Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

AthenaA wrote:I am not surprised she is back. She does have to “work”. But this is the ongoing problem with pimping your family out on your business page; it becomes everyone’s business. I would have zero problem with her being on her business page without saying anything but she isn’t professional.

I am concerned that based on previous posts here it looks like Tysin is posting. I am just waiting for the teary video saying how sorry he is now. Filthy bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the posting he’s supposedly doing with these kissing face emojis Image it doesn’t seem like he’s sorry at all. He seems just as brazen and prick like as he’s always been. He’s just being sneaky or thinks he’s being sneaky by posting with GQS or allegedly Ashley’s account when in actuality he’s really quite stupid and doesn’t appear to have learned his lesson at all.

Hey TySin AKA #TysonGardner of #GardnerQuadSquad when you were inappropriate with all those underage girls, telling them that you couldn’t stop thinking about them all day and how much you really like them and other gross stuff you said and did that I don’t even begin to want to think about or picture in my mind but we have all seen your screen shots and we know you’re a weasel that loves to use kissy face emojis when you chat with your prepubescent girlfriends so when your signed into your gardnerguadsquad Instagram account and respond to a question and use a Image we know it’s you scumbag because ASSley has never used that emoji in QTK when she communicates with her customers. So clearly you are still dumb as a sack of Image not to have learned your lesson. You thought by not using your standard ImageImage we wouldn’t know its you but we do you pathetic excuse for a man, husband, father and human being. The fact that you are not ashamed of yourself is so appalling and the fact that you have never publicly apologized to your underage victims is equally appalling and shows what a lack of character and moral integrity you have. It’s clear you have always been a hypocrite. Do yourself and your family a favor and stay in hiding and for your Hod’s sake stay off the Internet and Instagram especially with your new profiles.

Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kal0805 »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
AthenaA wrote:I am not surprised she is back. She does have to “work”. But this is the ongoing problem with pimping your family out on your business page; it becomes everyone’s business. I would have zero problem with her being on her business page without saying anything but she isn’t professional.

I am concerned that based on previous posts here it looks like Tysin is posting. I am just waiting for the teary video saying how sorry he is now. Filthy bastard.

With the posting he’s supposedly doing with these kissing face emojis Image it doesn’t seem like he’s sorry at all. He seems just as brazen and prick like as he’s always been. He’s just being sneaky or thinks he’s being sneaky by posting with GQS or allegedly Ashley’s account when in actuality he’s really quite stupid and doesn’t appear to have learned his lesson at all.

Hey TySin AKA #TysonGardner of #GardnerQuadSquad when you were inappropriate with all those underage girls, telling them that you couldn’t stop thinking about them all day and how much you really like them and other gross stuff you said and did that I don’t even begin to want to think about or picture in my mind but we have all seen your screen shots and we know you’re a weasel that loves to use kissy face emojis when you chat with your prepubescent girlfriends so when your signed into your gardnerguadsquad Instagram account and respond to a question and use a Image we know it’s you scumbag because ASSley has never used that emoji in QTK when she communicates with her customers. So clearly you are still dumb as a sack of Image not to have learned your lesson. You thought by not using your standard ImageImage we wouldn’t know its you but we do you pathetic excuse for a man, husband, father and human being. The fact that you are not ashamed of yourself is so appalling and the fact that you have never publicly apologized to your underage victims is equally appalling and shows what a lack of character and moral integrity you have. It’s clear you have always been a hypocrite. Do yourself and your family a favor and stay in hiding and for your Hod’s sake stay off the Internet and Instagram especially with your new profiles.

ADULTworld wrote:I wonder if the video Amanduh put up of A$$ the other day was to “test” the response. Someone here said that Amanduh said it was old video, but I wonder if they were just testing the water. No update on “working on the marriage”.

What a jerk she is to come on here and not even address what has happened. Thank everyone for giving her time!!! What about what her disgusting husband had done to those young girls. I'm so grossed out by them. She is acting like the only victim! If she had any sense she would make at least apologize and address it! Do they honestly believe this will just be forgotten?!

