GQS: Short Boar, Forest Whore & Feral Four | Part 63

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: Short Boar, Forest Whore & Feral Four | Part 63

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit sounds like a group effort!
Sickandtired, monkey crazy & others I don’t see mentioned.

Well done, Snarkers!! Why are you so beautiful?!?! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continuing our discussing from where we left off
GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Stay Snarky, my friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Short Boar, Forest Whore & Feral Four | Part 63

Unread post by Ld5 »

I feel so bad for these kids. Esme is the smartest of them all and even then I think she’s behind at her age. As a Mom of four you would think by now she would be able to at least brush their hair when they go out in public.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does anyone believe Esme really colored that picture by herself? I don't mean to slam HER. I just don't believe any of them have the motor skills to stay in the lines that perfectly.
And what was that breakfast? French toast, potatoes, bacon AND an enormous serving of whipped cream with apparently a few berries? Those poor kids. Set up for life with horrible eating habits.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

lmmomSD wrote:Does anyone believe Esme really colored that picture by herself? I don't mean to slam HER. I just don't believe any of them have the motor skills to stay in the lines that perfectly.
And what was that breakfast? French toast, potatoes, bacon AND an enormous serving of whipped cream with apparently a few berries? Those poor kids. Set up for life with horrible eating habits.

Not for one second do I believe Esme colored that!! What fake ass people Boar & Whore are!!

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... eed196.jpg[/IMG]

They are not even trying to cover up how fake and staged their pictures are anymore.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bollie Brand. Give me a fucking break. If you're new to that family, the Griffiths are an extended family of insane dysfunction that almost all vlogs. And act like they are #familygoals. Meanwhile, Ruby just sent one of her sons to a Mormon "wilderness camp" to straighten him out,(but won't say exactly why-- something about he needs to learn "humility") Bonnie has had a bunch of plastic surgery and is all strung out on pain meds, her kids have sheets held together with duct tape, and shoes with holes, and Ellie has some kind of disordered eating and is tired ALL the time, unless she's on vacation away from her kids. Then she's fine. And all three of them ignore their kids and stay in bed online shopping at Nordstrom all day. And Bonnie and Ellie started an overpriced "clothing line" called "Bollie" (get it? It's both of their names-- how cute!)
Ruby is the only one who still has lots of views, and Bonnie and Ellie have this delusion that Bollie is going to support them after YT dries up. The clothes are ugly and overpriced, and if you ask where they are made (China) you get blocked.
Trashley would love to have Ruby's subscribers. Heck, she would love to have Bonnie and Ellie's. They're still over a million, even if people aren't watching.
Sorry for going so far OT. The Griffiths make me so angry. They're such hypocrites. Ruby even filmed her family at Chick Fil-a "being supportive", but took down the video when she got a hint of backlash. She's a coward as well as a bigot. She and Tylard would make a lovely couple.

Harpersmama2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

I’m finding it really hard to get through any of their fake ass videos due to Ton O’ Tyson’s fake everything!
Fat ass Trashley acts like her life is so frazzled. Not a freaking clue what being a mother really is. I feel nothing but sorrow for the girls as they are now responsible for being a meal ticket for their mooching, loser parents. They will indeed be the next....

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/02/ ... plets/amp/
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

lmmomSD wrote:Does anyone believe Esme really colored that picture by herself? I don't mean to slam HER. I just don't believe any of them have the motor skills to stay in the lines that perfectly.

I agree with you about Esme not doing that by herself. That breakfast was absolutely ridiculous, it had to be close if not over 2,000 calories. I think it’s disgusting for Tylard to pass on his food addiction to his children. He is using them as little eating buddies. This whole family is going to be waddling soon if they keep this up.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

There is absolutely no way Esme coloured that. I doubt that even a child a few years older would have coloured that as well. It’s not because I don’t think she could do intellectually - she’s a bright little spark. A child of her age, does not have the fine motor control to do that. Look at the cloud. It’s coloured “rainbow” style in very neat blocks.
If you’re going to fake something, then at least try to make it look like the child might have done it.
It actually shows how little they know about child development to even think that people would believe Esme did that.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I cannot believe this shit. They're literally showing the girls peeing. What's wrong with them??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

MervelllaB wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:46 am There is absolutely no way Esme coloured that. I doubt that even a child a few years older would have coloured that as well. It’s not because I don’t think she could do intellectually - she’s a bright little spark. A child of her age, does not have the fine motor control to do that. Look at the cloud. It’s coloured “rainbow” style in very neat blocks.
If you’re going to fake something, then at least try to make it look like the child might have done it.
It actually shows how little they know about child development to even think that people would believe Esme did that. Image

