Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

And she's back right on time as her birthday month starts tomorrow. She's using that expensive Dyson blow dryer with attachments to do her hair at 4:00 PM. Must have just rolled out of bed. No bra and saggy boobs. There's no indication if it's an #ad but the scammers were never very honest about that anyway. No mention of TwoTon. And I don't hear the cats screeching in the background so NARN must have them corralled up somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Panic in Groomerville: A Pervert Unfolding| Part 71

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

On PapaPerv’s IG he posted a pic of his grandson. Why does he have to specifically say Ashley’s brothers son? Why not just my grandson? Tell us again PapaPerv how you and others in your family aren’t making a buck off the girls or trying to get noticed because of the girls. Ridiculous. ASSWIT IS NOBODY SPECIAL!! NONE OF THE GARDNERS ARE!! You seriously want this poor kid to be known as having an uncle that messages underage girls? Or having the married uncle who is an unemployed almost 40 year old man who tells a 20 year old that he is attracted to her? Stop using the following of those sick ass KAD who are clearly disturbed and who have a sick obsession with the girls to gain any kind of views, likes, comments, or followers. You people are pathetic. What a sad existence YOU must lead living off the backs of 4 five year old children. Give it up old man and stay the fuck off social media pimping out any and all of your grandchildren. Honestly nobody gives a fuck. Why in Hods name doesn’t anyone step up and protect those children?
He also throws in the name of the Etsy store his ex-daughter-in-law has. Again, trying to use the girls as a way to get business for this woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ADULTworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ADULTworld »

I wonder if the video Amanduh put up of A$$ the other day was to “test” the response. Someone here said that Amanduh said it was old video, but I wonder if they were just testing the water. No update on “working on the marriage”.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Rileysmomma wrote:And she's back right on time as her birthday month starts tomorrow. She's using that expensive Dyson blow dryer with attachments to do her hair at 4:00 PM. Must have just rolled out of bed. No bra and saggy boobs. There's no indication if it's an #ad but the scammers were never very honest about that anyway. No mention of TwoTon. And I don't hear the cats screeching in the background so NARN must have them corralled up somewhere.

I think she actually WAS wearing a bra. That girl needs to go get fitted for a properly fitting bra that lifts those giant ass saggy boobs up where they belong.

Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kal0805 »

ADULTworld wrote:I wonder if the video Amanduh put up of A$$ the other day was to “test” the response. Someone here said that Amanduh said it was old video, but I wonder if they were just testing the water. No update on “working on the marriage”.

What a jerk she is to come on here and not even address what has happened. Thank everyone for giving her time!!! What about what her disgusting husband had done to those young girls. I'm so grossed out by them. She is acting like the only victim! If she had any sense she would make at least apologize and address it! Do they honestly believe this will just be forgotten?!

Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

No wedding ring in her insta story on QTK. Doesn't mean anything and she might have it off JUST to get people talking....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She’s medicated to high heavens.

That girl is high as a bloody kite
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Rileysmomma wrote:And she's back right on time as her birthday month starts tomorrow. She's using that expensive Dyson blow dryer with attachments to do her hair at 4:00 PM. Must have just rolled out of bed. No bra and saggy boobs. There's no indication if it's an #ad but the scammers were never very honest about that anyway. No mention of TwoTon. And I don't hear the cats screeching in the background so NARN must have them corralled up somewhere.

I can’t help but laugh about it because they are so predictable. Losers.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lol, she looks excited about this large instrument ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... ce53cd.jpg[/IMG]
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Trashley is a dolt. Reminding everyone on IG about her master trassshthetician title and her affiliate links. Poor Trashley. Begging is not a good look for her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:Trashley is a dolt. Reminding everyone on IG about her master trassshthetician title and her affiliate links. Poor Trashley. Begging is not a good look for her.
And pretty tone deaf to be hawking an expensive curling iron when people are struggling to get by and thousands dying because of Covid-19. Did she post a link for the Dyson hair dryer too?
And don't get me started on her jumping back into posting about makeup as though nothing happened. Crass.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

