GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Unread post by JD386 »

Again. Why!? Your kids already look unfortunate enough. Why make them look worse!?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f6ff0c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mandm4dad »

GA Peach70 wrote:A few pictures from IG. Asswipe swimsuit looks very similar to the girls. Why? It looks ridiculous. Look at the whale Waddles in the water. Notice there is no front shot of him with no shirt on, thankfully? ImageHe is reaching for one of the girls in the original picture and shows her bottom facing the camera. I edited it out. I will not post a picture of that and they shouldn’t either. Asswipe doesn’t need to be jumping up showing her stomach. Dad of the year in several pictures once again not holding onto his precious miracle. Image Such boring pictures to hashtag for Disney. These girls look absolutely miserable in almost every picture they take. It’s very rare to see a real smile from them. Such a sad life they live.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ce5e13.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8df4a7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 36bab2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3066e1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fc5153.jpg[/IMG]

Wow, Disney, you must be thrilled with the advertising/promos this family has done for you! Those girls have looked over-the-top thrilled in every picture, don’t you think?! They shout, “Bring your family to Disney and make memories no one will forget! (No one will forget how sad and disengaged the children look while the adults want all attention focused on them acting like fools!) So glad we got this trip for free! Maybe if you sell your children’s childhoods out for money and “fame”, you have a mom who has others mother her kids while she is perpetually stuck in jr. high and a dad who chats with young girls and other women when his wifey isn’t around, you can get a free trip as well!!!!”

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

JD386 wrote:Clearly photogenic children. This was cropped from a photo. Not a SS. ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ae5235.jpg[/IMG]

Blondie’s holding onto that chair for dear life in one foot deep water. Is the chair making breaking sounds, Dear?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The sister wives in matching swim suits. How long until Nash is pregnant and Ash becomes bitter like meri.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

It does bother me when people call Scarlett and Evie “overweight” just because they’re actually the ones who are the correct size of a 4 year old. If you put them next to other 4 year olds, they would all be similar size. The two smaller ones are the weight of 2 year olds and the height of 3 year olds. And they’re all just unfortunate looking, malnourished? Maybe. Overweight? Nope.

I just got to thinking about this because of how ill-fitting their clothes are.

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The sister wives in matching swim suits. How long until Nash is pregnant and Ash becomes bitter like meri.
Hahaha, this is good.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

It looks as if all the vlogger families pretty much kept to themselves. That seems weird to me because why wouldn’t they want to intermix to try to get subscribers? I most definitely would have made it a point to steer clear of the Greedners though. They all have reputations but mingling with a pedafile isn’t something anyone wants to be a part of. The lack of enthusiasm from this he Greeds just goes to show that they didn’t see this trip as a “work trip” but more as something that they were entitled too because of their “ high profile “ stardom. I’m willing to bet they are not involved in future promotions by Disney.
By the way, to all you battling illnesses and/ or recovering from illness or surgery or who have a family member doing so my thoughts are with you all.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

On QTK IG stories , Bison says, "There's my girls. Nanny Ash, Evie, Scarlet." Is this a formal announcement? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9f36c5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have no idea how much the girls weight but from their diet I suspect they're all unhealthy those girls' bodies re act different one set of twins is skinny with thinning hair but i wouldn't be surprised if they're all anemic. The bigger twins are more l likely to take after dad and gain easily and not lose it easily. They will struggle. It sucks to be the fat kid when your siblings eat the same diet and is skinny. they live in a world that values thinness their mother goes to extremes to fit this narrow version of beauty. Not to mention they migh all be prediabetic by ten.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I have no idea how much the girls weight but from their diet I suspect they're all unhealthy those girls' bodies re act different one set of twins is skinny with thinning hair but i wouldn't be surprised if they're all anemic. The bigger twins are more l likely to take after dad and gain easily and not lose it easily. They will struggle. It sucks to be the fat kid when your siblings eat the same diet and is skinny. they live in a world that values thinness their mother goes to extremes to fit this narrow version of beauty. Not to mention they migh all be prediabetic by ten.
They’re doomed regardless but at this point in time the two bigger twins are in the average range. Their diets of sugar and carbs will eventually catch up with them.

