GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by Night lady »

Let me just say that when Ashley was laughing behind the camera, filming Tyson talk about his father looking like a skeleton (bad way to describe it), this a prime example of Ashley being a fucking stupid cunt. So yeah, shes not a bitch, that's too nice of a word to use for her. When ANYONE would laugh at something like that, in a mausoleum of all places, is a state of the art c u n t. Nope, not even a tad bit sorry I said it either.
So hey, if you don't like this post, kindly scroll by in silence. It truly is that simple.
The C word often does offend some folks, but, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck....... mmhhmmm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3momstrong »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:Nothing is sacred with these muppets when even those family members that have passed away are exploited for views Image. They could so easily have spoken about having taken the girls to their grandfather’s resting place, taken photos or footage for their own private keepsake and shared their religious views without plastering it all, including the resting place of others, publicly online and all over social media.
Well said!! Unprecedented level of low life scum for these narcissistic sociopaths. I hope the backlash is overwhelming and they lose KADS by the hundreds. TyPERV will just buy more. They are circling the drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Ashley’s behaviour was so bizarre in today’s vlog.
Her gushing over their swimming is beyond concerning to me. Those girls don’t even understand what swimming is. They don’t even seem to have a natural instinct to move their arms and legs in the water. They seem to just think they can float. More often than not, they are under the water for exceptionally long periods of time and no one even seems concerned about it. Then Tyson or Ashley push them down to the bottom of the pool and they float back up. No one explains any of it to them, and it makes me very anxious.
When Ashley awoke from her nap, man was she in bad form! Tyson appeared with flowers and a card and I wondered if there hadn’t been some kind of falling out over the plans for their anniversary.
Her behaviour at the cemetery was immature to say the least. Why would she and Tyson not have prepared together what they were going to say to the girls and anticipated the questions they were going to ask. The girls clearly were very confused about what they were going to encounter when they went in. Let’s go and see grandpa? Or, let’s go and see where grandpa is resting? Of course, they didn’t understand they wouldn’t see him. Why not explain it is very simple terms? When you die your body wastes away gradually until just the bones are left? It’s nothing to be frightened of... it happens to everyone but it’s nicer to remember grandpa as he looks in this photo and not as he would be in his grave. Children are t frightened by the truth. Ashley cackles in the background, is Tyson really going there by explaining it. Well yea Ashley, he maybe didn’t do the best job but he did try to answer their question. Perhaps if you’d anticipated it, you might have been better prepared. She ranted on about how much Bryant would have liked her, and how she will get to hear him laugh in heaven etc. I just wanted to scream, it’s not about you!
I know the LDS faith, that children were “alive” in heaven before they came to earth and so they were telling them they would have already met their grandfather. How confusing is that for a child? Even if it did happen, they clearly wouldn’t remember. That’s a hugely complex concept for them to understand. I have trouble figuring that one out and I’m an adult - that’s not meant to be a criticism or denial of the LDS faith. It’s just different to what I’ve been taught.

welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

tg910 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:18 am I wonder if the Twat Twins signed the FF up for dance again. Bingdings posted Hazy had her fist class today. I may actually look at their post tomorrow and see if the FF are there.Image

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
Yep they are there along with Trashley who was only there for the photo (bet she has Nash with her to help)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

welshmum wrote:
tg910 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:18 am I wonder if the Twat Twins signed the FF up for dance again. Bingdings posted Hazy had her fist class today. I may actually look at their post tomorrow and see if the FF are there.Image

Yep they are there along with Trashley who was only there for the photo (bet she has Nash with her to help)
In their IG stories they’re cooking out with the new photog friends. And Trash says dance was a disaster & to wait for the vlog.

Also, apparently they can’t even be arsed to take their own first day of school photos. The new photog friend did it.

Sooooo Bison & Trash, what exactly do you do?? How are you even a necessity at this point??

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

welshmum wrote:

Thanks. Haven’t nosed around Instagram since mid afternoon.
I wonder if they will make more then 5 classes this year.......or was it 6 that they attended last year ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

snarksite wrote:Personally, I can’t wait until TyPerv gets all his Halloween decorations out and one of the girls asks which skeleton is grandpa?

