GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by nahthxx »

Sickandtired wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:51 pm
welshmum wrote:Sitting here absolutely disgusted with Asswipe who posted a few slides on Instagram of two of the girls sitting on the toilet peeing all so we can see the girls reaction to some stupid spider she has drawn on the toilet paper, poor girls get no privacy anywhere !

Think she spent the whole day playing stupid tricks on them all including the old fake poo trick (she used chocolate syrup) where she shouts for tp and wipes syrup on the hand of whoever arrives. Trick backfired as the first girl didn’t seem bothered and Esme twigged it was syrup.
I can’t believe she posted that especially on her business page. Such a professional. ImageImage

I think she copied the poop trick from her BFF Jacqui. Never an original thought from those two dipshits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That poop trick is so old news. It went viral a month and a half ago. Again ass is trying so hard to go viral but doesn’t even realize it’s 1. old news and no one cares anymore and 2. She has no original thought! Image She’s an idiot!
And it takes a child that can process information... unfortunately the feral four cannot process information because 1) they’ve never been allowed to have their own thoughts and 2) they’re developmentally behind.

For this trick to work it takes someone young enough to be naive but mature enough mentally to think “my mom is on the toilet asking for toilet paper, okay she’s using the potty...I hand it to my mom and brown goop is on me...oh my gosh my mom just got poop on me”
Those girls don’t have enough mental capacity to go there.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Sickandtired wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:51 pm
welshmum wrote:Sitting here absolutely disgusted with Asswipe who posted a few slides on Instagram of two of the girls sitting on the toilet peeing all so we can see the girls reaction to some stupid spider she has drawn on the toilet paper, poor girls get no privacy anywhere !

Think she spent the whole day playing stupid tricks on them all including the old fake poo trick (she used chocolate syrup) where she shouts for tp and wipes syrup on the hand of whoever arrives. Trick backfired as the first girl didn’t seem bothered and Esme twigged it was syrup.
I can’t believe she posted that especially on her business page. Such a professional. ImageImage

I think she copied the poop trick from her BFF Jacqui. Never an original thought from those two dipshits.

That poop trick is so old news. It went viral a month and a half ago. Again ass is trying so hard to go viral but doesn’t even realize it’s 1. old news and no one cares anymore and 2. She has no original thought! Image She’s an idiot!
Figures she copied it from someone else. I figured it was from her BFF Jacqui because she just did it earlier that day.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

NinnyNARN is apparently easily impressed. She posted on her IG a picture done by the artist cat and she can't get over the face details. Eyes and a mouth were added. :-o Picasso in training. :dunno:
ClairBear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClairBear »

welshmum wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:46 pm Sitting here absolutely disgusted with Asswipe who posted a few slides on Instagram of two of the girls sitting on the toilet peeing all so we can see the girls reaction to some stupid spider she has drawn on the toilet paper, poor girls get no privacy anywhere !

I’ve always thought that Esme is the smart kid, she always has a lot to say yet no one takes any notice of her. I agree with a previous comment here, one if these days Ezzy is going to spill the beans. She gets what’s going on and is a wake up to all the fake behaviour and manipulation. Once she realises the extent of how much she has been used and exposed, she’ll have a very interesting story to tell.
Can’t wait!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its sad because those girls now that they arent in school do not have a safe place to go where they dont have a camera shoved in their faces.

The tent was set up all for vlogging purposes, no intention on actually sleeping out there. The hotdogs were probably cooked inside as well. That’s something you do in summer - stick a tent up, camp in the backyard, cook hotdogs on the grill and toast marshmallows over the hideous firepit. But nope the dopes put a tent up in winter it will be like the pool and everything else - left up to rot. Kill the grass under it.

Nanny, papa and mimi, all the aunts and uncles - not one single person is a “safe” person for these girls. They couldn’t go to a single one and express themselves honestly. It would always lead back to arse and faddy, and neither really give a shit about these girls. They do the bare minimum- fed, watered, dressed. Ashley doesnt do their hair if nanny isnt there - hence the staged Sunday best photos taken days in advance. The girls are just part of the ever long list of excuses why jobs didnt work out or why they went bankrupt or why their god sent trials to them, etc etc

