GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Someone please remind me.. is Amanduh part of her “dominion”?
That business relationship is just bizarre. Amanduh does all the work & Trash gets all the money/awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

JD386 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:45 am Alright I’ll go ahead an include some information that I can’t disclose where I got (as usual). Those gift bags were for her “dominion reception” (you’ve likely seen fun get togethers posted on IG by other higher ups with games and treats and fun stuff... basically looked like a fun get together with friends). Theirs was in a banquet room with 3 tables worth of bored looking middle aged housewives. And surprise surprise, they got Raising Canes catering.

Again, won’t disclose where I got this from. But it’s pretty sad looking. Willing to bet it’s left out of the vlog. Or maybe it’ll be included because all of their “fans” were swooning over them.

as classy as ever i see
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JD386 wrote:Alright I’ll go ahead an include some information that I can’t disclose where I got (as usual). Those gift bags were for her “dominion reception” (you’ve likely seen fun get togethers posted on IG by other higher ups with games and treats and fun stuff... basically looked like a fun get together with friends). Theirs was in a banquet room with 3 tables worth of bored looking middle aged housewives. And surprise surprise, they got Raising Canes catering.

Again, won’t disclose where I got this from. But it’s pretty sad looking. Willing to bet it’s left out of the vlog. Or maybe it’ll be included because all of their “fans” were swooning over them.

I have never had Raisin Canes... can someone compare it to another place? It looks kinda like Zaxby’s? Is there magic in the food? I’ve never seen anyone fawn over food like this...
Jewel5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel5 »

SassySassenach wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:03 am
JD386 wrote:Alright I’ll go ahead an include some information that I can’t disclose where I got (as usual). Those gift bags were for her “dominion reception” (you’ve likely seen fun get togethers posted on IG by other higher ups with games and treats and fun stuff... basically looked like a fun get together with friends). Theirs was in a banquet room with 3 tables worth of bored looking middle aged housewives. And surprise surprise, they got Raising Canes catering.

I have never had Raisin Canes... can someone compare it to another place? It looks kinda like Zaxby’s? Is there magic in the food? I’ve never seen anyone fawn over food like this...
I have eaten Raisin Canes once. It was just chicken, it tasted like most fast food fried chicken. I would choose KFC over Raisin Canes.
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Jewel5 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 am

I have eaten Raisin Canes once. It was just chicken, it tasted like most fast food fried chicken. I would choose KFC over Raisin Canes.
if I eaten fried foods every day, I am looking at a heart attack waiting to happen
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

tg910 wrote:
Mervellla wrote:I tried to grab a screenshot [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 57cff6.jpg[/IMG]

If my kids pulled this shit, they would be out of the cart, cart left, one possibly in a football hold and frog marched out to the car. There would also be a talk about how we treat each other. (I have not had to actually leave my cart, but have started to leave the store, and they stopped).
No excuse for this, this is shitty parenting. The they are 4, they are hungry excuses don’t work anymore. My 4 year old has been put in a football hold and taken to the car. Guess what? I just tell him it’s going to happen and he stops, only needed to do that once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amen. I’ve left the store before. I’ve even left and taken them home before. And they learned real quick that this was not something they wanted to repeat. Why is there no discipline in this house?

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Ld5 wrote:Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am
tg910 wrote:
Mervellla wrote:I tried to grab a screenshot

If my kids pulled this shit, they would be out of the cart, cart left, one possibly in a football hold and frog marched out to the car. There would also be a talk about how we treat each other. (I have not had to actually leave my cart, but have started to leave the store, and they stopped).
No excuse for this, this is shitty parenting. The they are 4, they are hungry excuses don’t work anymore. My 4 year old has been put in a football hold and taken to the car. Guess what? I just tell him it’s going to happen and he stops, only needed to do that once.

I’ve also sat my 8 yr old in a time out in the middle of a store. Was she mortified? Yup! She didn’t think I would do it and kept misbehaving. These “parents” need to stop what they’re doing and cut the behavior.

Told my toddler he would be in time out right by the gift cards if he didn’t stop throwing a tantrum. He looked right over and stopped.

I will mother wherever I need to 😂
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Jewel5 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:13 am

Zaxby’s is better than Raisin’ Canes in my opinion.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

A Raising Cane just opened in my little town....I have been to one in Arlington, Tx.
Nothing special at all. They have chicken strips, FF, and coleslaw. I think that’s it. Just going there would remind me of Ashooker. No thanks!

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

I was wondering if A$$ would have her dominion reception at Raising Cane’s. Having them cater a party in a hotel banquet room is even sadder. Compare that scene to Jalynn’s (blue hair) party held at the CEO’s ranch. She had a catered steak dinner with formal table seating, a live band, and 100s of women in attendance.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b62c83.jpg[/IMG]

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

My younger son was a tantrum thrower is stores. He knew that he needed to behave or we would leave. I’ve walked out of stores carrying him like a football many times! He learned after a few times that I would not tolerate acting out in stores or any public place.

