GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

THREAD TITLE - Gardner Quad Squad | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49
TITLE CREDIT - lmmomSD with help/inspiration from Howlin17

Continued from Part 48 - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=15700

It's never to early to make a title suggestion for the next thread here - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=13073&start=550

Carry on...
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Sister wife wants Trashley's life.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

As usual brainiac Ashley misses the point of April fools day. It's about fooling someone or tricking them not just being juvenile and pouring water on someone :roll: :roll: She really is a dimwit
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Love the new title

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:09 am As usual brainiac Ashley misses the point of April fools day. It's about fooling someone or tricking them not just being juvenile and pouring water on someone :roll: :roll: She really is a dimwit
The meaning is probably lost on Ashley because fooling people with tricks and lies is a daily event in her life.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

I do not understand why you would buy from any of their businesses if this is how they run them.

If I didn’t answer an email in a timely matter let alone three, oh my hod. And being sick and having a life, isn’t an excuse. Work is work.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8a3b27.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

So I just want to say something the post in the other thread that said she looks Beautiful and so good especially for having 4 kids. Well she does it by the obvious (nanny. Sleeping in worrying about herself first etc) but also her kids are 4. They should be basically self sufficient. It’s not like she has a toddler and baby. How I get out the house. First I dress baby. And then feed the 3 year old (because they are always hungry when you got to go somewhere). I attempt to nurse baby but he will always refuse. Quickly shower (with 2 kids attempting to join me and usually one does) then give 3 year old her clothes (as she doesn’t like help dressing). Then the baby poops (every time) so change baby. Finish helping 3year old change while nursing baby because now that we are almost late he wants to eat. Tell 3year old to put on shoes/coat while I throw on clothes while I throw my hair up and run a brush through hers/ do it if she lets me. Get the kids in the car as baby is rubbing snot all on my shirt and leave with a now dirty shirt.
How it should work for the Gardner’s. One parent downstairs making breakfast while other gets girls up and sends them down to other parent. First parent puts clothes out for them then showers and gets ready. Second parent sends them back up to get dressed and showers and gets ready. First parent finishes up (shower change and make up and hair for most mothers should only take max an hour for the normal day) and finishes girls with last little bit (doing buttons making shirt shirt is on straight etc.) get girls tooth brushes and does their hair. And send them down to get shoes on. (Second parent fishes getting ready and quickly tidies the breakfast mess). All get shoes on and into the car and out.
But how it really happens.
Nash shows up and gets the girls up and brings them down and lets the girls crack the eggs for breakfast. Then feeds the girls then brings them up stairs where she dresses them. Then does their hair in a elaborate hair do brushes their teeth. Takes them downstairs puts their shoes on and takes them out to the vehicle and buckled them in as the parents are finally coming down. Mother dearest didn’t have time for a shower because she’s a mom you know she spent the 1.5 hours doing her makeup. Sperm doner took all his energy to roll out of bed and put the clothes on that were on the floor (too much work to walk to the closet to find a clean pair) and walk down the stairs so he had to lay on the couch and relax so now they are in the car they are going to have to stop for coke and donuts for breakfast as it was such a hecktic morning they didn’t have time for it.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Itsjusrme wrote:So I just want to say something the post in the other thread that said she looks Beautiful and so good especially for having 4 kids. Well she does it by the obvious (nanny. Sleeping in worrying about herself first etc) but also her kids are 4. They should be basically self sufficient. It’s not like she has a toddler and baby. How I get out the house. First I dress baby. And then feed the 3 year old (because they are always hungry when you got to go somewhere). I attempt to nurse baby but he will always refuse. Quickly shower (with 2 kids attempting to join me and usually one does) then give 3 year old her clothes (as she doesn’t like help dressing). Then the baby poops (every time) so change baby. Finish helping 3year old change while nursing baby because now that we are almost late he wants to eat. Tell 3year old to put on shoes/coat while I throw on clothes while I throw my hair up and run a brush through hers/ do it if she lets me. Get the kids in the car as baby is rubbing snot all on my shirt and leave with a now dirty shirt.
How it should work for the Gardner’s. One parent downstairs making breakfast while other gets girls up and sends them down to other parent. First parent puts clothes out for them then showers and gets ready. Second parent sends them back up to get dressed and showers and gets ready. First parent finishes up (shower change and make up and hair for most mothers should only take max an hour for the normal day) and finishes girls with last little bit (doing buttons making shirt shirt is on straight etc.) get girls tooth brushes and does their hair. And send them down to get shoes on. (Second parent fishes getting ready and quickly tidies the breakfast mess). All get shoes on and into the car and out.
But how it really happens.
Nash shows up and gets the girls up and brings them down and lets the girls crack the eggs for breakfast. Then feeds the girls then brings them up stairs where she dresses them. Then does their hair in a elaborate hair do brushes their teeth. Takes them downstairs puts their shoes on and takes them out to the vehicle and buckled them in as the parents are finally coming down. Mother dearest didn’t have time for a shower because she’s a mom you know she spent the 1.5 hours doing her makeup. Sperm doner took all his energy to roll out of bed and put the clothes on that were on the floor (too much work to walk to the closet to find a clean pair) and walk down the stairs so he had to lay on the couch and relax so now they are in the car they are going to have to stop for coke and donuts for breakfast as it was such a hecktic morning they didn’t have time for it.

