GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Night lady wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Just watched the BingHAMS for Hazy’s “friend” party and guess who was not there?? You guessed it none of the Greedners kids! Now I know one wasn’t feeling good yesterday but once again the other 3 had to stay home because the one couldn’t go... makes me sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe they weren't invited. I hope that was the case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Im guessing this is the case. Not invited. Fake sick kid so that he has an excuse for the girls not being there.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

That Panda Pop shit game was a sponsorship. The Five Two Love Scott family did a sponsorship on this exact thing last week. The gardners were so stupid with the way they did the whole thing, trying to pretend they were really just playing it.... then it goes into the link, then... oh hey, shirts and a gift card pr whatever.... idiots!!
Five Two Love did a way better job.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Today Tyson admits he lies.
Then to prove it he says He and Ashley are going in for Chinese food which Ashley has said before she doesn't like Chinese food. Hmmmm.
The vlog title says Esme Takes Over Vlogging.... ummm no you dumb fucks, Esme blogged a total of maybe 1 minute, not took over. Wtf these people are the worst scammers ever. Whoever believes these dumb asses are worse than they as re for ever believing anything that comes out of their mouths.
It's all right there to see their scams are just that, scams.

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Krissy M24 wrote:
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:15 pm
UnicornSnark wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 pm IMG_6113.jpg

In the “put down your phone” post from QTK IG. She really doesn’t get it, does she?

Looks like she immediately responded to that post (both at the 3 hr mark) meaning she was on her phone! And no, she doesn’t get it. This person was making a point and it went right over her head.

Also, how exactly will these ‘social influencers’ become present? They make a living on their phones. She is literally so dumb!
how could Mimi and Steve-o raised an unintelligent child? Do they know their daughter is uneducated about things?

Mimi & Steve are not the sharpest tools in the shed either. She is a direct reflection on who they are, which isn’t saying much.

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Snarking aside, I do actually think Mimi looks really good lately. Amazing weight loss transformation.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Meg0707 wrote:
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Alexandra4dreams wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:56 am Wasn't Five Two Love sponsored by Panda Pop recently? Trying to jump on their bandwagon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I don’t know who that is. But since you say that, it only shows even more, how absolutely fake their little promo was lol
Yes! In the vlog yesterday ( five two love) the dad sat down and did most of the video on it. I have already been playing this game for a cpl years but now that I know Trashley is involved I’m gonna have to delete it. - Darn it’s a fun game too Image

Exactly. I have been playing for awhile and I already uninstalled it from my phone. I guess it’s still on my cloud somewhere, so I could retrieve it if I wanted to. But damn, it’s the principle. Something else they’ve managed to ruin.

They are rapidly reaching the point that the kids will be forced to recite lines to promote certain things. That should be interesting. None of those kids are very bright, they won’t be able to promote anything age appropriate.

TyPerv and Dumbash really don’t know how to think big picture, so they? Everything is instant gratification for them. It took 4 years, but the karma train is almost here.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

****END OF THREAD WARNING***

Hello Snarkers! We are coming to the end of another thread!
New thread will start tomorrow, Thursday, at 7pm EST.

Please follow this link to go vote for your favorite title or suggest your own!

GQS Title Suggestions
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Night lady wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:Just watched the BingHAMS for Hazy’s “friend” party and guess who was not there?? You guessed it none of the Greedners kids! Now I know one wasn’t feeling good yesterday but once again the other 3 had to stay home because the one couldn’t go... makes me sick!

Oh, they were invited. One of the Gardner vlogs showed Mindy stop by and leave off invitations for the party. The girls were quite rude to Hazy that day.
Either Tyson didn’t take any of them because one was sick or perhaps their invitation was retracted after Tyson’s manhandling of Mindy at the pool party. I wouldn’t be surprised that Tyson just couldn’t be bothered to take them.
It was quite rude of none of them to go, if they were still invited Image

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

Mervellla wrote:Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:36 pm
Night lady wrote:

