Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 70

kopela
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Fraud Squad: A Miracle Unquarantined | Part 70

Unread post by kopela »

So she’s doing a live over on fb and lardarse must be sitting next to her keeping an eye on the comments. As soon as someone comments someone using her account likes it immediately. She’s looked at him a few times with a death stare.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:I’m curious…if the authorities were contacted, what could Bison be charged with? Is what he is doing against the law? I know it is more than inappropriate to be communicating with under aged girls, but is there enough to charge him with?? Individually, if the parents of the under aged girls he is contacting found out they could possible take out a restraining order. The fact that he gets away with being such a creep is so troubling. If what he is doing is not considered criminal, it should be. He is grooming these girls and also makes them more vulnerable to being groomed by others.

You would think that companies who sponsor them would do a little research. It doesn’t take long to find evidence of his under aged chats or that he’s not the wholesome family man he puts himself out there to be. The fact that Trashley stands behind him should affect her Senegence business. She knows about it and obviously does nothing to stop it. It makes everyone around them look just as bad. Maybe because daddy Steve is also a creeper, Goth Mimi also does nothing to stop it.

Bottom line, I hope more of the edit girls figure this out and block him. Men like him will always be able to seek out the weak and vulnerable. One can only hope that at a minimum, their online popularity will continue to drop and associated sponsorships and income dry up. He certainly deserves some serious consequences for what he is doing.

I wonder if companies like Minky Couture, Rad Swimwear, Beddys, Thrive Market, that over priced thermometer and the other brand deals that are on GQS Instagram that they promote found out about Bison’s squandering all of his free time to have inappropriate chats with underage girls on Instagram including asking if they are in bed, asking if he can see them, which my 14 year old son told me is code for can I see you naked.

Tyson Gardner you are a married man with four young daughters you have no business asking any young girl to see her clothed or not. The level of your creepiness is so deep but the fact that your wife threatened this poor girl who brought your sick behavior to her attention because it made her uncomfortable proves how you have been able to get away with it for all these years. You are married to an enabler. Your complicit wife is just as guilty as you are pervert. Shame on her for trying to threaten and shame that poor young girl. Ashley Gardner you should be ashamed of yourself for how you treated that honest young girl who only wanted you to know what was going on. She was going to go away on her own but you couldn’t leave it alone and had to show this child who was in charge. Do you realize how foolish you look trying to protect your perverted husband? You have far from the perfect family you’re try to portray with your fake Sunday family pictures. As soon as you turn your back your husband is instantly communicating with children, females that is.

As you are aware Tyson and Ashley portraying yourselves as people of faith and strong principled Mormons you have to walk the walk otherwise you look like phonies which was proven in this situation. You can only mock God for so long before he exposes you. Ashley you talk frequently about how you raise your girls and protecting them from evil. I’m curious how you will protect them from their evil perverted father? You didn’t protect these other young girls from him you turned your back on them and they are someone’s daughters, God’s daughters just like yours. Shame on you Ashley Shame on you Tyson. You both must face the consequences of your actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said. I agree with everything you’ve stated here 100%.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Oh how naive to think its about liking photos only!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 956d4b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 3469cb.jpg[/IMG]
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I really hope it’s just him messaging and being a creep to these underage girls than anything further. He has four young girls in his house who are also available to be groomed. Ugh

Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

The book company they were advertising still loves them.

I noticed pervy papa Steve has deleted his Facebook page ...birds of a feather?

And girls are so desperate to reconnect with Tyson they are even asking about him on Ashley's tik tok
Screenshot_2020-06-09-09-44-13-34.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

So, the Busby’s do have “edit girls”?
Does Adam have late night chats with any of them? I doubt it....

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

The wording from the edit girls is concerning to me about how they have been asked by the Greeds to stop posting their edits for now to respect the Greeds' privacy. How does that 'respect' the Greeds' privacy ? By stopping future edit posting doesn't make any sense, that inside horse has left the barn. Curious what was actually said to them. Would love to read the plea sent out from them/HIM. I did notice that many of the edit girls have gone private the last couple of days though, so maybe that was asked/suggested of them to do. I am sure they carefully chose their words with their 'suggestions' to have that happen. The Highland Hillbillies are a slick bunch!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Ld5 wrote:I really hope it’s just him messaging and being a creep to these underage girls than anything further. He has four young girls in his house who are also available to be groomed. Ugh

Yes that has always been my biggest concern.

Those fangirls sound so lonely. I don’t think it’s unusual for teens to have obsessions with public figures, but the Gardner girls have no way to consent.

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 009ad3.jpg[/IMG]
“I hope Tyson tells you how much I talk about you in my mds to him”. What?! And she says Scarlett is her “savior”. These fan girls need serious help. It is CLEAR he is using his daughters as a way to get in contact with these girls and keep them contacting him...begging for him to respond to them. Makes me think “I’ll do anything for you if Scarlett says something to me.” “Anything?” “Yes! Anything.”

