GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by Phillygrl »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e0eebb.jpg[/IMG]

Yes you have lost your minds Image. Also posting “stay home” while you’re in your car is a little ironic, wouldn’t you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Phillygrl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e0eebb.jpg[/IMG]

Yes you have lost your minds Image. Also posting “stay home” while you’re in your car is a little ironic, wouldn’t you say?

Ironic or idiotic Image
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

At times like these there's a stark contrast between those who contribute to society and are valuable members of society and those who don't and aren't. Nothing that the Greedners do supports their society apart from eating. Their "jobs" are irrelevant and society wouldn't miss them.
I noticed that one of the heavies had no clue what to say when asked what she wanted to be when she grew up. A 5 year old normally has plenty of ideas and is usually based on people they interact with or parents jobs. They obviously don't meet many people who have proper jobs so how can they aspire to be anything. The Greedners even fail on making sure their children are valued members of society, they are growing up to be as self centred and self obsessed as their parents. It's all just very sad.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If they actually parented their kids they wouldn't be losing their minds. I've been enjoying being home with mine. Sure some stress but then again I like mine.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:49 am If they actually parented their kids they wouldn't be losing their minds. I've been enjoying being home with mine. Sure some stress but then again I like mine.
You nailed it! "If they parented their kids" and "I like mine"

They are the exact opposite of these statements. Boo hoo, you're forced to spend time with your miracles.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Haulnarse wrote:
Phillygrl wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... e0eebb.jpg[/IMG]

Ironic or idiotic Image
Here in U.K. we aren’t really allowed to go out in the car, unless on an essential journey.
In Northern Ireland, our Assembly last night, granted powers that allow people to bf fined up to £5000 for making non-essential journeys.
Things are expected to peak here in the coming days and if Italy and Spain are anything to go by, it could get very rough.
The news coming out of the US is alarming. Things seem to be accelerating quickly and there doesn’t seem to be any central control.
The Gardners have said many times that they don’t follow the News. Perhaps they are not aware of death tolls from this virus around the world. Numbers here have found that there is more than twice as many here in the U.K., in hospital with the virus as women. I think that is consistent with other countries. It appears men are at an increased risk. With Tyson’s prime physical condition (sarcasm), I’d be concerned for him.
Perhaps they think they are immune to it or somehow protected. I hate to tell them that coronavirus doesn’t really care if you are Mormon or not. It doesn’t respect religion or anything else!

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My daughter just showed me this TikTok of Ashley’s? Does she think this is funny? It’s horrible and inappropriate.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

MervelllaB wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:00 am
Haulnarse wrote:
Phillygrl wrote:

Ironic or idiotic Image
Here in U.K. we aren’t really allowed to go out in the car, unless on an essential journey.
In Northern Ireland, our Assembly last night, granted powers that allow people to bf fined up to £5000 for making non-essential journeys.
Things are expected to peak here in the coming days and if Italy and Spain are anything to go by, it could get very rough.
The news coming out of the US is alarming. Things seem to be accelerating quickly and there doesn’t seem to be any central control.
The Gardners have said many times that they don’t follow the News. Perhaps they are not aware of death tolls from this virus around the world. Numbers here have found that there is more than twice as many here in the U.K., in hospital with the virus as women. I think that is consistent with other countries. It appears men are at an increased risk. With Tyson’s prime physical condition (sarcasm), I’d be concerned for him.
Perhaps they think they are immune to it or somehow protected. I hate to tell them that coronavirus doesn’t really care if you are Mormon or not. It doesn’t respect religion or anything else!

Yeah, the stats from the US are alarming. I don't think their Utah bubble or hod can protect them from this. What will protect them is staying indoors and social distancing. Something these Utah family vloggers seem to have great difficulty achieving.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

I just saw the Busby quints on IG. Making banana bread with mom. Not one kid on the counter, nobody screaming, no fingers being put inside their pants and then touching the counters. Imagine that! Tylard and Assface are such horrible parents. I was just thinking, what if one of them got sick and tested positive for Covid-19. Would NARN still be summoned to work? I bet yes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:49 am If they actually parented their kids they wouldn't be losing their minds. I've been enjoying being home with mine. Sure some stress but then again I like mine.
This is the first statement I've read regarding shelter in place that could not be more true. I always appreciated the opportunity to have extra time home with my children be it, due to snow, holiday, etc. The problem with a lot of families is they've taught their kids that everyday is a party and feel the need to provide special entertainment every waking hour. It should not be such a struggle to just be with your children and appreciate the time with them. Educate them, challenge their minds, and be creative. I know one blogger stated she loves her kids but never intended to have to be their teacher, wow! She chose to have 5 kids, so basically she wanted them, but the intent was to let everyone else do the hard work.

