WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

4x4 year olds wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:Katie E. Is the number two earner for lipshit for February. Ashley not in the top five. Not working too hard at one of her many “jobs”. Either that or many of her customers are jumping ship.
It’s not possible to ‘work’ when you are holidaying so often, the vlogs appear to be proof of that.. Something has to give, hopefully it is the seneshit because I suspect that’s where the majority of their income comes from and let’s face it, out of all the things they list as work this would be the one that could actually be classed as work from home, except she just gets Amanda to do most of it. Imagine if she actually had to forgo a holiday or a date night because the money isn’t just rolling in by itself like it has been and she actually has to, you know.........WORK to keep her ship afloat? GASP*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, you have to work your stay at home businesses too. Even if you have ‘help’. I saw that KE posted she was in the top 5 for personal sales for the month of Feb. She has been busting her butt. Assley was not in the top 5, she is riding the coattails of her down line at this point. Keep it up you two, running your businesses right into the basement of Mimi and Papa.

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:14 pm

GQS Insta Stories. Cashley slapping her bum. It’s cringeworthy and the screenshot is not doing it justice.

Not to be snarky to the Mormon religion, but is this typical for Mormon women? I swear she’s gone rogue and just attends church for the looks. She worships money & fame & likes. My husband would be annoyed if I was recorded or photographed doing something like this and we aren’t any particular religion. Lol I’m a mother, a role model.
No this is absolutely not normal behavior for Mormons. I’d die of embarrassment if I was ever filmed behaving this way. But as we know these blogger types are a whole different breed of narcissistic, self worshiping fools.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

4x4 year olds wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm
Lipshitz wrote:StapleGate, Marriage-Fate, Grecian Date, Hope Its Not Too Late.

Staple gate, doctor mate, heads agape.

Please put over to title suggestion page. These are great.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

4x4 year olds wrote:

Staple gate, Dr mate, heads agape, Greece can’t wait?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OldCountry wrote:

Please put over to title suggestion page. These are great.
Thanks, I just worked out how Image

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Anyone saying her skin looks great needs to have their eyes checked. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f9c74b.jpg[/IMG]

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:Here we go again with the fake, tense and forced smile from Cashley...

“Look guys! We have so much fun! I climbed on Shrek’s neck to just prove how much fun we REALLY have! Oh I’m so carefree! I am so happy to be up here!” ImageImage

Frankly, she just looks annoyed to have her husband’s big club head in between her legs Image

I have no doubt that specific pose was intentionally “created” as a jab at those of us smart enough to bet (know) he is responsible for Indie’s head injury because he’s the idiot always putting a “miracle” on his shoulders; making them responsible for themselves and their own safety while up there. Seriously, you utter scum...we are not stupid, you are, but we are not. You two narcissist can laugh all you want at your child being severely injured at your hands, because that is what you are doing when you behave like the juvenile idiots you are, you are laughing at and mocking your child...one of the 4 you claim to love “more than anything in this world.” One day Indie will understand her parents left her, severely injured, not more than 24 hours after she had her head cut open to the skull. She will know you clearly MADE THE CONSCIENCE CHOICE TO LEAVE HER, an injured child, who may have had a traumatic brain injury...but no one knows because you were so neglectful but you somehow managed to find an equally neglectful pediatrician and did not get her to the ER to have her head Scanned or even x-rayed...and hopped happily on a plane flying to an entirely different continent THOUSANDS of miles away. Can you selfish fools, along with your equally selfish and foolish family, “besties” and the neglectful doc, comprehend at all the FACT once Indie is old enough to fully grasp what your CHOOSING Greece over her emotional and physical well-being, this time especially, but along with every other time...
FAR TOO MANY TO MENTION...will do to her. emotionally and mentally? It will crush her. Break her heart. Hurt her more than you two idiots will understand because you two have no hearts, no compassion, no thoughts about your daughters other than thinking of more ways to pimp them out and make you more money. That poor little girl will be broken...and you two could care less. Go ahead then. Laugh and dick around like the assholes you are all you want. Indie will know the truth eventually and the true God (not your hod) knows now. He knows your true hearts; how you lie, how you use people for your gain and how you’ve neglected those girls from the moment you knew you were having them. Laugh away, idiots. Just know this - we, your haters, are laughing at you right now and will continue to laugh at you until the moment you lose it all. We will laugh when you finally get what you deserve. And then, although we will still be laughing at you, I believe many of us will cry for those poor little girls you never bothered to love and care for or about. They have never deserved to have you as their parents and they will not deserve to pay for your ignorance and narcissism. We can only hope they will finally have people in their lives who know how to and will love them unconditionally...without a camera shoved in their faces all the time before your world crashes down on the two of you and you (and all “parents” like you who sell their children’s lives for money) are destroyed.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

SqueakyWheel wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:

GQS Insta Stories. Cashley slapping her bum. It’s cringeworthy and the screenshot is not doing it justice.