What a sick bastard! And for Dingbat to say she’s hired a lawyer and to claim this Scumbag’s innocent? She deserves everything coming to her as well.

God, I pray this all gets turned over to proper authorities...and not their cities police, but higher. He needs to pay for the damage he has done.

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Howlin17 wrote:So, the Busby’s do have “edit girls”?
Does Adam have late night chats with any of them? I doubt it....

I can say a big fat NO to that one! Dani would never allow that and Adam just wouldn’t want too.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG that is so creepy! The above fan talking about The Grain. Using his daughters as bait is EXACTLY the grooming method he uses.
Instead of candy or puppies or kittens.....

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

B4bfmmom wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 009ad3.jpg[/IMG]
“I hope Tyson tells you how much I talk about you in my mds to him”. What?! And she says Scarlett is her “savior”. These fan girls need serious help. It is CLEAR he is using his daughters as a way to get in contact with these girls and keep them contacting him...begging for him to respond to them. Makes me think “I’ll do anything for you if Scarlett says something to me.” “Anything?” “Yes! Anything.”

What a sick bastard! And for Dingbat to say she’s hired a lawyer and to claim this Scumbag’s innocent? She deserves everything coming to her as well.

God, I pray this all gets turned over to proper authorities...and not their cities police, but higher. He needs to pay for the damage he has done.

Trash can deny and stick her head in the sand about her pervert of a husband but this is SCARY! She needs to get these kids off of SM...I would be legitimately afraid if someone I have never met said these things about my 5 year old! If this person is cutoff from contact who knows what she will do. These kids are going to get kidnapped if this isn’t stopped! (I know they are supposedly teenage girls but there is no way of knowing they aren’t a creepy adult. Plus we have all seen the inappropriate pictures they post of those kids that would encourage a weirdo to do something awful)

B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Howlin17 wrote:OMG that is so creepy! The above fan talking about The Grain. Using his daughters as bait is EXACTLY the grooming method he uses. Image
Instead of candy or puppies or kittens.....Image

Exactly. The fact he uses his own daughters to bait these fan girls should be enough on its own to get him arrested and those poor girls removed from the home...especially since mommy dearest stands up for him.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash is yapping on GQS IG about chewing ice. One of the cats chews too. Point is .....?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trash is yapping on GQS IG about chewing ice. One of the cats chews too. Point is .....?

This was second in a double post. I got a timeout error and it looked like it hadn't posted, so I submitted again. Voila, a repeat.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Quote from Pervy Steve's IG:

"I hope you stand up for your daughter and send that predator Tyson out the door! He's going to bring down the whole quadruplets empire with his screenshots with the edit girls now online. He asked one how old she is, she said 17, he asked if she was in bed and if he could see her. Now is the time to stand up for those four little girls, and Ashley too!"

What kind of manager to this family is he??? Especially if he continues to enable his slime ball of a son-in-law to continue in his perverted ways. It is totally disrespectful to his marriage and his role as a father to his four granddaughters. Now that Bison's sham blanket business went bellyup along with Plexus, what exactly does he bring to the family??? Trashley already has a nanny/housekeeper and she can hire a lawn service. Someone has said it before, she would most likely bring in more followers if she grew a backbone and kicked him out before he hurts his family any more. It would also send a message to her daughters about respect and boundaries---their hypocrite of a father has crossed the line. Maybe Trashley can get some therapy to help her realize she was groomed just like he is now grooming others.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Sorry my post went through twice, so I modified this one to say once again he is a pontificating, perverted pretentious pig.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarky33 wrote:I’m curious…if the authorities were contacted, what could Bison be charged with? Is what he is doing against the law? I know it is more than inappropriate to be communicating with under aged girls, but is there enough to charge him with?? Individually, if the parents of the under aged girls he is contacting found out they could possible take out a restraining order. The fact that he gets away with being such a creep is so troubling. If what he is doing is not considered criminal, it should be. He is grooming these girls and also makes them more vulnerable to being groomed by others.

You would think that companies who sponsor them would do a little research. It doesn’t take long to find evidence of his under aged chats or that he’s not the wholesome family man he puts himself out there to be. The fact that Trashley stands behind him should affect her Senegence business. She knows about it and obviously does nothing to stop it. It makes everyone around them look just as bad. Maybe because daddy Steve is also a creeper, Goth Mimi also does nothing to stop it.

Bottom line, I hope more of the edit girls figure this out and block him. Men like him will always be able to seek out the weak and vulnerable. One can only hope that at a minimum, their online popularity will continue to drop and associated sponsorships and income dry up. He certainly deserves some serious consequences for what he is doing.
Even in Utah, online grooming is illegal.
https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapt ... -S401.html

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pervy Papa sees nothing wrong about what Porky Perv is doing.....after all, he and Goth let the 19 yr. old version of Porky Perv groom 12 yr. old Ashley. Seems perfectly normal to them I guess.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”