Please forgive me MervellaB if you’ve ever shared your own professional qualifications and I’ve missed it or can’t recall but the teacher in me couldn’t have worded that any more perfectly. You have hit the nail precisely on the head with each and every point you made.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

So now even Nash is grifting to hook up her friends. This is so trashy... be an efffing grown up and save your money if you want stupid ears.
An update was posted later of the friend skipping with ears on & Nash says “why are you so happy?”
“Because people sent me money and now I have ears”

I used to think the girls stood a chance with not a real nanny... but obviously she’s going to exploit those kids for personal gain as well. You know the majority of her followers are there because of the girls. Absolutely disgusting.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote:
MervelllaB wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:46 am There is absolutely no way Esme coloured that. I doubt that even a child a few years older would have coloured that as well. It’s not because I don’t think she could do intellectually - she’s a bright little spark. A child of her age, does not have the fine motor control to do that. Look at the cloud. It’s coloured “rainbow” style in very neat blocks.
It actually shows how little they know about child development to even think that people would believe Esme did that. Image

Please forgive me MervellaB if you’ve ever shared your own professional qualifications and I’ve missed it or can’t recall but the teacher in me couldn’t have worded that any more perfectly. You have hit the nail precisely on the head with each and every point you made.
I’m not a teacher but I have children with fine motor control issues. We’ve had lots of OT input over the years, so I’m well versed with where they should be at their age.
Up until my recent illness I was also a leader in Girl Guides (Girl Scouts there?) for kids aged 4 right through to teenagers - have been for over 20 years. I know well what the children in each section are capable of and therefore, what children of the girls’ ages can do. Even the most capable 4 year olds do not colour like that. Many 8 year olds could not colour like that.
They have no idea what to expect of children at particular ages of development.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Happy Oct. 5, sissies! Oh, its Quadbutt's 38th birthday and the nation must celebrate. Now, I may be mistaken, but I don't remember Snoop and Ms. Bigs doing anything special for Ass's big day. And the edit girls are sending lots of love. ImageImageImage (The last one is from a 15 year old.) [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... cf338b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 748488.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... d2680e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The looks on those little girls' faces are priceless. They don't look happy. And the little Snoopy girl actually looks _scared_
Why would you put Michael Myers face on a cookie? And what kind of devout LDS father loves those movies?
And those messages are creepy AF. It's so inappropriate for him to be getting messages like that from young women.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Rileysmomma wrote:Happy Oct. 5, sissies! Oh, its Quadbutt's 38th birthday and the nation must celebrate. Now, I may be mistaken, but I don't remember Snoop and Ms. Bigs doing anything special for Ass's big day. And the edit girls are sending lots of love. ImageImageImage (The last one is from a 15 year old.) [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... cf338b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 748488.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... d2680e.jpg[/IMG]

Totally off topic but those jeans look terrible on Mindy. They’re so short and wide.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:41 pm The looks on those little girls' faces are priceless. They don't look happy. And the little Snoopy girl actually looks _scared_
Why would you put Michael Myers face on a cookie? And what kind of devout LDS father loves those movies?
And those messages are creepy AF. It's so inappropriate for him to be getting messages like that from young women.
Hazy and Leah probably had to be bribed to even enter the Grub's house. If Ghastley Assley is behind the camera, we can likely guess that Leah is recoiling in horror at having to be so close to Faddy and hearing Assley's witchy cackling.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:41 pm The looks on those little girls' faces are priceless. They don't look happy. And the little Snoopy girl actually looks _scared_
Hazy and Leah probably had to be bribed to even enter the Grub's house. If Ghastley Assley is behind the camera, we can likely guess that Leah is recoiling in horror at having to be so close to Faddy and hearing Assley's witchy cackling.
She looks like she's afraid he's going to eat _her_.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

The Scotts' latest vlog had a Hello Fresh "ad" in the middle. Look at Skyler's response, it really seems like they are throwing shade at the Greeds sometimes.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... e40002.jpg[/IMG]

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Rileysmomma wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:26 pm The Scotts' latest vlog had a Hello Fresh "ad" in the middle. Look at Skyler's response, it really seems like they are throwing shade at the Greeds sometimes.

*had to remove picture*
I don’t think this is the first time they threw shade at the greeds, and it won’t be the last 😂. Remember when the greeds where trying to push themselves on the scotts and they got a huge amount of backlash? Also the scotts were warned about them being pervs and moochers. Well the greeds have traveled twice through st George and never stopped at the scotts place. I don’t think Jamie and Skylar want them around. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”