Unread post by Guest »

She's getting huge.
PicsArt_03-10-08.15.40.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

There is just so much I can’t stand about these fools, but the FACT others, family and so called friends, stand by, know how those girls are treated, how they are behind other children their age and are quickly showing how undisciplined they are. Yet these people say nothing to Scumbag and Dimwit, or may speak up but are somehow threatened with “you will no longer see the girls or get money”, or whatever it is they seem to hold over people. I do not understand.

I’m guessing good old “Nanny” has seen at DL and now, with nut job Mimi, has seen even more at DW and this cruise, how lacking behind these poor girls are educationally, emotionally, socially, physically and behavior wise. The also have to be able to clearly see Scumbag and Dimwit are controlling, stupid, are horrible parents who abuse and neglect their girls, ignore them and their out of control behaviors, feed them crap, give them anything they want (as long as it’s exactly the same as their sisters they adore so much and are besties with). They have to be able to SEE AND HEAR how awful those two are as humans, let alone parents. Nanny HAS to know it more than Mimi just because Mimi obviously wasn’t so hot raising Dimwit...yet NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING to those two self centered, narcissistic idiots!

I hope they all burn in hell. I hope they will be treated just as those poor girls have been.

I hope the real God shots to them, “You all will now and forever be ignored, laughed at, given horrible nicknames, be mocked, wear exactly the same thing - same size, color, etc., have lazy ass, idiotic, narcissistic “parents”, be fed nothing but crap; you will have no water, you will wear nasty wet pull-ups, have no where to play, grow and let your imagination flourish. You will only have beds to jump on, blankets to play with, a few dolls, nothing which is geared to your age inside or outside; you will only have counter tops and tables to climb on, but you can do this anywhere you eat. That’s it. Those are the only things you have to play with and can use in play. You will be dragged to dance and school two days a week and not even those teachers will stand up for your well being. Your “parents” will film most of your miserable lives and share every moment for all the world to see. Your “mom” will compete with you for all the attention and not teach you a dang thing because she hasn’t matured past the age of 14. This is when your “daddy” started telling her all the crap about how his love is all she needs - no education, no life on her own before marriage, no friends or girl time without him dragging his fat ass along clamping his hand on her because she is HIS. Your “daddy” will consistently LIE WHILE LYING ON THE COUCH ALL DAY. He will chat with young girls - as young and younger than your “mom” was when he clamped onto her. He will chat with any female out there...even though he is married and claims to adore his Hod. He won’t ever get a job in order to claim his self given title of man of the house, so he can be sure to watch all of HIS girls and every move they make. Both of your “parents” will not know how to be a loving, good, kind parent who will have fun with you, teach you and discipline you because they are lazy and truly do not care about you. They will use you to make money off of people they neither know nor want to know, but they will use to make money from free gifts, selling makeup and China blankets through using these people. Your “parents” will use every single person who enters their lives in any way...including you...and they won’t feel bad about it. In fact, they will be super proud of themselves and brag about how wonderful and “blessed” they are (to and for the world). And sadly, most upsetting frankly, is the FACT no one will ever step and and stand up for you. This is the hell you’ve made for those poor girls, now you get to live it. Enjoy yourselves, you worthless humans.

Unread post by Guest »

PicsArt_03-10-08.22.01.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

nahthxx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:47 pm It does bother me when people call Scarlett and Evie “overweight” just because they’re actually the ones who are the correct size of a 4 year old. If you put them next to other 4 year olds, they would all be similar size. The two smaller ones are the weight of 2 year olds and the height of 3 year olds. And they’re all just unfortunate looking, malnourished? Maybe. Overweight? Nope. Image

I think most of the comments are directed at their poor nutrition. The amount of sugar they feed their kids is obscene. They are teaching and modeling unhealthy food habits which could lead to a lifetime of food issues for them. From the very beginning when they started feeding them solid foods, A$$ley seemed stumped about what to feed them. She doesn't even make an effort to do a better job as a mother and do what is best for her kids...it's always what is best for her. Do you think they have ever said or thought..."Hey kids that is enough sugar for one day"????

