GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| LogoGate: Using 59% of your brain | Part 53

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Howlin17 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:10 am Is today the dance recital? Are the ferals in it? Hope not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it is today and yes i think they're still in it unfortunately. I bet they regret mentioning it as i'm sure they would have gone to Disneyland with all their so called besties otherwise. Plus it gives Trashley another chance to slap the make up on the girls and expect everyone to coo over them :roll:
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Love this comment on Instagram under where Ass sent her girls a picture to get their attention. Wonder how long it will stay up for??
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Night lady wrote:
gram3 wrote:The other site is too busy looking. Okay alternative in a pinch, but this is preferable to me. Speaking of pinch(es), Assley sitting on the pool steps with the other vlogger women at the hotel - (I can't remember for sure if she had a checked bathing suit on) anyway, it had cutouts on the side/back and she was displaying some extra inches to pinch. Looking a little tight there, GummyMummy.
It's so strange because all the boards look the same for me. Theres only 1 slight difference: Thank vs Like option for a post.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It looks different when you go on Pro boards from the web. It’s colorful and can take a little getting use to with all the buttons. I wasn’t aware that people were struggling with it or I’d have helped them.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

My ears are bleeding after watching the 500KAD vlog. I swear Esme is the only intelligent one of the bunch. She lectures her "mother" not to let the grain drive on her own and what does her idiotic mother does? Laugh at her. Ugh.

At least take her seriously Assface since she's got more brains at four years old than you will ever have.
Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

Love this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

Rambler wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:09 amLove this!
Ofcourse the oft repeated four four year olds and working mom comment in Ashley's defence is up already .
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Morning Glory wrote:
gram3 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:35 pm
JD386 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:22 pm Weird. It looks the same for me. But maybe because I’m on the app on my phone?

I have never accessed on a phone - only on my computer. The other site was pink and white message screens with grey and black slanted stripes in the background and multicolor pink, red .. stripes on the top of screen. That's the presentation I got and it was a little bit much. This site is cleaner looking to me. Maybe I feel that way because I need cataract surgery. :geek:
It was too busy and bright for me, and I've *had* cataract surgery. :P
Had I been informed of this, I’d have adjusted it so it was easier on the eyes. It has now been toned down.
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Ebbies turn wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:16 am
Morning Glory wrote:
gram3 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:35 pm

I have never accessed on a phone - only on my computer. The other site was pink and white message screens with grey and black slanted stripes in the background and multicolor pink, red .. stripes on the top of screen. That's the presentation I got and it was a little bit much. This site is cleaner looking to me. Maybe I feel that way because I need cataract surgery. :geek:
It was too busy and bright for me, and I've *had* cataract surgery. :P
Had I been informed of this, I’d have adjusted it so it was easier on the eyes. It has now been toned down.
I had no idea it could be adjusted! Thank you. <3
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It'll be interesting to see if they have to rope anyone else in to help get the girls ready for their recital. Remember the senegence friend managed to do make up and hair and get them all dressed for the photos by herself.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

I’ve missed all you ladies! I’m so glad we are back up and running.
kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 am It'll be interesting to see if they have to rope anyone else in to help get the girls ready for their recital. Remember the senegence friend managed to do make up and hair and get them all dressed for the photos by herself.
Only because she isn't doing like 527 jobs as well as getting the girls ready like Ashat and Type2 do.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kopela wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:36 am
RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 am It'll be interesting to see if they have to rope anyone else in to help get the girls ready for their recital. Remember the senegence friend managed to do make up and hair and get them all dressed for the photos by herself.
Only because she isn't doing like 527 jobs as well as getting the girls ready like Ashat and Type2 do.
Mind you they can't even get them ready for church by themselves, Mimi always has to come over to help. when they bother to go to church that is.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

reefmango wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:09 am
4x4 year olds wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:27 pm It’s hard to tell because these bright sparks are so far ahead in their vlogging, but when we were recently commenting how sick Indie looked. Would that have been about when she had the sore mouth? Fancy a bunch of cold hearted haters picking that up.

I've been harboring an awful sense of dread for little Indie since the Staplegate fiasco and I so hope there's no merit to it. Is she falling more because she's getting dizzy or experiencing other symptoms as a result of the injuries she sustained then? The Dipshits didn't take her to the hospital at all as far as we know, and without an MRI or at least a CT scan, how could anyone be sure that she really is ok? I feel sick even thinking about this...
I feel the same way about Indie. She's been acting so weirdly lately. She almost always looks sad and sickly. In the vlog with the grandparents Goth Mimi was having a conversation with Esme when Indie randomly exclaimed that she was sitting on a piece of paper then started laughing. It was so strange. :?
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

So wait a minute, in the vlog today Don't Touch The Lava or whatever... Tyson and Ashley bring the girls to a park. These 2 lame brains are just sitting at a table watching from quite afar saying they are enjoying some quiet time. The 4 little ferals are not in eye shot, they just leave the girls to roam and play on the structures by themselves, alone, while fatty daddy and lameassface sit on their lazy asses.
How is that even ok? Guess they aren't concerned with what can happen to their miracles. Falls, getting taken, getting lost if they wander off.... I wasn't over protective but I sure as shit didn't take those chances. Geez Louise! Oy vay!

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Exactly NL. The other thing is that Esme is still highly contageous. Touching all that play equipment is just spreading it like crazy.

I noticed that either Scarlett or Evie hadn't wiped themselves properly either. Surely Asswitt or Tyler should check them after they've been to the toilet. Poor kid. Imagine if she was at school and someone saw it. They'd give her hell.

I don't often comment on Asswitt's looks, but, why can't someone tell her how hideous she looks with those eyebrows and the blush and the non blending. Surely someone in her family would be kind enough to tell her it's just too much.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

JD386 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:22 pm
gram3 wrote:The other site is too busy looking. Okay alternative in a pinch, but this is preferable to me. Speaking of pinch(es), Assley sitting on the pool steps with the other vlogger women at the hotel - (I can't remember for sure if she had a checked bathing suit on) anyway, it had cutouts on the side/back and she was displaying some extra inches to pinch. Looking a little tight there, GummyMummy.
Weird. It looks the same for me. But maybe because I’m on the app on my phone?

I see no difference from my phone between the sites. The other one loads faster.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

gram3 wrote:
JD386 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:22 pm
Weird. It looks the same for me. But maybe because I’m on the app on my phone?

That's exactly how the other site looked to me, and I only access on my android phone. I couldn't figure out how to post at all. I'm old, and do have beginning cateracts.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

poor littles have got shoes on that are far too big yet again, they're massive around the top. They must be so hard to walk/run in. We know they have proper trainers but i guess they may need a little effort to put them if they're the right size so they have to wear whatever's easiest to put on.
Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Do we know if they will be taking the ferals to Montreal next month?
I doubt it. Even if they claim they will go, they will claim the day before that they didn't realize the girls would need passports.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Is this supposed to be one of her #nannyhacks?

As a nanny I usually didn't give baths when I worked 8-5. I also wasn't the maid. I did tidying up and washed dishes we used during the day. It's gone beyond her being the nanny and maid. She really is the mother now. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... b8edf0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”