GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by nahthxx »

Eleanor Terese wrote:Is it me or was there no one else in the shop but them? Did they get the shop to themselves?
They went midday midweek...empty time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

nahthxx wrote:
Eleanor Terese wrote:Is it me or was there no one else in the shop but them? Did they get the shop to themselves?
They went midday midweek...empty time.

Probably went right on closing time Image they seem tge type
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Eleanor Terese wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:06 pm Is it me or was there no one else in the shop but them? Did they get the shop to themselves?

I was curious about that also. I didn't see anyone else there shopping. I was thinking they must have made arrangements ahead of time to have themselves alone in the store so they could film freely. Whether American Girl thought it was to their advantage and went along with this mess, who knows. Or American Girl store thought "Oh crap, let's close the doors to the public to avoid this obvious mess that will occur. It will be worth it with the amount of money these overindulging people will spend on their feral children for views." Who knows?
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snarksite »

It’s already been mentioned so I will try to avoid the whole rant raging in my head. The looks being exchanged between TyPerv and Dumbash when Indie dared to select a black baby doll.
And the insistence that it was just the car seat she wanted. Indie is constantly playing with or dragging around a doll baby, she wanted a doll baby. And she wasn’t allowed to have one!

Careful, T$A, your racism is showing. Disgusting.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I don't understand the need for these American Girl dolls. They already got American Girl baby dolls as Christmas presents plus a whole heap of accessories. Why do they need more nine months later?

**nb I do get we are talking about Trash who wants to own all of everything. Their consumerism just blows me away and I will never understand it. She says no to much needed therapy, but yes to more plastic stuff that will be lying forgotten on the basement trash pile within a week. Soon the pile will be coming up the basement stairs and they won't be able to get down there anymore.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

snarksite wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:21 pm It’s already been mentioned so I will try to avoid the whole rant raging in my head. The looks being exchanged between TyPerv and Dumbash when Indie dared to select a black baby doll.
And the insistence that it was just the car seat she wanted. Indie is constantly playing with or dragging around a doll baby, she wanted a doll baby. And she wasn’t allowed to have one!

Racist pigs.

Off topic. But I just love that Gemma Chatwin's favourite doll is a black baby doll that she chose. I don't agree with everything the Chatwins do but they are so much better parents than the Greeds will ever be. The sad thing is, that the Greeds do not have the brain power and cognitive thinking skills to truly understand why the Chatwin's are superior in the parenting and even the life skills department.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

FatAssCrack was on a lie on his IG earlier. What a pathetic bunch. A couple of cats come into his "office" and see the American Girl stuff they had shipped. They weren't supposed to see it until tomorrow and MrsAssCrack must be gone. Faddy is all in a panic, saying mom's gonna kill me, then proceeds to plead with his own kids to put the stuff back. He tries to bribe them by saying let's go down and get a treat. One of the tinies laughs, runs down the hall with her toy into the bathroom and locks the door. Faddy is then down on his knees looking under the bathroom door telling tiny he can see her. Maybe if you say pretty please with sugar on top your bratty kids will do what you want. Wouldn't count on it, though. They are both such jokes as parents, the cats just run them ragged.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

In the last three or so minutes of the vlog after they were talking about what they were taking home with them and what was being shipped Trashley went back around the store filming what the girls were playing with. First up was one of the girls with NotANanny and you can tell by Trash’s initial verbal reaction that she pulled herself up on and the face NotANanny pulled that they’d broken the ping pong table. Not surprising given how they touched, picked up and roughly handled every darn thing in the store. The staff were patient saints.
Last edited by DownTheRabbitHole on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

snarksite wrote:It’s already been mentioned so I will try to avoid the whole rant raging in my head. The looks being exchanged between TyPerv and Dumbash when Indie dared to select a black baby doll.

That whole scene with the black baby was horrible. Let the poor girl have what she wants. I remember as a little girl I wanted a black baby also. My mom bought it for me and I took it everywhere. My mom was proud that I didn't see a difference in the baby dolls. Not these dumb shit parents. They will do everything they can to keep their ferals in the bubble they created. I hope one of them dates a nice black man that treats her well. Show these idiot donors that color doesn't matter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Apologies for two posts in such close succession but I too wanted to chime in on Dumb and Dumber steering Indie away from the doll she wanted. It’s further evidence that prejudice is taught not inherent. As an Early Childhood teacher I was running a 4 year old Pre-School. At the beginning of each year I had each child draw a picture of themself and I then put them all together on a template that was printed on to tshirts that was their school uniform. I’ll never forget the time two little girls, one white and one indigenous, were sitting with me at a table drawing the pictures of themselves. The white child was drawing her face using a flesh coloured crayon and the indigenous little girl was drawing her face using a brown crayon. The white girl looked across at the indigineous girl’s drawing and said (it impacted me so much I still remember the exact words used) “Don’t draw with the brown crayon cause I’m nearly finished so you can use my crayon” as she held up the flesh coloured crayon. The little indigenous girl said to the white girl “No I’m using brown cause my skin is brown”. The little white girl looked at her and said “Oh yeah it is too” and without missing a beat they continued drawing and talking to each other. Congratulations Dumb and Dumber for destroying even more of your children’s innocence and instrinsic values.