Oh, they were invited. One of the Gardner vlogs showed Mindy stop by and leave off invitations for the party. The girls were quite rude to Hazy that day.
Either Tyson didn’t take any of them because one was sick or perhaps their invitation was retracted after Tyson’s manhandling of Mindy at the pool party. I wouldn’t be surprised that Tyson just couldn’t be bothered to take them.
It was quite rude of none of them to go, if they were still invited Image

the Gardeners are not nice people. Sad that they are rude people

Unread post by Guest »

Tyrone'$ bedtime IG story with the grain is creepy. She doesn't feel well leave her the he'll alone.
Could anyone decipher what she was saying?
And of course there is the heavy... "Tell me you love me because I'm desperate and immature" "Oh I love you best of all." Pastry who? Esme who?
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Night lady wrote:Today Tyson admits he lies.
Then to prove it he says He and Ashley are going in for Chinese food which Ashley has said before she doesn't like Chinese food. Hmmmm.
The vlog title says Esme Takes Over Vlogging.... ummm no you dumb fucks, Esme blogged a total of maybe 1 minute, not took over. Wtf these people are the worst scammers ever. Whoever believes these dumb asses are worse than they as re for ever believing anything that comes out of their mouths.
It's all right there to see their scams are just that, scams.

Esme’s comment about the pool being disgusting. She was correct, how embarrassing leaving that footage in there. How long have they had it for, it’s already as neglected as the girls Image

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

A couple of replies to her put the phone down photo. Wonder how long before the penny drops for her?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f238d8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 20587f.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Oh my God you guuuuyyyssss, it’s raining in NYC and it’s soooo awesome.ImageImage Really, who the fuck cares!!??

I’m sure her mom is so pleased that she showed this. That neck cream is working wonders on Goth Girl.Image How many chins is that?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 79ba36.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I don’t think Assface is understanding what is being said to her.
IMG_2662.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

UnicornSnark wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 pm If anyone has doubts about of the girls are ahead or not, please go check out Nash’s insta stories of the girls playing charades.

First- Scarlett (I think) hopping. Esme, “a bunny too. A bunny” Nash tells her she’s close. Indie, “a butterfly.” Nothing from Evie. Esme again, “a frog.” Esme was digging at her shorts or underwear the whole time.

Next slide- the girls scratching their chests. One of the Littles says it’s “a tar a tar a tar” because they can’t say guitar.

Then evie again acting out a piano. The other girls either couldn’t figure it out or didn’t care at that point because they were dancing around and not playing.

Take your own advice, Greedners and put down that phone and get those girls help.

AshyNan showing again she's a little slow on the uptake by leaving in the video the full display of the cat digging as you said. What is wrong with her? Weirdos.
Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

It’s interesting to me that on an actual work trip that would encourage people to sign up for her scam business she barely did any Instagram posting. Then she goes to NYC to see herself famous and LITERALLY posts every minute of the day. She has such messed up priorities but of course I’m preaching to the choir here we all knew that.

She has no idea how to actually run and promote a business and Goth and Perv’s basement is looking closer and closer.

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

gram3 wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 pm If anyone has doubts about of the girls are ahead or not, please go check out Nash’s insta stories of the girls playing charades.

First- Scarlett (I think) hopping. Esme, “a bunny too. A bunny” Nash tells her she’s close. Indie, “a butterfly.” Nothing from Evie. Esme again, “a frog.” Esme was digging at her shorts or underwear the whole time.

Next slide- the girls scratching their chests. One of the Littles says it’s “a tar a tar a tar” because they can’t say guitar.

Then evie again acting out a piano. The other girls either couldn’t figure it out or didn’t care at that point because they were dancing around and not playing.

Take your own advice, Greedners and put down that phone and get those girls help.

AshyNan showing again she's a little slow on the uptake by leaving in the video the full display of the cat digging as you said. What is wrong with her? Weirdos.
And did you notice the pool is no longer up... must be nice to go out spend almost $2000 US dollars for a pool she just had to have to not take care of it at all and then toss it aside... wow

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Oh look a hardworking Bison. Bet he would rather pop cherries than pandas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Not only the pool looks disgusting but they leave the expensive pool stuff in there to rot as well? Wow just wow.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”