Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

gram3 wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:13 pm
4x4 year olds wrote:Just read the comments about the knee problems.....forget the airport dancing, it’s probably because he was a little bit physical while they were away and his knees had to deal with the excess weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine the donkeys knees ImageImageImage

I hope Greece had a version of the ASPCA and someone was the voice for the donkey who could not speak and only suffered in silence.

They actually passed a law in Santorini mandating a weight limit of 220 pounds. They were tired of overweight and obese tourists harming the donkeys with their weight. I’m really surprised they let him on. Anyone with half a brain can see he was too big to ride. I’m not sure if you guys saw the video of Tylard on the donkey but he looked ridiculous he was so huge compared to the donkey. His shoulders were hunched over while holding on for dear life. He looked like a complete imbecile. Someone responded to a comment that Tylard left on a post on the Ohana’a page scolding him for riding the donkey. They never deleted it either which tells me they agreed with that comment.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snarky33 wrote:A$$ley's upline KH is another one who ruined her face, especially with her lip injections. She was so much prettier before.

She is proving herself of the same mindset as A$$ley--that the whole world needs to see everything...a baby's genitalia, changing diapers, a gashed head stapeled, etc. They do know they can keep such things private don't they?? Too much information that should be kept for their eyes only. Her baby isn't even a week old and she's already sharing too much. Birds of a feather you know.
KH is NOT attractive by any means. Good lord her face is fucked up. It looks like she has a permanent fat lip from being punched in the face. Like, nobody has a mouth like that. And who would want to? I'm no beauty queen but I sure as shit don't alter my appearance like that. Gross. Maybe her husband enjoys those lips though, lmao!! Oops, did I say that out loud?? Yup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:
gram3 wrote:IG has one of the cats weeding for lazy Faddy. Next, he'll have her picking up dog shit and trading. One bag of shit for a municorn guckie. I hope the ferals don't fall for it.

How is Tyass out of breath just standing there vlogging? Good Hod, he needs to go to the doctor too before he falls over from a heart attack.

No no that would be fine by me if he did.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

******* END OF THREAD WARNING!*****

Hey Snarkers!

We are approaching the end of the thread! Well done! Do you love it?!

New thread will begin tomorrow, Sunday at 7pm EST. Make sure to visit our title suggestion thread to leave ideas and vote for your favorites by hitting the “thanks” button!

GQS Title Suggestions
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

spoiled2bits wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Oh boy! Another jumping picture. How exciting. Image I guess they still don’t understand how to dress when traveling. She looks like such a tourist and a slob. Again, you’re supposed to fit in, not stand out.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1128c3.jpg[/IMG]

I'm so behind reading but what's eying with her outfit? If I go to Greece I would prob still do jeans and blouses...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Jeans and a t-shirt are fine but sweatpants, no. Workout outfits and other items you’d wear to the gym, no. Fatboy with his NKOTB and George Michael hoodie are a no as well. He looks like such a slob in them. My daughter is in Paris now for a few weeks for vacation. She was told not to dress too casually and to try to fit in as much as possible. If you stand out as a tourist too much you are more apt to be targeted for pickpocketing. She was also told that in Europe they tend to dress nicer than people do here in the US.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Night lady wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:A$$ley's upline KH is another one who ruined her face, especially with her lip injections. She was so much prettier before.

She is proving herself of the same mindset as A$$ley--that the whole world needs to see everything...a baby's genitalia, changing diapers, a gashed head stapeled, etc. They do know they can keep such things private don't they?? Too much information that should be kept for their eyes only. Her baby isn't even a week old and she's already sharing too much. Birds of a feather you know.
KH is NOT attractive by any means. Good lord her face is fucked up. It looks like she has a permanent fat lip from being punched in the face. Like, nobody has a mouth like that. And who would want to? I'm no beauty queen but I sure as shit don't alter my appearance like that. Gross. Maybe her husband enjoys those lips though, lmao!! Oops, did I say that out loud?? Yup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The lips make her look so much heavier. I’ve heard the owner of lularoe pushes weight loss surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised if the sentence lady pushed plastic surgery. Gotta pretend your products work to sell them I guess.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Feebz wrote:
mandm4dad wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:19 pm
Krissy M24 wrote: Interesting that you brought that up, I have never seen them helping the girls with school work..like reading, writing...nothing..yeah, great parents...I’m sure they are out tonight while the nanny is watching them..poor nanny, no breaks.

Come on! They work on blanket play, stair play, climbing on tables and counter time, play dough time and sticker time. For all we know, they work on counting the stairs as they fall down them, count how many injuries they have received or have given. They probably state which letter the name of the girl who hit/bit/scratched them starts with and tell what color their scratches, bite marks and bruises are from day to day.

I’m beginning to believe we haters do not give these amazing, best, loving parents enough credit. We must remember we are not blessed to see more than 15 - 20 minutes of their day. Seriously, Sissies, we are better than this.