Honestly, I can't remember one time she has handled all the girls on her own or taken them out by herself. Can you imagine if Tylard left her alone for a week with no help from others. She would probably fall apart. I agree with the comments on Ig directed to Mindy. Mindy has been shown handling her kids on her own and has four all in different stages and activities. She has no nanny or regular family help except her husband, which A$$ley also has. Why should she have to help A$$ley do anything for her kids, especially when Nanny Ash is present. Four year olds are old enough to dress themselves. And why did they have to take anyone along on this trip to help with the girls. They can't handle their kids on their own--that's why. It's pathetic for these two pathetic lame brains who waited so long to have kids only to have so many "helpers" take care of them. A$$ley doesn't even pretend to act like a capable mother. And when does she ever make her girls the focus of anything--it is always the A$$ley show and it always will be. SHE probably took others so SHE could have enough time to get ready, or SHE could go on all the rides she wanted to, or so SHE could have alone time or so SHE wouldn't have to act like a full time mother on vacation.
Purple
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purple »

nahthxx wrote:It does bother me when people call Scarlett and Evie “overweight” just because they’re actually the ones who are the correct size of a 4 year old. If you put them next to other 4 year olds, they would all be similar size. The two smaller ones are the weight of 2 year olds and the height of 3 year olds. And they’re all just unfortunate looking, malnourished? Maybe. Overweight? Nope. Image

Agreed. They are in the same height/weight range as my four year old who is two weeks older than them. Yes, their diet is atrocious but the nicknames heavy/heavies needs to be dropped. People comment about the stuff they will see when they’re older and they google themselves.. a bunch of people calling them “the heavies”.

And I can’t stand dumbash as much as the next person and I know this is a gossip site. But she is far from fat. She may have a little bit of extra meat on her but who doesn’t? Her swimsuit choice was not flattering. She has terrible style and looks like a clown. But huge? Nah.

Now Tyler on the other hand.. I bet people thought a whale washed up into the beach Image

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When they were babies Tyson took care of the girls more on his own or he could also vlog it. I think if it came down to it he'd be the one making an effort over her even if he's a lazy idiot he seems to like them more than their mom.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

The nickname “the heavies” came from Tyson and Ashley themselves. Tyson called Evie heavy Evie from the jump. Then he started calling her heifer (though he spells it heaver). So, while I agree that they are within the average for their age, their dumb ass parents started the entire nickname saga.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Rileysmomma wrote:On QTK IG stories , Bison says, "There's my girls. Nanny Ash, Evie, Scarlet." Is this a formal announcement? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9f36c5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Remember last summer when they took a vacay with Goth Mimi and Pervy Papa Steve? Was it Grand Tetons? Nanny Ash rode with TyLard. Very strange. But we all know truth is stranger than fiction ... especially with this dysfunctional family who collectively are from a very shallow gene pool.

Sent from my SM-T378V using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Purple wrote:
nahthxx wrote:It does bother me when people call Scarlett and Evie “overweight” just because they’re actually the ones who are the correct size of a 4 year old. If you put them next to other 4 year olds, they would all be similar size. The two smaller ones are the weight of 2 year olds and the height of 3 year olds. And they’re all just unfortunate looking, malnourished? Maybe. Overweight? Nope. Image

Agreed. They are in the same height/weight range as my four year old who is two weeks older than them. Yes, their diet is atrocious but the nicknames heavy/heavies needs to be dropped. People comment about the stuff they will see when they’re older and they google themselves.. a bunch of people calling them “the heavies”.

And I can’t stand dumbash as much as the next person and I know this is a gossip site. But she is far from fat. She may have a little bit of extra meat on her but who doesn’t? Her swimsuit choice was not flattering. She has terrible style and looks like a clown. But huge? Nah.

Now Tyler on the other hand.. I bet people thought a whale washed up into the beach Image

Asswipe is getting rather plump. None of her clothing choices are flattering on her. It’s all of her shit eating catching up with her.

Purple
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purple »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:The nickname “the heavies” came from Tyson and Ashley themselves. Tyson called Evie heavy Evie from the jump. Then he started calling her heifer (though he spells it heaver). So, while I agree that they are within the average for their age, their dumb ass parents started the entire nickname saga.

Yeah I know they started it. I just don’t like how often it’s used. Those girls can’t help they got dealt a shitty hand.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”