GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Mangina, Trashley & The Trailer Park Quad Squad | Part 55

Unread post by JD386 »

They posted IG stories from a birthday party and Indie has at least 4 or 5 bandaids. I can’t believe they’re taking her out in public like that. Normal children don’t get injuries like that repeatedly. It’s beyond alarming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I guess there are rules about emptying a pool into the street in Utah. I always emptied my spa into the yard. Their yard should be big enough to accommodate this. I wonder if they will even look it up.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

XYZ wrote:To install a portable above ground pool in a yard, it is recommended to remove the sod and put down level packed sand, then a tarp or pool pad. Pool laws and/or regulations, both safety and installation, vary according to the state, county, municipality and even an HOA. The majority of regulations pertaining to portable above ground pools deal with electrical safety for pumps and heaters and the disposal of the pool water. The concrete pad area on which they have placed the pool is okay, it should not be connected to the house foundation and should have a slight slope away from the house. The weight shouldn't be an issue as many people have garages attached to their homes and don't worry that the weight of the vehicles will cave in the basement of the house.
Hopefully they will get a see-through cover for the pool.
Perhaps I explained things unclearly in my original post about this.
I shouldn’t really have mentioned the load of the house, because I didn’t understand it completely at the time.
The wall of the basement not only has to support the vertical load of the house, that is the house and it’s contents or a garage and its contents. It also has to support the horizontal load of the ground it is built against, by acting if you like as a retaining wall.
If you place a pool of that size up close to the house, you could be adding possibly 10 tonnes (metric) on to the load, which is significant. This would be the reason you would be advised to place a pool for example, a certain distance away from the house. The closer the additional weight is to the retaining wall, the more pressure it is going to put on it. That’s a basic principal of physics.
The walls of their basement will not have been built to withstand that kind of additional load and could easily be very badly damaged by it.
That pool full of water weighs much, much more than most people would anticipate.

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Must like putting The bandaids in the same place every time she plays (rolling eyes)

Snarky is as snarky does!
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

JD386 wrote:They posted IG stories from a birthday party and Indie has at least 4 or 5 bandaids. I can’t believe they’re taking her out in public like that. Normal children don’t get injuries like that repeatedly. It’s beyond alarming.

It looks like the bandaids are in the same place?? So maybe they’re real injuries & not just a kid playing?

Disturbing....

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

****END OF THREAD WARNING!*****

New thread will start tomorrow (wed) at 7pm EST

Make sure to head over to the title suggestion thread to submit a title and vote for your favorites!

Suggestion with the most “thanks” will be our new title! :)

GQS Title Suggestions
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Was I suppose to crop the name off?
Snarky is as snarky does!
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 09fa34.jpg[/IMG]
Circled the bandaids in blue. When I zoomed in, I noticed either a shadow or bruise on the arm. I circled it in red, it could also just be my eyes......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:Was I suppose to crop the name off?
Nope, you’re good! It’s their social media name, it’s fair game

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

OldCountry wrote:I wish Bison had continued with his explanation at the end of the vlog when asked by Trash why he didn't want a pool. He says "Once your kids get in there and they get acclimated, you don't worry about them, but then you have the neighbor kids coming over..visitors and friends, it is constantly on my mind". Trash interrupts and says "Can't we just ban everyone from our house and just have our kids swim in the pool?" Tyson responds 'Yeah right, that's funny'. Trash puts her hand to her head and says "Our families are too big for that". This little snippet of their 'conversation' truly shows how selfish and stupid they are. The stupidest part of it was that they left it in the vlog.

First..'they get acclimated, you don't worry about them'? No worries about being in 4 feet of water, not knowing how to swim and not being watched? Not quite sure where 'acclimated' comes into play. Asshole.

Bison must have had a 'vision', a hint of what is to come after a little neighbor kid already came over when there was only a couple of inches of water with the girls playing in it. :lol: The lazy load is going to be invaded all the time with 'guests'. This is going to be a great summer! Wonder if there will any 'cannon balls' displayed? Doubt it, it would empty their pool.
They don’t want everyone coming to use their pool, (very gracious of you Tyson), how many times have all of his family gone and taken over other people’s pools and water slides? Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

OldCountry wrote:I wish Bison had continued with his explanation at the end of the vlog when asked by Trash why he didn't want a pool. He says "Once your kids get in there and they get acclimated, you don't worry about them, but then you have the neighbor kids coming over..visitors and friends, it is constantly on my mind". Trash interrupts and says "Can't we just ban everyone from our house and just have our kids swim in the pool?" Tyson responds 'Yeah right, that's funny'. Trash puts her hand to her head and says "Our families are too big for that". This little snippet of their 'conversation' truly shows how selfish and stupid they are. The stupidest part of it was that they left it in the vlog.

