MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Snowball90 wrote:
Tulip24 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:59 pm
GA Peach70 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:34 pm

I am going to be firm about this, but people just don't do IVF for the hell of it for one, because it is so expensive and secondly, it affects their bodies so much, so for you to question the fact on whether or not a couple struggled with fertility is disgusting at best. And yes, couples struggling with infertility is a commons struggle, but it is also a silent struggle for many couples as they don't want to admit this. I don't want to admit that I too struggle and have major issues with my reproductive system so maybe I come from this out of an emotional angle but its true. And through IVF multiple births is common, but you really don't see families discuss the ups and downs of multiples and this is one of those families even though I think dressing them alike as much as they do is not okay, but that is their choice.
I’m going to be firm about this, I don’t believe one fucking word that comes out of Porkster’s or Asswipe’s mouths. You’re saying I’m disgusting for not believing them? Bhahaha! Please. I’m just smart enough to see through all their bullshit and lies. The disgusting ones are the greedy Greedturds and those that defend and support them. Exploiting their children to so many strangers online is disgusting. Exploiting their children just so they don’t have to work real jobs is disgusting. Exploiting their children to sick fucking pedophiles is disgusting. Exploiting their children when the girls don’t feel well just to get views and make money is disgusting. Porky liking provocative pictures of strange women on IG while claiming he is such a loving husband, father, and a man of God is disgusting. You coming here to defend them is disgusting. Coming here calling us names is disgusting. Their timeline does not even come close to matching up with what they constantly claim as struggling with infertility for 8 years. Asswipe herself claimed she wasn’t ready for children for a long time then all of a sudden they struggled for 8 years to conceive? Please. Just like their dating/engagement life is such bullshit so is her claim to having endometriosis and their claim to struggle to have their “miracles.” The only way they could afford the IVF is by crowdfunding it. They have lived in Mimi’s basement and have filed bankruptcy. They had no money of their own. They have depended on others since day one to pay for these girls and they continue to do so. Asswipe’s creepy dad I’m sure told them since they both are such lazy, self centered assholes and fame whores to try IVF knowing the chances of having multiples was high then Porkster and Asswipe wouldn’t have to work real jobs ever again. I absolutely 100% believe they did IVF just for that reason alone. They are very calculating. Everything they do and say is planned. Did you ever watch their earlier vlogs when they would “hint” or just come out and ask for certain things they wanted for the girls? They’d have the camera gradually go over the box of diapers focusing on the size they needed or mention how hard it was to find four of something in a particular size. Or the time they came out and asked for two more high chairs. I remember hearing “we need two more guys, come on.” To Porkster and Asswipe it’s “easy money” shoving a camera in their child’s face day after day. The girls can provide the income for them by having their privacy invaded every single day of their lives, even and especially in moments that should be private. Neither “parent” can stand to be around their “miracles” longer than 5 minutes. If these “parents” really, really wanted these children more than anything in the world then they shouldn’t keep trying to get away from the girls every chance they get. They would do anything and everything to keep these girls safe and protected. Like someone said before, I’m sure it won’t be long before Porky and Asswipe will need a “much deserved trip” by themselves to work on their marriage again and to reconnect without the girls because God forbid they spend a few days with their kids. By the way, how long have you actually watched their shit show? If you want to blow rainbows and glitter up their fat asses like all the other disgusting KAD, go to their pages. You’ll fit in better over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You tell them Peach. Agree with what you said 100% they are nothing but gutter grazers
And Rabbit I have never laughed so hard at your saying “Legends in their own lunchbox” ahaha
I don't appreciate being bullied here. I dont like this family either. I am going to stay whether you like it or not. Now, on to what I wanted to say. I never said you were disgusting it was what you were saying about IVF and whether or not you believed them. That is such a personal struggle and yes i get this family brought this all out in the public eye. Now, if they struggled with infertility as much as they said they did they only know the truth. Now, why I was getting so angry and I did admit that I was probably getting too much emotion into this is because I have struggles with this and its embarrassing and makes me feel less of a woman because I am not able to get pregnant and have serious issues with my ovaries. My point was you have no idea who is reading this and you have no idea about what they are struggling with on a personal level and you could actually hurt someone without realizing it.

