Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Meg0707
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Indie Cried, Donkey Sighed, Your Face Is A Lie! | Part 48

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Night lady wrote:Hey Tyson and Ashley:
We are NOT jealous of you! What would we have to be jealous of? Your lying, scamming blankets? Your lack of knowledge regarding discipline? You? No. No way. I certainly wouldn't want a husband who doesn't have a real job outside the home. My husband works hard and hes buff, handsome and physically fit. I work my ass off with special needs adults every day and we have 4 children.... so no, I wouldn't want your life if I was paid big money for it. Not in a million years dude.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yup I’m not jealous either! I to have a very handsome husband. Who works extremely hard for our family. We have three beautiful daughters and we travel with our kids all the time. We work hard and play hard and I would NEVER trade my life for yours. - Go eat another snickers fat boy.

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

WheredoIbegin wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:28 pm My favorite comment from the lie feed:

i doubt he seemed slim...I wonder if the comment is from one of his tween girlfriend
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

We are NOT jealous of you! What would we have to be jealous of? Your lying, scamming blankets? Your lack of knowledge regarding discipline? You? No. No way. I certainly wouldn't want a husband who doesn't have a real job outside the home. My husband works hard and hes buff, handsome and physically fit. I work my ass off with special needs adults every day and we have 4 children.... so no, I wouldn't want your life if I was paid big money for it. Not in a million years dude.

Not jealous here either. I have a great husband and 2 great boys, well they are young men now. I went through 6 years of fertility treatments to have done # 1 and I cherish both my miracles every day! I also would never want your life T and A.

Night lady, I also work with adults with special needs.

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 176523.jpg[/IMG]

I really had to sit on my hands when I saw this. I really wanted to answer her and said that they couldn’t because her fat ass can’t fit in that dress any more.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Phillygrl wrote:

Not jealous here either. I have a great husband and 2 great boys, well they are young men now. I went through 6 years of fertility treatments to have done # 1 and I cherish both my miracles every day! I also would never want your life T and A.

Night lady, I also work with adults with special needs.

Awesome Phillygirl, it's a very rewarding job. I'm in a day program and I work residential when needed.

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Night lady wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.
Ok... thanks for listening all. Image

We just watched this last week. It was a good movie. It definitely isn’t a family movie though, my 10 year old walks in just in time to see a head pop up from under the table. Image
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ebbies turn wrote:
Night lady wrote:This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.

We just watched this last week. It was a good movie. It definitely isn’t a family movie though, my 10 year old walks in just in time to see a head pop up from under the table. Image
Oh yes, I should have mentioned that its definitely not for kids under 18. It is very graphic.

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Night lady, I am the Asst. Director of a Day Program. I’ve worked in residential before. I’ve been in the field for about 36 years (that makes me sound so old) I also have a nephew with Autism that I am very close to and absolutely adore.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

3momstrong wrote:Amp up your comments, ladies! He pontificated about “haters” ad nauseum talking about how they don’t bother them. It was SOOOOOO obvious the “haters” get under their skin and they read here. He is a pathetic POS. And the “haters” are “crazy” and “jealous”. ImageImage

Oh my gosh, ladies! I cannot believe i forgot to mention another comment he made: that “they are completely transparent and have nothing to hide”. ImageImageImageImage You could see his eye twitching ... he’s so full of sh*t!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Night lady wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm
OldCountry wrote:
Night lady wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 pm This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gardners. I just wanted to let you all know if you have Netflix, theres an excellent movie called The Dirt. If you grew up in the 80s, you know who Motley Crue is. The movie is about their beginning as a band all the way through everything. It is an absolutely fantastic movie. Even if you don't like that kind of music, its still a good movie to watch. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will watch it. I was just about to watch it yesterday but didn't because it wasn't what I listened to in the 80's. Come to think of it, what did I listen to in the 80's that was popular at the time?

I totally can see why you thought of suggesting that movie..'The Motley Crew'..Rang a bell with me. Image I thought of the Gardners with the name of that band.
I was a total metal head in the 80s and early 90s. I still am but I've broadened my music likings as I've gotten older. Love me some Metallica and Motley Crue, Skud Row, Megadeth, Anthrax (I broke my arm in a mosh pit at an Anthrax concert)... the list goes on and on....

Broke an arm? Holy Smokes!?! In the early 70's I was working at a restaurant in West Palm Beach Florida and I waited on Black Sabbath,,,that was cool!
Not to give my age away, but I guess I am :D .... I went to Woodstock at 14.....my older bother convinced our mother it would be ok, he and his friends would look out for me and it would be a good experience. I don't think our mother at the time understood what the word 'experience' meant at the time. To this day, I have loved that I went there. It was wonderful! No.., I didn't end up in some medical tent with issues, but it was so joyful and the best time ever. Actually in the filming of Woodstock, my brother is viewed in the filming in the audience when Country Joe & the Fish were playing. Not sure where I was. But all was good. Best time ever. Thank you Night Lady for bringing up the memories. :D
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

I just did a quick look at doctor's reviews. Boy, someone has certainly sanitized his page!
How can he control the content on a Google review page?
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Wow!!!!! I borrowed some of Dumbash’s exclamation points. That FB live feed was hilarious. I am so glad that we don’t bother Typerv. I can’t imagine what he would say if we did.
To whomever was hitting the angry face, I salute you!
The poor dear was apoplectic (look it up T$A) at times.
He really should consider adding comedy to his list of jobs. What an idiot.

On a side note, what kind of ass (who doesn’t have a real job because he wants to be with his precious miracles) doesn’t stay and help said miracles during the photo shoot? Isn’t that why he is a stay at home Dad? So he can help with his darlings? But, nope. As soon as HIS pictures were taken, he was out of there.
Gotta get home and work (talk to all his tweener fans online).

