GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Lak wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:13 pm Her dress is so unflattering. Why does she think the “Dorothy” dresses go with her body type. She’s not a size 2! Does it look like Indie has a black eye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There he goes again... looking like warm coleslaw. Those sneakers have to smell rancid as often as he wears them. Now I’m convinced Cashley doesn’t care b/c all that matters is how she sees herself ... and if she looks good, then no one else really matters or him looking like a high school coach makes her shine.
UtahSun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UtahSun »

So, they went to the Cooker Man today? Didn’t she buy an expensive dining set last year specifically for this holiday? Why not celebrate at home with that “it’s too pretty to touch” table setting???

The wasteful spending will no question catch up with them...
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

T&A are at a Keith Urban concert. They brought along Papa and Mimi to take care of the cats. Looks like Hugsy's also with them. All Bison is interested in is consuming more calories. He's getting larger![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b80d5f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rileysmomma wrote:T&A are at a Keith Urban concert. They brought along Papa and Mimi to take care of the cats. Looks like Hugsy's also with them. All Bison is interested in is consuming more calories. He's getting larger![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b80d5f.jpg[/IMG]

Those ugly shorts are probably the only clothes he has that still fit.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Rileysmomma wrote:T&A are at a Keith Urban concert. They brought along Papa and Mimi to take care of the cats. Looks like Hugsy's also with them. All Bison is interested in is consuming more calories. He's getting larger![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b80d5f.jpg[/IMG]

I noticed that it appears Tubs is the only one eating. Tra$h zoomed in on him with what’s left of his “snack”. Or was she zooming in on Pervy Steve? I think not.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's eating nachos, isn't he? Oh yeah, that is exactly what his overworked kidneys and liver need. Betting his gall bladder is full of stones.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Indie is making that awful face because esme is on her foot!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Where would he be without his girls? Umm...working a “rill” job and living in Mimi and Papa’s basement again. With or without his girls, Imagehe still would be scouring IG and jacking off to provocative pictures of women and young girls. He would still be the lazy, fat, pathetic loser he is with no life or friends.

On his IG stories he keeps showing himself with one of the girls and he’s singing again at the concert. That’s so nauseating. Asswipe was doing the same thing. What is it with these two? Why do that on your business page? That’s not professional. What almost 40 year old “man” does that? He keeps checking to make sure he’s in the shot. He really needs to get over himself. He’s so disgusting.

Did they take Goth Girl and the pervy old coot because they refused to watch the girls alone at home again while Dumb & Dumber went on another much deserved date night? Image Did they insist Assface & Fatcrack take them? The girls were so bored and 3 out of the 4 fell asleep.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 4c4913.jpg[/IMG]

Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

3momstrong wrote:

I noticed that it appears Tubs is the only one eating. Tra$h zoomed in on him with what’s left of his “snack”. Or was she zooming in on Pervy Steve? I think not.

Papa looks like he’s doing his best to ignore Tubs. He has to want to smack the shit out of him at times.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Donits wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:10 pm Indie is making that awful face because esme is on her foot!
Esme is most likely trying to hurt her sister because we have seen the girls be conniving and unkind to each other on multiple occasions, but in defense of Esme, her incubator is not giving her a lot of room. Trashley is so obviously repulsed by her main man that she is trying to keep from having to touch him. C’mon, Trash, get cozy with your sexy man—he’s all yours.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Obviously couldn't get a babysitter. By the way T&A, I thought every parent knew that those glow sticks the girls are chewing on are actually toxic. If they bite through them they will not feel well. Please learn to parent.

The excess of this family is beyond belief. The food, the going out, the tanning whatever, the pool, the flowers, the candies, it really is over the top. So much for gluttony and greed.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Who the fuck goes to a concert with a minky??? seRiOuSlY?? Put on warm clothes. End of story.

Mind you he’s the same creepo who takes a blanket to the movie theatre.
Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

He’s becoming so big it looks like he is slouching in his seat just to fit into it.

Nash is at the concert with Hugsy they are in the pit. I hope to not offend Keith Urban fans, but they are such big fans this is all they could do? Just shows how out of touch they are- they have that big backyard with a blow up pool, playhouse, fire pit- all supposedly for big family gatherings. What a perfect day to use it all. Not go to a Keith urban concert with 4 four year olds who looked bored out of their minds. Selfish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Haulnarse wrote:Who the fuck goes to a concert with a minky??? seRiOuSlY?? Put on warm clothes. End of story.

Mind you he’s the same creepo who takes a blanket to the movie theatre.

The same assholes who take 4 4 year olds to a Keith Urban concert. WTH does this? If you can’t find a babysitter, stay home. The poor fans that sat next to them.

Don’t you know that Assley wanted to be with Hugsy and NanAss on the floor, right next to KU.

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Long time lurker. Having just done some catch up reading I felt compelled to finally register to say how impressed I am with the online detective skills many of you have.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Screenshots of Tyson and Ashley doing their favourite things at the concert...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... a66341.jpg[/IMG]

...using his phone

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 24a18c.jpg[/IMG]

Being the centre of attention while actually annoying everyone around her. People in front of her and behind her don’t look best pleased Image

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

That's what I was thinking. God help her if she was in front of me standing and jumping around. I'd have a few words to say to her. I've done it before and I'd do it again. Imagine how much those tickets were and then have to sit behind her let alone her screeching.

Notice Tyler couldn't even leave his phone alone while at the concert. There's therapy for that you know Tyler. Either that or one day soon someone is going to dob you in big time.

Oh, and by the way, Keith is ours. He's an Aussie and don't forget that. :P
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

For those of you who were questioning TyPERV’s father’s death, this MAY help with the sleuthing. Not 100% positive this is the correct Bryant Gardner but a few of the puzzle pieces seem to fit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f14610.jpg[/IMG]

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

3momstrong wrote:For those of you who were questioning TyPERV’s father’s death, this MAY help with the sleuthing. Not 100% positive this is the correct Bryant Gardner but a few of the puzzle pieces seem to fit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f14610.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, I had found that info before but was unable to find much more as some sites in the US don’t seem to let people from outside US access them.
The thing is, it doesn’t really take that much to be an online detective. The information is all there when you hit search. Tyson doesn’t really seem to realise that. The internet had made the world a much smaller place.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

In related news if you go to Truthfinder.com there is an opportunity to learn A LOT about Bryant Gardner. Tyson’s name comes up as well as Jodi Flores as relatives. It also says he was on a government “watch list”. That’s as far as I got due to time constraints. Happy sleuthing!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”