GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS:DingDongs ditch HongKong for EvieBear & 3Spares|Part67

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:
lefargen97 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:13 pm They are raising their kids to be little monsters. Anything they want they get, I have never seen children who are so spoiled. I cringed when I saw the way the girls were screaming inside the stores. It's so disruptive, and they are old enough that they should know how to use their indoor voice.
Someone posted to Facebook regarding the cats coloring on the tablecloth in the video today - They hoped tablecloth was diposable.
It looked like a cloth covering to me. Several comments about not liking T&A letting Favie order off adult's menu.
A restaurant with cloth napkins sure as shit doesn’t have disposable tablecloths. They really are giant assholes for letting them do that. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 9bc2b2.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

^I don't post here often mostly because this family makes me so angry that I can't watch them that much, but I was shocked that they'd let their kids draw all over the tablecloth so I checked it out. It definitely was a cloth tablecloth but there definitely was a sheet of paper on top of it, so I'm playing devil's advocate here to say that at least they weren't drawing all over the linens. Otherwise, though, they don't get a pass from me!
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

*****THREAD CLOSED*****

Sorry for the delay, having trouble getting into YTMD tonight.

Please follow this link to find Part 68!

GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”