Now with that being said I am willing to make peace and agree to disagree about this as long as you can be careful in how you say certain things. I think its time to poke fun at this dysfunctional family with a nanny fetish haha![/quote]

Let me say first of all, I didn’t mean to like your post, I did it accidentally while trying to quote it. Secondly, I did respond to your private message to me, apologising if you had offended me. I had no intention of interacting further on this board about this matter, but seeing as you insist...
What exactly did I say that was disgusting? I asked if you were aware of the conflicting information about the Gardners history of infertility. I personally think it’s important that if someone is going to put themselves out there as an advocate for a particular cause, they are absolutely honest and transparent in what they say. Of course, they don’t owe anyone any explanations but if they are going to choose to be an influencer or awareness-raiser, then it’s important that they tell the truth. It strikes me as odd, that you are accusing someone who is pointing out the truth of saying something disgusting, yet you very much want to like the family who is spreading misinformation in the first place.
I am sorry you are having fertility problems. I know that many women here may have had similar experiences. Every one of us has our own story to tell about - my own story was recurrent pregnancy loss. That doesn’t make me feel more sorry for the Gardners though, and if that makes me disgusting, that’s fine. In my opinion, it’s more disgusting to use your somewhat mixed up story of infertility as well as the children who resulted from your story (yes, there just happened to be four of them), to ruthlessly make as many dollars as you possibly can, all the time behaving as the most selfish, entitled, abusive individuals one might ever encounter. Does feeling that way make me a disgusting person? Maybe! I can live with that though because at least I know I’m not like them.
I don’t want to like this family. I want every one to see this family for the disgusting individuals they are. I want them to stop damaging their children, while there is still time for them to recover. I want Tyson to stop interacting with young girls on social media platforms and be seen as the predator he is! I want them to stop trying to take advantage of every individual they ever encounter.
No one on this board likes the Gardners and the reason is because they actually care about the impact their lifestyle is having on children, who didn’t ask to be treated this way. If you want to find individuals you can like and admire then read back over this board and find out about the kind of individuals who post here. The Gardners aren’t fit to lick their boots! Every one here has their own struggle. I can guarantee you that. If it isn’t infertility - a struggle many here will have had - it will certainly be something else.
I’m sorry that suffering from infertility makes you feel like less of a woman. Perhaps you genuinely need some help with that. I sincerely hope you that you have success with treatment but if you want to feel supported or have someone to feel inspired by, perhaps look further than the Gardners. Personally, if I were in your situation, I’d be only too glad for someone to point out to me the type of liars and cheats they are.

Last edited by MervelllaB on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
2txsoccerkids
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68

Unread post by 2txsoccerkids »

Snowball90 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:00 am
GA Peach70 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:34 pm I don't appreciate being bullied here. I dont like this family either. I am going to stay whether you like it or not. Now, on to what I wanted to say. I never said you were disgusting it was what you were saying about IVF and whether or not you believed them. That is such a personal struggle and yes i get this family brought this all out in the public eye. Now, if they struggled with infertility as much as they said they did they only know the truth. Now, why I was getting so angry and I did admit that I was probably getting too much emotion into this is because I have struggles with this and its embarrassing and makes me feel less of a woman because I am not able to get pregnant and have serious issues with my ovaries. My point was you have no idea who is reading this and you have no idea about what they are struggling with on a personal level and you could actually hurt someone without realizing it.

