GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to Howlin17! Why are you so beautiful?!?!

Continuing from where we left off in Part 59.

GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by Phillygrl »

The sunflower post was all over Facebook yesterday, he took it word for word and posted it as his own. He’s such an ass.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

XYZ - from observation?
The most you can say is, that it’s a possibility.
I find it very close to cultural stereotyping, and I apologise if I’m being overly sensitive, but you really need to be very careful about that kind of comment

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well... I’d guess based on this post that someone has their xxxx-large panties in a wad over people reacting badly to that lie feed. I’m so sick of the “Jesus card” being pulled like a “get out of jail free card”. Pathetic.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a3b920.jpg[/IMG]

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

STFU pervert! You’re serving up your daughters to pedophiles while grooming other little girls.....you need to STOP it and start begging for that forgiveness! And, just go away.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Along with the 'Jesus' post, there is a poor woman on there who is obviously in pain and suffering from something that has happened in her family. He tells her Christ will help her. I don't mean to offend anyone who is religious but if he has a supposed psychology degree, the last thing he should be doing is referring her to Christ. He could have offered her solace or some other comfort but no, not Lardass. He makes me sick to my stomach.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

I didn’t watch the live feed but that screen shot was so disturbing! Did he even notice and get her out of camera view at that point? That was totally done on purpose if not.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Ld5 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:00 am I didn’t watch the live feed but that screen shot was so disturbing! Did he even notice and get her out of camera view at that point? That was totally done on purpose if not.

I think it is deliberate. He is a dirty perverted paedophile offering like minded dirty pervs images of his innocent daughters. He has done this too many times and posted the girls in provocative poses to regularly for me to believe it is accidental.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snarksite »

SassySassenach wrote:Well... I’d guess based on this post that someone has their xxxx-large panties in a wad over people reacting badly to that lie feed. I’m so sick of the “Jesus card” being pulled like a “get out of jail free card”. Pathetic.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... a3b920.jpg[/IMG]

Which category does he place himself in?
I thought only his hod can do the actual forgiving. That would make him in need of forgiveness.
Unless he is trying to equate himself with hod?
ImageImage Not even maybe.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I was just thinking yesterday that we'll soon be into the "fall" vlogs and the pathetic i love it she hates it nonsense and let's decorate for fall crap. today on his ig he's already started talking about it :roll:
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

And who will he patronise this year with his half-arsed wannabe designer 'knowledge'. Condescending arsehole. Let's take a guess how much extra tat he will NEED to buy this year, because hod knows he doesn't have enough crap in that house.

1. too much
2. Way too much
3. Oh hell no.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

It'll be at least over $1500 worth if you count the candles, handwash etc.
Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

Ok just happened to watch Ashley's birthday vlog , why does Tyson keep referring to baloons as baloney, I mean
Tyson is full of it, we get it but why teach the girls wrong word.
Rambler
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rambler »

Abbiedownunder wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:34 am Along with the 'Jesus' post, there is a poor woman on there who is obviously in pain and suffering from something that has happened in her family. He tells her Christ will help her. I don't mean to offend anyone who is religious but if he has a supposed psychology degree, the last thing he should be doing is referring her to Christ. He could have offered her solace or some other comfort but no, not Lardass. He makes me sick to my stomach.
Couldn't agree more. I am an atheist and I respect religious people greatly but I hate it when people start referring all their problems to god. I am sure it's great to have faith but things that people can do , they should do it themselves for eg Tyson could've helped the lady deal with her problem, if he has the degree that he claims to have . Similarly in my part of the world people pray for everything, they go around destroying the environment like there's no tomorrow and when faced with draught and extreme heat they start praying. SMH.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ImageImageImageImageImage wash, rinse, repeat.... generally in life, those who are making the most racket about what great marriages they have are the ones with terrible marriages.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... df5e85.jpg[/IMG]

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Rambler wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:45 am
Abbiedownunder wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:34 am Along with the 'Jesus' post, there is a poor woman on there who is obviously in pain and suffering from something that has happened in her family. He tells her Christ will help her. I don't mean to offend anyone who is religious but if he has a supposed psychology degree, the last thing he should be doing is referring her to Christ. He could have offered her solace or some other comfort but no, not Lardass. He makes me sick to my stomach.
Couldn't agree more. I am an atheist and I respect religious people greatly but I hate it when people start referring all their problems to god. I am sure it's great to have faith but things that people can do , they should do it themselves for eg Tyson could've helped the lady deal with her problem, if he has the degree that he claims to have . Similarly in my part of the world people pray for everything, they go around destroying the environment like there's no tomorrow and when faced with draught and extreme heat they start praying. SMH.
I’m a less active LDS member, and I HATE when members push god and Christ into EVERYTHING. Sometimes a good vent and rant is what people need without the other person telling them god will fix it if you pray. Like no, that’s not what I need to hear right now! I need a therapist answer, not a religious one 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

SassySassenach wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:28 am ImageImageImageImageImage wash, rinse, repeat.... generally in life, those who are making the most racket about what great marriages they have are the ones with terrible marriages.

[IMG]

*had to take the picture out*
That picture looks so stiff. Ass looks like she’s trying to push lard away! He looks like he has a death grip on her. Ya this picture just screams loving happy marriage...
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sickandtired wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:30 am
Rambler wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:45 am
I’m a less active LDS member, and I HATE when members push god and Christ into EVERYTHING. Sometimes a good vent and rant is what people need without the other person telling them god will fix it if you pray. Like no, that’s not what I need to hear right now! I need a therapist answer, not a religious one 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think people often rely on the "it's in god's hands" when they have no idea what to say and can't be bothered to think about it. It's an easy way of passing the buck and washing your hands of a problem.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The title of the vlog is something like what did Scarlett do but the thumbnail is of Esme (i think), do they ever think about what they're doing....so dumb. Assley was so tired she had a 3 hour nap while lardy took the girls on a drive. Everyone looked after the girls in the water while mother just watched of course and screeched about Scarlett swimming, she wasn't she kept sinking.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I’m sorry, but Bison is such a huge hypocrite. He talks about a great marriage, but he can't put his phone down. Does anyone in his life call him on it??? That is not an example of a good marriage. Trashley is just as bad as him, for not putting an end to it.

Then he is pushing his change in lifestyle, want to get healthy and lose weight plexus MLM, but he still fills himself with lots of crap food. They go out for a huge lunch then he has to get himself and the girls big cups of ice cream. They eat bread loaded with butter and cheese and then he brings home even more ice cream for everyone. His new business is all a scam. He will be a further failure because he refuses to eat healthy and control his portions. He has zero self control. How could anyone possibly look to him for motivation to lose weight?? They are money-grubbing fraudsters in every way. He even has Mimi and Stacey (of Bill & Stacey) pushing it for him. Pathetic.

Trashley posts about pedophiles at the park taking pictures of little girls, then that gross thing she calls her husband, serves it up for pervs on a platter and posts pictures of their bullied “extra” daughter topless. Yes lots of "memories" for their miracles to look back on.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”