GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I don’t know if any of y’all have read about that drummer from a band contacting the underage daughter of another guy from the band called Blink-182 on social media? According to what I read he first had contact with her when she was 10. Then he messaged her when she was 13. The comments people are making is how sick, disgusting, and how wrong it is for a 20 year old man to be contacting a 13 year old child. Remind y’all of anyone? Some people are saying he should be arrested & prosecuted. They said he has no business contacting underage little girls. Many have said that they would have taken matters into their own hands. What did Goth Girl Mimi & pervy Steve do? Hand Assface right over to porky. I think Fatcrack should be very, very careful who he contacts. Never know who or exactly how old these little girls are. I saw a comment on one of the greedy Greedturds IG accounts that said they loved them & GQS answered back & said they loved that person too. I also saw one asking if porky had read their DM. Both were from a fan girl. If more and more people knew that a YouTuber, who claims to be an influencer,who is an almost 40 year old “man” with 4 young children, was contacting and having private chats with little girls, boy oh boy would they have a field day with that no matter if the greedy Greedturds try to say it’s to drum up more followers/subscribers. It. Does. Not. Fucking. Matter. No “man” should have any contact with an underage girl under any circumstances. Just stop making excuses for the pervert. In no way is it acceptable nor is it acceptable for him to be trolling IG and liking all the provocative pictures of strange women and young girls. He’s making Assface look like more of an idiot because she allows it to happen. How can he be believed that he will protect his own daughters from pedophiles when he posts the pictures that he does of them? How will be protect his own daughters from people like him? How can he claim to be such a good father to his own daughters when he is constantly on social media telling young fan girls, who are someone else’s daughters, that he loves them, has chats with them without their parents permission, sends DM’s, and pulls these young girls in on lie feeds while they are in their bedrooms without their parents permission? Before one was in her bra. Do they not see the irony in this? Parents watch out for each other’s children. He is not doing that. He is the one these young girls need to watch out for. Does Brandon do this to get more subscribers? How about Adam Busby? The dad from Five Two Love? (can’t remember his name.) Does any of the dads/husbands of any YouTuber do this? Anyone else on IG? Does JP’s husband? Does Jacqui’s? I’m betting that’d be a big no for all of those. Just fat, unemployed, lazy, loser porky. He has no friends his own age and is so unattractive, he has to go for the young girls to get the attention he craves. Hell, his own wife finds him repulsive. Can’t say I blame her there. He tries to act like such a cool dad by never telling the girls no and giving them whatever they want. He wants all the little teenyboppers to like him because Hod knows nobody else does. That’s all backfired on them now. Poor wittle Asswipe can’t handle taking care of her own spoiled brats for one day. Boofuckinghoo bitch. Didn’t you just get back from yet another vacation away from them? And you have the nerve to whine like a little baby because they are brats? Too fucking bad. You’ll get no sympathy from me. Your situation is not that unique. So what, you have 4 the same age. Not a big “dill.” You never care for them anyway. The #notarealnanny does it all day, every day by herself. Not that she is all that great but she does it better than you two do. On the weekends you two have helpers come over. I’d still love to know what you two do all day, every day since #notarealnanny does everything around there but I’m sure y’all are too super duper busy to vlog that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by GA Peach70 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by Donits »

4 year olds are easy, they can still be bribed! Haha.
I have a teen daughter and I'd take 4 four year olds over another teenager in a heartbeat!
Teenage girls can run away, lie to school teachers, blackmail, manipulate, threaten suicide, make false police reports etc etc etc
I know most teens aren't like that - but some pull that stuff to get what they want. Give me 4 year olds who tell you they love you and want to be your best friend!
Ashley wants it to be easy and it's not easy. But even with a hard work child, I still love her to pieces, which is more than I can say for ashley and the girls
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I’m not saying I was a perfect mom, far from it, but I truly loved spending time with all of my children at all ages. I still do. Each age brought something new. (I happened to love the toddler & preschool years.)They brought me and continue to bring me so much joy and happiness. I love being a grandma too. I loved seeing when and how they learned new things and explored things. To see them “get” something they had been trying to learn was rewarding. To get compliments on how well behaved they were was a great feeling. I may not be a YouTuber and have 500,000 subscribers, and I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I can honestly say to know that my husband and I raised good, well rounded, compassionate, hard working adults is my greatest accomplishment in my life. I’m extremely proud of all of my children and grandchildren. Was it exhausting and draining? Yes, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. My husband and I always wanted our kids with us. I hated it when they had to go back to school after breaks. Now my kids are all grown and are out on their own. We miss them but are happy they are happy in their lives and see all of them very frequently. The greedy Greedturds should remember that times goes by so fast. One of these days the quads won’t want anything to do with Assface and porky. They will have read all the things she has written about them being a pain in the ass, watched the vlogs where Asswipe rolls her eyes at the girls, and see all the pictures and vlogs of the trips porky and Asswipe took without them, and will say fuck you “parents.” You didn’t want us around then, we don’t want to be around you now. Asswipe and porky will wonder why they don’t want anything to do with them and they will have nobody to blame but themselves. Hod, I hope someone vlogs that fight.

