Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Unread post by Night lady »

lmmomSD wrote:
Itsjusrme wrote:
Mommasnark wrote: Mine comes and goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I’ve noticed on tapa talk you need “KIN” to thank and you need to earn that Kim by I believe posting and making an account etc.

Not working. I have had an account for a couple of years. I don't know what is going on. I can thank in the Tattle Life Tapatalk but not here.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Same. My KIN doesn't even work for me. I did message Kryptonite and it's a Tapatalk issue. Hopefully they fix it soon cuz its getting annoying and ridiculous to have the feature but not able to use it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Meg0707
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Meg0707 »

JD386 wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:
JD386 wrote:Her makeup is heinous. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 442d69.jpg[/IMG]

It’s awful... and then she says she doesn’t even know the name of the gloss she’s wearing because they just released it. Ummmm maybe, just maybe... you should know your new product that you’re trying to sell??? Crazy idea.. I know.... ::eyeroll::

She should be embarrassed by how dumb she is. Take 2 seconds and figure out the name.

Her makeup is scary looking. I noticed they didn’t video her winning all her crowns this year. Someone is slacking in there job. I guess all the world traveling she has been doing is starting to effect her job. Haha

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Whenever I see her makeup work, it always reminds me of someone on broadway or dancing at competition. Makeup is heavy handed and dramatic. That’s not how makeup is supposed to be on a day to day basis.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

JD386 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:16 pm Her makeup is heinous.

Every fairy tale villain has to have a signature look.

I think she was channeling Ursula tonight.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Phillygrl wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Except they aren’t working. And these fictional people that travel for work but have nannies are usually exceptionally wealthy and one parent stays behind or neither parent is there. The latter are called shit parents and their kids grow up with problems being raised by nannies. Hell, even Harry and William were raised by their mother - A PRINCESS. Yes they had nannies but Diana was adamant about being hands on and making their childhood normal as possible.

And somehow these dimwits think they can justify their crappy behavior and people aren’t going to notice 😂😂
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:
snarksite wrote:Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 am
PollyKrome wrote:Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:59 am

It looked like a heavy climbed over the seat and squeezed Esmes shoulder on the way over. When the heavy sat in the seat she has a guilty look on her face.
Tyrone looked like he could care less.
Horrible parents.
That’s exactly what I thought.
She probably dug her fingers in as hard as she could. Just like in Costco when dipshit Assley said the cats had been giggling blah blah blah. They were trying to pinch each others cheeks and fight each other. Whoever was pushing them kept trying to hold one of their arms so they couldn't fight. Brats.
Or she laughs and says "they're sisters!" Like it's normal for sisters to hurt each other like that. That's what she said when someone asked why one of the girls had a scratched up face. She put a laughing emoji and said "She has sisters!" . I have sisters. We never, ever scratched each other's faces. Never. And if we had, my parents would have put a stop to it.
They're raising bullies, plain and simple.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I must say, Ashley is getting uglier and uglier by the minute. #1 because of her makeup and #2 her personality blows.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

The Costco run video....towards the end when Tyson is in the garden with the girls. The way he is talking to the girls, like he actually cares and cares about what they are saying, then the way he keeps giving one of them kisses. Is it just me that felt like that was fake? Something about it felt like it was a show for the camera, I’ve noticed it in the last couple of vlogs I’ve watched, it’s like he’s acting, trying too hard or something.
One of the bigger girls was wearing the gladiator sandals while they were looking at the worms, her left foot had the correct sandal on, but the right foot look like it had a left foot sandal on too. It’s one thing to buy them all the same shoe size regardless if they fit or not, but it’s a bit sad that they don’t actually have their own shoes, it’s just a lucky dip. All the girls are different weights, and walk differently so the shoes would all get worn in differently. I wonder how comfortable they are. I know my daughter has the same size foot as me and if I wear her shoes, they feel weird because my foot doesn’t fit into her imprint, if that makes sense. Then again, if they consistently share shoes, there isn’t just one imprint anyway. I think it’s sad that everything is communal for those girls, the only time I have ever seen them get something of their very own that they have chosen was the last Costco trio when Tyson took them to the toy aisle. Maybe that’s the upside to them still regularly wearing pull-ups, they aren’t sharing each other’s manky underpants

Last edited by 4x4 year olds on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:
gram3 wrote:
snarksite wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 am That’s exactly what I thought.
She probably dug her fingers in as hard as she could. Just like in Costco when dipshit Assley said the cats had been giggling blah blah blah. They were trying to pinch each others cheeks and fight each other. Whoever was pushing them kept trying to hold one of their arms so they couldn't fight. Brats.
Or she laughs and says "they're sisters!" Like it's normal for sisters to hurt each other like that. That's what she said when someone asked why one of the girls had a scratched up face. She put a laughing emoji and said "She has sisters!" . I have sisters. We never, ever scratched each other's faces. Never. And if we had, my parents would have put a stop to it.

