GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

When did these two liars supposedly start dating? She said she remembers Oakland running around in his diaper. So how old was Oakland when they were first together? They lie so much I can’t keep their lies straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:40 pm When did these two liars supposedly start dating? She said she remembers Oakland running around in his diaper. So how old was Oakland when they were first together? They lie so much I can’t keep their lies straight.

Or maybe wearing diapers till late is a family thing, like uncle like nieces , you know what I mean.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

GA Peach70 wrote:When did these two liars supposedly start dating? She said she remembers Oakland running around in his diaper. So how old was Oakland when they were first together? They lie so much I can’t keep their lies straight.

That would be about right... she was 13 when the fireworks went off with Bison... and Oakland is 18 that’s 31 which she is.. so he was a baby when they met...
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:40 pm When did these two liars supposedly start dating? She said she remembers Oakland running around in his diaper. So how old was Oakland when they were first together? They lie so much I can’t keep their lies straight.

Same as the 10 year master esthetician. So if Oak is 18 he may have been born in 2001. If Trashley is 30 almost 31 1988 or 89 making her 13 another proof Typerv robbed the cradle So Tubs how old was she again????? This is twice she has indicated she was 13. Once on her blog and now this
Snarky is as snarky does!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I guess being in front of a window you take better pictures than you do outside? Image She is so full of shit. Stop being a liar and admit you use a filter you dumb bitch.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 4af3e2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f9b100.jpg[/IMG]

Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

Rileysmomma wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:07 pm Just watched the Scotts. They are the antidote to the Grabby Greedners at Clamour. Based on recommendations from multiple viewers, they tried putting an old bedsheet under the highchairs during meal time to catch spills. While they decided it didn't really make things easier for them for several reasons, they thanked the viewers for caring about their family and said to keep the recommendations coming. Compare that to T&A who would have deleted and blocked and called everyone haters. It's really laughable how immature and ridiculous they are.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I agree, Scotts are amazing! I wish their channel grew bigger , I love how sweet Jamie is and Scott is so funny. They don't spend their day lying down on couch or on social media.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:50 pm So I guess being in front of a window you take better pictures than you do outside? Image She is so full of shit. Stop being a liar and admit you use a filter you dumb bitch.

Did she take that pic down or was it on Tyson’s page?
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 pm
GA Peach70 wrote:When did these two liars supposedly start dating? She said she remembers Oakland running around in his diaper. So how old was Oakland when they were first together? They lie so much I can’t keep their lies straight.

That would be about right... she was 13 when the fireworks went off with Bison... and Oakland is 18 that’s 31 which she is.. so he was a baby when they met...
What post did she put this on?
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Catching up on about 15 pages so I apologize for not quoting.
Regarding the dark eyes and anemia; I have chronic anemia and get blood transfusions every six months and iv infusions every week. My eyes are dark all around; not just underneath like when you're tired. I see a lot of my symptoms in the girlseseses.

Shame on all those vendors at Clamourcon; outside of Palm Springs/Desert, La Quinta, Indian Wells are some of the poorest areas in CA. Boxes of toys for the linebackers who want for absolutely nothing when kids just outside the gates of the hotel would treasure anything. Just shameful.

After a few weeks away, Tyler's perv laugh is very disturbing.

Glad to see Wicked finally sorted her hair out a little bit; still looks awful but that Betty Crocker yellow cake mix color was horrible.

Nice "original" playhouse design; did Claudia help with that too?

The linebackers Mother's Day song was a perfect representation of Wicked as a mom: screechy, uninterested and clueless. Good job girlseses!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:

That’s what I thought. Thanks!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 836ef3.jpg[/IMG]

So when hes has a bad day he likes to prop himself up with an arse pat post about what it’s like being a father Image

Capable of more human emotion?? What from the zero you usually show??
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Haulnarse wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

So when hes has a bad day he likes to prop himself up with an arse pat post about what it’s like being a father Image

Image I’m pretty sure this is an old repost from that extremely creepy dancing video.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Haulnarse wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creepy!

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

On the IG stories, T&A are inside for choir singing and Oak receiving his diploma. Then they are both outside -- Trash complaining about the B thru Z grads and Tyliar with his cougar tail. Then they are back inside for the end of the ceremony. Is there anyone here who doesn't think they walked out of the graduation and passed time by eating that giant chocolate covered long john donut? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 82caf6.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:50 pm So I guess being in front of a window you take better pictures than you do outside? Image She is so full of shit. Stop being a liar and admit you use a filter you dumb bitch.

Did she take that pic down or was it on Tyson’s page?
It’s on his page.

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Calling @NightLady; the picture in RileysMomma's post is screaming for one of your edits!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 pm

What post did she put this on?
It’s on her QTK IG stories.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 63afa1.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rileysmomma wrote:On the IG stories, T&A are inside for choir singing and Oak receiving his diploma. Then they are both outside -- Trash complaining about the B thru Z grads and Tyliar with his cougar tail. Then they are back inside for the end of the ceremony. Is there anyone here who doesn't think they walked out of the graduation and passed time by eating that giant chocolate covered long john donut? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 82caf6.jpg[/IMG]

I can’t believe he dressed like this for a graduation ceremony. Well, then again I can. They are such trashy, classless assholes. What a fucking slob.

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

That photo and his quote have to be the most uncomfortable, creepy stuff he has posted. Totally disgusting.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:

Same as the 10 year master esthetician. So if Oak is 18 he may have been born in 2001. If Trashley is 30 almost 31 1988 or 89 making her 13 another proof Typerv robbed the cradle So Tubs how old was she again????? This is twice she has indicated she was 13. Once on her blog and now this
I guess the KADs do math like Asswipe does since nobody even questions it. Dumb asses.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”