Unread post by Guest »

gram3 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:18 pm FatAssCrack was on a lie on his IG earlier. What a pathetic bunch. A couple of cats come into his "office" and see the American Girl stuff they had shipped. They weren't supposed to see it until tomorrow and MrsAssCrack must be gone. Faddy is all in a panic, saying mom's gonna kill me, then proceeds to plead with his own kids to put the stuff back. He tries to bribe them by saying let's go down and get a treat. One of the tinies laughs, runs down the hall with her toy into the bathroom and locks the door. Faddy is then down on his knees looking under the bathroom door telling tiny he can see her. Maybe if you say pretty please with sugar on top your bratty kids will do what you want. Wouldn't count on it, though. They are both such jokes as parents, the cats just run them ragged.

It was enlightening to see them acting what I assume is normal for them.
Tylard tells the ferals that they can't take the toys out of the office. The pastry finds her doll car seat and tells TyLard its hers. He says yes he knows and that she can take it downstairs but the rest of the crap must stay in the office. One of the heavies whine; I assume protesting that its not fair. I can't even tell if he has a moment of realization that he's already told her that she could take it. The pastry takes off with it down the hallway into the bathroom and locked Tylard out. You could tell this was not the first time it had happened. TyPerv on his knees looking under the door. Also not the first time that had happened. So so creepy.
I was surprised the pastry gave up without a fight. She was just as happy running and playing with the metal fork in the back yard. The grain found Tyrone's brothers shoe horn to play with.
Bizarre. Super expensive toys in the shit hole basement and dads office. They are playing the sharp metal objects.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

gram3 wrote:FatAssCrack was on a lie on his IG earlier. What a pathetic bunch. A couple of cats come into his "office" and see the American Girl stuff they had shipped. They weren't supposed to see it until tomorrow and MrsAssCrack must be gone. Faddy is all in a panic, saying mom's gonna kill me, then proceeds to plead with his own kids to put the stuff back. He tries to bribe them by saying let's go down and get a treat. One of the tinies laughs, runs down the hall with her toy into the bathroom and locks the door. Faddy is then down on his knees looking under the bathroom door telling tiny he can see her. Maybe if you say pretty please with sugar on top your bratty kids will do what you want. Wouldn't count on it, though. They are both such jokes as parents, the cats just run them ragged.

Gram3 ... the names you come up with for FatAssCrack are awesome! The LIEfeed (or at least the portion I could stomach) is so typical. He is a pontificating buffoon. If his lips are moving it’s BULLSHIT. He is sooooooooo full of himself. I cannot wait for the day the Karma Image runs over him and smashes him like a bug. In related news ... his greasy, nasty, unkempt hair. It looks like the girls got a hold of scissors and trimmed his bangs. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... ef354a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... dcdd2a.jpg[/IMG]

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Enough wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:Firstly assholes, don't let the girls run ahead of you onto roads.
Stop carrying the girls on your shoulders fuckface without holding on. Are you seriously waiting for something to happen. Your holy father does not discern when bad thing happen to his flock. I just read of a little girl aged 9 dying from leukemia from your faith so he's not invincible.
All of you stop carrying them everywhere, they're not babies they are nearly 5 years old FFS.

When you are inside shops, use your inside voices you inconsiderate assholes. Of course the staff were excellent, they watched parents of 4 girls giving in to every whim, all they saw were $$$$. They're not stupid.

How disgusting of you Asswitt to constantly question what she wanted when it involved a black doll. It was obvious to me what you were doing.

Not a thank you in sight. And of course, this is all they needed, more shit to throw down in the basement. Greed and gluttony personified. I give up on any hope for these girls.

Last but not least, FFS get them shoes that fit. Is it so damn hard? Fuckers
Her questioning Indie when the black doll was involved pissed me off. She is a BITCH (yes, I said it). Then her excuse that she didn’t want the doll just the car seat. No, she wanted that doll.