Sorry tyson - your heavenly father would be appalled at your behaviour. So keep posting your pontifications on IG - ive personally never seen someone flash their religion around quite like you do. Obviously your trying to prove something, not sure its working. Don’t you worry - hes got a big cross next to your name when your time comes!
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Funny how they have so much food storage in the dungeon, but they don't seem to be using it. I know they say they are eating out to support local small businesses, but as one of you smart ladies pointed out, they seem to be eating at local chain restaurants. I understand they need the business also, as local people work there. Ass and Fatso keep yammering on about how they support small business. No, you just say that as an excuse to stuff your fat faces and not cook mills at home. I would think this qualifies as a reason to eat some of that stored food....they drive me nuts with how stupid and uneducated they really are. Assface is trying to drum up more business and get people to sign up under her for her faceshit. People are being layed off from work, but she doesn't care. Not everyone can work from home in the job they currently have. They need to save and make ends meet. I guarantee people will pay for food and living expenses before her overpriced face/lipshit. She is too stupid to see that. All she sees is an opportunity to scam vulnerable people. She is just as bad as a scam artist taking money from grandma.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

She just loves performing for the camera[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9a94c6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

ears wrote:She just loves performing for the camera[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9a94c6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Bless her heart.....does anyone remember a doll called “Poor Pitiful Pearl”? Image
I think this awful pic was put out on purpose.
Guarantee there wouldn’t be one like that of Favie or Sneaky

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

With all the pontificating and religious quotes Tyler insists on posting he comes across as a worried man, someone running scared. He really is an oddball.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

RolyPoly123 wrote:With all the pontificating and religious quotes Tyler insists on posting he comes across as a worried man, someone running scared. He really is an oddball.

I do agree he is definitely an oddball. I find him to be very two faced in that he posts these religious pontifications then lies through his teeth. Those two things are a total disconnect. With having said that I don’t see him running scared it seems to embolden him to lie more and pontificate more like a hamster running on a wheel. The more he sins the more he preaches. It’s a vicious circle but he’s a joke. I don’t buy his act just like none of us here do. We can see right through his lying eyes. It would be nice if the diehard KADS would see them without their rose colored glasses.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:22 pm With all the pontificating and religious quotes Tyler insists on posting he comes across as a worried man, someone running scared. He really is an oddball.
He had a lie session on Facebook yesterday and all his oddballness was on display. Faddy was wearing glasses and rambling about Hod. Then he was going to answer questions, but it looked like there were only about three, so that was a big flop. One of the questions he avoided was related to their "businesses". Tyler would skip that; how could he ever explain what his nonexistent business (or purpose in life) is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hodly men don't troll Instagram looking for pictures of scantily clad teenage girls, and have private chat sessions with girls young enough to be their daughters. They just don't. Nor do they exploit their own children so that they don't have to work.
He's a huge hypocrite. I can respect people who are actually religious and follow a faith. But hypocrites like him (and most of his "vlogger besties")? Nope.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

“Oddballness”

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 98765b.jpg[/IMG]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nahthxx wrote:ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 98765b.jpg[/IMG]

Oh shit. Is it General Conference weekend? Two of Faddy's favorite activities: sitting around and eating doughnuts.
(No offense intended to any LDS members here. I know His Hypocrite-ness does not represent you or your faith. I just know that he uses General Conference weekend as an opportunity to act as though he is actually a good Mormon with lots of quotes from theweekend. And of course, eat doughnuts)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImageImageImageImage plumb ImageImageImage as in Image what a dick
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 89cf1e.jpg[/IMG]
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

nahthxx wrote:ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 98765b.jpg[/IMG]

I wish I could thank this more than once....hehe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:ImageImageImageImage plumb ImageImageImage as in Image what a dick
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 89cf1e.jpg[/IMG]
OMG Image
Those little ferals are doomed Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So its after 830 at night and the cats are stuffing biscuits/cookies and milk into their faces.

Tyson - STOP stuffing them full before bed, its disgusting.
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Haulnarse wrote:So its after 830 at night and the cats are stuffing biscuits/cookies and milk into their faces.

Tyson - STOP stuffing them full before bed, its disgusting.

He’s always pontificating how happy and lucky he is that hod chose him to be a father of four girls. So why in the heck is he fattening them up? Is he creating little eating buddies? Partners in crime to pork out together with? Does he want them to get teased in school? Kids can be very cruel and really hurt their feelings or make them cry from being called mean names for being overweight. From watching vlogs and videos on Instagram the girls just attack food too. They are definitely going to have issues with food later in life. The sad thing once again is that this all could have been prevented.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”