I know what he is. I know that he will eventually get caught.
And I cannot wait until he gets everything he so richly deserves.
Same for Dumbash. She may also be Typerv’s victim, but that doesn’t matter. She is a mother. She should be protecting her daughters. She is failing miserably. The signs are there.
God help those poor little girls.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

OMG did you girls
Know that we are “ STUPID” yup that’s what he called us now, we are miserable and STUPID. Well well we’ll, now let’s see I guess we are STUPID because-
We can see right through you
We have busted you on talking to little girls
We have busted you on your lies after lies
We have busted you on NOT doing what is best for your children and their safety
We have busted you on NOT feeding your children nutritious meals
We have busted you on being selfish and NOT putting your children Before yourself and Ashley
We have busted you on NOT saving for your children’s future (even though you are known because they exist)
And last but NOT LEAST TYSON you are not a Holy Man. You can try to talk the talk
But you DO NOT walk the walk. The Bible says a mans job is to provide for his family and to keep them safe. Your don’t do either of these things. You talking to little girls while your wife and children are not home is not very Godly. You admitting in this live feed that you do not miss going to a real job outside of the home is NOT manly. You Sir are the stupid one. Your children will grow up one day and will see all of this and everything YOU did wrong by them and I know for a fact you still won’t see it. You will blame the world and blame your family.
We are not miserable people we are Women who are concerned for those little girls
Because YOU are not doing right by them. But everything does come to end one way or another, so I will sit back and just wait for the day that Karma come for you. Trust me Tyson your days are numbered and when your world crumbles and you lose everything I will
be sitting here with my family and all the things I own because we actually worked for it and we know how to manage money. We have set the future for our girls and they will be taken care of and will be able to start there young adult life the correct way.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkside, you said it perfectly! Tyson says he's a stay at home dad so he can be home to help with his girls. But yet he leaves the photo shoot...
He absolutely should have stayed at the photo shoot to help with his miracles.
So tell us again Tyson, why are you a stay at home dad? Because its definitely not what you originally told us. You don't help with your girls if you up and left the photo shoot.

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Meg0707 wrote:OMG did you girls
Know that we are “ STUPID” yup that’s what he called us now, we are miserable and STUPID. Well well we’ll, now let’s see I guess we are STUPID because-
We have busted you on being selfish and NOT putting your children Before yourself and Ashley
We have busted you on NOT saving for your children’s future (even though you are known because they exist)
And last but NOT LEAST TYSON you are not a Holy Man. You can try to talk the talk
But you DO NOT walk the walk. The Bible says a mans job is to provide for his family and to keep them safe. Your don’t do either of these things. You talking to little girls while your wife and children are not home is not very Godly. You admitting in this live feed that you do not miss going to a real job outside of the home is NOT manly. You Sir are the stupid one. Your children will grow up one day and will see all of this and everything YOU did wrong by them and I know for a fact you still won’t see it. You will blame the world and blame your family.
We are not miserable people we are Women who are concerned for those little girls
Because YOU are not doing right by them. But everything does come to end one way or another, so I will sit back and just wait for the day that Karma come for you. Trust me Tyson your days are numbered and when your world crumbles and you lose everything I will
be sitting here with my family and all the things I own because we actually worked for it and we know how to manage money. We have set the future for our girls and they will be taken care of and will be able to start there young adult life the correct way.

Very well said, Sister. There is no way you can be “stupid” and write exactly what it is we all want to say to that Scumbag.

Way to be a child, you Scumbag. “You’re stupid. I’m telling on you!” How very clever you are, you loser. I hope your world falls apart so much sooner than each of us “haters” hope it does.

We are concerned about your daughters. They deserve so much better than the crappy family they were given. It is my hope they get what they deserve soon as well. That being a much better existence...where they are loved, cared for, taught and disciplined...for the people they are, individually, not for the unit that only is “loved” because they bring in money.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I don't mind being called "dumb, miserable and jealous" by him because nothing he has to say matters. He is a known liar, scammer, groomer of young girls, uncouth, lazy douchebag. Of course he would rather stay home and pretend to be the involved father instead of having a regular job. How much time has he spent on his "lie-feeds" over the years???? That's time away from his precious girls. Just like all the date nights and trips away from the girls. They are not responsible for taking care of their house, yard or children without help. What would make us miserable and dumb would be to married to someone like him. I can't even imagine having to look at and listen to that every day.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I don't mind being called "dumb, miserable and jealous" by him because nothing he has to say matters. He is a known liar, scammer, groomer of young girls, uncouth, lazy douchebag. Of course he would rather stay home and pretend to be the involved father instead of having a regular job. How much time has he spent on his "lie-feeds" over the years???? That's time away from his precious girls. Just like all the date nights and trips away from the girls. They are not responsible for taking care of their house, yard or children without help. What would make us miserable and dumb would be to married to someone like him. I can't even imagine having to look at and listen to that every day.
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Meg0707 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:48 pm OMG did you girls

amen, Meg.Amen to that
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Snarky33 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:24 pm I don't mind being called "dumb, miserable and jealous" by him because nothing he has to say matters. He is a known liar, scammer, groomer of young girls, uncouth, lazy douchebag. Of course he would rather stay home and pretend to be the involved father instead of having a regular job. How much time has he spent on his "lie-feeds" over the years???? That's time away from his precious girls. Just like all the date nights and trips away from the girls. They are not responsible for taking care of their house, yard or children without help. What would make us miserable and dumb would be to married to someone like him. I can't even imagine having to look at and listen to that every day.
amen...I’m not miserable or jealous...nor dumb...,I’m very happy...and love life..

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”