Now with that being said I am willing to make peace and agree to disagree about this as long as you can be careful in how you say certain things. I think its time to poke fun at this dysfunctional family with a nanny fetish haha!
Smowball-
I get what you are saying, I think all
Of us have different levels of dislike for this family. I find that I give them a little more grace because I am a mom of multiples and singles- and I know that multiples are way harder to parent, until you have lived it you just don’t get it. It sounds like you have lived through infertility so you give them more grace there and I totally get that.
I like coming here to read the drama- I honestly don’t have the time that a lot of these ladies have- they spend hours watching vlogs, replaying things in slow motion to hear back things and see things that we might miss- I love the re-caps because I don’t have the time to do that. Sometimes I completely agree with what’s being said, other times I roll my eyes and think really? But again, they have a ton of time and history invested in this and it’s eaier to just move on sometimes. I also don’t post often because they have a little inner circle that is pretty tight- you will see at the bottom that way more people read than ever post. I find that if I disagree with something that is said here it’s easier to just keep moving than to try to point it out!
Hope that you stay and read and don’t get to frustrated!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I wonder if NARN had headphones in when she recorded the argument and didnt realise she recorded it
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Snowball90 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:34 pm I am going to be firm about this, but people just don't do IVF for the hell of it for one, because it is so expensive and secondly, it affects their bodies so much, so for you to question the fact on whether or not a couple struggled with fertility is disgusting at best. And yes, couples struggling with infertility is a commons struggle, but it is also a silent struggle for many couples as they don't want to admit this. I don't want to admit that I too struggle and have major issues with my reproductive system so maybe I come from this out of an emotional angle but its true. And through IVF multiple births is common, but you really don't see families discuss the ups and downs of multiples and this is one of those families even though I think dressing them alike as much as they do is not okay, but that is their choice.
I’m going to be firm about this, I don’t believe one fucking word that comes out of Porkster’s or Asswipe’s mouths. You’re saying I’m disgusting for not believing them? Bhahaha! Please. I’m just smart enough to see through all their bullshit and lies. The disgusting ones are the greedy Greedturds and those that defend and support them. Exploiting their children to so many strangers online is disgusting. Exploiting their children just so they don’t have to work real jobs is disgusting. Exploiting their children to sick fucking pedophiles is disgusting. Exploiting their children when the girls don’t feel well just to get views and make money is disgusting. Porky liking provocative pictures of strange women on IG while claiming he is such a loving husband, father, and a man of God is disgusting. You coming here to defend them is disgusting. Coming here calling us names is disgusting. Their timeline does not even come close to matching up with what they constantly claim as struggling with infertility for 8 years. Asswipe herself claimed she wasn’t ready for children for a long time then all of a sudden they struggled for 8 years to conceive? Please. Just like their dating/engagement life is such bullshit so is her claim to having endometriosis and their claim to struggle to have their “miracles.” The only way they could afford the IVF is by crowdfunding it. They have lived in Mimi’s basement and have filed bankruptcy. They had no money of their own. They have depended on others since day one to pay for these girls and they continue to do so. Asswipe’s creepy dad I’m sure told them since they both are such lazy, self centered assholes and fame whores to try IVF knowing the chances of having multiples was high then Porkster and Asswipe wouldn’t have to work real jobs ever again. I absolutely 100% believe they did IVF just for that reason alone. They are very calculating. Everything they do and say is planned. Did you ever watch their earlier vlogs when they would “hint” or just come out and ask for certain things they wanted for the girls? They’d have the camera gradually go over the box of diapers focusing on the size they needed or mention how hard it was to find four of something in a particular size. Or the time they came out and asked for two more high chairs. I remember hearing “we need two more guys, come on.” To Porkster and Asswipe it’s “easy money” shoving a camera in their child’s face day after day. The girls can provide the income for them by having their privacy invaded every single day of their lives, even and especially in moments that should be private. Neither “parent” can stand to be around their “miracles” longer than 5 minutes. If these “parents” really, really wanted these children more than anything in the world then they shouldn’t keep trying to get away from the girls every chance they get. They would do anything and everything to keep these girls safe and protected. Like someone said before, I’m sure it won’t be long before Porky and Asswipe will need a “much deserved trip” by themselves to work on their marriage again and to reconnect without the girls because God forbid they spend a few days with their kids. By the way, how long have you actually watched their shit show? If you want to blow rainbows and glitter up their fat asses like all the other disgusting KAD, go to their pages. You’ll fit in better over there.

