True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to: JD386

Welcome Snarkers to Part 45! Continuing from where we left off:
GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Our board has been flying lately, so don’t forget it’s never too early to go suggest titles for the next thread!

Happy Snarking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Unread post by Enough »

Thank you for the new thread! Love the title.

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Unread post by Enough »

Sorry, got an error on my first post so ended up duplicating.

I really hope people are finally coming to their senses about this whacked out family!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Thank you Sassy for the new thread and title. Fits perfectly with Tyson Gardner and his chats with young girls online. He will not be silenced.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Perfect title. He loves things written about him, looking for attention and praises..So there you go PervBoy, you got the attention...oops, probably not what you were counting on,,Oh Well....Enjoy!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Oh lawd. My damn brain is like so what instead of walking into the stage house with a pizza it's a giant pail of soda and a minky blanket.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Wait a second...do Scarlet and Evie have an additional dresser in their room <gasp> something in their lives isn't identical?

Why do they exaggerate e v e r y t h i n g? Now I've never had a migraine, but I'm sure some of you have and I know they're debilitating. If you were Wicked suffering from a migraine, wouldn't you be in a dark room resting when your sperm donor was home and could help with teeth brushing? Or did she just have a headache from all the work she did with the dressers because she sure was smiley, alert and happy when they were talking at the end of the vlog.

Loved Evie telling Wicked and Tyler to pack their shit and go away again. There's a spot waiting here for you Evie!
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:58 pm Oh lawd. My damn brain is like so what instead of walking into the stage house with a pizza it's a giant pail of soda and a minky blanket.
Can't you just see PervMerv claiming what all the tv idiots do when confronted? "This is the first time I've ever done this." Whatever you say, FaddyBaddy.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

spooky wrote:Wait a second...do Scarlet and Evie have an additional dresser in their room <gasp> something in their lives isn't identical?

Why do they exaggerate e v e r y t h i n g? Now I've never had a migraine, but I'm sure some of you have and I know they're debilitating. If you were Wicked suffering from a migraine, wouldn't you be in a dark room resting when your sperm donor was home and could help with teeth brushing? Or did she just have a headache from all the work she did with the dressers because she sure was smiley, alert and happy when they were talking at the end of the vlog.

Loved Evie telling Wicked and Tyler to pack their shit and go away again. There's a spot waiting here for you Evie!

How would another dresser even fit in their room?! Lol

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:Oh lawd. My damn brain is like so what instead of walking into the stage house with a pizza it's a giant pail of soda and a minky blanket.
Wait, did I miss something? I may have, as being delirious makes me quite off... ok VERY OFF, lol!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:Oh lawd. My damn brain is like so what instead of walking into the stage house with a pizza it's a giant pail of soda and a minky blanket.
Wait, did I miss something? I may have, as being delirious makes me quite off... ok VERY OFF, lol!

Remembering the TV show [Re: title of new thread] and those dudes would all come over to the decoy house with pizza for a 14 year old and meet Chris Henson only Tyson would bring his pail of soda and a minky.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes it sure does look like there are 2 dressers in their bedroom.
239 comments but cant see a one of 'em...
They must be so proud that they have such control over their viewers that THEY decide who sees what and who doesn't. (This is assuming they actually DO have that control - by what I read earlier on the last thread, they do have control as they've done it before). [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 25dc0f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... fad6e9.jpg[/IMG]

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Remembering the TV show [Re: title of new thread] and those dudes would all come over to the decoy house with pizza for a 14 year old and meet Chris Henson only Tyson would bring his pail of soda and a minky.
Ohhhh right!!! Duh, I knew that lol!! Omg, now I feel like a jackass ha ha.
Thank you for explaining. Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So let's just say for instance you were being accused of such awful acts such as what Tyson is being accused of, but you know full well you are innocent (which he claims) wouldn't you want to at least TRY not to make it look so blatantly obvious? You would probably pull back on what you were doing that caused those certain accusations, not continue more and more. That's what a "normal" person would do.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm Wait, did I miss something? I may have, as being delirious makes me quite off... ok VERY OFF, lol!

Happens to all of us at some point you read something and it just doesn't connect.

Although now Chris Henson was arrested for stealing or something.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Night lady wrote:Yes it sure does look like there are 2 dressers in their bedroom.
239 comments but cant see a one of 'em...
They must be so proud that they have such control over their viewers that THEY decide who sees what and who doesn't. (This is assuming they actually DO have that control - by what I read earlier on the last thread, they do have control as they've done it before). [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 25dc0f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... fad6e9.jpg[/IMG]

What a mess Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Remembering the TV show [Re: title of new thread] and those dudes would all come over to the decoy house with pizza for a 14 year old and meet Chris Henson only Tyson would bring his pail of soda and a minky.

Happens to all of us at some point you read something and it just doesn't connect.

Whoa, that's crazy. Chris Henson can now be on How To Catch A Thief.

Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

Night lady wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm Ohhhh right!!! Duh, I knew that lol!! Omg, now I feel like a jackass ha ha.

Whoa, that's crazy. Chris Henson can now be on How To Catch A Thief.

He was arrested for bad checks. I guess it could have been worse.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:34 pm So let's just say for instance you were being accused of such awful acts such as what Tyson is being accused of, but you know full well you are innocent (which he claims) wouldn't you want to at least TRY not to make it look so blatantly obvious? You would probably pull back on what you were doing that caused those certain accusations, not continue more and more. That's what a "normal" person would do.

But he's not a "normal" person....he's a typical predator. He thinks he is above it all. What I don't understand, is all the people around him that don't try to set him straight. His family, A$$ley, her family or their so called friends. He has over and over again shown he has a preference for young girls. His life must be so pathetic if this is how he choses to spend his time. Who does that, except for someone with a problem. He obviously has too much time on his hands and should find a 10th job. That is unless he actually feels talking with young girls is a "job".
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Snarky33 wrote:
Night lady wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:34 pm So let's just say for instance you were being accused of such awful acts such as what Tyson is being accused of, but you know full well you are innocent (which he claims) wouldn't you want to at least TRY not to make it look so blatantly obvious? You would probably pull back on what you were doing that caused those certain accusations, not continue more and more. That's what a "normal" person would do.

But he's not a "normal" person....he's a typical predator. He thinks he is above it all. What I don't understand, is all the people around him that don't try to set him straight. His family, A$$ley, her family or their so called friends. He has over and over again shown he has a preference for young girls. His life must be so pathetic if this is how he choses to spend his time. Who does that, except for someone with a problem. He obviously has too much time on his hands and should find a 10th job. That is unless he actually feels talking with young girls is a "job".

Tybag is so far from normal! I can’t imagine his besties Image Lane, Branden, or Mr Revelli, who is a lawyer, to chat online with underage girls. Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt that he’s doing nothing perverted, it’s just so inappropriate on so many levels! Can you imagine if they found out the President or a member of Congress got caught doing this, they would be forced to resign. I think someone should make his Bishop aware of this. Perhaps he can counsel Tydumb to stop doing this.

I can’t understand why Assley supports him doing this. It makes her look just as bad.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”