I can't believe they are not addressing this! Are they just going to post pictures and videos of their kids and go back to acting like nothing happened?!!! It's disgusting.

Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Found this on GQS IG. The message in capitals..... I have my own take on it but does anyone else have any thoughts ?
1B96ACD5-D7E6-4D27-8E1E-7495DC14926D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Tulip24 wrote:Found this on GQS IG. The message in capitals..... I have my own take on it but does anyone else have any thoughts ?
I saw that too... but I couldn’t find any other comments that made it make sense. My guess was that this poster said something not 100% rainbows, or asked about the absence, and all the KADs jumped them.
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkingAndSmirking »

Tulip24 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:54 pm Found this on GQS IG. The message in capitals..... I have my own take on it but does anyone else have any thoughts ?

That poster was involved in an earlier thread with about 21 replies, that was talking about which girl was which. This poster was arguing about which one was Indie. I think she was mad at whomever kept saying Indie was on the left and maybe this answer was just out of the thread for some reason. IDK, just my guess.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

A few days ago someone posted about Ashley not being #1 in personal sales. Here’s the proof. screenshots are from KE stories. She always shares screenshots from the company newsletter. These stats are from May. Image

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

UnicornSnark wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:51 pm A few days ago someone posted about Ashley not being #1 in personal sales. Here’s the proof. screenshots are from KE stories. She always shares screenshots from the company newsletter. These stats are from May.

* had to remove image to quote

So she’s a long way behind number 2 but not far ahead of number 4. Why do I get the feeling a self pity “sell” is not far away?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Massive difference between 1st and 5th! 80k

Goes to show that whole “business” situation is shiiittt.

If she did $61k “sales” her profit on that is what - about half? Say $30k - but then how much of that is stock hoarding? Taxes? Paying amandah and narn? Packaging? Personal products? Paying for lawyers to sue children?
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Am I right in thinking that young girls actually stayed over at their house? Have I missed something. ?
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Additional screen shots. Sorry Tapatalk was/is giving me issues.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:37 pm Massive difference between 1st and 5th! 80k

Goes to show that whole “business” situation is shiiittt.

If she did $61k “sales” her profit on that is what - about half? Say $30k - but then how much of that is stock hoarding? Taxes? Paying amandah and narn? Packaging? Personal products? Paying for lawyers to sue children?
Keep in mind that mind that was for a single month. That would put her at around $370k a year shilling crap makeup (and it fluctuates, so really, that number could be higher or lower). It doesn’t touch on YT money or sponsorships. Other YT’ers with roughly the same views and subscribers have said sponsorships make up about 50% of their income. I wouldn’t worry too much about making $31k stretch. If they can’t make their income stretch, it’s because of all their dumb choices.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

So, I'm kind of confused, can someone please help a sissie out?

In his "apology" or whatever you want to call it, he mentions talking to underage boys, I think. I can't remember and I don't want to reread it. But like. What boy under 18 is either: following 5 year old girls and/or following a 30 something make up person? Much less commenting and sending DMs?

I noticed today AssWit mentioned on her IG that she's been a master esthetician for 12 years. How is that possible? You were at 10 years for a solid 4 years. 10+4 would be 14...not 12.

I guess I'm just lost.
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

eskayem wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:26 pm So, I'm kind of confused, can someone please help a sissie out?

In his "apology" or whatever you want to call it, he mentions talking to underage boys, I think. I can't remember and I don't want to reread it. But like. What boy under 18 is either: following 5 year old girls and/or following a 30 something make up person? Much less commenting and sending DMs?

I noticed today AssWit mentioned on her IG that she's been a master esthetician for 12 years. How is that possible? You were at 10 years for a solid 4 years. 10+4 would be 14...not 12.