You tell them Peach. Agree with what you said 100% they are nothing but gutter grazers
And Rabbit I have never laughed so hard at your saying “Legends in their own lunchbox” ahaha
I don't appreciate being bullied here. I dont like this family either. I am going to stay whether you like it or not. Now, on to what I wanted to say. I never said you were disgusting it was what you were saying about IVF and whether or not you believed them. That is such a personal struggle and yes i get this family brought this all out in the public eye. Now, if they struggled with infertility as much as they said they did they only know the truth. Now, why I was getting so angry and I did admit that I was probably getting too much emotion into this is because I have struggles with this and its embarrassing and makes me feel less of a woman because I am not able to get pregnant and have serious issues with my ovaries. My point was you have no idea who is reading this and you have no idea about what they are struggling with on a personal level and you could actually hurt someone without realizing it.

Now with that being said I am willing to make peace and agree to disagree about this as long as you can be careful in how you say certain things. I think its time to poke fun at this dysfunctional family with a nanny fetish haha![/quote]

* My other post, posted incorrectly, so just to be clear.

Let me say first of all, I didn’t mean to like your post, I did it accidentally while trying to quote it. Secondly, I did respond to your private message to me, apologising if you had offended me. I had no intention of interacting further on this board about this matter, but seeing as you insist...
What exactly did I say that was disgusting? I asked if you were aware of the conflicting information about the Gardners history of infertility. I personally think it’s important that if someone is going to put themselves out there as an advocate for a particular cause, they are absolutely honest and transparent in what they say. Of course, they don’t owe anyone any explanations but if they are going to choose to be an influencer or awareness-raiser, then it’s important that they tell the truth. It strikes me as odd, that you are accusing someone who is pointing out the truth of saying something disgusting, yet you very much want to like the family who is spreading misinformation in the first place.
I am sorry you are having fertility problems. I know that many women here may have had similar experiences. Every one of us has our own story to tell about - my own story was recurrent pregnancy loss. That doesn’t make me feel more sorry for the Gardners though, and if that makes me disgusting, that’s fine. In my opinion, it’s more disgusting to use your somewhat mixed up story of infertility as well as the children who resulted from your story (yes, there just happened to be four of them), to ruthlessly make as many dollars as you possibly can, all the time behaving as the most selfish, entitled, abusive individuals one might ever encounter. Does feeling that way make me a disgusting person? Maybe! I can live with that though because at least I know I’m not like them.
I don’t want to like this family. I want every one to see this family for the disgusting individuals they are. I want them to stop damaging their children, while there is still time for them to recover. I want Tyson to stop interacting with young girls on social media platforms and be seen as the predator he is! I want them to stop trying to take advantage of every individual they ever encounter.
No one on this board likes the Gardners and the reason is because they actually care about the impact their lifestyle is having on children, who didn’t ask to be treated this way. If you want to find individuals you can like and admire then read back over this board and find out about the kind of individuals who post here. The Gardners aren’t fit to lick their boots! Every one here has their own struggle. I can guarantee you that. If it isn’t infertility - a struggle many here will have had - it will certainly be something else.
I’m sorry that suffering from infertility makes you feel like less of a woman. Perhaps you genuinely need some help with that. I sincerely hope you that you have success with treatment but if you want to feel supported or have someone to feel inspired by, perhaps look further than the Gardners. Personally, if I were in your situation, I’d be only too glad for someone to point out to me the type of liars and cheats they are.

