Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

Enough wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 6d7e07.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BE a youtube? Homie can't even type properly. So they have 5 buisnesses? He said 4 additional SUCCESSFUL buisnesses. Seneshit, blog(lol not a buisness at all) scam-unfolding-blankets and.... What's the 4th? What am I missing?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mommasnark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Mervellla wrote:I’m not buying Tyson’s infertility story. I have never heard of a doctor saying this is your one and only chance. If you can do it once, you can certainly attempt it again. I don’t understand how her reproductive organs are so compromised that they only had one chance. In someone whose endometriosis was as bad as that, I would expect to see evidence of how debilitating it is in her everyday life?
Pregnancy often reduces the effects of endometriosis which is why I believe so many women get caught out immediately after having an IVF baby - they believe they can’t get pregnant and then end up pregnant naturally and by accident soon after their 1st pregnancy. I personally know someone who tried for 14 years to get pregnant and eventually after many cycles of IVF had a little boy. She became pregnant very quickly, completely naturally, within a few months of the birth of her first child.
Also, 16 eggs is not on the low side for retrieval. If anything, it’s at the higher end of the normal range.
These people who follow the Gardners are blinded by them. I absolutely cannot understand how they don’t see the truth. Tyson talks like he is an expert on everything, when he knows nothing. What’s wrong with them all?

Pregnancy didn't do squat for my endometriosis. If she has it as bad as she says, she would have definitely shown evidence. She goes to bed for a head cold. No way she would be in the amount of pain I was in, with bleeding every 2 weeks, and not be whining. And yet, I managed to hold down a job and take care of my kids while their dad was deployed...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ya I highly doubt she has it as bad as she says. I had it and it was so bad that I would be in the fetal position vomiting from the pain. There were multiple times I was very lucky that someone was next to me and caught me as I passed out from the blood loss/ pain. I have constant anemia now too. Luckily pregnancy did help me. I had my kids basically back to back and nursed in between so periods stayed gone. I’m nervous to see how my body does now that I’m done having kids. I’m also terrified because I know the pain and don’t want to pass out home alone with my kids. Her self diagnose is so fake it pisses me off

I had a hysterectomy at 33. Broke my heart to do it, because it meant definitely no more kids, but as my best friend said "the only good thing your uterus ever gave you was your kids"
If you want to DM me and vent, feel free. I know what you are talking about. And I think that if men suffered from endometriosis, we would have a real cure by now...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Someone is very beautiful! ImageImage

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Women are just as capable of finding a cure as men aren’t they???

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Howlin17 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:04 pm Women are just as capable of finding a cure as men aren’t they???

For sure female scientist find cures, but I think you missed the point there slightly.
If any male had to go through child birth, endometriosis pain or any suffering alike they would sharpish assign money, resources and dedicate research to fix, cure or even eliminate the problem. Unfortunately representation isn’t anywhere near 50/50 yet. Hell an all male, white panel to decide a woman’s right to choose ?!? Shocking!
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Douche Tyson mentioned 4 business...what are they? I bet vlogging is one of them...as stupid as it sounds
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ahhhhh.....figured that was where this was going. Too bad. Should have trusted my instinct & not gone anywhere near that divisive subject. Definitely not the place for it.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Imsorrybut wrote:

BE a youtube? Homie can't even type properly. So they have 5 buisnesses? He said 4 additional SUCCESSFUL buisnesses. Seneshit, blog(lol not a buisness at all) scam-unfolding-blankets and.... What's the 4th? What am I missing?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Being influencers...... duh! ImageImageImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

There they go with that 4 successful businesses crap. But they said Youtube AND the 4. Let’s see. Senegence. China blankets. What else? I know they claim being an “influencer” is a job. So....... what’s the 4th?

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Vlogging is another, so what the 4th?
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

T&A’s “successful businesses”

1. Vlogging
2. Blogging
3. Social media influencers
4. Senegence
5. Chinese blankets

I’m pretty sure #1-3 can all be combined so I don’t know why they like to inflate the number of business. They also have someone to edit vlogs, T writes maybe 2 blogs a month (that are usually repeated info and he doesn’t even proofread given the number of errors so I’m going to be generous and say it takes maybe an hour a month). People are only there for the girls, as evidenced by their low number of views.
#4- Besides the 2 hour make up application, Amanda does all the work.
#5- his brothers do all the work. According to the old, old blogs which weren’t popular because they didn’t have the girls, T&A tried MLM’s and starting a suit shop. Obviously it failed once again proving that they are riding on the backs of their girls. Their “businesses” are only successful because of the girls. And they don’t even run them, other people do.

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

You Tube (vlogger) and 1) Chinese blanket scammer, 2) Lipshit, 3)Social Bad Influencers and the 4th is their employment agency-- which hires others to care for their children and home/yard for free or slave wages.
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

:D love it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Another good one before it’s deleted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Omg, there so much argument on GQ IG that it’s ridiculous and Tyson is okay that followers are bickering at each other on his IG?
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Their kid swap vlog got a lot of views (no idea why), guess what the vlogs will consist of in the next few weeks :roll:
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Wow. The KADS have some great comments. HAHA Right up there with "your face is a lie"[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 16822f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

omg the singing in the car made my ears bleed, it's just awful
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

RolyPoly123 wrote:omg the singing in the car made my ears bleed, it's just awful
While Tyler is driving and filming and the miracles aren't buckled correctly AGAIN[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8ee685.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Rileysmomma wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:21 am The guy that Trashley was flirting with at the conference has the same surname as Joni so i'm guessing it's her son/grandson
She’s climbing that corporate ladder one way or another...
Also she probably needs to dust away the cobwebs, she hasn’t been laid in quite some years I bet. ImageImage
I could see her actually see her trying this.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... f6a21a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Chief EXPERIENCE officer??? If thats not an invitation I dont know what is Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”