True. The girls get reading practice and develop fine and gross motor skills by packing orders and sticking mailing labels on envelopes, they develop gross motor skills by climbing the basement toy mou'ain and bouncing on beds, they could be gaining Maths skills by counting the number of times they eat out every week, count carbs for Tyler's keto diet, add the number of litres of soda consumed daily, countdown the number of days until their parents return from their vacations. Not to mention the modelling, camera posing and acting skills they are developing.
And don’t forget all the eggies they crack Image

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

mandm4dad wrote:
OldCountry wrote:Just had to get rid of that Cow by my name. Time for a change..thought he might like this one. The one 'adventure' except for the boat trip, which made him sick :D , that he actually did. You Go Adventure Man!

Ah...how cute...Donkey and Shrek.

Speaking of Shrek and Donkey. When do you think “shrek and Donkey on another whirlwind adventure” is going to be happening again? They have been home a few days they should be good to leave soon.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

4x4 year olds wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:08 pm
Feebz wrote:

True. The girls get reading practice and develop fine and gross motor skills by packing orders and sticking mailing labels on envelopes, they develop gross motor skills by climbing the basement toy mou'ain and bouncing on beds, they could be gaining Maths skills by counting the number of times they eat out every week, count carbs for Tyler's keto diet, add the number of litres of soda consumed daily, countdown the number of days until their parents return from their vacations. Not to mention the modelling, camera posing and acting skills they are developing.
And don’t forget all the eggies they crack Image

And the number of staples in Indie’s head...they can count those.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spoiled2bits wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Oh boy! Another jumping picture. How exciting. Image I guess they still don’t understand how to dress when traveling. She looks like such a tourist and a slob. Again, you’re supposed to fit in, not stand out.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1128c3.jpg[/IMG]

I'm so behind reading but what's eying with her outfit? If I go to Greece I would prob still do jeans and blouses...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Jeans and blouses are ok-- but this looks like sweats/lounge pants to me. She looks like she is ready for a rainy day on the couch, not traveling around another country.
But I know I'm a stick in the mud. I think a lot of tween "influencers" dress way to old for their age (13 year olds are all over IG looking like tarts) and I remember when we dressed up to fly. In my mom's day, "ladies" didn't go out without hats and gloves.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Feebz wrote:
Krissy M24 wrote: Interesting that you brought that up, I have never seen them helping the girls with school work..like reading, writing...nothing..yeah, great parents...I’m sure they are out tonight while the nanny is watching them..poor nanny, no breaks.

Come on! They work on blanket play, stair play, climbing on tables and counter time, play dough time and sticker time. For all we know, they work on counting the stairs as they fall down them, count how many injuries they have received or have given. They probably state which letter the name of the girl who hit/bit/scratched them starts with and tell what color their scratches, bite marks and bruises are from day to day.

I’m beginning to believe we haters do not give these amazing, best, loving parents enough credit. We must remember we are not blessed to see more than 15 - 20 minutes of their day. Seriously, Sissies, we are better than this.

Dang. I forgot about all of those, Sister. Good job! How are you so beautiful?!

BlahBlahBlah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlahBlahBlah »

That obnoxious Greece trip was like a Mormon Rumspringa.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:That obnoxious Greece trip was like a Mormon Rumspringa.
You get all the guckies!! This is gold!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

News flash: The BingGreeds just discovered Trader Joe’s ... wow. What an EPIC SAVAGE RAD revelation. Not. What does this have to do with TyPERV and Tra$hley you ask? They are “vlogger besties” and the Fraudners don’t have an original brain cell between the two of them. I’ll place my bet on Waddles scarfing his way through Trader Joe’s with Tra$h screeching along with him, Nanny Ash and the Moneymakers raising cane in the shopping carts by Tuesday. Oh snap. We will have to wait 3 weeks for the vlog ... since they are “ahead of schedule”. Dumb a$$es.

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Night lady wrote:Ashley did not look too thrilled to be home with her miracles. She was probably thinking she wishes she was on a permanent vacation with her social influencers. Acting like a teenager because she never had the chance to actually be a teenager. Tyson made sure of that. If anyone is guilty of anything, its Tyson for robbing Ashley of her youth. Rather than going out with her friends on Friday nights and going to parties as a teenager, she was planning a wedding at age 14. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatal

I agree. I know Ashley is a horrific mother. That’s a given.

I will always feel she has been molded and groomed by both her papa and her hubby to never believe she was or is allowed to have a thought of her own or do what she wants...much like those poor girls are currently. That it has always been more important for her to be beautiful than smart and independent.

This has to bring some amount of sadness for the young girl she was obviously never allowed to be. Again, I know she sucks as a mother. I know she is utterly self centered. But what do you expect when she went directly from daddy telling her what a princess she was, how beautiful she was, right into the arms of perverted Scumbag, who groomed her and brainwashed her into believing HE IS ALL SHE NEEDS; THAT NO ONE WILL LOVE HER LIKE HE DOES?

Yes. She needs a huge and hurtful awakening. She needs to see the harm she has done to those girls. I’m just not sure she knows any better.

How was Mimi, as a mom, when it comes to her? Was Mimi told by odd papa to not worry about her? That he was going to promote her “beauty” and she would be fine? Was Papa as controlling with Mimi and Ashley as Scumbag is with her and “his” girls? Consider that. Think about young Ashley being so much like those poor girls. Can you remotely see how that would put her where she is now as a mother? Think about those girls...if nothing changes...will they be any different with their own children than she is with them? I doubt it. Do you?