I guess I'm just lost.
First of all nice to officially meet you eskayem. You were no longer posting when I came out of lurkedom but having read through all of the threads before I began posting I feel like I already know you. It’s nice to get the chance to interact with you.

Like you I don’t want to go back and reread his statement (I refuse to call it an apology) but going by memory he said something along the lines that he had communicated with men, women, boys and girls of all ages from around the world. I believe it was worded the way it was so that he didn’t have to directly acknowledge that he was inappropriately interacting with underage girls. In my opinion it was PR wording to pad out the statement with some extra details to try and disguise the harsh truth of his inappropriate actions.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

She’s wearing her wedding ring in the IG story she just posted this morning. So clearly everything is business as usual around there.

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

JD386 wrote:She’s wearing her wedding ring in the IG story she just posted this morning. So clearly everything is business as usual around there.

Just saw that myself. They are just going to act like nothing happened. Keep him out of the picture for a while, continue to delete anything they don’t like and expect it all to just go away. She is a complete fool!

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Enough wrote:
JD386 wrote:She’s wearing her wedding ring in the IG story she just posted this morning. So clearly everything is business as usual around there.

Just saw that myself. They are just going to act like nothing happened. Keep him out of the picture for a while, continue to delete anything they don’t like and expect it all to just go away. She is a complete fool!

What does she even see in that guy? He’s not attractive in the slightest. His face is ugly, I don’t mean to be rude but if you break down his features he has beady eyes, horrible yellow-chicklet like teeth, the grossest beard that strongly resembles pubic hair, he’s grossly overweight/obese with blobs of fat deposits accumulating in the oddest of places. For example if you look at his back it almost looks like he has a second rear end above his regular butt. I’ve never seen anything like that before. Then he has those stubby little arms and legs without an ounce of muscle tone whatsoever which is so odd because he claimed to go to the gym six days a week for four hours a day. Gosh I miss his selfies making his big open mouth face in every shot as he faked being on every piece of gym equipment. I always thought throwing water on his face to create sweat was a nice touch but the dumb fool forgot to pour some on his shirt because we all know you just don’t sweat only on your head especially someone his size. He also should have held his breath to get his face red and get some color to his cheeks that would have helped his fake gym photos look more real. Those free tips are on me TySIN.

But anyway when you breakdown his extremely unattractive physical features and couple that with his overbearing, controlling and quick to anger personality (clothesline that 8 year old kid at the mall) what does she see in him? What is she getting out of this by staying? She doesn’t like being a full time mother I get that but she could still have NARN around and in fact keep her around more to compensate for TySIN being gone. She would be so much more popular if she dropped him and she would open herself up to meet not only a more attractive guy physically but maybe one that didn’t like underage girls and doesn’t mind working a real job that’s something TySIN seems highly allergic to and is avoiding at all costs. Seems like a win-win to me for Ashley.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

*** END OF THREAD WARNING!!***

Hey everyone, is time for a new thread! I know we’re still missing the “thanks” button, but if you’d like to suggest a title please do so on our title suggestion thread. I’ll throw all suggestions in a hat & draw one. Seems the most fair

New thread will start tomorrow, Saturday at noon EST.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... e1f86f.jpg[/IMG]
I’m usually willing to try new foods, but this looks revolting. Is this where Trash inherited her “cooking” skills from?
And I did have a very hard time typing that, ,et alone retreading it with a straight face Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

tg910 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... e1f86f.jpg[/IMG]
I’m usually willing to try new foods, but this looks revolting. Is this where Trash inherited her “cooking” skills from?
And I did have a very hard time typing that, ,et alone retreading it with a straight face Image

What the fuck is miracle whip? Cheese or cream in a can?
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

Haulnarse wrote:
tg910 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... e1f86f.jpg[/IMG]

What the fuck is miracle whip? Cheese or cream in a can?
Miracle Whip is a mayonnaise type sandwich spread. It has a distinctively different taste than mayo. I've used only for sandwiches not pasta salad.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”