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowball90 »

I apologized for my rant and yet I still get attacked in all sort of directions. I asked to agree to disagree. If you all are as nice as you say then why don't you welcome people here instead of jumping on people that disagree with you? I understand I was insulting in my post and I sincerely apologize for it as that was not my intention. But please lets move forward shall we?!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Snowball90 wrote:I apologized for my rant and yet I still get attacked in all sort of directions. I asked to agree to disagree. If you all are as nice as you say then why don't you welcome people here instead of jumping on people that disagree with you? I understand I was insulting in my post and I sincerely apologize for it as that was not my intention. But please lets move forward shall we?!

You may have apologized and said to agree to disagree but then you went on to say in the same post that we need to watch what we say and how we say it. Like it has been said many times, if you don’t like what is said, scroll on by or block us. It’s not that difficult. Yes, you are insulting in your posts. THAT is why you will not receive a warm welcome, not because you disagree with anyone. Again, if we disagree with someone we scroll on by. We don’t tell them to watch what they say because they never know who is reading here. You came here trying to throw your ass around thinking you could tell these wonderful ladies what to do. That’s not how to get a warm welcome. It’s a fucking snark site. If you can’t handle it, then fucking leave.

Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

GA Peach70 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 am
Snowball90 wrote:I apologized for my rant and yet I still get attacked in all sort of directions. I asked to agree to disagree. If you all are as nice as you say then why don't you welcome people here instead of jumping on people that disagree with you? I understand I was insulting in my post and I sincerely apologize for it as that was not my intention. But please lets move forward shall we?!

You may have apologized and said to agree to disagree but then you went on to say in the same post that we need to watch what we say and how we say it. Like it has been said many times, if you don’t like what is said, scroll on by or block us. It’s not that difficult. Yes, you are insulting in your posts. THAT is why you will not receive a warm welcome, not because you disagree with anyone. Again, if we disagree with someone we scroll on by. We don’t tell them to watch what they say because they never know who is reading here. You came here trying to throw your ass around thinking you could tell these wonderful ladies what to do. That’s not how to get a warm welcome. It’s a fucking snark site. If you can’t handle it, then fucking leave.

As I said before lets move forward and not dwell on the past
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Snowball90 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:24 am I apologized for my rant and yet I still get attacked in all sort of directions. I asked to agree to disagree. If you all are as nice as you say then why don't you welcome people here instead of jumping on people that disagree with you? I understand I was insulting in my post and I sincerely apologize for it as that was not my intention. But please lets move forward shall we?!

Roll some snowballs, will ya?

Maybe it will calm you down.
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Snowball90 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:24 am I apologized for my rant and yet I still get attacked in all sort of directions. I asked to agree to disagree. If you all are as nice as you say then why don't you welcome people here instead of jumping on people that disagree with you? I understand I was insulting in my post and I sincerely apologize for it as that was not my intention. But please lets move forward shall whetewe?
Snowball...I have bit my tongue over the drama that you have started. Just need to get a few thoughts off my mind.
1. This is a snark site where anything goes against the Greedners. It us not a site where we attack or disagree with each other
2. As a newbie who joined this site 6 days ago and has made over 30 posts on your account, this automatically raises a red flag.
3. Your initial tone raised another.
4. I for one was told I would never have children. Did it hurt? Hell yes..did I become bitter ..certainly hope not. Still, my inability to conceive has no bearing on what trashy, incompetent parents these 2 are.
5. It has been mentioned many times here that it is in everyone's best interest to go back and read old threads to get a feel for the tone of this site.
6. As you mature, you will soon realize that an apology followed by a "but" is no apology at all

Please stay and snark in the disaster this page is about.....but remember this group of ladies has more kindness and compassion of any group I have been involved with. They are loyal and will call out anyone immediately who chooses to pick on a SIS.
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

monkey_crazy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:09 pm
Snowball90 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:24 am I apologized for my rant and yet I still get attacked in all sort of directions. I asked to agree to disagree. If you all are as nice as you say then why don't you welcome people here instead of jumping on people that disagree with you? I understand I was insulting in my post and I sincerely apologize for it as that was not my intention. But please lets move forward shall we?!

Roll some snowballs, will ya?

