GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snowball90 wrote:
3momstrong wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Snarkmeister wrote:I just saw a commercial for the Super Nanny. With the Greedner’s numbers tanking, maybe they should consider it. Imagine the views that level of publicity would bring them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pervy Steve and the Frauds will be all over this! Ugh! Anything to get “notariety” for these two chumps! Super Nanny will take a look at TyPERV’s obsession with 9-13 year old girls and run the other way! But maybe her reporting his sick obsession to the authorities would have some credibility! One can only hope!

I wonder what it would take to nominate this "family" for this show? Granted this family doesnt need more fame or notoriety but those kids deserve to be disciplined and the right kind of attention. Plus no matter how much I dislike Nanny Jo Frost she can administer the first dose to these fake parents and boy would that be fun to watch haha!
Unfortunately I think families have to nominate themselves. And can you imagine the shitstorm if someone suggested that they nominate themselves? "Why? They have Nanny Ash! And they're amazing parents! The durls are so well behaved and kind! Especially Evie." Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snowball90 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 am
Snowball90 wrote:
3momstrong wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:23 pm
Pervy Steve and the Frauds will be all over this! Ugh! Anything to get “notariety” for these two chumps! Super Nanny will take a look at TyPERV’s obsession with 9-13 year old girls and run the other way! But maybe her reporting his sick obsession to the authorities would have some credibility! One can only hope!

I wonder what it would take to nominate this "family" for this show? Granted this family doesnt need more fame or notoriety but those kids deserve to be disciplined and the right kind of attention. Plus no matter how much I dislike Nanny Jo Frost she can administer the first dose to these fake parents and boy would that be fun to watch haha!
Unfortunately I think families have to nominate themselves. And can you imagine the shitstorm if someone suggested that they nominate themselves? "Why? They have Nanny Ash! And they're amazing parents! The durls are so well behaved and kind! Especially Evie." Image

I have to admit I did look it up and it looks like they will have to have someone close to them nominate them for this, but it doesn't take someone close to them to report them to CPS. The only hesitation I have with that one is they are in Utah and Mormons have a tendency of covering up for each other so I don't think reporting them does any good :(
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I hate the smell of KADS in the morning.....just saying.
I never realized what hell having twins could be.....

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Many of these YouTube families would have been visited my social workers\DCFS a time or three if they weren't rich. Could you see a low-income single [not white] mom getting away with some of the things YouTubers proudly display? Not likely.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Todays vlog: SnoreSquad arrives at Disney. Whoopee.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Snowball90 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 am
Snowball90 wrote: I wonder what it would take to nominate this "family" for this show? Granted this family doesnt need more fame or notoriety but those kids deserve to be disciplined and the right kind of attention. Plus no matter how much I dislike Nanny Jo Frost she can administer the first dose to these fake parents and boy would that be fun to watch haha!

I have to admit I did look it up and it looks like they will have to have someone close to them nominate them for this, but it doesn't take someone close to them to report them to CPS. The only hesitation I have with that one is they are in Utah and Mormons have a tendency of covering up for each other so I don't think reporting them does any good :(
I’m not a moderator and don’t think I am by any means. However, I just thought I should point that is discussion here about reporting families to CPS is a no-go - at least as far as I understand it.
Whatever anyone does is their own business but it’s not supposed to be talked about here.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MervelllaB wrote:
Snowball90 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 am Unfortunately I think families have to nominate themselves. And can you imagine the shitstorm if someone suggested that they nominate themselves? "Why? They have Nanny Ash! And they're amazing parents! The durls are so well behaved and kind! Especially Evie." Image

I’m not a moderator and don’t think I am by any means. However, I just thought I should point that is discussion here about reporting families to CPS is a no-go - at least as far as I understand it.
Whatever anyone does is their own business but it’s not supposed to be talked about here.

True. And I imagine that although we can't actually do it, talking about nominating them for Super Nanny probably isn't ok either. But although we can't nominate them, I have to admit that it would be fun if someone close to them did.
I can just see her face during the "observation" period. And I would so love to watch her cut these two down to size. I'll bet her first move would be to tell them to get rid of NARN.

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

MervelllaB wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:34 am
Snowball90 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 am Unfortunately I think families have to nominate themselves. And can you imagine the shitstorm if someone suggested that they nominate themselves? "Why? They have Nanny Ash! And they're amazing parents! The durls are so well behaved and kind! Especially Evie." Image

Ok. I wasn't going to and I apologize. Some of the rules are a bit fuzzy to me so I am still trying to understand a few of them. I appreciate your kindness in letting me know :)
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

So fake

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Morning Glory wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:12 am
2txsoccerkids wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 am

