Meg0707
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50

Unread post by Meg0707 »

ImHereForTheDramA wrote:
ImHereForTheDramA wrote:
skipperpt wrote:On A$$’s QTK liefeed yesterday she mentions that she delegates tasks that she is not good at. Here are the things she and Tyabetes must be bad at:
1. Parenting
2. Cleaning
3. Cooking
4. Paying bills/taxes
5. Organization
6. Mowing the lawn
7. Shoveling snow
8. Picking up dog crap
9. Filling orders from their 5,789 businesses
10. Sex

Feel free to add on to the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Making money - well at least Tyler

Getting girls his own age Image

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Did they take the cats out of pre-school & “dance” class? Maybe they need to be potty trained for those activities.....at 4 1/2!!!!

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:Comment on their FB page. Wonder if they will answer, ignore or delete??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c0f37e.jpg[/IMG]

Someone has already commented about the way Tyson worded his comment about the swing set. It sounded like a areshole response so I’m inclined to think that they never had it, he was just bring an ass.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ears wrote:Why not just give them a bowl of ice cream instead then? Her Nanny hacks are just the worst.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e7d3d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
What the fuck hack was that? Kinda seems more like common sense, though I know that’s not so common anymore. Who the heck do they think they are giving nanny hacks? She doesn’t even have kids and these ones she’s only been looking after for what...a year? ImageImageImage

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

4x4 year olds wrote:
ears wrote:Why not just give them a bowl of ice cream instead then? Her Nanny hacks are just the worst.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e7d3d4.jpg[/IMG]

What the fuck hack was that? Kinda seems more like common sense, though I know that’s not so common anymore. Who the heck do they think they are giving nanny hacks? She doesn’t even have kids and these ones she’s only been looking after for what...a year? ImageImageImage

She’s now posting videos from KAD and thanking them. They all make me sick.

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Meg0707 wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

She’s now posting videos from KAD and thanking them. They all make me sick.

Sorry to dbl comment but I just noticed nanny smash eyebrows are stating to look scary just like assfaces

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well, the vlog was cute, I think that’s because it was purely focused on the girls, apart from the end.
What does being identical mean? We love each other.
What does twin mean? We love each other. It’s sad that they don’t seem to understand what is being asked of them. The other day at Papa’s birthday when they were asked what their favourite thing about papa was, I’m positive one of the girls said candles while their answer to everything isn’t purple anymore, they still don’t answer appropriately. I find it interesting that Ashley was surprised at how different/the same the girls were. After 4 1/2 years you think she would be well aware of that already and not need to play a game like that to see it.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I guarantee whiney face Asswipe did not write this. There are no exclamation points. From the comments some her wonderful Senesisters Image are contacting her customers trying to take her business. I bet she went crying to the old coot and he had to write this. Of course he had to come to his adult daughters defense once again because she is such a little bitch and can’t do it herself especially without sounding like an angry 12 year old child throwing a temper tantrum.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... abea8b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 91df88.jpg[/IMG]

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:I guarantee whiney face Asswipe did not write this. There are no exclamation points. From the comments some her wonderful Senesisters Image are contacting her customers trying to take her business. I bet she went crying to the old coot and he had to write this. Of course he had to come to his adult daughters defense once again because she is such a little bitch and can’t do it herself especially without sounding like an angry 12 year old child throwing a temper tantrum.

She has zero toleration! She will fiercely defend it. Wonder who she will hire to defend it on her behalf? Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:I guarantee whiney face Asswipe did not write this. There are no exclamation points. From the comments some her wonderful Senesisters Image are contacting her customers trying to take her business. I bet she went crying to the old coot and he had to write this. Of course he had to come to his adult daughters defense once again because she is such a little bitch and can’t do it herself especially without sounding like an angry 12 year old child throwing a temper tantrum.

Wonder what colour lipshit the heavy is wearing? Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Oh yeah, she definitely did NOT write that ! Absolutely no way in hell. It is so clearly NOT her writing style nor her punctuation or grammar styles.
She really believes we are that stupid.
Well Assface Ashley, jokes on you. You, Ashley Gardner, can't do anything by yourself. Not a damn thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote:

Wonder what colour lipshit the heavy is wearing? Image

Ashley probably used that SeneShit app for the lipstick look on the heavy. Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 490338.jpg[/IMG]

Or your husband Image

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

4x4 year olds wrote:

She has zero toleration! She will fiercely defend it. Wonder who she will hire to defend it on her behalf? Image

Lol! I’m sure she’ll delegate it. ImageImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Costumers?? Da fuck?

She gets to pass them off to her downline??

And that photo.... soooooo professional

Dumb bitch
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Night lady wrote:

Oh yeah, she definitely did NOT write that ! Absolutely no way in hell. It is so clearly NOT her writing style nor her punctuation or grammar styles.
Well Assface Ashley, jokes on you. You, Ashley Gardner, can't do anything by yourself. Not a damn thing.

It was another dimwit though. Zero toleration! The second last paragraph had no full stop, then the next paragraph had no capital letter.
Zero toleration....Oh man that has given me the giggles, I can’t even take the post seriously, as soon as I read zero toleration I’m gone ImageImageImage

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote:
Night lady wrote:

It was another dimwit though. Zero toleration! The second last paragraph had no full stop, then the next paragraph had no capital letter.
Zero toleration....Oh man that has given me the giggles, I can’t even take the post seriously, as soon as I read zero toleration I’m gone ImageImageImage

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote it herself, she was just trying really hard to sound assertive, grown up and in charge. She gets points for trying Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
Night lady wrote:Oh yeah, she definitely did NOT write that ! Absolutely no way in hell. It is so clearly NOT her writing style nor her punctuation or grammar styles.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote it herself, she was just trying really hard to sound assertive, grown up and in charge. She gets points for trying Image

After reading it again, she’s stuffed up the last two paragraphs, she repeats the same sentence twice at the end of one and the beginning of the other. Don’t know why I’m obsessing over this, it’s way too amusing. She tried so hard to be authoritative and failed Image the girls don’t stand a chance.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

She and whoever wrote that blather (or edited it) are complete dipshits. If people are trying to poach Assley's customers or whatever they are called, there is probably a reason. Tit for tat. Maybe it's payback to her for coasting on her lazy ass and having fallen into a built in base of customers on the backs of the cats.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LETS: Well isn't she so fucking nice to LET other distributors...
She acts like she's a famous makeup artist who has so much power and control.
Its fucking Facebook bitch. The entire world has access to Facebook.
I saw the COSTUMERS too.... lol... its customers you dingbat, and YOU are telling people this is your business page?
Ha ha!!
Speaking of your business page, you post the most unprofessional pictures and wordings on it yourself and you wonder why other people do what they do? Omg.
Monkey see, monkey do

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”