Not to be snarky to the Mormon religion, but is this typical for Mormon women? I swear she’s gone rogue and just attends church for the looks. She worships money & fame & likes. My husband would be annoyed if I was recorded or photographed doing something like this and we aren’t any particular religion. Lol I’m a mother, a role model.
No this is absolutely not normal behavior for Mormons. I’d die of embarrassment if I was ever filmed behaving this way. But as we know these blogger types are a whole different breed of narcissistic, self worshiping fools.

Thank you. I was nearly positive this is not ok.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:

In other words, Ashley is a hypocrite

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The great Scotts built their own home they had help designing and OMG night and day from the gawd awful house Dumb and Dumber created.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

JD386 wrote:Anyone saying her skin looks great needs to have their eyes checked. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f9c74b.jpg[/IMG]

Oh yeah, her skin looks great with this huge zit on her forehead. Image She is such a dumb conceited whore. I guess she realized she wasn’t in the top any more and is trying to get more business.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c2bc2d.jpg[/IMG]

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

4x4 year olds wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:34 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:

I hope you submit this Image
I have no idea how

Title suggestions thread is here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=500
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 023ef1.jpg[/IMG]

I love how every single time it can never be simply just a reaction? I mean it isn’t a big deal if there are a few people allergic right? Perfectly normal in fact...Nope it has to be this stuff is so fucking awesome that it is basically just fixing up the damage everything else you have used has done to your skin and lips? Just need something to clean up what seneshit has done to some people’s brain Image

Oh shit. Might need some of the brain repair shit for my brain, I forgot to edit out names, oooops Image
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 023ef1.jpg[/IMG]

I love how every single time it can never be simply just a reaction? I mean it isn’t a big deal if there are a few people allergic right? Perfectly normal in fact...Nope it has to be this stuff is so fucking awesome that it is basically just fixing up the damage everything else you have used has done to your skin and lips? Just need something to clean up what seneshit has done to some people’s brain Image

Oh shit. Might need some of the brain repair shit for my brain, I forgot to edit out names, oooops Image
Someone pass me the oops remover Image

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

JD386 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:59 pm Anyone saying her skin looks great needs to have their eyes checked.

I legitimately doubt she is being asking by ‘everyone’ 🙄 pretty sure this is just a stab at promotion. Her skin normally looks terrible.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If the doctor is just a nice guy who did a nice thing because he knows otherwise they wouldn't get their children medical care he should report them to the proper authorities.

There are families who retain custody but cannot make medical decisions for their kids for a period of time. They have to attend parenting classes and all doctor's appts have to be approved by a social worker - if medical neglect is suspected. If he was worried they'd be able to bullshit their way out of any consequences and they'd just go to another doctor who'd put up with it too there would be a trail.

The I'll do bootleg staples in this kid's head because I doubt the parents will seek medical care isn't the answer that most typical people would come to IMO.
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Rileysmomma wrote:
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:Here we go again with the fake, tense and forced smile from Cashley...

“Look guys! We have so much fun! I climbed on Shrek’s neck to just prove how much fun we REALLY have! Oh I’m so carefree! I am so happy to be up here!” ImageImage

Frankly, she just looks annoyed to have her husband’s big club head in between her legs Image
Bison's favorite fangirl left him a comment. Look at all that love. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 15e244.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A young girl blowing kisses to a 40 year old, lazy assed, perverted, teen loving (both of them have previously STATED THIS THEMSELVES...ALL OWN THEIR OWN WITH NO PROMPTING, in case the KADS are reading here, which I’m sure they are), perverted, unhealthy, narcissistic, sociopath. How lovely. Nothing wrong with this at all, right KADS? Just like there is nothing wrong with amazing parents deserving any opportunity to leave their severely injured child at home while they vacation (work on their marriage which is so incredible they shouldn’t have a thing to work on). “She was not severely injured! Why are you so jealous of them that you lie so, you haters?” No, you’re absolutely correct, KADS. How dare we state the fact that if you have an inch or more long, DEEP enough to see your skull, gash on your 4 year old little head, it is considered by 99.9% of humans to be a SEVERE WOUND!!! We most certainly actually, literally are the CRAZY ONES in this entire scenario! Go ahead, you freakin’ teenaged young girl stalker, keep encouraging young girls to send you kisses and love. We pray one day soon you are caught, publicly HUMILIATED and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

4x4 year olds wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 023ef1.jpg[/IMG]

Someone pass me the oops remover Image

So these women are saying that if makeup makes your skin break out, its just your skin adjusting to it?? Omg, why do we need dermatologists then?? Geez, these females are stupid and naive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Predikat wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:00 pm Katie E. Is the number two earner for lipshit for February. Ashley not in the top five. Not working too hard at one of her many “jobs”. Either that or many of her customers are jumping ship.
Can you post the source? I never know where to look for all seneshit rankings. Thx in advance.

KE posted a screenshot in her insta stories. I took a screenshot but by the time I redact all the not Ashley names, it wouldn’t be very helpful to post.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

This is the best title ever. This has to be the one.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”