Sounds about right

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The Kads aren't going to be happy. The title of today's vlog infers it's all about the girls and grandparents at some play centre place but i just whizzed through and it was only 1 minute , yes really 1 minute of footage of the girls.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

RolyPoly123 wrote:The Kads aren't going to be happy. The title of today's vlog infers it's all about the girls and grandparents at some play centre place but i just whizzed through and it was only 1 minute , yes really 1 minute of footage of the girls.

That will encourage views though - even if they don’t watch the whole thing?

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mervellla wrote:Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:26 am
RolyPoly123 wrote:The Kads aren't going to be happy. The title of today's vlog infers it's all about the girls and grandparents at some play centre place but i just whizzed through and it was only 1 minute , yes really 1 minute of footage of the girls.

That will encourage views though - even if they don’t watch the whole thing?

Yep the usual click bait crap
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Just watched the vlog. I literally cannot stand these people. They’ve been in Greece for about 8 days and they’re done with Greek food. They are craving American food.
They are so uncultured! Mediterranean food is amongst the best food in the world, not to mention the healthiest! The world does not begin and end in The USA!
If these people were truly educated, classy and cultured, they would be soaking in the culture of Greece and enjoying every aspect of it, including the food!
Oh, and for one final time - Paul was not shipwrecked in Crete off the coast of Greece! He was shipwrecked in Malta - you know, St Paul’s island - off the coast of Italy!!

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Snarkadoodle Doo, I am sorry for your loss. It is great to have you back---you have been missed.

I'm a bit late commenting on Tyson's Q & A the other day but when he talked about how he and Ashley deal with differences of opinion in parenting, I had the impression he was talking about terms he had heard of but did not understand. "Boundaries" "rules", how they were raised differently, but with no specifics. There was no actual content in that blurb and we have seen no evidence they understand the concepts of boundaries and rules.

And don't get me started with the typos. He flaunts his stupidity. :lol:
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

I got so much to say about today vlog...it’s astounding...I can’t even put it to words

Why would you name your vlog “ girls at coconut park with grandparents” and it’s NOT even about the girls! At all! It’s about Greece and more eating!

Does Ty and Ash proof read or re watch the vlog before naming it?

I write stories and I wait til halfway through it to name to name it...

These jackasses are clueless!

And I watch Ty on his live FB feed and got lots to say..

I think he trying TOO HARD to please his people...” like me. Like us”

Well, Ty, honey...if you WANT us to like you, STOP talking to girls on line, it’s gross.start telling the truth for once. And the reason why we don’t like you because, like MOST or ALL parents don’t allow the children to walk over them, like sitting on counters, standing on counters, have meltdown n then think the reason why they are cranky because they are hungry, do baby talk...I can literally go on...but your a smart man so you can grasp this, right?
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

First of all, you should be making sure your child’s underwear isn’t showing before you post photos.

Ashley looks annoyed to be next to him. And Tyson looks huge. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d629ed.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

And this is why that dress fits her. Because like someone said before, it is a dress that Loni uses for maternity sessions so it’s nice and stretched out. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1291c2.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:First of all, you should be making sure your child’s underwear isn’t showing before you post photos.

Ashley looks annoyed to be next to him. And Tyson looks huge. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d629ed.jpg[/IMG]

And you shouldn't be posting pictures of your young daughters with their legs spread.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

JD386 wrote:And this is why that dress fits her. Because like someone said before, it is a dress that Loni uses for maternity sessions so it’s nice and stretched out. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1291c2.jpg[/IMG]

Explains a lot. You reckon Chubs has picked up a new black shirt each year? Bigger size each time?

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

3momstrong wrote:
JD386 wrote:And this is why that dress fits her. Because like someone said before, it is a dress that Loni uses for maternity sessions so it’s nice and stretched out. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1291c2.jpg[/IMG]

Explains a lot. You reckon Chubs has picked up a new black shirt each year? Bigger size each time?

Oh totally! There’s no way he’s squeezing into the same shirt.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

JD386 wrote:First of all, you should be making sure your child’s underwear isn’t showing before you post photos.

Why does he always make that stupid face?! He looks like such a huge idiot.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”