This pandemic is temporary, there are many who have lost, even children, or so busy with being on the front lines fighting for other lives--parents complaining about having to be with their children so much need to shut up.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

She’s going on and on about the “world fast” and how they haven’t eaten since last night and how they’re doing it for the world and blah blah blah
Bitch that’s an eggo waffle! We know y’all aren’t going a whole day without eating ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 0d36f0.jpg[/IMG]

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

nahthxx wrote:She’s going on and on about the “world fast” and how they haven’t eaten since last night and how they’re doing it for the world and blah blah blah
Bitch that’s an eggo waffle! We know y’all aren’t going a whole day without eating ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 0d36f0.jpg[/IMG]

Generally young children do not participate in the fasts until age 8 (and at that point I started mine off with one meal not the entire day) THAT SAID...when you do this once a month it really isn’t something to moan about. You adapt. Ashley is just yet again showing that they do not really live according to their religion. Her focus really should be on prayer for whatever she is seeking clarity on or help with (in this case those on the front lines in the medical field and the scientists and others working to find treatments as well as the leaders of all nations to make good decisions and the communities ability to reach out and help the vulnerable) and not on her sacrifice of a couple meals. She disgusts me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

SqueakyWheel wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 am
nahthxx wrote:She’s going on and on about the “world fast” and how they haven’t eaten since last night and how they’re doing it for the world and blah blah blah

Generally young children do not participate in the fasts until age 8 (and at that point I started mine off with one meal not the entire day) THAT SAID...when you do this once a month it really isn’t something to moan about. You adapt. Ashley is just yet again showing that they do not really live according to their religion. Her focus really should be on prayer for whatever she is seeking clarity on or help with (in this case those on the front lines in the medical field and the scientists and others working to find treatments as well as the leaders of all nations to make good decisions and the communities ability to reach out and help the vulnerable) and not on her sacrifice of a couple meals. She disgusts me.

Oh i didn't realise they were encouraged to do it once a month, i'm sure they never do it at all
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 am

Oh i didn't realise they were encouraged to do it once a month, i'm sure they never do it at all
I’m not religious and don’t fast for any reason but in the IG story she’s saying how all of them aren’t eating and the girls will make it through so regardless she’s lying through her teeth and could just say “Tyson and I are participating but not the girls” which would also be a lie cause we know big boy Tyson is gonna eat

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:58 am
This is the first statement I've read regarding shelter in place that could not be more true. I always appreciated the opportunity to have extra time home with my children be it, due to snow, holiday, etc. The problem with a lot of families is they've taught their kids that everyday is a party and feel the need to provide special entertainment every waking hour. It should not be such a struggle to just be with your children and appreciate the time with them. Educate them, challenge their minds, and be creative. I know one blogger stated she loves her kids but never intended to have to be their teacher, wow! She chose to have 5 kids, so basically she wanted them, but the intent was to let everyone else do the hard work.

This pandemic is temporary, there are many who have lost, even children, or so busy with being on the front lines fighting for other lives--parents complaining about having to be with their children so much need to shut up.
For many or even most I'd say it's not the being with their kids. It's EVERYTHING else. They're expected to keep up the house, cook 3 meals a day, work from home - some women I know are working full time or more remotely while also on top of everything else also supposed to teach multiple children multiple grades. Many school districts home learning is A LOT of material they need to complete and send back EACH day or their child will be marked absent for the day and parents are being threatened with their child being held back. If mom is a teacher many teachers are expected to have a 24-hour turn around for grading all the work plus doing remote video lessons while also teaching their own kids. Then on top of all that constantly reminding your parents not to go out and stay home and YES it is that serious and worried their husband will bring it home or catch it at work and end up in the ICU where they won't be able to visit.

