GQS: Pretty in Pink Ty, Our Life is a Lie, Subscribe or I’ll Cry| Part 52

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS: Pretty in Pink Ty, Our Life is a Lie, Subscribe or I’ll Cry| Part 52

Unread post by Howlin17 »

GA Peach70 wrote:She said she is awesomely tan right now (her words not mine) because of the Seneshit stuff she put on yesterday. Her arm doesn’t look tan and neither does her neck but the palm of her hand sure looks orange. ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2bf7be.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 109870.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that I always strive for orange palms in the summer Image
She is so fugly.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

To their ninny. Bhahaha!!
IMG_1685.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Howlin17 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:She said she is awesomely tan right now (her words not mine) because of the Seneshit stuff she put on yesterday. Her arm doesn’t look tan and neither does her neck but the palm of her hand sure looks orange. ImageImage

She is so fugly.

I thought I was the only one who thought she was fugly.

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

GA Peach70 wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:

She is so fugly.

I thought I was the only one who thought she was fugly.

I used to think she was pretty, at the very beginning. But, now she’s just fugly! Not a good advertisement for Seneshit.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

2 of those girls had their shoes on the wrong feet, TWO! Nanny Ash is not doing a very good job. Hey, when the girls need braces on their legs, don't say you weren't warned. And dont fucking cry and bitch about it either.
What I want to know is Why do they think it's ok to keep their kids shoes on the wrong feet? Love to hear that one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 25e08d.jpg[/IMG]

Aaaaaaaaaand here we go.. Don’t remember who called it but you were spot on!!!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

lisajohnson120 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 25e08d.jpg[/IMG]

Aaaaaaaaaand here we go.. Don’t remember who called it but you were spot on!!!

Oh brother! Tyson is just, well, a complete douche.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:56 pm
LucyDiamond wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:18 am The Rothys partnership is so weird to me. I really want a pair of Rothys but they just don’t seem Ashley’s style. I’m guessing she agreed to it just to have $$ shoes and whatever compensation they offered. They just don’t look like something she would wear otherwise
I wasn’t sure how to phrase this but I feel the same way! I want a pair of Rothy’s myself but they are not for everyone. And Ashley just isn’t the type.
But she is the type to make a buck anyway she can. We all know she has been known to shill products she has nothing to do with other than to make some $$ promoting them. Too bad you can't call the company and see if you can have the extra $20 off instead of giving it to A$$ley.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Snarky33 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:03 pm
LucyDiamond wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:18 am The Rothys partnership is so weird to me. I really want a pair of Rothys but they just don’t seem Ashley’s style. I’m guessing she agreed to it just to have $$ shoes and whatever compensation they offered. They just don’t look like something she would wear otherwise
I wasn’t sure how to phrase this but I feel the same way! I want a pair of Rothy’s myself but they are not for everyone. And Ashley just isn’t the type.
But she is the type to make a buck anyway she can. We all know she has been known to shill products she has nothing to do with other than to make some $$ promoting them. Too bad you can't call the company and see if you can have the extra $20 off instead of giving it to A$$ley.

Sorry, I stated that wrong. I know there is no one who would order off A$$ley's code. I was just thinking it would be nice to deal directly with the company to get the money they are offering "influencers" to promote their products. Especially if you already were familiar with their product. It makes me sick people like her make money off so many products. Especially since she she is such a piss poor promoter and often even makes mistakes like she did with Minky and FafFitFun misrepresenting the costs.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Ms Propheshionul at it again on QTK IG with an EXPLAINATION about why her hands are still orange. She's a doozy. She forgot she only washed one of her hands, just assumed she washed both? Not sure if Assy really explains, but …… her mouth is moving and bullshit is coming out.
Last edited by gram3 on Tue May 07, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Ashley’s “explaination” of her orange hands is that she had to get naked to finish tanning after the live feed yesterday and forgot to wash her hands.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 4ccb0d.jpg[/IMG]

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:
ears wrote:All that foundation in her hair!

