GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Unread post by lmmomSD »

3momstrong wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... c01913.jpg[/IMG]

Hey TyPERV and Tra$hwit ... your Heavenly Father is aware of your greed and lust for ALL THINGS materialistic. Good thing you have so many 13-19 yo KADS praying for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or Luke 12:15: "Take care and be on guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions"
Does not her #Sundayfashion every week belie any pretense of "Godliness" that she may have? She cares more about the girls having matching outfits for church than their ability to understand anything about the "Christian values" that supposedly mean so much to them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

She needs to keep track of her stories. Last year in Jackson Hole (?) Sam said that when she first met Ass she was intimidated by her and didn’t like her. She just ignored her. Then she got to know her and they have been “besties” ever since. Not 8 years of no friendship. So many lies and fabrications.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I found it very difficult to watch as I was distracted by her heavy makeup and the constant touching of her hair ergggh. I understand what she was trying to put out there, however, I don't understand it taking half an hour and I won't accept lectures by a self absorbed spoilt stunted woman with so little life experience. Yes, she had quads, big deal. She has no real life experience to delve into and yet we are expected to be lectured to and told we are haters with no love in our hearts.

It disturbed me to see comments from people who have met her and to say how blessed they were to have that experience. I'm not a religious person but that seems so deferential and kow towing. These people are grifters and scammers and put themselves out there as influencers, it's pretty scary to see these no nothings having such a high opinion of their standing in the world. Pretty damn insulting to those who have really lived life and contribute to society in ways these two could only imagine. I'm proud to be considered a hater, I just don't need none life lessons from a woman so insecure she has to cake on make up to hide who she really is.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

There is an easy solution to being “hated” by strangers on the internet. Take your family off of it. And which is it, Trash? Not too long ago you said you like having a snark page dedicated to you because only the most famous of influencers have one. But, now you don’t like it. Maybe your song and dance changed because LGM had PROOF of Tyler chatting with and liking provocative pictures of scantily clad underage girls. And she has PROOF that you make money off of your girls’ medical misfortunes. Even with your lower IQ, you can see the writing on the wall. If that gets spread around too much more, even many of your die hard KADs might jump ship. Then who will you have left to con out of their hard earned money? No, your frenetic, lecturing diatribe was completely a reaction to your fear of the loss of your bottom line, and had nothing to do with distaste of being “hated.”
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

So after a fake lecture on not letting haters get to her and repeating the word “like” like 500 times she & Bison are having another Christmas tradition without their miracles. They are at the movies with Bison’s family. Speaking of Bison he’s stuffing his face with a huge box of Jr Mints along with a gigantic soda which I wasn’t able to capture. His entire family is stuffing their faces as a matter of fact. She’s asking what the KADS’ Christmas traditions are. Like she really cares. I tried to insert as many “likes” as I could in this post. I’m failing compared to Assley who says like as much as she uses exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the lecture Assley. I’m so happy we don’t get to you. I’d hate for your delicate demeanor to get offended by us pointing out that you are a pathetic mother who is always leaving your miracle children that you claim you waited 8 years for.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... f91b90.jpg[/IMG]

Anne Jay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anne Jay »

It would be a shame if monkey_crazy made a new meme of Trashley & Fatso, and it ended up on Instagram AGAIN. Real talk: these recent photos make me feel good about my 45 yo face. WTF. I have zero skin regimen, and I look better. Just saying. That shit you peddle isn't working, fam.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:59 pm So after a fake lecture on not letting haters get to her and repeating the word “like” like 500 times she & Bison are having another Christmas tradition without their miracles. They are at the movies with Bison’s family. Speaking of Bison he’s stuffing his face with a huge box of Jr Mints along with a gigantic soda which I wasn’t able to capture. His entire family is stuffing their faces as a matter of fact. She’s asking what the KADS’ Christmas traditions are. Like she really cares. I tried to insert as many “likes” as I could in this post. I’m failing compared to Assley who says like as much as she uses exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the lecture Assley. I’m so happy we don’t get to you. I’d hate for your delicate demeanor to get offended by us pointing out that you are a pathetic mother who is always leaving your miracle children that you claim you waited 8 years for.

