DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Thanks Sassy.

I’ve just watched a vlog on another family channel of them talking to their YouTube rep about the upcoming changes. Some things I picked up on that will apply to the Greedners:-

1. Exactly how and how much family vloggers will be impacted is still an unknown and is currently seen as a grey area.

2. Children can still appear in vlogs but cannot be seen to be portrayed as “characters”.

3. At this stage it seems that the channels of family vloggers won’t automatically be labelled as directed at children but will have to declare for each vlog they post as to whether or not it’s aimed at children.

4. The likes of toy promotions and possibly even challenges will deem a vlog as being aimed at children.

5. The changes are retrospective so will apply to all past vlogs on a channel.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

Yuk! Tyler is watching Amanda and her makeup video. How creepy is that. He asks her if she and her hubby have a hot date planned. She shuts him up with a comment “No, MY husband is still at work.” Something Tyler can’t wrap his fat head around. I would feel so uncomfortable knowing that little perv was watching me.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

DownTheRabbitHole wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:49 pm Thanks Sassy.

I’ve just watched a vlog on another family channel of them talking to their YouTube rep about the upcoming changes. Some things I picked up on that will apply to the Greedners:-

1. Exactly how and how much family vloggers will be impacted is still an unknown and is currently seen as a grey area.

2. Children can still appear in vlogs but cannot be seen to be portrayed as “characters”.

3. At this stage it seems that the channels of family vloggers won’t automatically be labelled as directed at children but will have to declare for each vlog they post as to whether or not it’s aimed at children.

4. The likes of toy promotions and possibly even challenges will deem a vlog as being aimed at children.

5. The changes are retrospective so will apply to all past vlogs on a channel.

As an addition to point 5 the couple said to their YouTube rep that they can only think of a handful of their past vlogs that could be classified as aimed at children. Predominantly challenge vlogs that had gone viral for many channels but they never took off with their audience so they didn’t pursue them. They asked their YouTube rep what she recommended they do with them. Keep them and declare them as aimed at children so YouTube can see they’re being honest in declaring content or delete them completely so that YouTube’s algorithms don’t pick up on them and declare their whole channel as aimed at children. Their rep recommended they delete them and they were going to follow that advice. Can you imagine how many vlogs the Greedners will have to delete if they take that advice :-o .

Their choices over the coming months will say a lot about them. How much of their vlogs are about memories like they claim and how much of it’s about the money. How much of the Waddling Windbag’s interactions with his “fans”, especially the young ones, is about building their channel and how much is for his enjoyment. And they’re only two points of many.

For some strange reason I keep hearing the not too distant sound of an approaching train and I live nowhere near a railway line ;) .
Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scambuster »

I was just reading this article which is really interesting to understand what’s happening on YouTube.

https://vidiq.com/blog/post/new-youtube ... etalk-177/

I’m so curious to see how it will all impact on family vloggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Scambuster wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 pm I was just reading this article which is really interesting to understand what’s happening on YouTube.

https://vidiq.com/blog/post/new-youtube ... etalk-177/

I’m so curious to see how it will all impact on family vloggers.

Thanks for posting! This is starting to look more and more like a morality test to weed out exploitative content creators. This all started because YT/Google was caught marketing an algorithm that was identifying under 13 viewers and intentionally advertising to them. Common sense dictates that they already have the data to determine which videos/channels are being viewed by kids. So why is there so much focus on the intent of the content creator? Self reporting seems to be nothing more than an impetus for the FTC to go after the exploitative channels and YT to dump them from the platform without legal recourse.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

So...
* treated like a princess growing up,
* never told off (her aunt told a story about ashley dumping milk all over the counter and her parents laughing)
* never had responsibilities,
* never made to eat veges,
* can't stand others getting attention,
* squeals

Ashley is the grown up Hazy Bingham
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

That salad is garbage Trashley. The amount of dressing on it is disgusting! Dining out is okay if you are making good, reasonable food choices. We know they aren’t capable of that though. They also have no control when it comes to the portions. Do they ever take leftovers home from a restaurant? Do they eat it all or just waste what is left?

