GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

Unread post by OldCountry »

This whole playset debacle has me wondering. Maybe it has been already said here or maybe someone else here thought the same.
I am thinking that they didn't get the girls a playset earlier than this year because it was deliberate. The girls were younger and they would have the need to be watched after. T&A thought, "If we get them a playset too early we will have to be out there all the time with them, being that they are so young(misbehaved). Let's wait until they are older and we can just open the door and let them go play on their own". They were thinking their behavior would miraculously change for the better as they getter older so this may happen. Sorry Greeds, you missed the boat on this one. Those girls' behaviors have gotten worse. Because of you two these four girls have never played nicely with each other. Everything is a competition with them because of you. You created this mess.
So I think I understand why they are dragging their heals now, in no hurry on getting this playset done anytime soon. (Aside for the fact they really do not like spending the girls' money on anything to actually benefit the girls) Their fantasy of letting the ferals run wild in their backyard safely isn't looking too good. The funny thing is that when the playset is finally finished the girls will probably be closer to 5 years old and T&A will still have to be out there to referee when Nash is not around. If not, there will be bodies flailing off of those platforms. Kind of envisioning a king of the mountain scenario. I think I know who will want to be 'king' so good luck to the others. The others will probably not even play up there because they will be in fear. Maybe they will get to swing. How exiting! :x
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Night lady »

Abbiedownunder wrote:WTF. She was 18 when she got married and yet had a very serious boyfriend before Tyler. I call Bullshit. I remember reading that she was engaged to someone else. If she dated a lot then got engaged before Tyler and married at 18 she must have started very early. Can't keep their lies straight. Morons.
Which means she was a whore. Nice! She doesn't even realize she just outed herself, lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Acklfam wrote:Image

I’m not sure if this is against the rules or not (no names are showing except for their own), but this was in response to a question on one of their pages asking where there factory is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In other words, they get those blankets from Alibaba. Sure, designs are created in the USA, in their dreams maybe. Like why on earth would they have anything manufactured in China? Its nowhere near USA. Such liars.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

My grandchildren are here visiting. My grandson is a fan of the YouTuber Roman Atwood. He just told me that Roman’s mom passed away yesterday because she was riding a scooter with one of her grandchildren and fell off of hers and hit her head. She immediately lost all vitals. She had no heartbeat and was not breathing. Meanwhile these stupid assholes continue to drive their golf cart fast with their children not sitting down while staring at themselves in the camera. Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. A woman lost her life because she hit her head. Do the Greedturds think this couldn’t possibly happen to them? They are unbelievable.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

ears wrote:Don't know how i missed this on IG stories. She has no idea how to dress her body since she's gained weight.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 6fe26c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
With her jacket pulled back like that she looks like she’s trying to accentuate her boobs.

Tigress95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tigress95 »

GA Peach70 wrote:My grandchildren are here visiting. My grandson is a fan of the YouTuber Roman Atwood. He just told me that Roman’s mom passed away yesterday because she was riding a scooter with one of her grandchildren and fell off of hers and hit her head. She immediately lost all vitals. She had no heartbeat and was not breathing. Meanwhile these stupid assholes continue to drive their golf cart fast with their children not sitting down while staring at themselves in the camera. Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. A woman lost her life because she hit her head. Do the Greedturds think this couldn’t possibly happen to them? They are unbelievable.

I was just looking at that, I love The Atwood family, I am genuinely sad about his mom- especially as I am a brain injury survivor- she was really sweet and funny. The stupid ass greedy bunch better get their shit together, or they will be in the same boat.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

GA Peach70 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:09 pm My grandchildren are here visiting. My grandson is a fan of the YouTuber Roman Atwood. He just told me that Roman’s mom passed away yesterday because she was riding a scooter with one of her grandchildren and fell off of hers and hit her head. She immediately lost all vitals. She had no heartbeat and was not breathing. Meanwhile these stupid assholes continue to drive their golf cart fast with their children not sitting down while staring at themselves in the camera. Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. A woman lost her life because she hit her head. Do the Greedturds think this couldn’t possibly happen to them? They are unbelievable.

How sad for your grandson to experience that and also for that family. I know of Roman Atwood but do not follow. So sad for everyone. You are so right about the Greeds, they do not think anything will happen to them, but they are an accident waiting to happen.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Night lady wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:03 pm
Acklfam wrote:Image

I’m not sure if this is against the rules or not (no names are showing except for their own), but this was in response to a question on one of their pages asking where there factory is.

In other words, they get those blankets from Alibaba. Sure, designs are created in the USA, in their dreams maybe. Like why on earth would they have anything manufactured in China? Its nowhere near USA. Such liars.

Why....because they are so much cheaper to "manufacture" in China. It's questionable what their definition of "responsibly made" is when most likely they are made by slave labor in some sweatshop. I wonder if they have ever visited their "manufacturer" to make sure they don't use child labor as China does not have the same labor laws as the US. If this was the case, would the Greedners even care???

And I bet they do read here because they have been called out on her so often about the blankets being made in China and not being labeled properly now all of the sudden they are claiming they put "Made in China" on their products.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lols we need somr typo lablels... made in vachina
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Sonofhicks wrote:Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... fcf828.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... befbd9.jpg[/IMG]

There’s something really weird about his back. It really does look like there is something seriously wrong with itImage

Unread post by Guest »

Mervellla wrote:Thu May 30, 2019 3:10 pm
Sonofhicks wrote:Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?

There’s something really weird about his back. It really does look like there is something seriously wrong with itImage

Spinabifida will have a dimple at the tail of the spine. Are you thinking something like that?
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 12:38 pm
Acklfam wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:41 am Image

I’m suggesting this as a title, unless it’s been chosen already?
GQS: Responsibly Manufactured in China
More accurate: GQS: Responsibly Manufactured in a little cup.
Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

The answer is no, they aren’t learning anything. Image. On a bumpy road, too
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 878f14.jpg[/IMG]

Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

Sonofhicks wrote:The answer is no, they aren’t learning anything. Image. On a bumpy road, too
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 878f14.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... fcd62c.jpg[/IMG]

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

*****THREAD CLOSED!!****

Please join us in Part 55!

GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55