She was out playing “Bunco” last night.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

This comment was left on her lecture post about haters. I thought it was great. She claims we don’t have proof of the things we accuse her of but what this intellectually challenged individual doesn’t realize is that she provides the proof via the lie feeds and vlogs. Assley you lie so much and put it all out there for us to call you out on. The sad thing is you lie so much you believe your own lies. You also come off as very entitled and that’s not a good look for you.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 949af3.jpg[/IMG]

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Even in a movie these two idiots can’t stay off their phones. Assley is practically recording the entire movie on her IG and when Tylard started filming from his phone you could hear her talking in the background. I’m sorry but that’s just rude! No one sitting near you wants to hear your commentary or be distracted by your phones. This is just another example of your rude and entitled behavior AKA proof that you asked for in your haters don’t bother me lecture.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Receives “hateful” and truthful comments about ones lack of parenting.....

Goes out to the movies without your children....

Im sorry but what??? If people were on my back about my lack of parenting then you bet id be staying at home.

Also who looks after their kids?? We have three kids aged 8-12 (super easy ages) and i feel so guilty asking my parents (who are young still and both work) to look after them a couple of nights a YEAR! We had my husbands work dinner on friday night and a planned (6mths in advance) night away on Saturday night so the kids stayed with my parents for two nights and two full days. I felt so bad, they had fun and wished they had them longer - bug i feel so guilty! We have my work dinner on Saturday night and we have one of our friends daughters coming to stay to look after the kids.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

None of this bothers her. LOL
They don't want anyone to engage with the haters LOLImage

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

We only see a few minutes of their day. How can this person say this after seeing so little of their life. We don't really know what they're life is liken cause we see such a small portion of it.

Oh wait, that only applies to "lies" "haters" say. Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Maybe that's why Tyson voted for Trump, they have so much in common.Image

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Honestly, like I don’t know why she doesn’t honestly know like it’s not hate but concern for four young girls that like literally motivates snarkers. Like, honestly, hate and criticism are literally not the same. Honestly, A$$ley going to the source with comments and questions like you suggest but are anything but rainbows and unicorns causes one to be literally attacked by KADs and banned. Truth and deceit are like honestly literally your middle names. Blanket business, injuries, night time chats with your girl. And literally while you are blabbering on about wasted time, like your girls are honestly being raised by your nanny and totally like screaming in the background. And honestly, screenshots of young girls chatting with your husband are facts. And honestly like if people don't literally know enough about you to "hate" you they honestly like should not know enough about you to really like you enough to say you are the best or greatest at anything either.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ears wrote:None of this bothers her. LOL
They don't want anyone to engage with the haters LOLImage

"We don't want you to get attacked". But it's perfectly fine for you to attack our "haters"! Call them names! Use foul language! Tell them that they should die, or that you hope something really bad happens to them.
And is eating Jr. Mints Cryson's "Christmas tradition"? The way he is holding that box while she is posting the question makes it look like that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

It was under Trashley's cryfeed. ImageImageImageImage

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I like how OP doesn't even realize she's contradicting herself. Image
Last edited by SassySassenach on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Member requested mod swap edited photo
Nikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikki »

monkey_crazy wrote:I like how OP doesn't even realize she's contradicting herself. Image
Monkey you may want to recensor that screen capture. It still shows names in the main text :)

MrsRidgey1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsRidgey1 »

I really like LGM’s perspectives but I doubt that anything will change for the girls. These people are enabled by the delusional Kads and all of their creepy besties in that little bubble of a community they live in. The girls do not benefit from any of this exposure, why can’t they just stop filming or at least cut back if they don’t like criticism!! It really annoys me that they clearly expect nothing from the girls, as long as they match and look cute. What about their manners, their speech, their mental and physical
health! Sit with one of them and read a book once in awhile instead of running to instagram! Try it, you may enjoy it!
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Other people are seeing Asswipes drug use now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”