Maybe it will calm you down.
Your avatar lol
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

So did anyone notice in the Bings comments on IG that Tyson mentioned about getting together for donuts at Daylight donuts. I mean Branden's bro Justin opened Duck donuts...how freaking insulting is that. Now, my opinion is daylight donuts looks more appetizing than duck donuts, but a lot of people like them. But seriously like this dud needs a donut lol.

PS: I realized that I made a typo by typing dud instead of dude, but considering I was talking about Tyson...it kind of fits so I decided to add this lol
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Hi ladies aka my sisters in snark!
I just got home from work and have caught up with the posts today. I really don't mean to continue the discussion however I want to thank all of you lovely sissies for having one another's backs. It is a wonderful group of women who don't tolerate being told what to say or how to say anything regarding the GQS and otherwise.
Thank you & Blessings to All

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Snowball90 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:02 pm
GA Peach70 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:33 am

As I said before lets move forward and not dwell on the past

It doesn’t work that way with me. I don’t forget that easily. You go ahead and keep acting like you did nothing wrong. That you weren’t disrespectful and didn’t put down every single person on here. Go ahead and keep trying to fit in here. You never will. Also, stop responding to my posts. I don’t give a shit what you have to say.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Haulnarse wrote:I wonder if NARN had headphones in when she recorded the argument and didnt realise she recorded it
NARN? I love it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:54 pm
Haulnarse wrote:I wonder if NARN had headphones in when she recorded the argument and didnt realise she recorded it
NARN? I love it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Duh..Silly me...I only caught that now..Very clever Haulnarse ;)
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I didn't know MannyNash was a homeowner. She posted on her IG something about how to clean/fix a sink drain. I didn't listen to it all, mostly just read captions. Being a manny/student must be pretty lucrative these days - of course she also has the added revenue coming in from using the cats online for her own purposes. Manny copped a bit of an attitude responding to people who had been pointing out spelling, grammar errors on her posts. She said something about sorry to "the people who go a little crazy when they see things like that, I'm not changing it." She's toooo busy curling her hair. At least it appears she is home today. I wonder about her IG. There is a message on the comments page that says comments are limited. What does she have, a pre-approved list of KADs who are allowed access to post?
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry I couldn't help myself. My crystal ball was speaking to me and it is usually correct. Let the melting begin....My answer to the question is "Not Likely"
SnowmanInHell.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OldCountry wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:26 pm Sorry I couldn't help myself. My crystal ball was speaking to me and it is usually correct. Let the melting begin....My answer to the question is "Not Likely"

SnowmanInHell.jpg
I probably should have responded "Most likely" Either way, please be gone.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Imsorrybut wrote:I clearly heard this in the video:
Ashley (in whiny voice) why are you being so rude to me?
Tyson: YOU'RE being rude to me! I knocked on the wall and you're having a melt down!
Then there is more knocking and then ashley said "I'll show you your body?" And then is cut off. I'm not sure if she says body but I listened to it enough to know for sure Tyson said he knocked on the wall and she had a melt down. Maybe he wanted in the bathroom to take a dump and she had to apply her clown face? Lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
My brother and I used to knock on walls (we had our own code) as a game when we went to bed. I wonder if he was knocking on the wall where the girls are, and Ashley was having a meltdown in case they either woke up or cane into her room Image I haven’t watched any of their Instagram stuff so I don’t know if that was even a possible scenario

