GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title Credit: monkey_crazy
I had to trim it a little to make it fit :)

Continuing from where we left off

GQS| Trailer Trash, Road Rash, Overworked Nanny Ash| Part 57
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Snark on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS| Bearded Lady & Clown Whore Out Of Town| Part 58

Apologies for starting the thread later than I originally said... I was enjoying some quality family time :)

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just got done reading everything I missed on the previous thread.

Plexus? Really!??!? Ugh.... I smell an MLM. There are so many other options he could have chosen that are healthier. The title of his group says everything we need to know.. this is about cashing in on the quads. If it wasn’t, he could use his own name.

I peeked around a bit in comments & saw that Ashley’s mom is claiming to have lost 85 pounds on this. Soooo I’m totally side eyeing this entire thing. It reeks of scammy behavior. If Tyson had kept his mouth shut, lost weight and THEN became a distributor, it would be less scammy... IMO.

Grab your popcorn folks! It’s about to be good!!

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 10415b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

SassySassenach wrote:I just got done reading everything I missed on the previous thread.

Plexus? Really!??!? Ugh.... I smell an MLM. There are so many other options he could have chosen that are healthier. The title of his group says everything we need to know.. this is about cashing in on the quads. If it wasn’t, he could use his own name.

I peeked around a bit in comments & saw that Ashley’s mom is claiming to have lost 85 pounds on this. Soooo I’m totally side eyeing this entire thing. It reeks of scammy behavior. If Tyson had kept his mouth shut, lost weight and THEN became a distributor, it would be less scammy... IMO.

Isn't that interesting, because I know 100% that I saw a comment where Mimi said she lost the weight doing WW.

It also looks like Bison has simply lent his name (and access to all the KAD) to this group and these other women are doing all the work of selling the product. This will be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Rileysmomma wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:I just got done reading everything I missed on the previous thread.

Isn't that interesting, because I know 100% that I saw a comment where Mimi said she lost the weight doing WW.

It also looks like Bison has simply lent his name (and access to all the KAD) to this group and these other women are doing all the work of selling the product. This will be interesting.

I thought Mimi did Keto?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Sorry tyson your scammy group should be labeled “quadruple the weight” (of a normal nearly 40yr old man).

Quadruple the scamming
Quadruple the lies
Quadruple the bullshit
Quadruple the neglect
Quadruple the food
Quadruple the soda
Quadruple the KADS
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

TyPERV will not last a week. No flipping way. He’s too fucked up mentally. He stuffs his face for underlying psychological issues, as well as he preys on underage girls. If you go to FB Quadruple the Energy (his page) he’s on a ZOOM call with what I assume are his upline. He’s in the car - can’t tell if he’s driving or not. Totally distracted. Chomping on gum like a cow chews its cud. Looking around, talking to someone in the car, scratching his head, yawning. He is SOOOO not gonna do this. They said it takes 90 days to “heal your gut”. He’ll be chugging a 96 oz soda in 90 seconds. The part that pisses me off is how he will suck KADS in and once again - like always - will use his daughters’ “notariety” to scam people with this MLM bullshit. Just like his wife does with SeneSHIT. Along with EVERY OTHER “business” they have. They truly SUCK as humans. I cannot stand this clan.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

UnicornSnark wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:

I thought Mimi did Keto?

That is EXACTLY what they said! She did KETO! They are ALL fucking liars. If their lips are moving it’s 100% BULLSHIT!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont know about anyone else, but i dont see tyson or ashley paying the bills in that house. They both spend excessively on unnecessary crap, expensive trips, clothing, i bet she spends $1,000’s a month on seneshit for her “stock”.

So who is managing their money? At some point soon (if it hasn’t happened yet) their outgoings are going to far exceed their incoming.

Who pays manny and amandah and the yard crew?

Perhaps its pervy steve? Someone has to be managing their money for them. Chasing sponsorship payments, brand deals etc?

Id love a glimpse into their “budget”. From an accountants point of view
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2933e1.jpg[/IMG]

Why are you so beautiful??
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

3momstrong wrote:

TyPERV will not last a week. No flipping way. He’s too fucked up mentally. He stuffs his face for underlying psychological issues, as well as he preys on underage girls. If you go to FB Quadruple the Energy (his page) he’s on a ZOOM call with what I assume are his upline. He’s in the car - can’t tell if he’s driving or not. Totally distracted. Chomping on gum like a cow chews its cud. Looking around, talking to someone in the car, scratching his head, yawning. He is SOOOO not gonna do this. They said it takes 90 days to “heal your gut”. He’ll be chugging a 96 oz soda in 90 seconds. The part that pisses me off is how he will suck KADS in and once again - like always - will use his daughters’ “notariety” to scam people with this MLM bullshit. Just like his wife does with SeneSHIT. Along with EVERY OTHER “business” they have. They truly SUCK as humans. I cannot stand this clan.

I don’t think it’s going to be as easy for him to get KADS signing up under him as it was for Trashly. The KADS have come to know Tylard as a lover of food, large volumes of food at that, so until they see some success from him I think this will definitely not be as financially rewarding as they hope.

