning’s. The girls were in their pajamas all day which meant probably their pull-ups too. Their beds weren’t zipped up at all that day (I thought that’s why she bought them?)

Scarlet got into her Disney makeup and Ashley pokes fun at how heavy it was applied. Ashley... she’s just learning from her mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skipperpt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by skipperpt »

“I recognize you” -Tyson

“Yes, I was in one of the group chats we did” -young fan girl

He has not only stepped out of bounds, but jumped in feet first.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c751e8.jpg[/IMG]

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Those mirrors just slide behind the dresser?!
Did she show them how to do it? Hopefully, they don't smash one of the mirrors while they're trapped in their rooms alone.
Do they still mistake their own kids? Or has it become a running joke that isn't even funny?

Overall I prefer them tired because they actually sound almost normal. Imagine if she used sentences with her kids all the time. Although the whole repeat after me thing is boring.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Those mirrors just slide behind the dresser?!
Did she show them how to do it? Hopefully, they don't smash one of the mirrors while they're trapped in their rooms alone.
Do they still mistake their own kids? Or has it become a running joke that isn't even funny?

Overall I prefer them tired because they actually sound almost normal. Imagine if she used sentences with her kids all the time. Although the whole repeat after me thing is boring.
She said she screwed them in to the back of the dresser and also anchored the dresser to the wall. Wonder if she actually bothered with all of that

Predikat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Predikat »

There' something wrong with comment nubers on different channels, including five two love. The number of visible comments is one fourth/ one third of the number of comments shown on the top.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Some YouTubers are saying they're being told by their managers to keep comments off if they've been turned off. Other people are manually turning on their comments but moderating them heavily or I think they can see them and approve them. Other people think if they have enough blocked key words it's fine.
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

I never understood the need for doing things like a Live Feed. It’s like “you ain’t that important “ and “you’re not a celeb” :? Tyson obviously never learned his lesson from last time. Those girls deserve so much better.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubers do Live shows because they're less work than an actual video and the fans are happy because they're getting content. Back in the day when YouTubers had to write and plan out videos, film them, edit them and then upload and plan to be around for hours to engage with commenters after the video went live in made sense hey a live show is easier and most fans are just as happy. Now with vlogging IDK if it's worth as much. Also, fans are so desperate for any scrap they also think a photo, which is often an ad, is also "content". So then it becomes every little thing even all those hashtag spon posts are supposed to tide fans over until the post next in this world where some expect nearly constant engagement from their fav YouTubers.

Unread post by Guest »

Today's vlog, 88 comments, but I can't read any of them. Didn't they do this a couple years ago after something controversial? You have register as a fan to have the 'honor' of commenting?

But maybe my memory is failing me.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I don’t get some of these desperate, pathetic KADs. Some are begging for the Greedturds just to say their name in lie feeds. Why? Why does it matter if two complete, lazy pieces of shit say your name? Does your life have so little meaning that you need to beg someone just to hear your name? The Greedturds are just people. That’s all. Nothing special about them. I think it’s the KADs that need to get a life and perhaps eat a Snickers.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

PollyKrome wrote:Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:04 am Today's vlog, 88 comments, but I can't read any of them. Didn't they do this a couple years ago after something controversial? You have register as a fan to have the 'honor' of commenting?

How strange it says 0 comments when i look at it. I think they've turned them off themselves otherwise it would say disabled. They just can't be arsed going through all their comments like other tubers are doing.

Unread post by Guest »

RolyPolydelete23 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:15 am
PollyKrome wrote:Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:04 am Today's vlog, 88 comments, but I can't read any of them. Didn't they do this a couple years ago after something controversial? You have register as a fan to have the 'honor' of commenting?

How strange it says 0 comments when i look at it. I think they've turned them off themselves otherwise it would say disabled. They just can't be arsed going through all their comments like other tubers are doing.
Now mine says 98 comments but nothing listed. I'm pretty sure they did this before when they were hiding something.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:08 am I don’t get some of these desperate, pathetic KADs. Some are begging for the Greedturds just to say their name in lie feeds. Why? Why does it matter if two complete, lazy pieces of shit say your name? Does your life have so little meaning that you need to beg someone just to hear your name? The Greedturds are just people. That’s all. Nothing special about them. I think it’s the KADs that need to get a life and perhaps eat a Snickers.

If you're a little kid, it must be a thrill to have someone acknowledge you. And it sure looks like most of their "fans" are pretty young. JerkyTurkeyTy told one of the girls in the lie feed yesterday to tell all your friends to subscribe. What a brainwasher.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Papa Steve is falling down on the job. Just what is the purpose of lie feeds for Tylard except to get his rocks off? These chats make him look like a creeper and bring nothing positive to their platform. They are inappropriate in every way. Yesterday, the looks on his face when speaking to these girls looked so perverted, it looked like some of the girls were lying in bed. Most of those girls were not adults. This is not ok you fat fuck loser.

This ongoing behavior could really sink their ship. He has a problem. He spends so much time online just to feed his ego. Clean up your pigsty of a house you lazy asshole. Spend more time with your own little girls. Go build a playroom in your basement. There are so many things to do more worth your time. Does he ever think that some people are not going to let their girls be friends with his daughters because he is a pervert? He doesn’t put a positive image on what a Mormon dad should look like. They don’t sit alone in a room talking online with underage girls in their bras. And as the mother of young girls, what is wrong with A$$ley to allow this. I’d kick his ass out if he didn’t stop. This is not good for any of them. I wish their vlogger besties would dump them. I wish the companies they promote would drop them. I wonder if any of them even know this goes on. If they don’t they should.

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:19 am
RolyPolydelete23 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:15 am

Now mine says 98 comments but nothing listed. I'm pretty sure they did this before when they were hiding something.
Ohhhh... They did it back when they lied and said they were taking a break from vlogging but actually went on vacation leaving the drools behind. They turned off comments when exposed.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Their blockbuster last day in Disney with CrassleyAssley at her shriekiest has 43,000 views. :lol: Can't create excitement no matter how shrill and obnoxious she is with the cast they have. Ashy Nan was off so the cats are in pajamas and pullups all day. It looks like the slobs idea of doing laundry is dumping it on the floor to wait for Cinderella Nanny to get back on duty.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I'm showing 0 comments, which is what they deserve.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

gram3 wrote:Their blockbuster last day in Disney with CrassleyAssley at her shriekiest has 43,000 views. Image Can't create excitement no matter how shrill and obnoxious she is with the cast they have. Ashy Nan was off so the cats are in pajamas and pullups all day. It looks like the slobs idea of doing laundry is dumping it on the floor to wait for Cinderella Nanny to get back on duty.
The Disney vlogs haven't even gotten 1/4 of their subscribers to watch. The bedroom vlog got the highest views in a long time. I wonder if that's why today's vlog has the title it does?

I don't watch the vlogs but did they not vlog their Sunday return where Asshley and one of the littles got upgraded to first class?

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

[img]
PicsArt_02-27-08.38.07.jpg
I'm trying to do this off my phone. Can you see this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

The girls are going to bed. Trash says "Are you girls happy to be home? Did you miss your bed?"
Evie quickly says "I want you to go on airplane and I go Mimi and Pappa?
Trash: "You want to go on a airplane with Mimi & Papa?"
Evie: "No mommy, I want you to go on a airplane and Mimi & Papa will stay for all of the days"
It makes me happy they are finally talking. :lol:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”