GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to ImmomSD
“Cryson” credit to GreenEyedWitch

Sorry I’m late, having issues getting Tapatalk loading today.

Continuing from where we left off
Snark on lovelies!!

GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: LGM has them pissed; Cryson’s knickers in a twist |Part 66

Unread post by tg910 »

For the love of Hod take them to a reputable optometrist!! This is doing them no favours.

My son was starting to cross, and because we see the optometrist at least once a year it was corrected with glasses. If these idiots ever get their act together it’s going to require surgery. Fuuuuuuuck they are neglectful unless it’s them who needs meds.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 63ef01.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Perfect new title! They are going to love it!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :mock:

I was trying to respond to NightLady in the last page about her doing some 'graphics' but not in time...

Really? What a shame! I think I heard something about that. ;) Wondering if this is allowed? A picture of Trash and her ding dong key chain that Jordan P? gave her in Greece at lunch, she had 'slipped' it into Trash's purse as a 'surprise'. You know, Greece the country that Trash & Bison left on a plane in the early morning, the day after Indie had gashed her head in Florida, traveled many hours home to Utah to have staples put in such head that night by DocNonEthics at their home before they left early the next day for 10 days. We all know that one.

This picture and in the video is her initial reaction, but with 'someone's' after thought, who knows who, the post was deleted and the video edited. Probably PervyPop looking out, over seeing the 'company' business.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Enough »

Perfect title!!

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

I have a new phone so the original screenshot I took last year is gone...so I started looking for it and couldn't find it...
It was a group chat between Tyson and edit girls when he said something about not trusting the durls because they were sneaky, but he trusted them (the edit girls)
And I remember it turning me cold. Some people thought it was nothing back then, but I was groomed and molested as a young teen and things like that were used to mess with my head
"I trust you and not others"
"I would kill anyone who hurt you" (while hurting me himself)
Things like that - so I never felt it was innocent.

I had a quick look too see if I could find it again but a lot of the edit girls are locked down to protect the fiddling fatty.
But grabbed a few screenshots of other things we hadn't seen.

He's been face timing girls, liking pics, the bottom left pic shows the young girl doing good ministry work but he didn't like that photo - just the bikini ones
Collage 2019-12-13 13_48_15.jpg
Collage 2019-12-13 13_56_00.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I don’t think those girls have ever gotten their eyes checked. Hopefully their Kindergarten screens all the kids. I know even in my kids’ preschool there was a screening for eyesight.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I can’t see anyone’s pictures
Usually I can, but not now.....

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Howlin17 wrote:I can’t see anyone’s pictures Image

Neither!
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

Patching and/or glasses can help with a lazy eye...but only until you are 7years old. After that, you are stuck with it.
So they are setting the girls up for a life with a lazy eye when it probably could have been fixed easily by just patching a couple of hours a day. But that's not "beautiful" in their minds
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I can't see screenshots here either. They're broken for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GreenEyedWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GreenEyedWitch »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:04 pm Title credit to ImmomSD
unknown credit for “cryson” (if it’s you, let me know!)

Snark on lovelies!!

I hope I’m doing this right...
I would like to say that I called him “Cryson” on YouTube... I have a different name on there (initials V B), I registered under a different name (I thought there was a rule).

I have been a long time reader on here, the posts here have supplied me with some wonderful entertainment when I get off work!!

I haven’t watched one of their vlogs in almost a year, maybe longer. I was blocked from their Instagram after liking a comment on one of the Bingham’s posts, it was a comment about the girls destroying Hazyl’s room.

I understand that some of you may not trust me, but I can assure you, I am no KAD. I would love nothing more than justice to be served. I am not one to wish harm on anyone, but these girls need to be removed from their home and be taken as far way from the family as possible. Not with grandparents, not with aunts or uncles, not with cousins, they need to be taken away and all contact shut down.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hahhaha so funny

Tonight they are taking the girls with them to some “christmas tradition” some singing borefest. So the lies dont hurt huh... the fact that we commented not even 24hrs ago that all their traditions dont include the girls, they magically take them out!!

So if jesus is the reason for the season - they have a bloody funny way of showing it!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GreenEyedWitch wrote:

Snark on lovelies!!

I would like to say that I called him “Cryson” on YouTube... I have a different name on there (initials V B), I registered under a different name (I thought there was a rule).

I have been a long time reader on here, the posts here have supplied me with some wonderful entertainment when I get off work!!

I haven’t watched one of their vlogs in almost a year, maybe longer. I was blocked from their Instagram after liking a comment on one of the Bingham’s posts, it was a comment about the girls destroying Hazyl’s room.

