Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

One of the KADs asked if the cats now call their dad Tyson on papaknowsbest IG. The coloring pic picture where Indie wrote Tyson. He answered, no. They just know that's his real name. Ok. Whatever. She also wrote mom on the same coloring page, not ashley. They mimic what they hear and see. I guess she is hearing a lot of Tyson this and Tyson that at home recently....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Donits
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Donits »

GA Peach70 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:59 pm
Beauregard1 wrote:Ashley has lost her personal sales volume lead to a newbie who runs an online boutique with several thousand followers. Her very first month. Ashley has been bumped down to number 3 . Time to get back out there and hustle before you lose the majority of your followers and are left with just the edit girls who will give all their change to bailing Tyler out of jail.
Knowing how calculating they are, I wouldn’t be surprised if Asswipe makes an appearance very soon. It’s the perfect time to play the sympathy card to try to boost up her sales plus she will carry on and on about it being her birthday month blah blah blah. What grown ass “woman” has a birthday month anyway. ImageImage Pathetic. Grow up. I wonder if Porky will post a bullshit comment on GQS IG or Facebook since his own IG is now deleted for her birthday professing his undying love and how they will be together for eternity. ImageImageImage No? Not this year? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To eternity and beyond!

:lol:
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Well, look what someone posted on the Miracle Unfolding Facebook page. Still there after 8 hours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Morning Glory wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:44 am Well, look what someone posted on the Miracle Unfolding Facebook page. Still there after 8 hours.
Given there's an area of: No one should ever feel alone in their trials. Fact of the matter is that everyone is going though something. I am uploading interviews with people who have been through difficult things and have learned how to triumph though them to hopefully spread hope and unity to the world. It's a true shame AssWit isn't a true victim in this whole scenario and could post her own interview. Because, yeah, she'd actually be helping a lot. Maybe even call Chris Hansen, do a Dateline special on TySin. However, since he preyed upon her at 13; and she allowed it, it really wouldn't go over really well.

These people seriously disgust me.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Chris Hensen is a mess he would detract from these girls ever getting justice.
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Chris Hensen is a mess he would detract from these girls ever getting justice.
I totally agree, and I was a big fan of Hansen. Recently unfollowed him everywhere. I'm afraid he has fucked up with the Onision case.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

eskayem wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:59 pm
Beauregard1 wrote:Ashley has lost her personal sales volume lead to a newbie who runs an online boutique with several thousand followers. Her very first month. Ashley has been bumped down to number 3 . Time to get back out there and hustle before you lose the majority of your followers and are left with just the edit girls who will give all their change to bailing Tyler out of jail.
Knowing how calculating they are, I wouldn’t be surprised if Asswipe makes an appearance very soon. It’s the perfect time to play the sympathy card to try to boost up her sales plus she will carry on and on about it being her birthday month blah blah blah. What grown ass “woman” has a birthday month anyway. ImageImage Pathetic. Grow up. I wonder if Porky will post a bullshit comment on GQS IG or Facebook since his own IG is now deleted for her birthday professing his undying love and how they will be together for eternity. ImageImageImage No? Not this year? Image

Aw c'mom sissie Peach, can I pleeeeeeeeeeeease have my birthday month?
ImageImageImageImage Eskayem it’s so good to have you back!

Asswipe has to have a birthday month but the girls STILL don’t have a finished basement for them to play in even though they are the ones who bring the money in. Priorities. ImageImage

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I missed you too Peachie, so so much :)

So here's the thing GreedTurds. I didn't want to move. I loved my home. But for reasons that you really don't need to know, we moved. The first thing my husband and I looked for that our new home include? That each girl has her own room, that's 4 rooms (hopefully someone sees what I did there ;) if not, it might explain why we moved) anyway, each girl has her own room. I realize not everyone can do this, and that's fine, we chose it. However, we also made sure that there was a room big enough to practice dance AND do art projects. Money may be tighter now than it was before but that doesn't mean my daughters come last. Learn AssWit, leeeeeeearn. It's ok to put others before you, especially when they are your children. They'll thank you. And man, does it feel good.

*I do apologize for the Chris Hansen reference, I must be living under a rock, I had to Google what happened*

Thing is, AssWit has made enough money where they could furnish the girls playroom, I still don't fully understand why they "need" a nanny.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its my birthday in July also... can i have a birthday month?? Thanks
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

Haulnarse wrote:Its my birthday in July also... can i have a birthday month?? Thanks

Omg absolutely not! Only ASSley is the only one selfish and indulgent enough to ignore everything and everyone and celebrate her birth all month long. To the rest of you fine ladies born in July I’m sure you don’t want to take away these 31 days of celebrating the the queen’s birth do you? I mean that would just be selfish and there’s only so much room in this world for one selfish narcissistic ditz that makes the world stop and revolve around her for the entire month of July. Her sense of entitlement is unreal isn’t it.

The real pity is she could give two shits for her daughters’ birthdays. She always waits until the last minute to throw some lame party together if they get one at all. Last year was spent in a rental cabin with some cupcakes. Who can forget the low rent Elsa that looked like a cross dresser a few years ago? I’m surprised she didn’t scare the young children. Lastly remember how she used to take gifts the KADS used to send and give them to the girls for their birthday or Christmas gifts? That is only the ones she liked anything unworthy would be thrown away or banished to the basement never to be seen again. If a KAD dared to ask if their gift was received they were told they get so many and that they would have to check and that they were sure they sent a thank you note it must have gotten lost in the mail. Isn’t it odd that the majority of lost mail came in the form of thank you notes from #TysonGardner & #AshleyGardner in Highland, Utah several years ago and as soon as they told the KADS to stop sending gifts that lost mail problem seemed to go away? So strange how that happened or not. Fricken liars.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

They have sanitised the Facebook page. Not sure when because I haven’t checked for a couple of days.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

AthenaA wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 am They have sanitised the Facebook page. Not sure when because I haven’t checked for a couple of days.