We do have to step back and honestly look at her childhood; in the same manner we look at those poor girls’ childhoods. Perhaps the only difference is her childhood wasn’t filmed 24/7, but she was still sold out by her daddy? Think about those “model” pictures he had taken of her, “for her”. Do you honestly believe that was good for her belief of who she was? Who she could become? Was she only “so beautiful”? Or was she so smart as well?

Yes. Right now, she utterly sucks. I get that. 110%! But I do feel she had been abused emotionally and mentally as well. This has to be considered. Not forgiven, but considered; acknowledged by us , and her, in order for her to move forward to make a better life for herself...and most importantly those poor little girls.

They deserve a better mom; a mom who can teach them beauty doesn’t mean as much as smarts. That they don’t need a man in their lives to be successful and strong, wonderful women. That she wants her girls to better than she is. Imagine how much that will/would hurt, to her core, to have to admit. That she had treated her own daughters the same or less than she herself had been treated for all those years. That would hurt to your core, right? Imagine having to admit to yourself you were emotionally, mentally, and perhaps physically abused. Some of us have had to admit that ourselves. Remember that feeling? I do. Then add to that utter pain the knowledge you had treated your own daughters that same way...or more than likely worse. How painful would that be?

I was an emotionally abused child. I was never...will never...be as good a person or as much of a wonderful “Christian” as my older sister, especially, but also my younger sister. I will never be the good child. I get that and I don’t care. I had to deal with my mom only liking; not loving, but liking me...only because a married a local “celebrity” first; then giving her her first grandchild. But that’s me. It takes some people a lot of trauma and pain to get that and understand it’s “whatever”. I simply do not care. I know my heart. I know I’m a good person even if my own blood family doesn’t. Others cannot get through that as easily. I’m sure Ashley is one of those.

“You must love your parents and respect them...especially if you are a “Christian””. Sorry. I disagree. My God gave me a mind and a heart and I know differently. I do not have to love my family if they treat meet like I’m so far less than them. Being a Christian does not mean you are a wet noodle to be walked all over. Jesus did not play; He did not allow people to walk all over Him. And I certainly refuse to raise my daughter to think she needed to have a man around, that she couldn’t be strong and independent while being a good human who followed Christian beliefs. It was far easier for me to stand up for myself and say, “Screw you” to my blood family than it obviously is to Ashley. I can only hope there are people in her life telling her she deserves better, but more importantly, at this point in her life, her girls deserve so much better.

Hopefully she had/has someone telling her to knock off the stupid, beautiful act, to grow the hell up, be a real mom and that those girls come first. She needs to know that if she stands up for herself and those girls, it won’t mean she’s horrible, not faithful and a disgrace.

In no way am I trying to say she is innocent in the abuse and neglect of those poor girls. There is no doubt she is. She must acknowledge that for sure. I am saying maybe the reality of what she’s gone through growing up does play a HUGE part in how she behaves and who she is.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I saw this on Facebook and I thought of the Greedturds.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a3467f.jpg[/IMG]

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I'm not too sure how to add screenshots here, so I've copied and pasted this review of Dr M left a day ago:

Ashley Gardner
1 review
a day ago-
Dr. Mumford is an incredible doctor. Very caring and always makes sure to explain all my options to me and every detail of anything happening. He truly makes me feel like we are a team taking care of my children together and know that us as the parents along with him can work together to find the best solutions to any treatment that is needed. Dr. Mumford goes out of his way to make sure my kids are happy and healthy. Very thorough when checking my kids and my kids love him. Thats all very important to me.
Not only is he the best doctor for my kids his staff is kind and amazing. Each one of them takes great care to make sure my kids are happy and feeling safe and secure. We will never go to another doctor for our kids! Thank you to him and his entire staff for all the amazing love and support they offer to our family.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

This review has also been left. Not sure if this the type of support the Greeds were expecting from what I can only assume was a result of a call for help from fellow mormon families at their church:

Father of a Patient
1 review
3 days ago-
As a parent to one of his patient he is the kindest most understanding Doctor our kids have seen! As reply to the recent 1 star rating hes received about filming a young patient if you review the posts they are by the child's parents not by the doctor him self. If the parents chose to exploit their children they are the ones to face judgment not the Dr who is providing the care to help the child. Also to the ones ridiculing him for letting the patient fly from FL to UT that was a call made by the parents and the EMT's at the scene of the accident. If it was that severe the parents should have requested she be taken to a doctor in FL. From years of taking our children to Dr. Mumford he does everything in his power to provide the best comfort and care for his Patients and provide the info the parents need to help them recover and grow.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

So apparently Ashley was indoors cooking meals to freeze while Tyson was outside with the girls................yeah right that's sooooooo believable :rofl:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

RolyPoly123 wrote:So apparently Ashley was indoors cooking meals to freeze while Tyson was outside with the girls................yeah right that's sooooooo believable :rofl:
I thought the same thing, I actually laughed out loud! More like preparing faddys dessert bar

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”