GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by snarksite »

Howlin17 wrote:Seems to me that not reporting inappropriate pictures of a child is condoning it. How do we handle that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe that this site prohibits us sharing what we do elsewhere. We are free to do whatever we want as long as we don’t post about it here.
Please let me know if that is not correct.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

XYZ wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 pm
Who had chicken and rice for lunch? Whats wrong with a sandwich or similar? They really are setting the girls up to have a shit relationship with food.
Millions of Asians had chicken and rice today.
That’s a bit of a generalisation, don’t you think?

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Today on Five Two Love, Skyler did a segment on the the "Momma Bear Patrol (MBP), which are moms who express safety concerns regarding potential hazards they notice in the vlogs. He expressed gratitude for their concerns and did an experiment on a hope chest some of the moms felt could be a tipping hazard when their babies pulled out the bottom drawers and sat in them. He looked into it and proved it wouldn't tip over but would take the suggestion to remove the drawer knobs. Such a different attitude than one by the Greedners who attack anyone who shows genuine concern for the miracles. I guess that is one reason the Fraud Squad have so many "haters" and this site is about to start part 60 of snarking on.

It's amazing that Five Two Love has proven themselves to be far superior in the parenting department, yet still are willing to take advice from followers who care.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

There’s IG stories of the girls flipping through an American Girl catalog proclaiming how much they want everything. Of course she tagged American Girl. Looking for freebies of course.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

lisajohnson120 wrote:
XYZ wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 pm
Who had chicken and rice for lunch? Whats wrong with a sandwich or similar? They really are setting the girls up to have a shit relationship with food.
I have to admit I’ve eaten chicken and rice for lunch quite often lol especially when I was working and we all went to the Chinese or Japanese place... lol

Sorry a whole chunk of what i wrote didnt go through.

What i was meaning was nanny ashs “job” is the girls, not cooking for bloody tyson and ashley. Making her cook something for everyone to eat is out of line. I bet t&a aren’t watching the girls while she cooked? Heaven forbid she can cook and watch four four year olds at once, no one else can do that!!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Snarky33 wrote:Today on Five Two Love, Skyler did a segment on the the "Momma Bear Patrol (MBP), which are moms who express safety concerns regarding potential hazards they notice in the vlogs. He expressed gratitude for their concerns and did an experiment on a hope chest some of the moms felt could be a tipping hazard when their babies pulled out the bottom drawers and sat in them. He looked into it and proved it wouldn't tip over but would take the suggestion to remove the drawer knobs. Such a different attitude than one by the Greedners who attack anyone who shows genuine concern for the miracles. I guess that is one reason the Fraud Squad have so many "haters" and this site is about to start part 60 of snarking on.

It's amazing that Five Two Love has proven themselves to be far superior in the parenting department, yet still are willing to take advice from followers who care.

Far superior with almost DOUBLE the children, double if you count skylar as one of Jamies children Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Someone commented "Hi, Sezzzzy". So, is that person implying that Tyson is "sexy", calling Ezzy "sezzy" (ewwww) or was it just a typo?
I shudder to think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:Someone commented "Hi, Sezzzzy". So, is that person implying that Tyson is "sexy", calling Ezzy "sezzy" (ewwww) or was it just a typo?
I shudder to think.

I think they were talking about Esme because T&A often call her Sezzy.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

Hey TyPERV ... Your post today about sunflowers was somewhat incorrect. Better do your homework next time. In related news, you used A LOT of big words. I suspect you pirated the verbiage as well as the photo because you believe rules don’t apply to you. You know NOTHING about being “vulnerable”. You certainly know NOTHING about putting your miracle moneymakers in “vulnerable” situations. Will just leave this here for you, you Pontificating Buffoon. Put your freakin phone down and go take a parenting class. Quit posting photos of your daughters half dressed and/or in dangerous situations. Hod!!!!!!! You are a pathetic excuse for a “parent”.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c9980a.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Someone commented "Hi, Sezzzzy". So, is that person implying that Tyson is "sexy", calling Ezzy "sezzy" (ewwww) or was it just a typo?
I shudder to think.

I think they were talking about Esme because T&A often call her Sezzy.

That's just not right. Maybe I am overreacting, but it's way too close to "sexy" for my taste. It's as bad as Smeagol.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Pervert Tyson Gardner’s IG page is down for me.....has it been shut down?

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Howlin17 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:41 pm Pervert Tyson Gardner’s IG page is down for me.....has it been shut down?

it's working for me, unfortunately.

*EDITED*
I don't see his live video anymore? Wonder if it got taken down?
Last edited by Sickandtired on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by tg910 »

Howlin17 wrote:Pervert Tyson Gardner’s IG page is down for me.....has it been shut down?

the perverts page is still up. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Howlin17 wrote:Pervert Tyson Gardner’s IG page is down for me.....has it been shut down?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 223500.jpg[/IMG]

Sadly not but the live feed isn’t there so either he took it down or more likely instagram removed it

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Thanks everyone.....maybe the degenerate, pathetic, child groomer pervert blocked me.
Loser should be locked up

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Howlin17 wrote:Thanks everyone.....maybe the degenerate, pathetic, child groomer pervert blocked me.
Loser should be locked up Image

Don’t feel bad Howlin, his thin skin, short stature, and lack of confidence and self worth makes him do it. If he were a real man that worked and provided for his family and didn’t feel the need to stand on his tippy toes he’d just let it go.

You are now part of the blocked club with me and tons more haters that know we got under his skin and so did you Image

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:Thanks everyone.....maybe the degenerate, pathetic, child groomer pervert blocked me.
Loser should be locked up Image

Don’t feel bad Howlin, his thin skin, short stature, and lack of confidence and self worth makes him do it. If he were a real man that worked and provided for his family and didn’t feel the need to stand on his tippy toes he’d just let it go.

You are now part of the blocked club with me and tons more haters that know we got under his skin and so did you Image

And yes he should be locked up. Any 38 year old man that chats with underage girls online should be in jail. Hopefully he will be treated there like the pedophile he is which means he will have a very bad time being locked up!

XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Mervellla wrote:Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:09 pm
XYZ wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 pm
That’s a bit of a generalisation, don’t you think?

No. The population of China is over 1 billion and the population of Japan is more than 100 million. I know from observation that rice and chicken are often eaten together in both those countries, so I can reasonably state that more than .2 percent of the residents of Asia ate chicken and rice yesterday.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

THREAD CLOSED!

Please join us over on Part 60!

GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”