GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Quadruple the Bruises, Scratches & Neglect |Part 54

Unread post by JD386 »

There is a lot about Ashley that I question. We’ve never seen photos from her prom. Or graduation. Did they happen?

Also her claiming that she had a serious boyfriend before Tyson aka the guy she married at 18? Yikes. But let’s think about the Ashley Gardner mentality. It was probably a less than 6 month relationship and she likely made it out to be more than what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

[/quote]

I saw that too. She’s such a joke! And for a ten year master esthetician she washes her face like a total amateur. She still has remnants of mascara and eyeliner on. She’s just an all around clown. Enjoy that red burning and irritated skin you deserve it.

[/quote]

You're expecting too much from her. She can't even write shea butter correctly nor proofread. 😃
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone could please enlighten me about the timelines? She was 13 when she met Tylard, that's a fact. But when did she have this supposed "serious boyfriend"? Before? When she was like 12? Maybe after meeting Tyler? I just don't get it. These two confuse the hell out of me.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

monkey_crazy wrote:Someone could please enlighten me about the timelines? She was 13 when she met Tylard, that's a fact. But when did she have this supposed "serious boyfriend"? Before? When she was like 12? Maybe after meeting Tyler? I just don't get it. These two confuse the hell out of me.
I thought she broke up with Tyson for a while and started dating (and was engaged to?) someone else and then basically Tyson stole her away and they got married? That’s how I vaguely remember this supposed timeline being told.

I wonder though if she actually started dating Tyson when they met when she was 13 or if they didn’t actually start dating until later? The whole thing seems odd.

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

JD386 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:58 am
monkey_crazy wrote:Someone could please enlighten me about the timelines? She was 13 when she met Tylard, that's a fact. But when did she have this supposed "serious boyfriend"? Before? When she was like 12? Maybe after meeting Tyler? I just don't get it. These two confuse the hell out of me.
I thought she broke up with Tyson for a while and started dating (and was engaged to?) someone else and then basically Tyson stole her away and they got married? That’s how I vaguely remember this supposed timeline being told.

I wonder though if she actually started dating Tyson when they met when she was 13 or if they didn’t actually start dating until later? The whole thing seems odd.

They may have broken up for a while but she met him at 13 on 4 of July and in her own words he stayed at her house til like 2 in the morning and they had their own fireworks. I don't believe for a minute they did not see each other until she was almost 18 like Tubby has said. Of course they won't give you a straight answer and when try to lie they won't look in the camera. The fact she states she started dating him when Oakland was in diapers she was at least 13-16. I seriously doubt Jodi let her kids wear diapers til they were 5 considering the expense alone and all my friends who have a few friends especially boys say that the little ones learn from the older and are easier because the little one wants to be like the old. So in saying all that they are liars and have lied about all kind of crap. They just don't want anyone thinking he is a perv and robbed the cradle. Well surprise idiot Greedner we already know and Tubby proves it over and over.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

monkey_crazy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:03 am
Snarky Lady wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:49 pm
GA Peach70 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:40 pm When did these two liars supposedly start dating? She said she remembers Oakland running around in his diaper. So how old was Oakland when they were first together? They lie so much I can’t keep their lies straight.

Same as the 10 year master esthetician. So if Oak is 18 he may have been born in 2001. If Trashley is 30 almost 31 1988 or 89 making her 13 another proof Typerv robbed the cradle So Tubs how old was she again????? This is twice she has indicated she was 13. Once on her blog and now this
what the hell 😩
Maybe she started dating at 12 or is lying to save face that she married a perv. Her timeline does not match with actual events
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thank you. How does Baby Oak fit in the timeline?
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JD386 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:36 am There is a lot about Ashley that I question. We’ve never seen photos from her prom. Or graduation. Did they happen?

Also her claiming that she had a serious boyfriend before Tyson aka the guy she married at 18? Yikes. But let’s think about the Ashley Gardner mentality. It was probably a less than 6 month relationship and she likely made it out to be more than what it was.

If there is one thing I do know is IF she went to the prom and graduated DaddyO Steve would have taken multiple pictures and they would be posted and to date no one and we have some damn good researchers in here have found any record. She is not in the yearbook either. So my own conclusion and the fact they encourage illiteracy in their own kids is education is not, has never been as important as painting her face. Trashley or Tubby, prove me wrong!!!! I will be glad to change my opinion but do not think the proof is out there.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Snarky Lady wrote:
monkey_crazy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:03 am
Snarky Lady wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:49 pm Same as the 10 year master esthetician. So if Oak is 18 he may have been born in 2001. If Trashley is 30 almost 31 1988 or 89 making her 13 another proof Typerv robbed the cradle So Tubs how old was she again????? This is twice she has indicated she was 13. Once on her blog and now this
what the hell Image
Maybe she started dating at 12 or is lying to save face that she married a perv. Her timeline does not match with actual events
The way I remember it is they really pushed the story of their July 4 meeting and the "love story" until people figured out the age difference and started asking about it. Then all of a sudden they came up with these side stories of the 4-year time gap, the other boyfriends, and engagement trying to cover their tracks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

spooky wrote:Calling @NightLady; the picture in RileysMomma's post is screaming for one of your edits!
He gets off on posting stuff like this for us haters.
I think he enjoys the edits.

XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

monkey_crazy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:14 am

Oakland was born in November 2000, Ashley was born in July 1987.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

JD386 wrote:There is a lot about Ashley that I question. We’ve never seen photos from her prom. Or graduation. Did they happen?

It was probably in elementary school. They chased each other around at recess.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

XYZ wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:43 am
monkey_crazy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:14 am

Oakland was born in November 2000, Ashley was born in July 1987.
Thanks. I meant that if she claims they were only dating later (and she had a serious boyfriend before Tylard) how come she remembers Oakland as a baby/toddler?
Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... fcf828.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... befbd9.jpg[/IMG]

Sonofhicks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sonofhicks »

Sonofhicks wrote:Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... fcf828.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... befbd9.jpg[/IMG]

And why*

ApplePancake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ApplePancake »

Ashley and Tyson's own graduation pics coming soon to an instagram near you! You know darn well they read here and will need to cover their bases.
Acklfam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Acklfam »

I’m not sure if this is against the rules or not (no names are showing except for their own), but this was in response to a question on one of their pages asking where there factory is.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

ApplePancake wrote:Ashley and Tyson's own graduation pics coming soon to an instagram near you! You know darn well they read here and will need to cover their bases.
We’ve mentioned graduation and prom numerous times on here and have never seen photos which is why we think it doesn’t exist.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can I tempt someone with a new profile pic? :rofl:

credit to Sonofhicks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Sonofhicks wrote:
Sonofhicks wrote:Look at that air!! any why is his butthole in the middle of his back?

And why*

Ewwwwie ImageImage

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”