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

My dad once kicked me out of the car and drove off for acting up. Granted he just drove around the block where he could still see me but I never called his bluff again. I literally just stood still in shock crying my eyes out! 😂 😂 😂
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Years ago, I had the kids (boy 4, girl 3) at the store. They were each picking out a Kids Cuisine tv dinner. Boy picked the chicken nuggets and girl had a meltdown. She wouldn't stop crying long enough for me to explain that she also could get chicken nuggets. Then an employee at the pharmacy walked over with a sucker trying to shut her up, and asked if she could have a "reward." A reward?!!! Um, that's be a no. Luckily I didn't have much in the cart, so I rolled over to an empty checkout lane, took the food and put it on the conveyor belt, and pushed the both of them out of the store as girl was screaming "I want food!!!" We laugh about it now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

I have carried my kids out of the store kicking and screaming. I have also found a corner in the store and made them have a time out in front of everyone. They have learned how to behave in stores. I take all 4 of my kids (5 and under) to the store by myself almost daily. I am always complemented on how well they behave. I reply it’s because they know the consequences of not behaving. My best one was when I was checking out and one of them decided they wanted candy. I said no and they started having a lay on the floor screaming meltdown. I held my composure on the outside even though I was dying on the inside. The cashier said that she really admired my discipline and that most parents just give them the candy to shut them up! They sure as hell aren’t getting candy for acting like that. I finished paying picked him up like a football and walked out with my head held high. I am the parent my kids will know they can’t run me no matter where we are!

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yep they're definitely trying to pretend that they're still at home. just posted a photo of 2 of the girls and a cousin as if they're all together. Not fooling us jelly belly
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

skipperpt wrote:

I was wondering if A$$ would have her dominion reception at Raising Cane’s. Having them cater a party in a hotel banquet room is even sadder. Compare that scene to Jalynn’s (blue hair) party held at the CEO’s ranch. She had a catered steak dinner with formal table seating, a live band, and 100s of women in attendance.

Jalynn is a rock star. She has a YT channel for the red closet shop and there's a behind the scenes video from last year's seminar. She had meet and greets with different groups of team members for every meal at seminar and one big get together where she gave out awards. Her team sold something like $26 million (just going on memory). Jalynn had the idea for the senegence blue lip color they all wore for about a week last year. Lol. Joni named it after her: Blu J. Compare that to LazyAss. I am VERY curious about awards this year. Ass rose quickly because she tapped into her YT viewers. But that's over. No new subscribers means no new senegence downlines.

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Rileysmomma wrote:
skipperpt wrote:

Jalynn is a rock star. She has a YT channel for the red closet shop and there's a behind the scenes video from last year's seminar. She had meet and greets with different groups of team members for every meal at seminar and one big get together where she gave out awards. Her team sold something like $26 million (just going on memory). Jalynn had the idea for the senegence blue lip color they all wore for about a week last year. Lol. Joni named it after her: Blu J. Compare that to LazyAss. I am VERY curious about awards this year. Ass rose quickly because she tapped into her YT viewers. But that's over. No new subscribers means no new senegence downlines.

Thanks for all the inside info. I follow some of the ladies on IG that Ashley went to Australia with in January. Looks like the are all going to be speaking/presenting this weekend. I wonder if A$$ was asked to speak? Yesterday on her IG Ashley made a snotty remark at the line of women waiting to meet Joni, like she is so famous that she doesn’t have to go there. And another person mentioned the degrading remark about the cupcake with the tiara. I can’t wait until she falls off of her high horse (or better yet donkey!)

Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

Mommasnark wrote:I have carried my kids out of the store kicking and screaming. I have also found a corner in the store and made them have a time out in front of everyone. They have learned how to behave in stores. I take all 4 of my kids (5 and under) to the store by myself almost daily. I am always complemented on how well they behave. I reply it’s because they know the consequences of not behaving. My best one was when I was checking out and one of them decided they wanted candy. I said no and they started having a lay on the floor screaming meltdown. I held my composure on the outside even though I was dying on the inside. The cashier said that she really admired my discipline and that most parents just give them the candy to shut them up! They sure as hell aren’t getting candy for acting like that. I finished paying picked him up like a football and walked out with my head held high. I am the parent my kids will know they can’t run me no matter where we are!

I just want to hug you Mommasnark! This recently happened to my daughter with her 4 year old only it was a toy instead of candy. She handled it like a trooper, just like you!!

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rileysmomma wrote:
skipperpt wrote:

People are showing off their sashes and crowns... some wearing sashes that say “certified makeup artist”. Apparently it’s a training? They all looks far better than Trashley ever does. Wonder if she decided she was too good to get that training.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

looking at the seminar schedule Tyler is one of the "speakers" on Saturday in the senemen group. It's a Q&A so he's probably not really speaking. No doubt he'll really big up his part as usual

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”