Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Meg0707 »

alannah62 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
tg910 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... e1f86f.jpg[/IMG]
I’m usually willing to try new foods, but this looks revolting. Is this where Trash inherited her “cooking” skills from?
And I did have a very hard time typing that, ,et alone retreading it with a straight face Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What the fuck is miracle whip? Cheese or cream in a can?
Miracle Whip is a mayonnaise type sandwich spread. It has a distinctively different taste than mayo. I've used only for sandwiches not pasta salad.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Miracle whip is usually used to make tuna fish also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 pm
I’m usually willing to try new foods, but this looks revolting. Is this where Trash inherited her “cooking” skills from?
And I did have a very hard time typing that, ,et alone retreading it with a straight face Image

[/quote]

Aussie here, but from watching how it is used in American cooking youtube videos I thought it was fake cream.

ETA wait, just googled, I was thinking of cool whip which appears to be fake cream not miracle whip. Miracle whip looks like it is fake mayo.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Feebz wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:10 pm
Haulnarse wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 pm

Aussie here, but from watching how it is used in American cooking youtube videos I thought it was fake cream.

ETA wait, just googled, I was thinking of cool whip which appears to be fake cream not miracle whip. Miracle whip looks like it is fake mayo.
[/quote]

Another Aussie here Feebz and yes I was confused too. That dish looks like vomit 🤢 sorry not sorry. No wonder most of the family are a bit on the heavy side 😬
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Miracle Whip has a sweet flavor. Seems that people either love it or loathe it. I'm on the "loathe" side
The idea of making macaroni salad with Miracle Whip and chili sauce is literally gagging me. Plus pimientos and olives and green onions?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

I just checked their social blade. No new subs, income way down. Go check it out if you have a chance. And with her Senegence slipping the gravy train is slowing down finally!

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

lmmomSD wrote:Miracle Whip has a sweet flavor. Seems that people either love it or loathe it. I'm on the "loathe" side
The idea of making macaroni salad with Miracle Whip and chili sauce is literally gagging me. Plus pimientos and olives and green onions? Image

Agreed! Miracle whip is fake mayo and it’s disgusting! Makes this “salad” sound even worse. Sounds like something they threw together with whatever was expired in the back of the fridge and pantry. ImageImage

Now cool whip....that’s delicious! Image

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

AthenaA wrote:I just checked their social blade. No new subs, income way down. Go check it out if you have a chance. And with her Senegence slipping the gravy train is slowing down finally!

But even with her Senegence slipping she still makes ass loads of money. Don’t forget that we just saw her personal sales figure which was still astronomical if you think about it. We don’t know what her commissions are off of her team. Sadly she’s still making more than enough for them to get by.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

msemiss wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Miracle Whip has a sweet flavor. Seems that people either love it or loathe it. I'm on the "loathe" side
The idea of making macaroni salad with Miracle Whip and chili sauce is literally gagging me. Plus pimientos and olives and green onions? Image

Agreed! Miracle whip is fake mayo and it’s disgusting! Makes this “salad” sound even worse. Sounds like something they threw together with whatever was expired in the back of the fridge and pantry. ImageImage

Now cool whip....that’s delicious! Image

Ugh, miracle whip? More like miracle shit.... Image I don’t even want to think about mixing it with chili sauce.

I have been to many BBQs where macaroni salad was served, and I have NEVER been served something like that hot mess.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

I agree! It sounds disgusting to me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
AthenaA wrote:I just checked their social blade. No new subs, income way down. Go check it out if you have a chance. And with her Senegence slipping the gravy train is slowing down finally!

But even with her Senegence slipping she still makes ass loads of money. Don’t forget that we just saw her personal sales figure which was still astronomical if you think about it. We don’t know what her commissions are off of her team. Sadly she’s still making more than enough for them to get by.

But how much of that is crap _she_ buys? She is always showing her room full of stock.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

***THREAD CLOSED!****

Please join us on part 72 to continue the discussions.

GQS: Space For Grace, While We Frantically Erase| Part 72
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”