GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Title credit to monkey_crazy!!!!
Well done! Why are you so beautiful?!?! !!!!!!!

Continuing from where we left off in Part 68

GQS: Bitches, stitches & pull-up britches | Part 68
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I bet bison is busy coming up with reasons they arent included...

Couples weekend in salt lake

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 285947.jpg[/IMG]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS: Chronicles of Narn: The Bison, The Bitch and The Endless Chores| Part 69

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Eww, "hunk of burning love"?

Love the title! Monkey_crazy, why are you so beautiful?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Haulnarse wrote:I bet bison is busy coming up with reasons they arent included...

Couples weekend in salt lake

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 285947.jpg[/IMG]

They’re going to blame it on the nanny going home early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

What the hell is going on over there?? Or is this him trying to be relatable to all the plebs??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 849340.jpg[/IMG]
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I was just wondering the other day if he should have permission to use all those songs on his IG, not sure but was curious. Not that he would care, we know the flaunt the rules continually.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Abbiedownunder wrote:I was just wondering the other day if he should have permission to use all those songs on his IG, not sure but was curious. Not that he would care, we know the flaunt the rules continually.
I think it's part of the app, so it's legal.
I don't get why they are acting like life is SO hard. They just got back from a free Disney vacation.
Not very relatable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

Abbiedownunder wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:35 pm I was just wondering the other day if he should have permission to use all those songs on his IG, not sure but was curious. Not that he would care, we know the flaunt the rules continually.
I think it’s part of the app, but must depend on where you are as it always says to me that the music is not available in my area.
ClairBear
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ClairBear »

Abbiedownunder wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:35 pm I was just wondering the other day if he should have permission to use all those songs on his IG, not sure but was curious. Not that he would care, we know the flaunt the rules continually.
I wondered the same thing. I’ve noticed a number of IG users who use music have signs saying the song is ni longer available. You can bet your life Bison doesn’t follow any copyright rules!
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

On Ass’s business page on IG she’s bitching about how hard it is getting back to “work mode” after a vacation. Give me a break! Then the doorbell rings and it’s one of the littles and the Grain. The little is saying that Grain won’t give her the frisbee. Ass just keeps babbling on about nothing and ignoring.
Why she puts this crap on her business page is beyond me.

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Phillygrl wrote:On Ass’s business page on IG she’s bitching about how hard it is getting back to “work mode” after a vacation. Give me a break! Then the doorbell rings and it’s one of the littles and the Grain. The little is saying that Grain won’t give her the frisbee. Ass just keeps babbling on about nothing and ignoring.

Also, Ass says to the camera, they are supposed to be in the backyard, as she is walking to the front door. Ok, so the cats know how to get out of the backyard and can do it without being detected? They really think no bad can happen in their Utah Bubble, don't they? Mom of the year is blabbering away to her phone on the couch, not paying any attention to her miracles, while two of them escape. These kids have no boundaries and go in the street without any hesitation. It's a disaster in the works. But whatever, it's easier for Assface to sit on the couch and not pay attention to her kids and not teach them safety. Good job!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lionking23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking23 »

Narn has been annoying me a lot lately (not sure why tbh) but it got me thinking how weird it is, it’s like she’s playing pretend mummy with her feral four that will get her some clout, either she is using them for fame or is mentally unwell

Lionking23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking23 »

About 68% of her Instagram posts are the girls, that’s a lot for anyone that’s not the parent and she has #nanny to quadruplet girls in her bio, her whole life seems to be centered around the girls

ClairBear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ClairBear »

The on going saga of ill-fitting clothes & shoes, particularly on the littlies. Sweet FB photo, shame about the swamp shoes...it’s a wonder she can walk!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e65f95.jpg[/IMG]
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:48 am
Phillygrl wrote:On Ass’s business page on IG she’s bitching about how hard it is getting back to “work mode” after a vacation. Give me a break! Then the doorbell rings and it’s one of the littles and the Grain. The little is saying that Grain won’t give her the frisbee. Ass just keeps babbling on about nothing and ignoring.

Also, Ass says to the camera, they are supposed to be in the backyard, as she is walking to the front door. Ok, so the cats know how to get out of the backyard and can do it without being detected? They really think no bad can happen in their Utah Bubble, don't they? Mom of the year is blabbering away to her phone on the couch, not paying any attention to her miracles, while two of them escape. These kids have no boundaries and go in the street without any hesitation. It's a disaster in the works. But whatever, it's easier for Assface to sit on the couch and not pay attention to her kids and not teach them safety. Good job!

Her professionalism on her business page then continues with a series of Insta stories seemingly at least topless in the bath with a face mask. It’s not even a Seneshit one so it’s not like she’s advertising one of their products. Any business owner needs to ensure they maintain a level of professionalism. Especially on their business page. As a teacher, particularly in rural areas where your personal life is also in the public eye of the community you’re working and living in, the litmus test I set for myself was if I would be embarrassed to have my actions photographed, written about and put on the front page of the newspaper with my name and the school I worked at included then I kept it behind closed doors. If today’s stream of Insta stories is what she deems appropriate for a business page I shudder to think what she deems inappropriate.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

ClairBear wrote:The on going saga of ill-fitting clothes & shoes, particularly on the littlies. Sweet FB photo, shame about the swamp shoes...it’s a wonder she can walk!

I thought they went through a big stink about getting them the right sized shoes? Doesn’t exactly look like they succeeded on that one.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

JD386 wrote:
ClairBear wrote:The on going saga of ill-fitting clothes & shoes, particularly on the littlies. Sweet FB photo, shame about the swamp shoes...it’s a wonder she can walk!

I thought they went through a big stink about getting them the right sized shoes? Doesn’t exactly look like they succeeded on that one.

But they match. And that is all that matters.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

DownTheRabbitHole wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:31 am
Alexandra4dreams wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:48 am

Her professionalism on her business page then continues with a series of Insta stories seemingly at least topless in the bath with a face mask. It’s not even a Seneshit one so it’s not like she’s advertising one of their products. Any business owner needs to ensure they maintain a level of professionalism. Especially on their business page. As a teacher, particularly in rural areas where your personal life is also in the public eye of the community you’re working and living in, the litmus test I set for myself was if I would be embarrassed to have my actions photographed, written about and put on the front page of the newspaper with my name and the school I worked at included then I kept it behind closed doors. If today’s stream of Insta stories is what she deems appropriate for a business page I shudder to think what she deems inappropriate.
She doesn’t even know what the word “professional” means. This is the same lady that posted those instastories on her business page about the senshit self tanner with her boobs gushing out the sides of her bikini top!
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Todays vlog: Dullards do Disney.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”