My sister used to try to dig her nails into me and scratch me when we were younger. I have a scar on my arm from it. She is evil. And so are these girls.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Gross. That ho bag was #1 in the company for personal volume. Aka how much she purchased for the the whole year. Buuuuut that doesn’t necessarily mean she has the highest sales though, right? Because she carries a crap ton of personal stock so just because she buys a bunch doesn’t necessarily mean she sells the most?

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

JD386 wrote:Gross. That ho bag was #1 in the company for personal volume. Aka how much she purchased for the the whole year. Buuuuut that doesn’t necessarily mean she has the highest sales though, right? Because she carries a crap ton of personal stock so just because she buys a bunch doesn’t necessarily mean she sells the most?

With all the sales she does, I can’t imagine that she even makes a commission off of the products she buys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mommasnark wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ab38b0.jpg[/IMG]

Sounds like a dig at the Greeds. Image I truly can’t fault them for this trip. They said they have only left their kids once before this and that was when they only had two. This is what normal parents say when they leave their kids. Take note ty and trash.

Except they left in the middle of Maddie's visit. Way to make your oldest daughter feel special. They knew she was coming. It's not like they have to take vacation at a particular time. I thought it was pretty shitty.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

******THREAD CLOSED!!!*****

Please join us as we continue our chat over on Part 50!!

GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fac43e.jpg[/IMG]

She’s “Diamond Sales” and the company is all about royalty, dominions (which is so demeaning, IMO), and she serves FAST FOOD at her party thing? She has no class.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote:******THREAD CLOSED!!!*****

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

OldCountry wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:02 pm
RolyPoly123 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:48 pm looking at the seminar schedule Tyler is one of the "speakers" on Saturday in the senemen group. It's a Q&A so he's probably not really speaking. No doubt he'll really big up his part as usual

OMG Why would this happen? I really really really hope this is filmed by someone there. I will search high and low for it. Any idea what time of day that will be happening? I am home most of tomorrow and will make it my mission...I hope he wears his new pink t-shirt. It was lovely..Wonder what shoes he will wear? You go Fred Flintstone,,make us all Proud! Can't wait.... This should be good with him actually sitting and responding with hopefully real men. Can't wait if I can watch somewhere... :corn: :lol:

P.S. Since it's a Q&A, Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone there asked him why he is and has been texting young girls for the past year or longer when he is alone at night? After thought....Now that I think about it, probably no one will ask him shit, any questions. Nobody cares about him or his answers..He has to be a joke in most of their eyes..I'm sure Trash is, so why wouldn't he be also?
It's on Saturday at 2.30-3.15 and there half a dozen other men with him.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mommasnark wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ab38b0.jpg[/IMG]

Sounds like a dig at the Greeds. Image I truly can’t fault them for this trip. They said they have only left their kids once before this and that was when they only had two. This is what normal parents say when they leave their kids. Take note ty and trash.

Except they left in the middle of Maddie's visit. Way to make your oldest daughter feel special. They knew she was coming. It's not like they have to take vacation at a particular time. I thought it was pretty shitty.

To be fair though, she did book the trip quite a long time ago so she may not have realised at the time their trip overlapped. It was only a day or so.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So all of her sills that she does when people email their orders in, shes buying at her cheaper price and selling for the “sill” price which is still cheaper than retail... shes done the most of those within the company and that requires a special prize??

Ahh so these women are still in primary school!! needing a certificate and a prize for eating their lunch, or coming last in a race or participating in something, or remembering their lunch or unpacking their school bag each morning??

Its such a demeaning and bitchy way to “celebrate” your sales people. Essentially seneshit has no wages to pay, they sell product to their own sales people who then sell it for a RRPrice.

Everyone else looks sparkly and shiny and she looks like shes going to a business meeting!

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

******THREAD CLOSED!!!*****

**** A MOD HAS BEEN EMAILED TO LOCK THIS THREAD! PLEASE JOIN US ON THE NEW ONE!****

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:01 pm
gram3 wrote:
snarksite wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 am

That’s exactly what I thought.

I kind of wish I could slap her and when she acts shocked I would just say “You’re an asshole!” Just like she says she has sisters lol Of course I would never touch her or any YT person. Or anyone for that matter 😂 but just in a fictional way of course.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”