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Exactly. That was a case of having a little salad with your ranch. The dig at us about garbage food was so laughable. So they eat a bit of salad every now and then and all of a sudden they are almost vegans. You only have to look back at their vids to see the crap they fill these children with. They will never appreciate how fortunate they are that the girls are healthy because by dog, their parents have put them in harms way from food to falls to golf carts to leaving them alone in the middle of the night. They have been, until now, just plain bloody ridiculously lucky.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Exactly. That was a case of having a little salad with your ranch. The dig at us about garbage food was so laughable. So they eat a bit of salad every now and then and all of a sudden they are almost vegans. You only have to look back at their vids to see the crap they fill these children with. They will never appreciate how fortunate they are that the girls are healthy because by dog, their parents have put them in harms way from food to falls to golf carts to leaving them alone in the middle of the night. They have been, until now, just plain bloody ridiculously lucky.
For people who say they don’t care what haters think... they sure comment about them a lot...

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

SassySassenach wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:19 am
Abbiedownunder wrote:Exactly. That was a case of having a little salad with your ranch. The dig at us about garbage food was so laughable. So they eat a bit of salad every now and then and all of a sudden they are almost vegans. You only have to look back at their vids to see the crap they fill these children with. They will never appreciate how fortunate they are that the girls are healthy because by dog, their parents have put them in harms way from food to falls to golf carts to leaving them alone in the middle of the night. They have been, until now, just plain bloody ridiculously lucky.
For people who say they don’t care what haters think... they sure comment about them a lot...

I feel all the comments of late around the things we supposed haters raise, like their diet and dressing them identically, isn’t to convince the haters or even the KAD. It’s to convince themselves. Trashley in particular. I believe that deep down inside there’s that little nagging voice that what she calls hate, which in reality at worst is constructive criticism, has some truth to it. But because she doesn’t have the emotional maturity to put her big girl panties on, admit that she made some mistakes and take the actions needed to correct them she has to have all of these little digs to convince herself she’s right and anyone that disagrees is a hater.
tapatallk
Amateur
Amateur

GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by tapatallk »

I know the video posted today was filmed a bit ago and I haven’t watched it, however, posting a video titled “DISASTER” on today of all days really struck a negative cord with me. I know they are aware what day it is seeing as though they posted about it on other social platforms.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

They're just drama queens. Way to go Greedners, two of the girls were dressed separately. Poor mama must have stressed all day.

Oh, and by the way, having that jumping thing on CONCRETE is just an accident waiting to happen. Oh silly me, they don't have accidents because holy father is looking out for them. Morons.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Never forget
9-11-01

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Today’s video just solidifies the lack of awareness and education these two have. I live near lakes, oceans and rivers. It’s well known that by the end of summer there are many algae’s and parasites lurking in the water, mostly because of a lot of people in it, warmth, and no movement in the water.

They are absolutely ignorant.

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

First of all if I went to that little "pond" and saw all those birds, geese, ducks, whatever they were the last thing I would do was let my children swim in there, maybe it's just me but we have an extremely large amount of Canadian geese around here and lets just say they poop a lot and it is very unhealthy.
Who takes their children to swim without a suit on, or at least shorts, sitting in her little tent with one of her ugly as fuck hats on, laughing at one of her children for falling over in the chair, I swear (a lot) she doesn't have a motherly bone in her body
Take out food for lunch again, Hod forbid they actually bring sandwiches, snacks and water with them, oh ya it's the nanny's day off.
Seven children playing in the backyard and of course Ashley has to mention she has more than half of them (big fucking deal) Ashley why is it your four are the only ones crying and carrying on.
Tyson what can I say, you might want to keep that shirt on. Maybe if you weren't such a douche bag and actually cared about your health and really made an effort it would be a different story, who am I kidding, you're just disgusting and no amount of weight loss and going to help that.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

8 EMT''S/PARAMEDICS
60 POLICE OFFICERS
343 FIREFIGHTERS
2997 CIVILIANS

ALL REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by JD386 »

This man is an idiot. I saw this caption and it said “moms with postpartum”. My first thought was “postpartum what? Depression?” I clicked the link and it’s some conference thing with a health/fitness focus. So dumb. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 263ccf.jpg[/IMG]

Unread post by Guest »

RUKiddingMe wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:38 am 8 EMT''S/PARAMEDICS
60 POLICE OFFICERS
343 FIREFIGHTERS
2997 CIVILIANS

I don't think this is the place for this. There are thousands of places you can talk about it. I don't think this is one of them.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

PollyKrome wrote:
RUKiddingMe wrote:Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:38 am 8 EMT''S/PARAMEDICS
60 POLICE OFFICERS
343 FIREFIGHTERS
2997 CIVILIANS

I don't think this is the place for this. There are thousands of places you can talk about it. I don't think this is one of them.
Why is this not allowed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”