I understand that some of you may not trust me, but I can assure you, I am no KAD. I would love nothing more than justice to be served. I am not one to wish harm on anyone, but these girls need to be removed from their home and be taken as far way from the family as possible. Not with grandparents, not with aunts or uncles, not with cousins, they need to be taken away and all contact shut down.
Thanks for the contribution of "Cryson"! Yay, now we can share credit for the thread title!
I'm honored.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Howlin17 wrote:I can’t see anyone’s pictures Image

For me, it makes a difference if the poster uploaded them on the website or Tapatalk. If they used the website, I have to go to the website to see the pictures.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Her double chin is coming along nicely.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 824284.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

GreenEyedWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GreenEyedWitch »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:19 pm
GreenEyedWitch wrote:

Snark on lovelies!!

Thanks for the contribution of "Cryson"! Yay, now we can share credit for the thread title!
I'm honored.

No, I am honored!

The only reason I called him Cryson in the first place was because comparing him to a bison is an insult to the animal bison!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Donits wrote:I have a new phone so the original screenshot I took last year is gone...so I started looking for it and couldn't find it...
It was a group chat between Tyson and edit girls when he said something about not trusting the durls because they were sneaky, but he trusted them (the edit girls)
And I remember it turning me cold. Some people thought it was nothing back then, but I was groomed and molested as a young teen and things like that were used to mess with my head

I had a quick look too see if I could find it again but a lot of the edit girls are locked down to protect the fiddling fatty.

He's been face timing girls, liking pics, the bottom left pic shows the young girl doing good ministry work but he didn't like that photo - just the bikini ones
Sorry for so many posts. Thank you for sharing your story. I had the same thing happen. We had just moved across country, and I didn't have a lot of friends at the new school, and people were making fun of me for having a Southern accent. And the one friend I did make, her father groomed and molested me. I wonder if these edit girls have anyone to talk to. The way they coo over Tyson simply responding to their messages really creeps me out. It's as though he is the only one giving them attention, and they don't want to give it up. They're obviously needy and vulnerable, and he is a pig for taking advantage of it. Even if he never touches them, he's still using them for his own gratification. If "all" he's doing is getting his ego stroked (no pun intended), it's still taking advantage of those girls.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Donits wrote:I have a new phone so the original screenshot I took last year is gone...so I started looking for it and couldn't find it...

Sorry for so many posts. Thank you for sharing your story. I had the same thing happen. We had just moved across country, and I didn't have a lot of friends at the new school, and people were making fun of me for having a Southern accent. And the one friend I did make, her father groomed and molested me. I wonder if these edit girls have anyone to talk to. The way they coo over Tyson simply responding to their messages really creeps me out. It's as though he is the only one giving them attention, and they don't want to give it up. They're obviously needy and vulnerable, and he is a pig for taking advantage of it. Even if he never touches them, he's still using them for his own gratification. If "all" he's doing is getting his ego stroked (no pun intended), it's still taking advantage of those girls.

Id love to know where the parents are??

My 12yr old has instagram, his account is loaded on mine so I can see what he posts, check his messages etc. I regularly check his phone (condition of him having a phone, we get to keep an eye on what he’s doing). His phone stays in the living room when he goes to bed and he doesn’t take it to school. If he was talking to some random online, id like to think id know about it.

He is taking advantage of these girls and their fawning over him. They really are stroking his tiny ego. I do believe that he is probably gay and most likely wouldn’t actually physically “do anything”, however him hinting and even having discussions with teen girls is disgusting.

Adam Busby would never ever do shit like this, if he attempted to do it - Danielle would be on his arse so fast.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wonder about the parents too! I certainly paid attention to what my kids were doing online! Any social media they had, I had access to as well. And like you said, Haulnarse, the computers and phones were only accessed in the living room. No getting on the internet in their bedrooms with the door closed. I've had people tell me that is terrible, that teens "need privacy" They had privacy when warranted. They could talk to their friends about how mean we were, but couldn't post it on Facebook. Oh well. Maybe I'm an old prude, but I don't think teens need social media accounts that they don't want their parents to see. If they don't want mom and dad to see it, they shouldn't be putting it on the internet to last forever.
I just can't imagine giving a tween free rein on the internet.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Saw this on FB and how relevant it is here on multiple different threads... especially for these girls, it may not be drugs and alcohol - but FOOD for them NOW, they are filling a void with food.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2f45b7.jpg[/IMG]

Still convinced Mama Ashley is high as fuck on something 99% of the time. Who laughs while discussing hatred, etc.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”