In addition most women love makeup and will splurge on a lipstick or more. He’s asking people to make a total lifestyle change which is a much bigger ask.

Mrs Coffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mrs Coffee »

SassySassenach wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:52 pm I just got done reading everything I missed on the previous thread.

Is that what they are saying about Mimi? I remember plainly (because I have done it) that they said she was going to weight watchers and thats ho wshe lost all of her weight.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

So does this mean no more cookerman, nachos at concerts, dinner dates, sodas, donuts, etc.? What about eating out on vacations? Will he still see his plate piled high like all the other times? That’s the funniest shit I’ve ever heard. He won’t last a week. If he has been planning on doing this, then why eat out last night and get the nachos at the concert? Does he have to wait until he announces it BEFORE he actually starts it? Fucking moron. No wonder you are so damn huge and waddle around.

Speaking of vacations, someone mentioned on Facebook to stop with all the vacations. Their response is posted below. Why do they always have to be such assholes when responding to people? Oh that’s right, that is how they always behave. They are showing their true colors. What the KADs see on the vlogs and the nauseating bullshit they spew is all an act. No wonder they have no friends.

Whenever anyone has mentioned Fatcrack being so fat the KADs come running to his defense. Now all of a sudden they are behind him all the way. So which is it? Do the KADs think he’s a lard ass that needs to lose weight so they are showing their support or is he not fat in their eyes? Image

A few people have mentioned this being another pyramid scheme. Of course the greedy Greedturds have to jump on and say no it’s not. Yes. Yes it is assholes. No matter how you spin it, it’s a pyramid scheme. Just like the “dill” with Seneshit. No minimum monthly orders my ass. Just because you tell them they have to spend so much money every 6 months, doesn’t mean there is no monthly minimum. Are they expected to spend that whole amount at the 6 month mark? Most people don’t have that. Most people work “rill” jobs and don’t have their children’s existence support them.
IMG_2451.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Just had a quick read about Plexus.
So it's a powder you mix with water and it turns pink (was that the reason for the pink shirt he's been wearing?)
You drink it before a meal and it's basically just caffeine (what a good Mormon he is) and it's supposed to supress your appetite.
That's it. It claims you don't need to change food habits,
This one pink drink filled with caffeine does all the word (It ain't going to work tubbs)
Mostly sold by women...and tyson
Plexus claims that people using it lost 2 pounds more in 3 months, than people who didn't use it...so 600 years for tubs to get the weight off?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Donits wrote:Just had a quick read about Plexus.
So it's a powder you mix with water and it turns pink (was that the reason for the pink shirt he's been wearing?)
You drink it before a meal and it's basically just caffeine (what a good Mormon he is) and it's supposed to supress your appetite.
That's it. It claims you don't need to change food habits,
This one pink drink filled with caffeine does all the word (It ain't going to work tubbs)
Mostly sold by women...and tyson
Plexus claims that people using it lost 2 pounds more in 3 months, than people who didn't use it...so 600 years for tubs to get the weight off?
Lols, so a caffinated drink that will expand his stomach more, to fit more food in. Sounds legit!

What a dumbarse!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was reading some of the comments on Facebook. There are so many telling him not to do it. They are telling him he’ll have the shits “rill” bad and he just needs to eat healthier and get moving. That this isn’t a quick fix or a band aid. One said they would see how he does with it, if he sticks with it, loses the weight, and keeps it off then she’d think about doing it. Quite a few have said they are no longer going to follow because it’s just another scam for them to make money. I do have a question for Mimi. How again is this promoting infertility awareness? Yeah, that’s what I thought. It’s not. Also the name of his Facebook page. How original. Quadruple The Energy. Image Once again, living off the backs of their children.

They cook when they have the time? By the time you get 4 kids ready, their shoes on the wrong feet, pull ups on, and out the door, wait for Assface to cake 50 pounds of makeup on her face so she looks like the whore clown she is, wait for Fatcrack to get off of IG liking other women’s pictures, wait for Waddles to waddle to the car, squeeze his fat ass behind the wheel, maneuver his fat belly so he can turn the steering wheel so it doesn’t hit his fat gut, drive to the restaurant, waddle inside, order food, wait for the food, eat, waddle back out to the car, situate his fat stomach behind the wheel again, and drive home, you could have had a meal prepared, eaten, and cleaned up. (Damn that was a looonnnggg sentence.) That excuse is such bullshit.

Some comments from Facebook.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e17116.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... d9c8bc.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 2fc077.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 192348.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah Fatcrack, be more health conscious by eating at cookerman and eating nachos. Dumb fucking moron. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 0bbcee.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone mentioned earlier that Fatcrack was driving in his car, smacking his gum, yawning, and scratching his head (nothing screams professional more than all of this ). Any bets he was on his way to get soda and donuts or soda and take out?

oldlady+thedog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oldlady+thedog »

i couldn’t give a shite about their travelling, good on them discovering the world - just sad that they choose to leave the miracles behind - this time when kids are small goes by way too fast and they choose to leave. yep, and they waited years for children and then they choose the travel....idiots

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”