OMG! ImageImageImageImageImageImage
You are so clever!! Image

Bellabob321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bellabob321 »

Is it me or does the heavy next to Ashley looks like she is / has been crying in that dance pic? Maybe she doesn’t want to do dance anymore and dress up but they can’t do their own thing and must dance around and wear stupid provocative outfits and tons of make up for recitals etc. What else are they gonna vlog? Also of course Ashley would say wait for the vlog she needs more viewers. Click bait it’s probably nothing major and she’s blowing it out of proportion. I hope the bings filmed some of what happened on their vlog as they are not weeks behind and it would piss them off when they are expecting people to be all like we can’t wait for the vlogs etc.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Bellabob321 wrote:Is it me or does the heavy next to Ashley looks like she is / has been crying in that dance pic? Maybe she doesn’t want to do dance anymore and dress up but they can’t do their own thing and must dance around and wear stupid provocative outfits and tons of make up for recitals etc. What else are they gonna vlog? Also of course Ashley would say wait for the vlog she needs more viewers. Click bait it’s probably nothing major and she’s blowing it out of proportion. I hope the bings filmed some of what happened on their vlog as they are not weeks behind and it would piss them off when they are expecting people to be all like we can’t wait for the vlogs etc.

She probably threw a hissy fit because her sister heavy got to hold the sign.

WhyamIsosmart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhyamIsosmart »

Ugh! I hate how she says nails...look at my nells

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

welshmum wrote:

Yikes. Did she even brush her hair?

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

AthenaA wrote:Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:39 pm
soooawesome wrote:
Canyouconfused wrote:I'm pretty sure bison actually made a comment a long time ago about Trash not being left alone with the cats, maybe while he was on a donut or soda morning run. Does anyone else remember something like that?
I recall something about her having anxiety when alone with the girls.
I have no memory at all of her being alone with the girls. One time Tyson was away and she took them to dance and other moms came out to the car to help her walk them in. She’s pathetic.

I seem to recall DippyDopeyAshey talking at one point about having anxiety and that it might have been something she had already experienced pre-odds. Might that not have been something to consider before plunging into her IVF and knowing you might end up with multiples? Maybe think about whether you could really handle it mentally - or was she just assuming all along everyone would swoop in and rescue her from her own kids. She makes me sick.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Pretty sure she doesnt have anxiety. Its just an excuse not to ever be left with her kids.

Such a loving mother not.

She should have got nanny ash a dance mom tshirt instead.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

welshmum wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:41 pm

They're still wearing those fucking sandals. Surely they didn't dance in them? Wtf is it with these sandals?? They're not even pretty and we know they're not supportive...kinda sounds like I could be describing the so-called parents there! 😉😂
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:48 pm
welshmum wrote:

In their IG stories they’re cooking out with the new photog friends. And Trash says dance was a disaster & to wait for the vlog.

Also, apparently they can’t even be arsed to take their own first day of school photos. The new photog friend did it.

Sooooo Bison & Trash, what exactly do you do?? How are you even a necessity at this point??

It's probably because the Bings have Branden's sister taking fab pictures for them so Trashley feels they have to have someone to do theirs too
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

So according to her comments Trashley is taking the Plexus crap!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Comment on Tyrone's IG:

Thank you and Ashley for sharing. Get Nanny Ash a hubby like you :lolface: :barf:

And there were a couple comments discussing the damn sandals:

Please get them some shoes that fit and support their growing feet properly. They will thank you in the future.

Whoever it is, the shoes are too wide for her narrow foot, that’s why her toes are hanging off the front. So uncomfortable for the child.

Ezzys toes are hanging over the top of her sandals that will be uncomfortable
Last edited by monkey_crazy on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

welshmum wrote:So according to her comments Trashley is taking the Plexus crap!
Lols... coke or COKE?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He actually couldn’t maintain eye contact with the camera during his lie feed....

Also hes such a girl, banging on about increasing his time on the elliptical ImageImage i dont think ive ever seen a man on an elliptical before ImageImage the men are usually on the treadmill or in the weights room

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e74762.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90a9cb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d540a4.jpg[/IMG]
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:46 pm Pretty sure she doesnt have anxiety. Its just an excuse not to ever be left with her kids.

I've definitely heard or read that she has anxiety. Maybe it's in Bisons blog. She seems to self diagnose a lot though so who knows?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”