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Donits wrote:4 year olds are easy, they can still be bribed! Haha.
I have a teen daughter and I'd take 4 four year olds over another teenager in a heartbeat!
Teenage girls can run away, lie to school teachers, blackmail, manipulate, threaten suicide, make false police reports etc etc etc
I know most teens aren't like that - but some pull that stuff to get what they want. Give me 4 year olds who tell you they love you and want to be your best friend!
Ashley wants it to be easy and it's not easy. But even with a hard work child, I still love her to pieces, which is more than I can say for ashley and the girls

I absolutely agree! I have 18 & 16 year old sons and an 11 year old daughter and I find it way more stressful navigating how much freedom to give them, how much I do for them versus push them to do for themselves, making sure they’re achieving to the best of their abilities and helping them secure their next steps in their education/ career not to mention dealing with the hell that is puberty hormones ImageImage I’ve said many a time over the last year or 2 that I’d happily parent the baby & toddler years again over this stage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Assley makes me crazy. I absolutely loved the preschool stage with both my boys. They were so much fun exploring and learning. Yes, it was exhausting at times, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. When they were older, they were in scouts and even though I hate camping, I went every summer with them. It was a blast and we had some great times. My boys are 22 and 24 now and I still enjoy hanging out with them. My older son doesn’t live with us but will just pop in with dinner and cook it for us or take us out for dinner at least once a month.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Ugh.... stop the madness. She’s just as fame seeking as the idiots in charge....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c34b22.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

SassySassenach wrote:Ugh.... stop the madness. She’s just as fame seeking as the idiots in charge....

A nanny coach? GTFO. Seriously. You are basically raising 4 children for incapable parents and these kids are selfish, can’t put their shoes on the right feet, aren’t potty trained, are dumber than a box of rocks and are incapable of saying please or thank you or caring about what other people want. So far they can crack eggs, stand on counters, ride their bikes in the street, walk around with absurd hairstyles and treat one another and their belongings like garbage. So tell us again why this woman should be a NANNY COACH!?

Last edited by JD386 on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

SassySassenach wrote:Ugh.... stop the madness. She’s just as fame seeking as the idiots in charge....

A Nanny coach? Lmao she isn’t a good Nanny herself.
She is with those kids more than the donors are! And I really don’t see much improvement...Yes they act a little better with her.. but not a lot... she has no more sense than they do... This is just funny to me.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I'm so hurt and angry for those of you in America. The pain you are all going through must be unbearable. I'm keeing you all in my thoughts and offering cyber hugs to all of you. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I agree with most of you. I loved the years above toddler stage. The constant whys, etc. I remember my husband and I would chuckle when we would see something interesting and dad was a bit of a rambler and he'd go into detail and go on and on a bit. But we'd look at each other and wait for the inevitable why. lol. Mind you the kids grew up inquisitive and loved learning. My youngest still occassionally pulls the why question, he's all grown up but it still makes us chuckle. My kids had bedtimes starting at 7pm. Next year it was 7.15, next year it was 7.30 etc. etc. They knew the routine and there was always much excitement around their birthday when it went up 15 minutes so we never had the arguments. No arguments when there was a stern no, just do it. No grabbing at things in stores, it never even entered their heads. If one got something special the other had to learn they didn't always get the same etc etc. I failed at so many things as a parent but like Peachie, them growing up I had compliment after compliment about their manners. Whitch they still have in adulthood. I said no, often, I disciplined, often, I didn't give them everything they wanted, often. But guess what, they still love me lots.