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

GA Peach70 wrote:
Snowball90 wrote:
Tulip24 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:59 pm I’m going to be firm about this, I don’t believe one fucking word that comes out of Porkster’s or Asswipe’s mouths. You’re saying I’m disgusting for not believing them? Bhahaha! Please. I’m just smart enough to see through all their bullshit and lies. The disgusting ones are the greedy Greedturds and those that defend and support them. Exploiting their children to so many strangers online is disgusting. Exploiting their children just so they don’t have to work real jobs is disgusting. Exploiting their children to sick fucking pedophiles is disgusting. Exploiting their children when the girls don’t feel well just to get views and make money is disgusting. Porky liking provocative pictures of strange women on IG while claiming he is such a loving husband, father, and a man of God is disgusting. You coming here to defend them is disgusting. Coming here calling us names is disgusting. Their timeline does not even come close to matching up with what they constantly claim as struggling with infertility for 8 years. Asswipe herself claimed she wasn’t ready for children for a long time then all of a sudden they struggled for 8 years to conceive? Please. Just like their dating/engagement life is such bullshit so is her claim to having endometriosis and their claim to struggle to have their “miracles.” The only way they could afford the IVF is by crowdfunding it. They have lived in Mimi’s basement and have filed bankruptcy. They had no money of their own. They have depended on others since day one to pay for these girls and they continue to do so. Asswipe’s creepy dad I’m sure told them since they both are such lazy, self centered assholes and fame whores to try IVF knowing the chances of having multiples was high then Porkster and Asswipe wouldn’t have to work real jobs ever again. I absolutely 100% believe they did IVF just for that reason alone. They are very calculating. Everything they do and say is planned. Did you ever watch their earlier vlogs when they would “hint” or just come out and ask for certain things they wanted for the girls? They’d have the camera gradually go over the box of diapers focusing on the size they needed or mention how hard it was to find four of something in a particular size. Or the time they came out and asked for two more high chairs. I remember hearing “we need two more guys, come on.” To Porkster and Asswipe it’s “easy money” shoving a camera in their child’s face day after day. The girls can provide the income for them by having their privacy invaded every single day of their lives, even and especially in moments that should be private. Neither “parent” can stand to be around their “miracles” longer than 5 minutes. If these “parents” really, really wanted these children more than anything in the world then they shouldn’t keep trying to get away from the girls every chance they get. They would do anything and everything to keep these girls safe and protected. Like someone said before, I’m sure it won’t be long before Porky and Asswipe will need a “much deserved trip” by themselves to work on their marriage again and to reconnect without the girls because God forbid they spend a few days with their kids. By the way, how long have you actually watched their shit show? If you want to blow rainbows and glitter up their fat asses like all the other disgusting KAD, go to their pages. You’ll fit in better over there.

Now with that being said I am willing to make peace and agree to disagree about this as long as you can be careful in how you say certain things. I think its time to poke fun at this dysfunctional family with a nanny fetish haha!

You don’t appreciate being bullied? ImageImage Bhahaha! Please. You are the one who is new here and came here calling us disgusting at best for questioning their infertility and IVF. You have no idea about any of us here or what any of us have or are going through in our personal lives. Even though none of us have met in person, there are some of us who have become friends and we will not sit by you attack any of us. We have opened up to each other privately and know what each is going through. I can guarantee you will NOT be part of that group. I have to be careful what I say about certain things? ImageImage I absolutely will not fucking watch what I say or how I say it. If you don’t like it, either scroll on by or leave. It’s very simple. Many of us have been here for several years. We all know if there is something said that we don’t agree with, we scroll on by. We absolutely do not ever tell each other what we can or can’t say. This is a great group of ladies and I think you have pissed off several of them. If you had come in here and not told any of us what to say, to be careful what we say, or called us disgusting then you would have been warmly welcomed. Now? I have a feeling you fucked that up. I honestly don’t give a rats ass what the hell you do. Just don’t come on here and think you can tell us what to say or to watch what we say. Don’t like it, block us or leave. Very simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I find it totally amusing when people come in throwing their weight around telling this group (which has been around for years and with, I believe a lot of the original members) what they should or should not say Image
People come here to bitch, read back a few pages, we are all bitching about the Gardner’s that’s the whole point of the page. Granted there are different levels of snark but honestly if you don’t like something just scroll on by. No one is going to tone down what they say because someone doesn’t like it, there wouldn’t even be a snark page if that was the case.
There’s been a few times someone has come in and chosen to not scroll on by, I read their comments and think, pity the fool, and know there’s going to be some entertaining reading on the way Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”