Noticed every time a doll that wasn't Caucasian was the focus is the only time she called a doll pretty. So forced

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

RUKiddingMe wrote:Guaranteed they dropped $1000 or more in that American Doll store. Ashley saying she was going to let them pick out the dolls they wanted what a joke, she couldn't stand it that one of the littles wanted a bitty baby, and who lets their children run wild in a store grabbing everything.
Ashley please grow the fuck up, you sound like I don't know what talking about you and how you love Stephanie and wanted one of the girls to pick her and how you wanted to buy her for yourself. Do people really act like this, I had my son when I was only 18 and I had to grow up really fast, at thirty the last thing I would be so excited about is a doll.
Can't wait to see what they get for Christmas and their birthdays, what's left.
If they actually think people like watching this shit show of greed they put out then they are delusional.
It was Samantha and she showed how stupid she is as Sam isn't just not for sale but she's the rarest doll in the line Worth 2k in resale ....she called Mary Ann molly in the beginning too...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Want to see something amusing? My 7 year old watches GQS and TIHWB on Youtube from time to time (she falls down the rabbit hole and stumbles upon them after watching other vlogs). She’s OBSESSED with American Girls dolls and look how much of the GQS vlog she watched (the red bar at the bottom shows how much was watched). Barely any of it. Then look at the freaking toilet vlog. She almost watched the whole damn thing before switching videos. What does that tell you about their vlog!?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... c3a7f1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5db7cd.jpg[/IMG]

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I just watched the American girl vlog, only because I am procrastinating doing something.

Few notable quotes:

Tyliar - Which one do you wana be? The Doctor or the patient?
Heavy – Carrot

Tyliar – What’s it doing?
Heavy – It’s doing that.

Trash – The girls did not live out my childhood dream of getting Samantha but it’s okay. I’m glad they got the dolls they wanted coz it’s their childhood not mine. I’m really trying to remember that.
No shit Sherlock. You are only realising just now that the girls are individuals and were not put on this earth to live out your childhood fantasies?

Then there was the whole debale with Indie. They think she wanted the carseat not the baby doll. They only think, because she kept on going back to the display pointing and babbling. Of course she didn't have the language to actually say what she meant, which at nearly 5 years old is just so so sad.

I also notice that the "extra" didn't get much camera time. I guess that's what extras on movie sets are for though? To pad out the background and make a cameo appearance when the stars of the show are off camera? Lucky they have an extra child to do that for them. Give the heavies and Indie a bit of a break from time to time.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I am honestly still in shock how much shit they bought at the store. At first I thought each girl was gonna get one doll (given how expensive they are) and that would be it. I was not prepared for the grabby shit show that unleashed after they entered the store.

Things I find hard to wrap my head around:

Cake shit: Why did they have to buy 2 of the exact same expensive shit? Wouldn't it be easier to teach those miracles how to SHARE? Not no mention they just had to buy those anniversary dresses ($18 each) so the dolls can match. :roll:

Indie and the black baby doll: It was soooo weird. Indie clearly wanted that baby and the carseat but Trash (who dressed up thinking she looks like a million bucks) trying way too hard to convince the pastry to choose a doll like her sisters.. when she knows damn well that Indie likes babys. Wasn't she just saying that they treat the girls as individuals? Yeah sure Jan...

Indie acting like a 2 year old and even a baby is so worrying. She just babbles and squels most of the time. But does it bother the mother of the year? Of course not! The only things that matter to her are that the pastry should match with her sisters and chose the white baby doll.

Ping pong table: The ferals already managed to break someting at the fucking store. What the hell these babysitters do all day? Cause they're not definitely not teaching those girls any manners that's for sure. If my kid broke something at a store I would be mortified to say the least. And would probably pay for it. But the ferals already breaking stuff at the store should tell them about the future of those dolls and the other shit they got. Unless they got dumped in the dungeon right away.

They probably didn't even tell the girls to play gently with those dolls and take care of them. Bet we'll see those dolls get dragged around by their hair in the incoming vlogs.

At this point I am not sure if anyhing left of their college funds that Seneskank claims to have. If they were smart they would keep those dolls and boxes in excellent condition and maybe sell them later when the reality train hits them. But who am I kidding?

It's just so sad they would rather buy those girls more plastic shit they don't even need than getting them clothes and shoes that actually fit. Not to mention proper education they clearly need.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

They still have the old cribs in the basement along with with everything else that's ever entered that house[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 383941.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 992264.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

I thought they said they donated three of the cribs. Hmmmmm.
WhyamIsosmart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhyamIsosmart »

Anyone else notice on the liefeed that Tyler displayed their home address clearly?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”