GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Micro Peen, Drama Queen, Girls Are Mean | Part 51

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

yet another hideous photo on Tyler's ig....awful faces on the girls and you can see right up Esme's dress and see her pants.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

So many cute Easter dresses, I don’t understand this dress choice for the girlessess at all. She is constantly shopping for them online. They have tons of clothes, WTH happened? And why black/navy blue gingham and white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:I love the platform heels, an added touch for Easter Sunday. Such a pretty color of RED. I guess pastels are out.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... cefd93.jpg[/IMG]

And if you look at all the Bingham’s the Busby’s etc they all look so springy... in pastels and flowers ... Trash your family doesn’t even look like Easter and your red shoes are just like you trashy! And one of the littles has to wear those stupid rose gold ballet shoes while everyone else has sandals on... not a flattering picture that’s for sure...

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 pm Ash, we know your husband is short, it’s okay. Just relax, stand up straight and stop the buckled knee pictures...

[/quote]

The buckled knee needing a pee pose
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

And for the love of God, STOP with the Shirley Temple ringlet curls. It is NOT cute.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I've never seen little girls with such huge wide feet before, It must be really difficult to find shoes to fit. That's probably why they're always awful.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
WheredoIbegin wrote:I love the platform heels, an added touch for Easter Sunday. Such a pretty color of RED. I guess pastels are out.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... cefd93.jpg[/IMG]

And if you look at all the Bingham’s the Busby’s etc they all look so springy... in pastels and flowers ... Trash your family doesn’t even look like Easter and your red shoes are just like you trashy! And one of the littles has to wear those stupid rose gold ballet shoes while everyone else has sandals on... not a flattering picture that’s for sure...

I reckon Ezzy has chosen the shoes herself. I can imagine Ashley trying to convince her to wear the same as the rest of the unit. I’m hoping Esme gave them what for and that bossy streak she has is the reason she is a little different today. I noticed the other day all the girls were wearing boots except I think one of the bigger ones. I love seeing that little streak of independence. ImageImageImage I know it’s only a pair of shoes but the picture is much cuter when they aren’t all perfectly matched.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Ld5 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:30 pm [quote="ears"

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Good lord.. he would look a little more cohesive if he turned towards Ashley just slightly. Look how wide he is!

[/quote]

I think he thinks he looks 'trimmer' facing forward, avoiding the lovely belly profile that he knows that he has. 8-) Pose all you want there Tubbs, we all see the real you everyday, inside and out... No wonder you stay on the couch, you might have to manage some movement that could be viewed.
This picture of him reminds me of an old song "Roll out the barrel, roll out the barrel of fun? Barrel yes,Fun far from it. Loser.. Also, I noticed just like their Christmas wreaths, their new wreaths are not hung at the same height either. Bison stands by the one that is lower to create an optical illusion that he is taller than her and Trash bending her legs and spine out of sorts must help also. What the hell was she thinking with those shoes? No wonder she 'needs' massages.
Looking at his smug full of himself face made me angrier than usual because I had looked at one of the girl's large bruise on her forehead someone just posted here before. All of these injuries on their little heads where their little brains are stored, is driving my crazy. The littles need helmets on their heads 24/7 the way things are going..

Sorry can't repost pictures.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Go Esme with your own shoes!! Can't wait to read your tell-all book.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
ears wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3c9b64.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Good lord.. he would look a little more cohesive if he turned towards Ashley just slightly. Look how wide he is!

His sweater is so stretched out it’s see through. Her dress is just as hideous as the last time she wore it. This doesn’t seem “Easter” at all to me (I know it’s not the dresses that’s important but this is the Greedners we’re talking about so of course it’s about the look).

Trashley's dress looks like something a 10 year old would wear with that empire waist and ruffles. Add a white apron and she's Alice in Wonderland.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Haven’t they worn all of these dresses a couple of weeks ago?!? Why isn’t there a special Easter outfit? They are slacking, it’s the beginning of the end... holding down 7billion jobs are finally getting to them
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ok, this looks like she tried to photoshop herself skinnier then she actually is! She looks disproportionate in my opinion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Night lady wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:40 pm Go Esme with your own shoes!! Can't wait to read your tell-all book.

GO ESME! :cheer: GO ESME! :cheer: GO!
This might be her breakthrough...Maybe at the time she will buy and wear similar shoes as her 'remembrance statement pieces'' at all her book signings. She will know early and at the time when she writes the book how much her parents loved 'statement' pieces much over all the concerns of the welfare of the children who bought the house and everything else.... Wish it was happening now, sound glorious!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

RolyPoly123 wrote:The shoes Esme's wearing look so much nicer and church appropriate than the awful sandals the other girls are wearing.
I think shes been wearing different shoes in just about every photo lately. Rebelling??
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:22 pm
RolyPoly123 wrote:The shoes Esme's wearing look so much nicer and church appropriate than the awful sandals the other girls are wearing.
I think shes been wearing different shoes in just about every photo lately. Rebelling??

Maybe ever since her head injury?!?
Viva La Revolucion!

It’s the Indie Revolution!

Oh, it’s esme... nvm 😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️☺️
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Sickandtired wrote:Ok, this looks like she tried to photoshop herself skinnier then she actually is! She looks disproportionate in my opinion.
I thought the same thing when I saw this photo too. She looks Skinnier than usual. And what is that dress she's wearing? Wizard of OZ Dorothy?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
Possibly, I don’t look at all their photo’s, the only two I’ve really taken notice of is this one and there was one a few days ago and only 3 were wearing boots. After 4 1/2 years of identical. I love seeing that little bit of individuality, even if it is only a pair of shoes. Especially in their Sunday picture because that is their perfect picture for everyone to see each week.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here_2_talk wrote:

Viva La Revolucion!

Oh, it’s esme... nvm ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
It’s still a revolution, maybe some kind of twin telepathy revolution Image

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:59 pm
Here_2_talk wrote:

Viva La Revolucion!

Oh, it’s esme... nvm ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
It’s still a revolution, maybe some kind of twin telepathy revolution Image

Evie and Scarlett : everyone’s favourites, long locks, get confused for each other
Indie: the accident prone one, TTC
Esme: the forgotten one

I swear they don’t deserve these kids. 🙄

Unread post by Guest »

I did a search on the Greedners. These questions came up as top suggested searches
PicsArt_04-21-05.12.34.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”