Smowball-
I get what you are saying, I think all
Of us have different levels of dislike for this family. I find that I give them a little more grace because I am a mom of multiples and singles- and I know that multiples are way harder to parent, until you have lived it you just don’t get it. It sounds like you have lived through infertility so you give them more grace there and I totally get that.
I like coming here to read the drama- I honestly don’t have the time that a lot of these ladies have- they spend hours watching vlogs, replaying things in slow motion to hear back things and see things that we might miss- I love the re-caps because I don’t have the time to do that. Sometimes I completely agree with what’s being said, other times I roll my eyes and think really? But again, they have a ton of time and history invested in this and it’s eaier to just move on sometimes. I also don’t post often because they have a little inner circle that is pretty tight- you will see at the bottom that way more people read than ever post. I find that if I disagree with something that is said here it’s easier to just keep moving than to try to point it out!
Hope that you stay and read and don’t get to frustrated!
I would be interested to hear how bringing up multiples is more difficult than bringing up singletons. I don't doubt that it is---I just don't know first-hand. There were twins in my family and when anyone referred to their two children who were close in age as being "just like twins", my mother would shake her head privately and say, No, it isn't the same. Anyway, I would be interested in hearing about the challenges and applying that knowledge to the Gardners.

The thing that gets my goat about the Gardners is that they use the fact that they have quads as an excuse to do nothing for their children. If they were *trying* to discipline them, and enjoy them, and get one-to-one time, and take them to fun, educational events, no one here would be giving them grief. It's that they don't even try. As though, if children are multiples, the bar is not just low, it's lying on the floor.

Multiples are harder in a way, especially when they are infants and not on a shedual yet. They seem to always to need two suddenly things at the same time (one a diaper change while the other is crying because they need a bottle). It’s hard trying to split the time/ needs appropriately, (one might be a over all happier baby and not need to be held as much but to make sure they are still getting held and the attention they need). As they get older the difficulty changes more to close aged sibling challenges, they fight and bicker over toys, but also play nicely sometimes, there emotional needs are similar (2 3 year olds who have big emotions and don’t know how to handle them is hard and stressful).

But this part is to the Gardner’s especially. The girls are at a age that if we’re taught properly should be Falling into a pattern, they are all “into” the same type stuff so you don’t need a bajilion toys. They are playing at the same age level. So you don’t need 5 year old toys but also 2 year old toys and baby toys. They can play games together (hungry hippos, uno, candy land etc) and you don’t have a 5 year old who wants to play a game while the 2 year old is trying to eat the small game pieces, while being newly pregnant and just want to sleep and puke all day long.
(I know multiple moms have more pregnancies but not these ones).

Imagine these parents in these situations

Tyson at work and Ashley with a newborn (2ish months old) who just wants to be held and fed while taking a 2 year old to the bathroom every what feels like 15 min because she’s got to go (literal dribbling each time). We would hear how it’s the hardest thing ever and no one understands.

Having a 3 year old and year and a half year old and being first trimester pregnant. Where every food you cook makes you want to hurl, every dirty diaper change you slap that clean diaper on and get baby off the change table and book it to the toilet. Wiping the 3 year old because they still need help but have to run to the sink first.

Having a 4-5 year old who loves small toys like the hat Hatchamals or lol surprise but also have a 2 year old and 9 month old who eat everything and reminding the oldest to keep these toys in their room and keeping the littles from chocking.

Yes they have 4x the 5 year old attitude, and the emotional hardness will always be there. But physically the girls should be getting easier. Know yes and no, know how to act in public, know hands off ways of dealing with situations, know what’s expected, know how to get dressed, should be soon able to go bathroom with no assistance (wipe properly flush and wash). Help with simple chores (clean up your toys, set the table, put clothes away. Know the house rules and obey them (most of the time) (my house, hands off floors and for standing chairs/couches are for sitting, we use polite words with each other, clean up after your done playing, we answer when spoken to).

So back to the original statement yes multiples are harder. But by the age the these kids are they should be more emotionally and less physically difficult
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

So if we follow snowflake’s line of reasoning down the rabbit hole, Tyson isn’t THAT bad of a husband. He only chats with underage girls and scopes out half-dressed women on IG 6 out of 7 days per week. He does refrain from being a perv one day per week, so he should definitely get credit for that.

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Snarkmeister wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:39 pm So if we follow snowflake’s line of reasoning down the rabbit hole, Tyson isn’t THAT bad of a husband. He only chats with underage girls and scopes out half-dressed women on IG 6 out of 7 days per week. He does refrain from being a perv one day per week, so he should definitely get credit for that.

Why do you feel the need to take what I said completely out of context?! It is never okay for a grown adult to talk with underage girls especially when he doesn't know them. There is a big difference between finding something positive out of a situation where the parents spend maybe an hour or two with their kids and having a grown ass man being a pervert talking to teenage girls.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Snowball90 wrote:
Snarkmeister wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:39 pm So if we follow snowflake’s line of reasoning down the rabbit hole, Tyson isn’t THAT bad of a husband. He only chats with underage girls and scopes out half-dressed women on IG 6 out of 7 days per week. He does refrain from being a perv one day per week, so he should definitely get credit for that.

Why do you feel the need to take what I said completely out of context?! It is never okay for a grown adult to talk with underage girls especially when he doesn't know them. There is a big difference between finding something positive out of a situation where the parents spend maybe an hour or two with their kids and having a grown ass man being a pervert talking to teenage girls.
I don’t understand your constant desire to find the positive around here. Again, SNARK SITE. Not rainbows and sunshine site. They are shitty parents. Nobody around here thinks they should get credit for the bare minimum bullshit they do.