Getting ready for their/her great comeback tomorrow or !st July
DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

AthenaA wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 am They have sanitised the Facebook page. Not sure when because I haven’t checked for a couple of days.

I don’t remember the last time I checked their Facebook page so are we talking sanitising comments or actual content?
GardnersSux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardnersSux »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:01 am
Haulnarse wrote:Its my birthday in July also... can i have a birthday month?? Thanks

Omg absolutely not! Only ASSley is the only one selfish and indulgent enough to ignore everything and everyone and celebrate her birth all month long. To the rest of you fine ladies born in July I’m sure you don’t want to take away these 31 days of celebrating the the queen’s birth do you? I mean that would just be selfish and there’s only so much room in this world for one selfish narcissistic ditz that makes the world stop and revolve around her for the entire month of July. Her sense of entitlement is unreal isn’t it.

The real pity is she could give two shits for her daughters’ birthdays. She always waits until the last minute to throw some lame party together if they get one at all. Last year was spent in a rental cabin with some cupcakes. Who can forget the low rent Elsa that looked like a cross dresser a few years ago? I’m surprised she didn’t scare the young children. Lastly remember how she used to take gifts the KADS used to send and give them to the girls for their birthday or Christmas gifts? That is only the ones she liked anything unworthy would be thrown away or banished to the basement never to be seen again. If a KAD dared to ask if their gift was received they were told they get so many and that they would have to check and that they were sure they sent a thank you note it must have gotten lost in the mail. Isn’t it odd that the majority of lost mail came in the form of thank you notes from #TysonGardner & #AshleyGardner in Highland, Utah several years ago and as soon as they told the KADS to stop sending gifts that lost mail problem seemed to go away? So strange how that happened or not. Fricken liars.

Actually, last year was spent at a hotel because the girls supposedly wanted to swim. Year before that was the cabin because the girls wanted to snowmobile. LOL.
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Is NARN taking a break from the greeders? I haven't seen anything from her for a while and the cats always seen to be with papa perv.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:09 am Is NARN taking a break from the greeders? I haven't seen anything from her for a while and the cats always seen to be with papa perv.

Wonder if she’s helping ass and her pedophile husband work on their marriage. Or maybe they are working on making her an official sister wife!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Sickandtired wrote:
Alexandra4dreams wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:09 am Is NARN taking a break from the greeders? I haven't seen anything from her for a while and the cats always seen to be with papa perv.

Wonder if she’s helping ass and her pedophile husband work on their marriage. Or maybe they are working on making her an official sister wife!
Well she is a nanny coach Image so maybe now she’s a marriage counselor/coach too. Image Image Maybe she’s too busy reorganizing since Porky left. Maybe she is moving into the spare bedroom so she can be the full time mommy 24/7. Image I’m sure she has been busy with the girls and household duties so Asswipe can sleep in even longer, has time to delete any comments about Porkster, get her hair and Botox done so she can make her entrance just in time for her birthday month. Or maybe they are all so busy plotting their next move to gain more sympathy and how to sweep all of this under the rug. I wonder if the comments about her making money from the girls is too close to the truth for her and her image so she’s backing off posting too many pics of them. No, that can’t be. Nobody ever puts the girls first or worries about their privacy. As long as the money keeps rolling in that’s all they are worried about. Their own “parents” and grandparents exploit them so why not a cleaning lady turned pretend nanny do it too. All of them are very calculating and manipulative so there is always something behind everything they say, do, and post. The mentally in that fucked up family is unbelievable. The other day when the ex daughter-in-law posted basically blaming the parents of these edit girls for not knowing what their young daughters were up to absolutely disgusted me. Another person blaming the young edit girls instead of the supposed grown “adults” that allowed this to happen. Disgusting. She also had the nerve to compare the exploitation of the girls every day of their lives to Hod knows who and what, to other people, not “influencers,” ImageImageImageImageImageImage posting on their own private social media accounts. Wtf?!?! So in her eyes people who post on their IG or Facebook pictures of their own children and/or grandchildren are the same as the greedy Greedturds. ImageImage Wow. Told y’all the thinking in that family is fucked up. I feel so sorry for all those children in that family. Nobody gives a shit about the privacy of children and blame young children for the actions of the “adults.” The girls will never know what it’s like to be put first or to have their feelings and privacy ever considered.

eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I remember when I was younger my mother showed me an open letter the surviving Dionne Quintuplets wrote to the McCaughey Septuplets.

Maybe someone should show that letter to the AssWit and Tysin, or better yet, the whole family.

I can honestly say I'm impressed none of Tysin's siblings have tried to used the girls for their own benefit.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

eskayem wrote:I remember when I was younger my mother showed me an open letter the surviving Dionne Quintuplets wrote to the McCaughey Septuplets.

Maybe someone should show that letter to the AssWit and Tysin, or better yet, the whole family.

I can honestly say I'm impressed none of Tysin's siblings have tried to used the girls for their own benefit.
I think one of his brothers did when they tried starting their own YouTube channel. They did a kid swap or something like that. It didn't take off though.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Asswit and Tysin (if you are currently allowed near electronic devices)

Below are screenshots of an open letter from adults who were paraded around like circus animals for the entertainment of millions of people. Even now 60+ years later they still feel the impact of what the Ontario government did to them. Take the advice of the Dionne Quintuplets. Stop before any more damage is done.

If you need help deciphering the big words, ask Siri she can give you the definitions.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... ac9e8f.jpg[/IMG]Image

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”