GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by gram3 »

mariavontrapp wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:44 pm
JD386 wrote:On IG story Ashley said Tyson was taking the girls to his mom’s house and Ashley said she didn’t know what to do because “I don’t usually get to do what I want to do”. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Your whole life is surrounded by doing what YOU want to do. Then the bitch made herself a bowl of Lucky Charms which was 75% marshmallows and 25% cereal. Selfish. Delusional. 13 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Just saw this and rolled my eyes. She is never alone with her kids. She has so much time to do what she wants. She’s trying so hard to be relatable- and it’s truly just laughable.

[/quot

Another bald-faced lie from her - has she already forgotten being in New York without kids and doing whatever she wanted whenever she wanted?
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

ears wrote:I think those dresses looks so cute. Too bad they couldn't bother to get them in the right size for Indie and Esme.

I hate that the babysitters and KADs still refer to them as toddlers. They are not toddlers! They don't even look like preschoolers in this picture. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 09ea0c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Does he think everyone will ignore the fact that his shoes are ALWAYS untied in these photos?? Dead giveaway that he’s on tippy toes.. well, aside from the fact we know he’s short ImageImage

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ya, great Utah lighting right there! Plus her mascara is flaking something fierce! Also her wonderful magical concealer isn’t hiding any of those baggy dark circles like she claims all the time! She just posted PROOF that senshit is well shit!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

****END OF THREAD WARNING***

It’s that time again!! New thread will start tomorrow, Monday at 9pm EST.

Please visit our title suggestion thread to leave ideas & vote for your favorites!

Reminder: 50 character max, please!

GQS Title Suggestions
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

She never watches tv shows.... her whole life revolves around references to tv shows and movies she has watched. Case in point NYC! Who is she trying to fool?
Her skin looks awful. Adult acne, yuk! Senegence will work its wonders for you, just try it..$$$...
Those girls will never survive Tyler’s short fuse temper as they grow into tweens/teens. Maybe he won’t. If their vlogs last until then, I will be watching just for entertainment purposes. Heck, I do that now..
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Sickandtired wrote:Ya, great Utah lighting right there! Plus her mascara is flaking something fierce! Also her wonderful magical concealer isn’t hiding any of those baggy dark circles like she claims all the time! She just posted PROOF that senshit is well shit!
Same with the Utah lighting in this picture. It’s is not her friend and it’s not doing her any favors. Oh that’s right, she didn’t use FaceTuner. She looks like that clown Joni, aka owner of Seneshit and the plastic surgery queen.

Whoever posted that comment about how they always pose the same way is correct. She always her arm looped through his, pulling her body as far away from him as she possibly can in her gotta pee pose with her ugly as fuck shoes on. The bitch has no taste at all, obviously. She always has ugly ass outfits and shoes on. He stands there like a fuckwit imbecile with his hands down at his sides, his fat stomach straining against the buttons on his shirt, which are about to pop off. He needs to be careful, he’ll put someone’s eye out like that. He is always standing on his tippy toes with his shoes untied and is always in unflattering, ill fitting clothes with the most idiotic smile on his fat face and his yellow Chicklet teeth on full display. He such an unattractive “man.” Makes my skin crawl and makes me want to hurl every time I see him or hear his obnoxious voice. They both are too stupid and unimaginative to figure out new ways to pose. I won’t give them any ideas here to help them out. Maybe while porky is scouring IG looking at other women’s pictures he can look at other couples and copy them since we know they don’t have an original thought or brain cell between them. Fucking idiots.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 627956.jpg[/IMG]

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

What is THIS? 😂😂😂 omg I'm dyiiiing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

His pose is so identical each time he looks like a dummy at the waxworks museum Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

The way she holds his hands in those pictures has always made me laugh. it makes him look like a giant baby, like his mommy his holding his hand. Never seen two people who look less in love but pretend to have such a strong marriage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

He is such an unattractive man inside and out.

I just looked at their social blade stats. They have only gained 700 odd new subscribers over the past 30 days, the Binghams have gained 25600. I am not a Bingham fan but I love that Fatso was all “these are our friends, help them out” and it helped people see how useless the Greedners are.

Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

To all my sisters in snark in the US, sending you all lots of love and keeping you in my thoughts.
Coming to greedners and their constant whining about 4 4 yr olds, pls go check Chatwins and take a leaf out of their book. They are on a trip with 4 babies all two and under with no extra help , I remember Ashley and Tysons cry fest when people questioned them for leaving the quads behind on their disney trip and Ashley whined saying along with quads they'd need to take helpers and it would get expensive etc. And just listen to Gemma speak , her level of comprehension , her imagination , pretend play , she's ahead of the quads by a huge margin.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What was amazing to me looking at those pictures was that all four of the girls used to be close in height. Now the "heavies" (I hate that term) are a good head taller.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:

His pose is so identical each time he looks like a dummy at the waxworks museum Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She probably is trying to be a wax museum model. I mean after all, that's where the president's are. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kveni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kveni »

Rambler wrote:To all my sisters in snark in the US, sending you all lots of love and keeping you in my thoughts.
Coming to greedners and their constant whining about 4 4 yr olds, pls go check Chatwins and take a leaf out of their book. They are on a trip with 4 babies all two and under with no extra help , I remember Ashley and Tysons cry fest when people questioned them for leaving the quads behind on their disney trip and Ashley whined saying along with quads they'd need to take helpers and it would get expensive etc. And just listen to Gemma speak , her level of comprehension , her imagination , pretend play , she's ahead of the quads by a huge margin.
I just cant do Cara, her voice is like that of Michelle Bingham and Ashwipe. Utah vloggers baby screeching voices drive me up a wall.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Going back to the topic of the ferals possibly being home schooled, the only reason i don't think they would is because i think they'd love the girls being out of the house as much as possible. they would still employ NA to do all their cleaning and laundry and to take the girls in the morning so they can still have their lie ins.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

GA Peach70 wrote:
Sickandtired wrote:Ya, great Utah lighting right there! Plus her mascara is flaking something fierce! Also her wonderful magical concealer isn’t hiding any of those baggy dark circles like she claims all the time! She just posted PROOF that senshit is well shit!
Same with the Utah lighting in this picture. It’s is not her friend and it’s not doing her any favors. Oh that’s right, she didn’t use FaceTuner. She looks like that clown Joni, aka owner of Seneshit and the plastic surgery queen.

Whoever posted that comment about how they always pose the same way is correct. She always her arm looped through his, pulling her body as far away from him as she possibly can in her gotta pee pose with her ugly as fuck shoes on. The bitch has no taste at all, obviously. She always has ugly ass outfits and shoes on. He stands there like a fuckwit imbecile with his hands down at his sides, his fat stomach straining against the buttons on his shirt, which are about to pop off. He needs to be careful, he’ll put someone’s eye out like that. He is always standing on his tippy toes with his shoes untied and is always in unflattering, ill fitting clothes with the most idiotic smile on his fat face and his yellow Chicklet teeth on full display. He such an unattractive “man.” Makes my skin crawl and makes me want to hurl every time I see him or hear his obnoxious voice. They both are too stupid and unimaginative to figure out new ways to pose. I won’t give them any ideas here to help them out. Maybe while porky is scouring IG looking at other women’s pictures he can look at other couples and copy them since we know they don’t have an original thought or brain cell between them. Fucking idiots.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 627956.jpg[/IMG]

Preach Peach ImageImageImageImageImageImage Best Comments Ever.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:11 am Going back to the topic of the ferals possibly being home schooled, the only reason i don't think they would is because i think they'd love the girls being out of the house as much as possible. they would still employ NA to do all their cleaning and laundry and to take the girls in the morning so they can still have their lie ins.

I was thinking along those same lines also but a few times lately Bison has said he wants to get the basement done. Or maybe he just said that to delay putting in a pool that Trash wants. That also got me thinking, why all of a sudden now? He /they haven't cared about their basement being the trash pit that it is and still let the girls go down there to play. What if they think they will make an area in the basement the 'school', therefore no girls in site for a couple of hours. They will make sure it is an early morning session so Nash can come over, get the girls ready, breakfast etc. and then drag them downstairs. Shoot they won't even have to get dressed for the day, maybe just change their pull ups. They could even lock the doors to make sure the darlings stay down there. They better finish the bathroom down there though, or I guess they could just keep them in pull ups during school hours. After Nash finishes with the learnin' , she will just continue with her day as usual. Watch the girls, clean the house and do laundry. With all that said, you never know with these clowns.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ImageImageImageImage I love when people come back at them with them with the truth. And of course, there’s always the KADs coming back ImageImage

Hey Tyler, Sunflowers actually still follow the sun on cloudy days. But cool.. you can pretend sunflowers have magical powers....

Something must have gotten their panties in a bunch, we only see this positivity crap when they’re trying to justify their behavior.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8fc1cf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b9f498.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6607fd.jpg[/IMG]

Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

SassySassenach wrote:ImageImageImageImage I love when people come back at them with them with the truth. And of course, there’s always the KADs coming back ImageImage

Hey Tyler, Sunflowers actually still follow the sun on cloudy days. But cool.. you can pretend sunflowers have magical powers....

Something must have gotten their panties in a bunch, we only see this positivity crap when they’re trying to justify their behavior.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8fc1cf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b9f498.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6607fd.jpg[/IMG]

What a load. All you have to do is google it. My husband has raised sunflowers. The fields aren’t twisting their heads like following a merry go round!! When blooming they face east and stay that way.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”