I still prefered the younger years, the teen years can suck at times but you push through as best you can, let them know they are loved, argue with them, close your eyes and hope for the best.

All this lack of discipline, greed and having to have what the others are having are going to lead to low self esteem for the girls, no boundaries, and a feeling of not being loved as much as they could be. The Gardners are making huge mistakes just to make their life easier now.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Please tell me she's not starting a youtube channel as well
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:Please tell me she's not starting a youtube channel as well
Wouldn’t put it pat her. I totally see her doing nanny “hack” videos.

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

JD386 wrote:

And I suppose the miracles will be in these videos? Sure, why not. At this point everyone knows those kids are only alive to support everyone around them. Why not add Nannyvids to the list of jobs those kids are responsible for.

On an unrelated note, think T$A will address the violence that’s occurring all around them?
Do you think they are even aware it’s happening?
While the rest of the country, hell, the world, struggles to process everything happening, T$A discuss their favorite guilty bath time pleasures and how adorable their kids are. Disgusted.

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0dd462.jpg[/IMG]

This jumper looks awful! Can they not afford $90 for a new one. Also- I feel like we hardly see the jumper thing. If it looks like that with such little use, I will certainly not be buying one ever. Once again showing they’re terrible sponsors.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

snarksite wrote:
JD386 wrote:

And I suppose the miracles will be in these videos? Sure, why not. At this point everyone knows those kids are only alive to support everyone around them. Why not add Nannyvids to the list of jobs those kids are responsible for.

On an unrelated note, think T$A will address the violence that’s occurring all around them?
Do you think they are even aware it’s happening?
While the rest of the country, hell, the world, struggles to process everything happening, T$A discuss their favorite guilty bath time pleasures and how adorable their kids are. Disgusted.

They don't notice anything going on outside of their bubble. If they sent "thoughts and prayers" it would be so disingenuous. They would just be saying something to look good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

UnicornSnark wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 0dd462.jpg[/IMG]

This jumper looks awful! Can they not afford $90 for a new one. Also- I feel like we hardly see the jumper thing. If it looks like that with such little use, I will certainly not be buying one ever. Once again showing they’re terrible sponsors.

I think it looks that bad because they leave it outside year round. I don't understand why they have it outside when they have a trampoline. If they cleaned up the basement it would be great to have it inside during winter and bad weather.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Trash has become so accustomed to Nash or the helpers being around, and she can shop or go out to eat or hole up in her office. Notice on the vlogs she wanders in and out of rooms, asking the girls a few questions, but mainly talking to the camera. Then I suspect she disappears again. Lately Nash has been spending quite a bit of time with her "rill" family and friends, and Trash can't stand having to take care of the cats. On IG yesterday, they met Drake and Claudia for lunch. The girls were all over D&C at the restaurant and TyAss were loving the break. These are the faces she made when Bison said they had been "wild" lately. Then later she had her otter pop bath that she had been waiting for all day. She hates being a mother except for when it benefits her (YT money, Seneshit money, sponsorship money...)[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c1e680.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 9d3e18.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5c8e2f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

ears wrote:

I think it looks that bad because they leave it outside year round. I don't understand why they have it outside when they have a trampoline. If they cleaned up the basement it would be great to have it inside during winter and bad weather.

And PLEASE move it into the grass!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rileysmomma wrote:
ears wrote:

And PLEASE move it into the grass!!

Yeah, I have visions of heads cracking on the cement.
But hey! "Toddler Head Injury!" gets views. Even though they aren't toddlers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

JD386 wrote:

Why do I fear Ninny Nanny will be their new “teacher” and homeschooling will be their answer to keeping their bratty girls away from the general, public, watching “eye”? Perhaps the preschool told them they cannot return if they plan to continually be absent, can’t follow rules, don’t learn manners and can’t follow simple instructions? Maybe they were warned if they return and are still so far behind in every area, they will need intervention?

Those poor girls are certainly paying the price in all ways for having such idiotic parents, family and friends. Not one person in their lives has cared enough to tell their fools for parents to step up and put those girls and their needs first. And look where they are now? 4 4 year old brats who are 2 years behind, neglected, confused and out of control. Good luck when they hit preteen age you imbeciles! You deserve the 4 monsters you’ve created.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”