I don't remember ever seeing her wear Rothy shoes. She's usually wearing some ugly sandals.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 7d9186.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly, some senegence girl wore them so of course, Ashley had to have them. I don’t think this is a sponsorship, but rather a code that everyone gets. She’s either trying to get a sponsorship or give the appearance of having a sponsorship. Like, I could buy rothys and give you all a code which would give us both money off. I don’t know what the limit is, but it seems people used her code.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c92ccd.jpg[/IMG]

She said that she gets $20 each time someone buys from her link so in a way it is sponsored.

Yes, I realize she gets money, but I think it’s credit not an actual check, so more like a referral program than a check. She’s done this before with Gymboree and probably other companies. Anyone can use their referral program, it’s not like the company reached out for a sponsorship. I think it’s her way of keeping up with the other vloggers who get sponsorships (like their besties who just did something with wal mart). I could be wrong about all of this, it’s just my thoughts...

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:Ashley’s “explaination” of her orange hands is that she had to get naked to finish tanning after the live feed yesterday and forgot to wash her hands.

So, if you don’t wash it off, it turns you orange? Do you need to wash it off your whole body? What great advertising.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

UnicornSnark wrote:
DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote: If I remember correctly, some senegence girl wore them so of course, Ashley had to have them. I don’t think this is a sponsorship, but rather a code that everyone gets. She’s either trying to get a sponsorship or give the appearance of having a sponsorship. Like, I could buy rothys and give you all a code which would give us both money off. I don’t know what the limit is, but it seems people used her code.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... c92ccd.jpg[/IMG]

She said that she gets $20 each time someone buys from her link so in a way it is sponsored.

Yes, I realize she gets money, but I think it’s credit not an actual check, so more like a referral program than a check. She’s done this before with Gymboree and probably other companies. Anyone can use their referral program, it’s not like the company reached out for a sponsorship. I think it’s her way of keeping up with the other vloggers who get sponsorships (like their besties who just did something with wal mart). I could be wrong about all of this, it’s just my thoughts...

Uhh sorry that was sorry poorly written. Hopefully you can all understand it.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Snarky33 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:03 pm
So right lol
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

UnicornSnark wrote:
skipperpt wrote:Ashley’s “explaination” of her orange hands is that she had to get naked to finish tanning after the live feed yesterday and forgot to wash her hands.

So, if you don’t wash it off, it turns you orange? Do you need to wash it off your whole body? What great advertising.

After she said yesterday that it doesn't leave you orange or streaky.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

A Rothy's commercial was just on tv. Has anyone seen their logo? It looks similar to a portion of logogate. It has that feel to it.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Asswipe’s BFF Mindy posted something about running a marathon or half marathon, I can’t remember what she said, and having to train for it. She wants something so she can be more active. Asswipe’s BFF from the Greece trip, Jordan, posted about eating healthy. Then we have Asswipe who shows all of her shitty eating she does. The multiple “mills” at Raising Canes. Then she is stuffing herself into a too small swimsuit top with enough side boob showing that they needed their own top and showing her pasty white belly. Maybe take some clues from your friends Asswipe. Even though I don’t care for the Dingaling Bingalings I would think there would be no way in hell Mindy would post a picture of herself like that.

She sure doesn’t look like she has an awesome tan to me. Her arms still look white as can be. What I’m getting from her pushing this shit is your skin remains white but your hands turn orange. Got it. Yeah, think I’ll pass.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 95d286.jpg[/IMG]

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Hey Mimi, how does this promote infertility awareness? Isn’t that what you said they started all the social media crap for, to promote infertility awareness? Yeah, shoes do absolutely nothing for that. Just sayin.’

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 70494b.jpg[/IMG]

And at $125 a pair....

Was just thinking they would probably be out of the normal persons budget. Everything she advertises is Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

gram3 wrote:Ms Propheshionul at it again on QTK IG with an EXPLAINATION about why her hands are still orange. She's a doozy. She forgot she only washed one of her hands, just assumed she washed both? Not sure if Assy really explains, but …… her mouth is moving and bullshit is coming out.
Isn’t the correct way to wash both hands together? How do you just wash one hand? Wonder if she only washes one butt cheek, or brushed just her top teeth. Weirdo

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”