First..'they get acclimated, you don't worry about them'? No worries about being in 4 feet of water, not knowing how to swim and not being watched? Not quite sure where 'acclimated' comes into play. Asshole.

Bison must have had a 'vision', a hint of what is to come after a little neighbor kid already came over when there was only a couple of inches of water with the girls playing in it. :lol: The lazy load is going to be invaded all the time with 'guests'. This is going to be a great summer! Wonder if there will any 'cannon balls' displayed? Doubt it, it would empty their pool.
But it’s ok for the neighbourhood kids to come and babysit the girls all the time Image

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

A lady posted on her qtk page asking Ashley and Amanda to do a pride tutorial. In the comments another lady was also wishing they would do that. She said her daughter was transgender and that she was so proud of her. She then said she had a really nasty response saying A&A would never do that. Now both the original comment and all the comments replying to it are gone. How backward is that? I guess it doesn’t fit into their rainbow, unicorn bubble world they live in.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Beauregard1 wrote:A lady posted on her qtk page asking Ashley and Amanda to do a pride tutorial. In the comments another lady was also wishing they would do that. She said her daughter was transgender and that she was so proud of her. She then said she had a really nasty response saying A&A would never do that. Now both the original comment and all the comments replying to it are gone. How backward is that? I guess it doesn’t fit into their rainbow, unicorn bubble world they live in.
Disappointed, but not a bit surprised.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Beauregard1 wrote:A lady posted on her qtk page asking Ashley and Amanda to do a pride tutorial. In the comments another lady was also wishing they would do that. She said her daughter was transgender and that she was so proud of her. She then said she had a really nasty response saying A&A would never do that. Now both the original comment and all the comments replying to it are gone. How backward is that? I guess it doesn’t fit into their rainbow, unicorn bubble world they live in.
If that's how they feel, maybe they should lose the rainbow. Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

GA Peach70 wrote:I don’t watch their vlogs so I’m not sure where they put their pool. Is it on or near their concrete pad they have out there? I shouldn’t say pad because it’s bigger than any concrete pads I’ve ever seen. Anyway, if it is then I’m wondering if it’s so the girls don’t get grass on their feet when getting into the pool. God knows Asswipe will be too busy slathering 50 pounds of Seneshit on her face in that amazing Utah lighting and fatboy will be too busy chatting with his little girlfriends or lounging on the couch like a beached whale to bother with cleaning it out. We all know chubby hubby is too lazy and stupid to build a deck all on his own and they burned that bridge with Bo so there’s no asking him to do it to prevent too much grass getting into it. These two definitely aren’t the smartest so who knows their limited thinking about it.

GA Peach70 ... “Chubby Hubby” ... ImageImage

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

XYZ wrote:To install a portable above ground pool in a yard, it is recommended to remove the sod and put down level packed sand, then a tarp or pool pad. Pool laws and/or regulations, both safety and installation, vary according to the state, county, municipality and even an HOA. The majority of regulations pertaining to portable above ground pools deal with electrical safety for pumps and heaters and the disposal of the pool water. The concrete pad area on which they have placed the pool is okay, it should not be connected to the house foundation and should have a slight slope away from the house. The weight shouldn't be an issue as many people have garages attached to their homes and don't worry that the weight of the vehicles will cave in the basement of the house.
Hopefully they will get a see-through cover for the pool.
Actually, I just checked with my husband (a contractor) and he said it would be extremely rare to have a basement under a garage. It wouldn’t be cost effective because of the additional support you’d need due to the weight of the cars. Attached two and three car garages are common where we live as well as full (usually finished) basements. But the area under the garage is footers and a slab because of the weight of the cars.
I showed him the proximity of the pool to the house and he just laughed. Said he hopes they have good insurance because that will destroy their foundation. Then he asked why they didn’t put the pool out in the yard (yes, it would need to be prepped first). I told him “It’s that family with the quadruplets”. That explained it.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

I think her injuries are real. A couple days ago she had gauze crudely wrapped and taped on her forearm. Probably done by the babysitters. Now she has a giant bandage in the same location. The bandages on her face are also in the same locations. From the elbow, wrist and chin injuries, it looks like a fall. Probably from the golf cart or the playset. The KADs are starting to ask.Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 790447.jpg[/IMG]

How long will this one last?

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Lol from GQS Facebook page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Enough wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 790447.jpg[/IMG]

How long will this one last?

Still there with over 70 comments ImageImage.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”