From an edit girl. I don’t think she’s talking to “Ashley” I think her sleezy husband is logged into her account. If you notice the infamous kissing emoji that Tysin is famous for using when he communicates with underage girls. This girl is 14 and when she allegedly had this sleepover she was 13. Also when this conversation took place yesterday it was approximately 6:00 PM Mountain time. So it’s feasible Ashley could have been busy with dinner, makeup or taking pictures of herself. Knowing all of the trouble he’s been in I guess he’s trying to hide in her account now. We all know Ashley doesn’t want these random edit girls in her home. I would even wonder if she was there when this young girl spent the night there allegedly the first time. As we all know she loves her trips away from home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

What????? A 14 yr. old edit girl had a sleepover with TySin and the ferals just happened to be there?? Am I reading that right??

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Ok so whats going on here? He is on Ashley's account? That could easily be. Then a young girl is invited to sleep over 'again' ? Are they trying to make it look like Ashley is inviting her, like its a normal thing that happens/happened in that household? Oh, OK. Nothing to see here.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

Howlin17 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 am What????? A 14 yr. old edit girl had a sleepover with TySin and the ferals just happened to be there?? Am I reading that right?? Image

That’s what she’s claiming. But I don’t think she was really communicating with Ashley. I think it was Tysin logged into her account as shown by the kissing emoji he always uses when communicating with young girls. She does claim Ashley was there. I’m saying Ashley usually likes to spend time away from home and it’s highly probable she could have been gone when this girl came for her sleepover. Tysin is so sleezy for always communicating with these underage girls and how many times on these live feeds have you heard him invite these girls over to spend the night? I personally have heard it a dozen times. Not only to these edit girls but there’s a KAD named Leah who’s a distributor in QTK who is a complete KISS ASS to both Ashley & Tysin and he has invited her over to spend the night many times and told her the guest room is waiting for her. Btw the guest room is what the girls commonly refer to as “daddy’s room” because as we know Tysin and Ashley don’t sleep in the same bed and haven’t for a long time, way before he was busted for being inappropriate with underage girls.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I don't think even TySin is that stupid tbh, as we can't see the name of the girl we have no way of knowing if it's a cousin or family member or just an edit girl
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Trash has posted stories for two days. Her last picture, which was posted yesterday, has only 12 comments, four of which are hers. Only one comment about 'Welcome Back' which was today. Oh I almost forgot, one did ask, "Sorry to ask but what happened to your daily posting?'
I find it funny that she has slithered back, but no one seems to notice or care :lol:
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:31 am I don't think even TySin is that stupid tbh, as we can't see the name of the girl we have no way of knowing if it's a cousin or family member or just an edit girl
I blocked her name and edited out of the screenshot. I talked to the girl personally and I can promise you it’s definitely not any of his relatives. Tysin is not the smartest guy so I could definitely see him doing this. I mean we have seen his screenshots of him doing a lot worse quite frankly! I have heard him personally invite these girls over and she said that they talked to her parents. It was after they spoke to Ashley on the phone that they felt comfortable letting her go do it. Anyway that’s what she said.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Pinky34 wrote:
RolyPoly123 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:31 am I don't think even TySin is that stupid tbh, as we can't see the name of the girl we have no way of knowing if it's a cousin or family member or just an edit girl
I blocked her name and edited out of the screenshot. I talked to the girl personally and I can promise you it’s definitely not any of his relatives. Tysin is not the smartest guy so I could definitely see him doing this. I mean we have seen his screenshots of him doing a lot worse quite frankly! I have heard him personally invite these girls over and she said that they talked to her parents. It was after they spoke to Ashley on the phone that they felt comfortable letting her go do it. Anyway that’s what she said.
Quit going real life
You can’t admit that you contacted anyone, or that they contacted you
If it happens again, I will be letting admin know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Pinky34 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:59 pm
Yes i know he's done it in the past but are you saying this is recent?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”