I for one have already passed off math and science for the older grade kiddos on my husband. I cannot make heads or tails of it. I definitely wasn't planning to be my kids' teacher.

While Ashley isn't one of them I think this pandemic shows how much unpaid work is expected of women and how the world is like here let's pile on more you can do it. On top of this, they can't get a break because they can't even go out for a coffee or anything because really you should be staying home. So for the vast majority of women, I feel for them because it's NOT the kids it's everything else if they could just hang out and watch movies with their kids.

These YouTube moms hardly do anything with their kids or never seem to anyway.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I would be dishonest if I said that lockdown here in the U.K. has had a huge impact on my life. For the past 16 months my life has been pretty much confined to the house, apart from Saturdays anyway.
I am finding it hard having my husband working from home and my 18 and 21 yr old girls here too. However, their lives have changed much more than mine have.
My 18 year old has been working for two years towards her Alevel (public exams) only got them to have been cancelled. Her uni entry depends on these and they are still working out how these grades will now be worked out. Her whole year group unceremoniously left school, without any goodbyes or Formal (prom) or any of the lasts final year students are school experience. My eldest has had all Uni exams cancelled and a huge amount of work piled on top without access to libraries etc to get books. Both girls are on the autistic spectrum, so they are adjusting as best they can.
My mum and dad have been unwell for several weeks. We haven’t been visiting for several weeks but were able to leave shopping for them their doorstep. Now however, restrictions have been placed on moving from area to area and being about 1/2 hr away from us by car, we don’t know if we’re going to be able to do that now.
My sister lives in England and we are in Northern Ireland. She is an NHS worker. Her husband has just started working abroad and can’t get home right now. Her daughters are grown up - 20 and 17 - but she has really bad asthma and she’s worried about what will happen if she gets sick.
My story is not unusual or special. This is nothing that everyone isn’t having to figure out. Some people are in much, much worse situations. Every one is having changes to their life and most of us are encountering the same sorts of dilemmas.
The Gardners are relatively lucky. They’re both used to working from home and should be used to that. They won’t be under a lot of pressure to homeschool. The kids are only 5. It’s no big deal if they don’t achieve it. Their parents and families are close and are a good support network for each other. Money doesn’t appear to be a problem so ordering take away etc is a possibility.
If and when proper lockdown is enforced there, they may well find that there won’t be restaurants, take-away food stores etc. Even McDonalds is closed here! Supermarkets, pharmacies etc have queuing systems - one trolley in supermarkets for one person, who has to queue because it’s a one-out, one-in system. People are not allowed in, in twos. If you can’t justify why you’re out, you could now be fined (in Northern Ireland). You must not go to work unless you are a key worker and employers will be punished for forcing employees to go to work. Ashley and Tyson, Nanny Ash is not a key worker!
Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. We have been told here this afternoon, that these measures could last as long as six months!
Time to suck it up Gardners and face reality!!

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

MervelllaB wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 am My daughter just showed me this TikTok of Ashley’s? Does she think this is funny? It’s horrible and inappropriate.

She's just saying word for word a meme that is going around. I didn't find it offensive or anything when I first saw it, just incredibly stupid and not funny. So the fact that she is too dumb to even come up with something original herself and yet she still isn't funny, just shows how clueless she is.
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

Right, what annoyed me most about it is she just stole the meme and is taking credit for it. You can't just steal things you find online and think that's not plagiarism. But then again, these are the same people who stole their logo and thought nobody would notice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Something_Relevant wrote:
MervelllaB wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 am My daughter just showed me this TikTok of Ashley’s? Does she think this is funny? It’s horrible and inappropriate.

She's just saying word for word a meme that is going around. I didn't find it offensive or anything when I first saw it, just incredibly stupid and not funny. So the fact that she is too dumb to even come up with something original herself and yet she still isn't funny, just shows how clueless she is.
She even posted it on her business IG

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Another spelling gaffe? Approched instead of approached on Trash's tik tok stupidity display. Trash is so proud of herself on IG for having "built" a train with Legos. She says it's so cute and I'm proud of it/myself. The worst thing is, I think she is serious. Has to give herself a compliment since no one else seems to be. Simple-minded simpleton.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”