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Snowball90 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Snarkmeister did not take your comments out of content. She applied your reasoning skills regarding how they sometimes bathe the girls and sometimes cook with them, therefore they aren't all bad.

Snowball, I think it's time that you think about building your snowman on another site. This site is for snarking about the Greedners, not each other.
You have created more drama among members here in the 1 week you have been a member than I have seen in over 2 years that I have been here.
hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

Snowball90 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:24 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:19 am I doubt Tyson has regularly been doing baths since they were babies.

Ashley making muffins with them or banana bread you can tell she ONLY does it when it's filmed because it's so fucking awkward. It's not like they're shy to be filmed so why would it be awkward to film something they do all the time....
Believe me, do I think they have been doing it as often as they should be? Hell, no but at least they do it even if it is very little.
Are you a kad not to be rude or anything They don’t need any more excuses made for them they suck as parents...they do eveything for show they don’t do anything for those girls expect when it’s convenient for th sad..
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I refuse to give these 2 assholes any credit for a damn thing! They are both scammers in every way possible. Everything they choose to show us is all fake, it's all for show to try to portray a family that isn't anything they read are.
Second, this soccer mom lady. ..
Sorry you feel that way that some of us have all this time and you don't. Sorry that you feel theres some "inner circle conspiracy" here.... because there isn't. What there is is a group of women who have been through hell in one way or another and have been blessed to have found one another for support. It's a small world and I for one am extremely grateful to have found these lovely ladies who understand what real struggles are.
Man, just go away if you don't understand what snarking is or if you don't have enough time to at least understand why we are the way we are.
Believe me, I wanted to say something a lot less but I refrained.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Snowball90 wrote:

Tyson is a fucking pervert so its absolutely disgusting for him to ever bathe his FOUR GIRLS! Even if its 1 day a week or year.
You've really got some nerve giving him ANY credit! Anyone who wants to give a pervert credit needs to reevaluate themselves immediately.
And as for Assface in the kitchen.... ha ha ha ha! Boy does she have you fooled! Looks like both Tyson and Ashley have you completely fooled. You're buying right into their delusional life. Just stop.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

All abusive parents do nice things sometimes. That's how they work. Very very rarely are they bad all the time. Eventually, if they haven't already will learn not to take nice at face value. Abuse isn't all hitting [although I suspect there is physical abuse from those Ashley twisting the girls arms clips] and to be honest often times the mind-fucking of - wait why are you being nice to be now? When will the other shoe drop? - that is worse. Ashley has openly mocked her children to their face and asked their sisters to join in. She's their first mean girl bully. Tyson did seem to do more with them [that he vlogged] when they were babies but even then some of his winning parenting was leaving them strapped in the car alone when he went to get donuts.
2txsoccerkids
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2txsoccerkids »

Night lady wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:54 pm I refuse to give these 2 assholes any credit for a damn thing! They are both scammers in every way possible. Everything they choose to show us is all fake, it's all for show to try to portray a family that isn't anything they read are.
Second, this soccer mom lady. ..
Sorry you feel that way that some of us have all this time and you don't. Sorry that you feel theres some "inner circle conspiracy" here.... because there isn't. What there is is a group of women who have been through hell in one way or another and have been blessed to have found one another for support. It's a small world and I for one am extremely grateful to have found these lovely ladies who understand what real struggles are.
Man, just go away if you don't understand what snarking is or if you don't have enough time to at least understand why we are the way we are.
Believe me, I wanted to say something a lot less but I refrained.

You don’t need to apologize for anything.
Like I said before- I usually just read along for the Drama and the cliff notes version because I don’t have the time to watch it all unfold in real time.
I simply responded to a question that was asked- I didn’t mean to rile you up or offend you in any way.
I completely understand that this is a drama site and I expect nothing else from it, but I am glad that you have an online group that understands you and your struggles.
I will go back to quietly following and keep my thoughts to myself.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

GQS IG Trash is first explaining that they are a 'nickname' family. I am glad to hear that because we have so many nicknames for Bison & Trash so they must enjoy them. :lol:
Ninny is still there somewhere in the house,,probably catching up on the families' laundry. It would skeeve me to touch any of their clothing especially Bison's. His sweat soiled garments, which would be all of them, plus his undergarments? yikes,,,I would need a mask and a set of tongs to deal with it. Or maybe a full hazmat suit.
Trashley is pretending to oversee the cleaning of the littles' room. I am sure it's usually the NARN taking care of that. We have seen that many times. The kids are trying and actually seem proud of what they are doing (wanting their mother's attention), but Trash has to make sure she secretly captures and embarrasses one of them shoving/hiding Minkies under a bed. She calls out "Indie May!' but then says once the girl turned around 'Esme Jane!'. Nice going MOM! Trash did have a full view of Indie playing right next to her playing with a toy on the nightstand and she doesn't notice or even pay attention to who that was. So much more concerned with the filming.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”